Keeping Tabs Ch. 0

Story Info
Preface to erotic series: Keeping Tabs.
911 words
3.78
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is a Preface to my upcoming erotic series titled: Keeping Tabs. This Chapter is more for those who like to really get into their stories. Thus, this is Ch. 0 and not 1. Feedback is always appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 0. –Preface

As a kid, I always hung out with four other kids from my neighborhood. We would do absolutely everything together… ride bikes, play baseball, and various other things to pass the time.

Jim and I were neighbors and the closest of friends. We were constantly trying to outdo each other in whatever it was we would do. In middle school, it was racing our bikes. In high school it was basketball. Nowadays we spend most of our time outdoing each other in the business world, but back then, it was all fun and games.

Matt was the kind of kid who could dream up designs for anything, but lacked the motivation to do any real hands-on work or labor. So going into high school and on he was pretty much seen as the idealistic skinny kid. He was a loyal friend, though, and great company to have around.

There was a time in my life when I thought Brian was a waste of space. The kid couldn't do anything without making himself look like an idiot. He was just plain goofy. Everything was a joke to him, even when it shouldn't have been. When Jim's dad died on his birthday, Brian showed up with 'deathday' presents. That obviously hurt the friendship between the two of them pretty seriously. Brian meant it in a way to relieve tension. It didn't quite work out that way. I don't think Jim ever really forgave the guy for it.

Ahh, Krystle… or Krys as we called her. When we all started hanging out, she was merely a tagalong. We were a group of guys, and a girl would have hurt our style. She was just so persistent that she eventually became one of us. She was pure tomboy, which was cool with us guys. We weren't interested in the girly stuff at the time. She would go with us down to the creek and come back just as muddy as the rest of us. She had a good bike and could actually throw a baseball like a guy.

Through middle school, all of us guys dated Krys at one point or another. But it was a first crush deal that ended with no more than holding hands or a slight peck on the cheek. Into high school, we all noticed a slight change in her. Sure, her breasts got larger, and she developed a nice ass, but it was more than that. She began to ignore her sexuality. She tucked it away in loose clothing. She kept her hair shorter than most other girls. She was still developing into a knockout, but it was like she didn't want us to know that she was a girl.

In fact, there was one time Krys found Jim and me secretly peering out over my backyard fence to watch a neighbor swim in her pool. She just simply hopped up next to us and made small talk. When the woman took off her top (which Jim and I were waiting for), Krys just fell silent. She didn't get mad at us for watching a woman go topless… she watched with us. When the woman finally went inside her house, Krys didn't say a word about it... like it was natural for three kids to spy on naked women.

Incidents like this led us to believe she might be gay. We had all seen her checking out at least a few girls with us, so we knew there was a definite attraction. But she regularly dated guys. She admitted losing her virginity to a guy we all knew.

I was the one lucky enough to take her to our Senior Prom. At a party afterwards, we danced and even kissed a little, but as my hands went from her lower back down to her ass, she ended it right there. She was furious with me. She said she thought she knew me better than that and stormed out of the party. I tried calling her several times, but to no avail.

I didn't see or hear from her for three years after that. See, after high school, I went into Basic. I have an uncle in the military who pulled a few strings and got me into a field I was extremely interested in. I was put into Covert Surveillance training only months after joining the military. I was taught how to build and repair certain types of audio and video devices as well as strategic placing of said devices. I learned how to remotely access all sorts of cameras and land phone lines. It was extremely intense training, but the technical expertise gained was invaluable. Too bad I never really saw the military as a place for me. At the first chance I got, I left the military to enroll in college.

I was able to track down the group of guys I had always hung out with, and enrolled to the same college. As it turned out, I wasn't too far behind them. In fact, with a little help from Jim, I was able to jump right in with them as his roommate. And that is where I leave things off for Chapter One.