Keeping Secrets

Story Info
Husband invites brother to share his adventurous wife.
5.9k words
4.37
86.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

This story is about three people learning to try new things and being comfortable around each other. There is some casual interaction between the male characters, but nothing too heavy. If you're an absolute homophobe, this may not be for you.

+++++++++++++++++++

I'd only been away from home a few months for my first semester at college when my Mother's Aunt died. I didn't know her very well, aside from occasional family reunions, but it seemed important to Mom that everyone be home for the service. Grudgingly, I packed enough stuff for a long weekend and headed home. The girl I met in economics class was great, and I hoped to get past second base this weekend...but I suppose there would be plenty of time for that. I didn't buckle under Mom's nagging until the last second, and my room had already been promised to a cousin, so I had to stay with my brother and his wife. Mom avoided having anyone else stay with them, since their house was hard to find and not convenient to the funeral home. Matt and I got along pretty well, so I wasn't upset about the arrangements. We were five years apart, so I guess we weren't as close as we could have been, but Matt was definitely important to me. Always willing to try anything, he seemed far more adventurous than me, and his wife was equally daring. Matt and Rachel had been married less than a year, but had already shared an impressive list of activities from rock-climbing to skydiving. My parents hoped that marriage might calm my brother's thirst for thrills, but it seemed he found a kindred spirit.

"Hi there, Jeffy!" Rachel squealed, hugging me as I walked in the front door. She knew calling me by such a childish-sounding name irritated me, and teasing me was one of her favorite pastimes. "Damn...that athletic program has you filling-out. I should have waited and married the younger brother." She said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hands-off the baby bro'." Matt said cheerfully, coming down the stairs. "But she's right...you're getting some nice tone."

"Thanks guys. I had no idea that weight training for soccer would be so intense, but even I'll admit that it's doing me some good." I was pleased they noticed the results of so many grueling hours in the gym and at practice.

"When you take scholarship money for kicking around a ball, I guess you have to play like you mean it." Matt said, bumping me in the shoulder as he grabbed my duffel bag.

After settling-in, discussing school over pizza, and watching a movie...the evening went by quickly and I was starting to get sleepy. Excusing myself after helping with the paper plates, I went up to my room and drifted-off. I rolled over at about 1am, looking at the clock when I heard some enthusiastic grunts and giggles coming from across the hall. Of course, I knew what was likely happening, and did my best to ignore the sounds and go back to sleep. But after a few minutes of burying my head in the pillow, curiosity got the better of me.

Rising from the bed and being careful not to make the floors creak, I slowly opened my door and stepped into the hall. Matt and Rachel's bedroom was diagonal from mine, and I was shocked to find their door wide open. Their house was built in the twenties, and I knew some of the doors wouldn't stay closed unless you latched them...but this seemed like a strange thing to forget with company in the house. Inching closer to the door and peering around the frame, I certainly got an eyeful...even in the dim lighting. Rachel was on her knees, clutching the headboard with Matt kneeling behind her and ramming his cock deep into her pussy.

"Ooohh yyyeeess....fuck me baby, fuck me!" Rachel hissed through gritted teeth.

Matt didn't respond with words, but began thrusting harder and faster with every coo of pleasure from his wife. The moonlight didn't reveal many details, but I could still clearly see my brother's balls swinging between his legs and Rachel's breasts swaying in rhythm with every stroke. My own cock was now painfully hard and poking out the fly of my boxers as I continued to watch a scene that was hotter than any porn video. I had no idea how long they'd been at it, but it seemed that the end was getting near.

"Oh fuck, baby...your pussy is pulsing like crazy!" Matt said, bending over Rachel's back and grabbing her breast with one hand while teasing her clit with the other.

"Mmmmm...uh-huh...uh-huh...yyyeeesss!" Rachel squealed, seemingly trying to keep her voice down as the wave of climax washed over her.

Matt grunted in low, deep tones. The muscles in his ass flexed as he pushed tightly against his wife's ass

They remained in position for a few moments, catching their breath before slowly moving onto their backs. As Matt pulled away, I caught a glimpse of Rachel's pussy...the lips puffy and shiny, with her husband's seed dripping from her snatch.

"Oh shit, that damned door swung open again." Matt said, rising up on his elbows just as I pulled my face out of view.

"It's ok, sweety. Jeff's door is closed, and he's probably deep asleep by now." Rachel whispered before leaning over to take Matt's soft and sticky prick into her mouth.

I took advantage of my brother's distracted state, and crept back to my room. My heart was pounding at how close I came to being caught. If Matt had gotten up to close the door, there was nowhere I could have gone. Thankfully, a full box of tissues was on the nightstand to clean the mess I was soon to make.

++++++++++++++++

The next morning, Matt and Rachel acted as though nothing happened, and I never gave any indication that I'd witnessed more than I should. The funeral was mercifully short, and the usual ritual of being passed around the relatives wasn't as painful as I feared. The whole thing was over by two o'clock, so I got a ride from Dad back to my Brother's place so I could change and go for a run. Matt was going back to work for a while, and Rachel agreed to help my Mom put some things away.

The run was great, and it felt good to get some exercise after being used to a regular routine at school. No one else was home yet, so I jumped into the shower to cool off and remove a layer of sweat. After drying off and wrapping the towel around my waist, I started to walk back to my room, but looked down the hall at the other bedroom door. I have no idea what came over me, but I felt like I had to reimagine the scene from last night. The door was open, and their bed hadn't been made. In the corner, near the closet door, I saw a pair of panties and boxers lying crumpled on the floor. I was now doing things without even thinking. Stepping to the corner, I picked-up the soiled underwear. The boxers had splotches of dried cum, and the panties retained the sweet smell of Rachel's pussy. I've never been a "sniffer", but the need to inhale the scent of my sister-in-law became overpowering. Even the salty smell of Matt's cum seemed to have an effect on me.

"What the hell, dude?" Matt said calmly, standing in the door and tugging at his tie. "Is this something else I should keep a secret, like the time I caught you circle-jerking your buddy Eric?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I was so focused on the items in my hand, that I never heard anyone enter the house. "Oh fuck...shit, man...I'm sorry!" I stammered. "And don't ever bring that shit up again."

"Hey...it's all good...whatever gets your rocks off." Matt replied, pulling the tie out of his collar and leaning against the door frame. "Is that why you're sniffing my wife's panties? Is your girlfriend not giving it up?"

"Just...just shut up, man...let me out of here to die of embarrassment. You can gloat later." I said, tossing the underwear back into the corner.

"Honey...do you think Jeff will be around for dinner?" I heard Rachel ask in the background, walking up the stairs.

"I'm pretty sure he will...unless he bursts into flames in the next few minutes." Matt said, leaning his head back toward the hallway.

All the air seemed to leave the room, and I felt like I could faint as Matt moved out of the doorway and let Rachel walk inside. We just stared at each for what seemed like eternity before Matt broke the ice.

"I think we might have been a little loud last night, dear." He said, standing behind his wife and caressing her shoulders. "My brother was enjoying your panties when I walked in on him unexpectedly. Jeff already knows I can keep his secrets, but I think he'll feel better if you assure him that everything's ok."

"Oh my gosh...Oh Jeffy...I'm so sorry...don't be embarrassed. I think this is so sweet!" Rachel said, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my bare torso to hug me. "It's so wonderful that both you men are so comfortable in your own skin."

"Uh...yeah...I guess." I mumbled, not knowing what to do as my sister-in-law kissed my cheek while I stood in her bedroom wearing only a towel.

"Rachel is a very daring woman, Jeff. She's gotten me to try things I'd never imagine." Matt said, sitting on the bed to remove his shoes before turning to speak to his wife. "It might be premature, sweet-heart, to think that Jeff is as open to things as we are."

"Oh...I don't know...I think something like that tends to run in the family." Rachel said softly, running her finger down the center of my chest. "Do you like watching, Jeff? Would you like to do that again without having to hide?" she whispered in my ear.

"Have a seat, little brother, before you fall down." Matt said with a grin and nodding to a bench against the wall. "I'm afraid you've gotten her all worked up, man....and there's not much I'll deny her when she's like that."

I was so stunned that I couldn't speak, and clumsily sat on the nearby bench. Rachel kicked-off her heels as Matt moved behind her and lowered the zipper of her black dress.

"Can we share some fun with your brother, sweet-heart...would you be ok with that?" Rachel asked her husband, turning her head to kiss him as he stood behind her.

"He's someone I know well...so I could make that happen for you, baby." Matt said hoarsely before looking straight at me. "How about it, Jeff? Can you make this special woman very happy, and keep everybody's secrets? We planned to come home for a quickie...but it seems we could all use a little fun."

"I...uh...I've never...done anything like this." The words barely escaped my lips as Matt pulled down Rachel's dress and revealed her firm breasts.

"Don't do anything you don't want to. Your brother tried this once before we were married...but the other guy disappointed me." Rachel said without a fake pout. "Matt and I aren't afraid of new things. I'd love to share what we've learned with you."

"Relax...take it easy...jump-in whenever you'd like, or run for the door...whatever works for you." Matt said with a wink as he lowered Rachel's dress to the floor.

With the light of the afternoon sun filling the room, instead of muted moonlight, it was easy to see how gorgeous Rachel was. Her soft, but athletic body was as beautiful as any I'd seen in magazines. The pink lace panties she wore were a perfect complement to her form, and matched nicely the tone of her erect nipples. My eyes were focused on her as she moved next to Matt and began unbuttoning his shirt. My brother kneaded his wife's breasts and kissed her neck while she nibbled on his exposed chest. I could hardly believe that either of them was so calm about having me in the room.

I grew slightly more uncomfortable, however, as Rachel came to her knees in front of Matt and tugged at the belt around his waist. The thought occurred to me that I should leave this loving couple to their own devices, but I was also strangely curious. Even after last night, I had never actually seen my brother's erect cock. He had caught me several years ago doing some bullshit experimenting with a high-school buddy, and I was so deeply embarrassed that I never did anything like it again. To his credit, Matt was very cool about it, and never talked about the incident. We'd seen each other naked any number of times getting out of the shower or changing clothes...but nothing like this. It seemed Matt could sense my discomfort, and tried to give me an out.

"It's only going to get crazier from here, dude. Rachel is sure to cast a powerful spell that neither of us will be able to shake." Matt said in a reassuring, brotherly tone. "We'd like you to stay, but we understand if it's just too much."

"Oh now...I'm not that scary, am I?" Rachel said with a seductive grin. "Besides...we're all family...nobody is going to get hurt...just a little adult fun."

The notion that Matt was giving me full permission to ride this out helped calm my nerves, at least a little. Nevertheless, my heart rate jumped and my throat tightened as I watched Rachel unzip his pants and release Matt's swollen tool. The first thought that entered my mind was "holy fuck!" At a nicely thick seven inches, I'm no slouch, but my older brother had another inch and bit more girth as well. It only stood to reason, since he's taller and bigger built than me...but I guess it had even more impact as it slapped against the bottom of Rachel's chin. Matt's muscled and rugged frame came from his work in landscaping, and seemed quite imposing against his wife's feminine form.

"Oh...fuck...that feels good!" Matt moaned as Rachel licked his cock from balls to tip and back again.

By now, I was rock hard and pre-cum had formed a spot on my seriously tented towel. I was witnessing one of the most enthusiastic blowjobs I had ever seen, as Rachel swallowed her husband's tool to the root and spit dripped from his balls.

"Mmmmm...I'm willing to bet that both the Miller boys have tasty cocks." Rachel said, looking at me and curving her finger to motion me toward her. "Care to give me a sample, Jeffy? I'd love a taste test."

Once again, I'd gone mute and struggled to say anything at all.

"Go ahead, man. You won't believe how talented she is." Matt said, staring at the condition of my towel.

Nervously, I rose from the bench, my damp towel sticking to the cushion and leaving me naked. Rachel reached out to grip my cock and pulled me next to her. I gasped for air as she nuzzled my balls and ran her tongue along the bottom of my shaft. My brother wasn't kidding. His wife's oral talents far exceeded any of my girlfriends'. From this act alone, I could understand why Matt was so willing to try, and do, anything for her.

"You're both so fucking delicious!" Rachel squealed, turning her head from one to the other dick and giving expert attention to both.

"I want a favor, boys." Rachel said to both of us, with a sultry look in her eyes. "Can I have them both? Will the brothers man-up and double-dick my nasty mouth?"

First, I was more than shocked at how dirty my sweet sister-in-law could be. Second, the idea that all three of us would make full contact never occurred to me before this moment. The possibilities were still spinning in my head when Matt took the initiative.

"She wants it bad, dude. This kind of action is her biggest fantasy. Just go with it...it won't kill us." And then he moved closer, allowing Rachel to press the heads of our cocks together and slide them into her waiting mouth. "The lady just wants to enjoy us both...and for all of us to be comfortable enough to enjoy each other. There won't be any chains, whips, or forced activities." Matt said with an easy laugh.

Weird...holy shit, this is fucking weird. That was the only thing I could think as I felt my brother's prick slipping against my own. For her part, Rachel seemed like a bitch in heat, and her enthusiasm for giving the world's best blowjob increased ten-fold. The sensation was so bizarre, and so taboo, that I couldn't stand much more. I could feel my balls tighten and knew that holding back was not an option.

"Aaarrrggg...oohhh...fffuuuccckkk!" I groaned as four or five heavy streams of cum flowed from my cock. My spunk covered Rachel's face, coated my brother's cock, and splashed onto the floor. My knees shook and my legs felt week, so I fell onto the nearby bed before collapsing on the floor.

Rachel giggled and cooed while cleaning my cum off Matt's prick. "Mmmm...so tasty. Jeffy might be a little sweeter than you, babe".

"Is that so?" Matt asked, before pulling his wife off her knees to stand in front of him. He embraced Rachel tightly and licked white fluid off her cheek before kissing her and jamming his tongue into her mouth. "You might be right. It's the first time I've tried any other than my own, so I'm hardly an expert." Matt then picked her up and tossed Rachel onto the bed next to me.

"I told you it wasn't anything to be afraid of. Now don't you feel a little silly?" Rachel asked Matt in a playful tone while reaching over to lazily stroke my chest.

"I guess it helps knowing who the other guy is, and that he's not going to blackmail me." Matt answered with a grin and slapping my thigh before bending down to suck on Rachel's nipples.

"How about you, Jeffy? Are you having fun giving me an afternoon that more women fantasize about than you can imagine?" Rachel said, turning her face toward me while pushing Matt's head down toward her pussy.

"Uh...well...not what I thought I'd be doing today." I mumbled, watching by brother eat his wife's cunt.

Matt looked up from between Rachel's legs and gripped my right ankle. "Were both real pervs...but I guess you figured that out." He said with a wink and a playful grin. "I really like to watch. How about giving my wife the same sixty-nine treatment you gave that slut girlfriend of yours a few years back?"

"You were watching us?" I asked, without the full implication of his request registering in my brain.

Matt stepped back and sat on the same bench I occupied earlier. Slowly stroking his hard cock while staring at the two bodies on the bed, he finally replied. "I got home early one day when you had that cheerleader bimbo in your room. She was brainless, but damn nice to look at. It took a lot of restraint not to barge-in and join you."

"Ooohhh...I bet the young lady would have enjoyed that!" Rachel hissed, rubbing her clit and nibbling on my ear. "Feed me that hot cock, Jeffy. I'd love to clean it up for you."

My mind raced with images of the girl I broke up with as a junior in high-school. My brother was right...she was no rocket scientist...but she was a fun fuck, and had the reputation to go with it. The visuals in my head, and in the room, soon got my dick swelling again.

"Go ahead man. I bet Rachel's pussy is sweeter than any you've tasted."

This whole situation was quickly going from bizarre to completely surreal. I couldn't help but wonder how many times my brother spied on me. I began to feel like a pervert myself, as the notion aroused me even more.

I offered no response, but simply found myself following Rachel's guidance as she tugged on my limbs until I was hovering over her body, with my knees ahead of her shoulders. I looked down to see a neatly shaved pussy, with only a small patch of pubic hair at the top. The aroma of her sex was intoxicating and I soon lost my inhibitions as she gripped my ass and pulled my cock into her waiting mouth. Running my fingers across her moist folds and teasing her clit, Rachel moaned in appreciation without ever releasing my cock. I could feel her hand running up my back before pushing my head into her sopping gash. My tongue immediately darted between her puffy labia, savoring the sweet nectar that coated my nose and lips. Rachel's body writhed beneath me as my hunger grew for what was indeed the best pussy I had ever tasted.

"Fuck, man...you're hitting all her buttons." Matt said, rising from the bench. "I hate to interrupt, but I need a piece of this action." My brother grumbled, gently lifting my head out of the way before plunging his hard cock into his wife's gash.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers
12