Keeping the Missus Happy

Story Info
A gift turns into a MMF fantasy.
1.9k words
4.25
30.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ericton
ericton
11 Followers

I slowly walk through the house not knowing what I might find around each corner. I make my way to the bedroom and holding my breath, I quietly enter. There, I find my sweet wife dressed only in garters and nylons, she is napping on her side. So as not to wake or startle her I slowly approach the bed and then as I reach her I gently run my hand up along her nylons. Damn, I love the feeling of nylons on her legs, it never fails to run an electrical current to my balls. I bend to place soft kisses at the base of her spine moving higher until I reach the midway point, my right hand reaches over and cups her breast. I softly knead its fullness lightly brushing her nipple and then gently twisting and pulling on it. She wakes with a soft moan, stretches her body out like a cat and then turns toward me with a smile.

"Did you have fun?" I whisper. I kiss her lips and she opens her mouth and her tongue goes into my mouth and I suck on her tongue for a moment and then draw her bottom lip into my mouth.

We break our kiss and she says, "He left just a little while ago, can you still taste his cock on my lips?" "Can you taste his cum in and on my mouth?"

I smile and say, "So that's what that was, the taste was delicious. Did you have fun?" I ask again.

She reaches out to caress my cock thru my pants and says, "Oh honey, it was fantastic! I can't remember how many times he made me cum. Thank you so much for my naughty birthday present. Did you think about us when you were gone? Did you think about your lovely wife fucking the hot stud you hired to please her?"

"God yes," I moaned. "I've had an erection for hours!"

"I'm so glad you told me you had him tested because I just had to taste his sweet cum and then later I made him cum inside me." "Happy wife, happy life," she giggled. "I'm glad you find his left-overs delicious because it really turns me on to have you licking up another man's cum. There's some more on my cheek and neck. Will you lick it up for me?"

I lean forward and whisper, "Absolutely my love."

As I move to her cheek and open my mouth she stops me with her hand on my forehead and sweetly asks, "Absolutely? Absolutely what, ... tell me?"

I softly laugh and know the game she wants to play. "I want to lick your lover's cum off your face and neck. In fact I was hoping he also came on your tits so I can lick it off them too!"

"Oooohh," she squeals in delight and triumph. "That's my boy!" She pulls me forward for a deep French kiss which involves both of us taking turns sucking the other's tongue. God I love kissing her, we use to kiss so long that we'd end up with chapped lips.

Eventually, I move to her neck and kiss and lick her soft skin and nibble on her earlobe. She's now gotten my pants open and I pause to pull them completely off before I go back to nibbling at her sensitive neck moving back and forth from her ear to her shoulder. Her breathing has gotten deeper, she's been slowly teasing my cock running her fingers around the head, down the shaft, and cupping my balls.

Her fingers return to the head and I can feel her wipe the slit. She brings her finger up to my mouth and whispers, "Suck it." I open my mouth and she slides her finger in giving me a taste of my precum.

"Use your tongue baby," she instructs me. Then she slides her finger in and out of my mouth, "Oh yes, that's so fucking hot! You are making me so wet. Yes, yes that's my good boy." With this encouragement I start to move my mouth forward and back with the movement of her finger.

She inhales deeply, "I need you lick my pussy now, please baby, I so badly need to cum again." She's gently pushing my head to make me go down further on her body. "Lick his cum from me and let me taste our juices on your lips and mouth", she whimpers.

My heart is beating so hard and I can feel the blood pounding in my head, my breath is ragged. "Anything for you," I moan. Once again she is toying with my cock, keeping me under her spell, making sure I don't get too close to cumming, but still keeping me drunk with lust.

I kiss my way back down towards her pussy. I move around so that I'm now in front of her knees that she's closed and brought up so her feet are on the bed. I caress her nylon clad legs and kiss her knees. She slowly spreads her legs to give me access and I kiss my way down her thighs enjoying the softness of the nylon as it touches my cheeks. I loudly groan when I come to her mound and see the remnants of their love making. Her lips are still wet and sticky and there is cum that has dribbled down out of her pussy.

Smiling she says, "Do you like what you see my love? Its what you wanted isn't it, your wife full of another man's cum?"

My body is shaking with tremors as if I'm having a dry orgasm. I'm so excited and my mind is spinning with the need to feast on the sight before me. She reaches down and rubs her clit pulling back her folds, exposing her little button. She then dips her fingers inside herself and brings out some more cum to rub onto her swollen lips. "Mmmm, we made quite a mess didn't we," she teases.

With that she slides her coated fingers into my mouth and I hungrily lick her fingers clean. I take her fingers out of my mouth, I can no longer wait for my prize. I lean forward and start down low by her asshole, teasing it with my tongue then licking up the trail to her pussy. I tease her by cleaning up and down the lips and flicking her clit with my tongue. She is completely lost in her exploding senses moaning and encouraging me further, telling me what a sexy cum eating pussy licker she has. I've got my tongue so far inside her trying to get out every tasty morsel that it feels like the tissue holding my tongue in my mouth is tearing. She is screaming in orgasm and holding my face so tight against her pussy as she bucks into my face that I wonder if I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen. Her body is heaving and gasping for air as if she just ran a sprint. Exhausted, I crawl back up to lie next to her and she showers my face with kisses.

She licks and sucks on my lips trying to get all the exotic nectar for herself. Finally, she groans, "That was so fucking hot, you nasty, sexy man." And we both start to giggle and lay back to catch our breath. After awhile she reaches across to lazily brush my cock. "I was thinking," she said slowly and paused, "You said the taste was delicious, didn't you?"

"I did indeed," I said with my eyes closed enjoying her hand on my cock.

"I would really like him to come back, but this time I want you there so I can have two cocks to play with," she declared. I opened my eyes and searched her face. "Would you like that, my love?" she asked. My cock twitched a little giving away my desires. "Oooh, I take it that's a yes!" she giggled. "I have to warn you that after your enthusiasm this evening, I want to see you drink his come from the source!"

Oh shit, at that statement my cock started to really harden. She got up on one elbow to watch and coax it further to life. "Bullseye! We have some hidden desires of our own, eh? Baby, that would really be so hot to watch you suck a nice juicy cock, see you worship it like you do my pussy." Her breathing was getting faster, "I want to stroke the shaft as you lick the tip. I want to drag it across your lips and guide it into your mouth," she pleaded.

"Oh Fuck, you delicious, nasty woman," I yelled as I started to fall into a vortex of lust. My cock could split wood at this point.

"That's really turning you on isn't it? The imagery of it is making me ready to squirt all over the sheets," she groaned. "Would you do that for me baby? Would you suck his cock and let me see him shoot his hot creamy cum into your mouth?" She was stroking me faster, this time with a goal in mind. "I want to taste his cum on your lips and taste it in your mouth!" she urged.

"Oh fuck baby, I can't stand any more of this torture," I yelled. "PLEASE, suck me!" Thankfully, she moved between my legs and held my cock to her mouth as she stroked me.

She gently blew on the tip of my cock and then teased it with her tongue, "I want to see his beautiful cut cock with its mushroom tip slide into your mouth like this," she said. Her hot wet mouth enveloped my cock, and she then used a finger to tease my asshole. She slid her mouth up and down my shaft and then removed my cock and said, "I want to watch as you tease his pee slit with your tongue. It will be so hot to watch you lick his shaft and suck his balls." She then moaned and I craned my neck up to look at her. "Will you be my little cocksucker? ... Please," she pleaded as she slowly wormed her finger into my ass.

"Oh god, please let me cum," I begged. "Yes, yes. Absolutely, anything for you my love."

"Absolutely, what?" she teased and then plunged my cock back into her mouth, practically willing the cum to explode from me.

I was delirious, "I will suck cock for you, I will gladly swallow his cum for you."

She surfaced long enough to ask, "Will you let him do this?" She had taken the finger in my asshole out, brought it up to her mouth and added two more digits, spit on them and then shoved them back into my hungry hole as her mouth descended onto my cock. I came instantly, screaming in release. My body was flopping around like the proverbial fish on dry land. When the world came back into focus she was above me looking into my eyes with a soft smile on her face. She leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss and pulled back. I reached up to her and pulled her mouth down to me to French kiss her and she flooded my mouth my cum. "Don't swallow it all", she smiled, "Leave some for me, naughty boy!"

ericton
ericton
11 Followers