Keeping the Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting close aren't you Emma?" my boss smiled, seeing how I was thrusting my hips, trying to get more of balls to fill me up again, "I can see the contractions in your ass as you pussy slurps in the balls, and your clit is so hard and proud!"

"It's freaking burning!!!" I cried out, "Please Please I'm fucking crying, I need you to rub it!"

"I know, that's what makes this so good!" she told me, putting one of the balls in my ass. My ass holding it like an anchor. The constant motion of the balls being ripped out of my pussy and pushed forcefully back in. "but it will feel so good when you cum; cum for me Emma."

I could feel it building up inside me and my whole groin was on fire -- my ass felt amazing. My pussy was a wet and drippy mess and my clit was throbbing and felt so big and hard. I was thrusting myself back against the toy and my whole body was trembling; I was going to cum from having balls in my pussy!

"Yes! Fuck me, oh God fuck me!" I cried out, feeling the pressure building up, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

What happened next took both of us by surprise. As my climax hit me, I squirted. I actually squirted on my boss's bed! I gasped from the amazing sense of release in my pussy as my contractions forced out spurts of cum from me.

Both of my holes were spasming and convulsing,my asshole winking around the ball still stuffed inside it and my pussy dribbling and drooling as I continued to climax, running down to help lubricate the balls still being pushed and pulled from my ass. I was struggling against the handkerchiefs, my body shaking with the sheer intensity of my orgasm as I gasped and whimpered and cried with sheer pleasure.

Then Val suddenly pulled the one ball out of my backside and the other three out of my pussy. I gasped at the sudden emptiness, feeling my orifice opening and closing like a...like a...Well like it's been fucked, making my boss sigh with delight. As my orgasm started to subside she slipped her fingers inside my loosened and gaping anus, making me quiver and gasp as she played with me and rubbed my juices into my skin.

"That's the first time you've squirted?" she asked me as she covered her fingers in my fluids and lifted them to her mouth to taste.

"No, only once" I whispered, my pussy still twitching with the aftershocks of my cum, "I barely even knew it was possible to do it again."

She straightened up and moved up, undoing her handiwork, releasing me from them.

"Let's have a shower and go to bed," Val said as she helped me up, "I think you need a rest." She giggled

So we went into her bathroom and shared the shower cubicle, kissing and fondling each other as we soaped up and got each other clean. I was enjoying myself a lot as our wet and soapy bodies slid and rubbed together. Val seemed much more passionate this go around.

When we were finished and had dried each other off we retired to Val's bed, and there we spent most of the night touching, cuddling and caressing until we fell asleep holding one another.

To be continued...

12