Keeping the Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother and daughter are taken in by a kindly neighbor.
2.5k words
4.29
90.2k
60
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers

Chapter 1

Gabriel

Cindy watched as the old man walked around the neighborhood again. Old Mr. Matthews was as creepy as they could get, she decided. Eighteen and finally a high school senior, Cindy knew her opinion mattered. Though "old" people rarely saw that.

"Cindy!"

Cindy jumped and turned as her mother called her name. The frantic sound of her voice demanded that she respond.

"Thank goodness."

"What's going on, Mom," Cindy asked as she saw the suitcases on the porch.

Staring at her daughter, Jessica froze as she realized she had no way to explain, no way that she understood. Feeling frustrated and betrayed, Jessica fell back on the suitcases and began to weep.

"Mom?" Cindy said, crossing the yard to avoid Old Mr. Matthews and get to her mom more quickly. "What's going on? Why are you crying? Where's dad?"

"Gone," Jessica wailed. "He cleaned out our bank accounts, hasn't paid any bills, took the notices and we're being evicted. We have to be out by tomorrow or the police will arrest us."

"What?!" Cindy screamed.

Jessica's tears became a river at her daughter's exclamation.

Cindy felt a vise grip her heart and she looked up and began to count her breaths in an attempt to regain control of her heart.

Seeing her daughter's distress, Jessica took control of herself and began to dash her tears away with the palm of her hand. Looking about, she saw Mr. Matthews walking as he did every day. Rushing forward, Jessica intercepted him before he made it back to his house.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Matthews," Jessica said as she grabbed his hand and pulled it to her chest. "I'm at my wit's end. My husband abandoned us, taking all the money and paying none of the bills. We're to be evicted tomorrow and will be arrested if we are still on the premises. Can you help us?"

Jessica was surprised as she stared into fierce blue eyes.

"I see," Mr. Matthews said after a moment. "But, how could I trust you? Why would I want you in my home?"

"Please," Jessica begged. "I don't even have a phone any more. I'm begging you, please, help us."

Closing his eyes, Mr. Matthews took a deep breath to expel his exasperations.

"Come along, then," Mr. Matthews said after a long moment. "You, girl, come with me."

"Come on, honey," Jessica said, running back to grab Cindy's hand. "Mr. Matthews is going to help us out."

"Gross," Cindy yelled, trying to pull away from her mother.

"Suit yourself," Mr. Matthews shrugged and headed for his home.

Jessica's swing surprised Cindy. As her mother's hand connected with her cheek, Cindy wasn't sure if she was more hurt or more surprised.

"Remember your manners," Jessica demanded. "He has offered to help us and you insult him. Go beg for his forgiveness while I get our luggage."

Cindy stared as though her mother had become possessed until Jessica's hand started coming up again.

"Wait!" Cindy shouted as she ran to catch the old man.

"I'm so sorry," Cindy said as she caught up to the old man. "It's just been a bit of a shock and I wasn't ready."

"Go sit on the porch," Mr. Matthews said evenly as he pointed. "We will discuss your apology later."

As he walked away, Cindy gasped. She had never felt so ignored or insignificant in her life.

Soon, Mr. Matthews and Jessica had all the luggage on Mr. Matthews porch. Mr. Matthews unlocked his door and held it open for the women.

"You two go sit there," Mr. Matthews said as he pointed into the living room. "Take the chairs. I will be in with the luggage momentarily."

Surprised, both women obeyed and went in to sit down as the old man brought in the luggage and set each piece on the sofa to avoid scratching the wood floor.

"How long am I expected to have the dubious pleasure of taking care of you?" Mr. Matthews asked Jessica as he sat on the end of the sofa.

"I'm not really sure," Jessica admitted. "Carl screwed us when he kept the finances from me. I need to find a lawyer and find out what I can do to get us back on our feet. We'll repay you as soon as possible."

"All right," Mr. Matthews nodded after a moment. "How do you plan to get back on your feet? How do you plan to get an attorney with no money? How do you plan on caring for your willful daughter?"

"I don't know," Jessica admitted as tears burst forth from her eyes once more.

Cindy was surprised when the old man actually waited for her mother's tears to stop before speaking. None of the guys she knew had that much patience.

"Very well," Mr. Matthews sighed. "However, my house, my rules. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Yes," Jessica said with a nod. "We won't be too much of a burden."

"Yes," Cindy replied sullenly as the old man turned to her.

"Then," Mr. Matthews said, rising. "Let us begin.

"You have allowed your daughter to become a spoiled brat," Mr. Matthews told Jessica as he looked down at her. "A girl who thinks she can get by on a pair of tits and a tight ass.

"You will be punished for that," he continued. "You will be bent over the table and spanked. When I think you have been punished enough, I will stop."

"But," Jessica gasped. "I'm a grown woman."

"No," Mr. Matthews countered. "You are a dependent. As you are under my roof, you are my dependent. If you do not act appropriately, you will be punished."

Jessica opened her mouth to deny the possibility. However, blue eyes like shards of ice pierced her and she knew that if she spoke she would find herself out on the street.

"Yes, sir," Jessica said in a small voice as she stood up and began to take off her clothes.

Mr. Matthews stood admiring how Jessica looked as she took off her clothes. Once she was undressed, he took her by the scruff of the neck and one arm and directed her to the kitchen table. Separating her legs by the expedient of bending her over the corner, Mr. Matthews left her there.

Going back into the living room, Mr. Matthews led Cindy into the kitchen.

"You, girl," Mr. Matthews said as he looked down into Cindy's eyes. "You are disrespectful, belligerent, and think you know better than your elders. You, too, will be punished."

Cindy was about to reply when she saw her mother give a small shake of her head. As she thought about it, Cindy realized that none of her friends would accept a housemate for an entire year. Hell, Cindy realized, more than half of them would love to have this hanging over her.

As her skin burned scarlet from embarrassment, Cindy began to take off her clothes in front of the old lech.

Taking her around to the other corner, Mr. Matthews bent Cindy over the table.

"Hold hands," Mr. Matthews ordered as he removed the belt from his trousers. "Remember, it doesn't count if you don't tell me what stroke I am on."

"One," Jessica grunted. "Oh!"

The old bastard planned this, Jessica thought as she felt her clit bump the rounded edge of the dining room table.

"Two," Jessica groaned.

"Three."

"Four."

Jessica could feel her body burning from the punishment. However, as every time the belt landed on her ass her clit banged into the rounded edge of the table, Jessica found herself turning red in shame as she felt an orgasm coming on.

"TWELVE!" Jessica screamed as her orgasm ripped through her leaving her panting across the table.

"Very good," Mr. Matthews said as he gently rubbed Jessica's ass. "Now, hold your daughter's hands like a good girl."

Cindy stood stiffly, refusing to shame herself in front of the old lech as her mother had done. The first blow landed and Cindy clamped her teeth together. The second blow landed. The third and Cindy felt betrayed as a groan escaped through her clenched teeth. The fourth. The fifth and Cindy could feel all her focus switching to her bottom.

"The little slut is loving this," Mr. Matthews chuckled. "You should see how much she is leaking."

"Six," Cindy cried, unable to force herself to stillness as shame washed through her.

"No, girl," Mr. Matthews chuckled as another blow landed. "I told you, it doesn't count if you don't tell me what stroke I am on."

"Bastard!" Cindy screamed as another stroke lashed her ass. "One."

"That's all right," Mr. Matthews said. "Bastard is not a number. When you are ready, let me know what stroke I am on. An ass this sweet, I can keep this up all night."

"One," Cindy gritted as a pain in her hand from her mother's grip caught her attention.

"Two," Cindy continued.

"Aaagh!" Cindy screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

Mr. Matthews waited until Cindy had finished with her orgasm.

"Four," Cindy screamed, unprepared as another lash hit her.

"No," Mr. Matthews corrected. "You missed three, so we started over."

"Please," Jessica begged, looking at Mr. Matthews crotch. "I can see that you're hard. You can use me while she unpacks our things."

Cindy looked up, smiling in relief at her mother.

"No," Mr. Matthews said as he swung again. "Though I see that she likes the idea. She did something wrong. She should have to pay for it."

Cindy nearly gagged as she realized what the old man had said.

"Do you wish for me to continue?" Mr. Matthews asked as another lash brought the blood rushing back to Cindy's ass and her clit banged once more on the corner. "Or, would you like me to use you to relieve myself?"

"Screw you," Cindy screeched, only to have it turn into a wail as another lash crossed her ass.

Jessica squeezed her daughter's hands to make her focus and Cindy looked up at her with glazed eyes.

Another lash and Cindy groaned as she could feel her body betraying her once more.

"Please," Cindy cried as tears ran down her cheeks. "Please, no more."

"You were given a choice, girl," Mr. Matthews shrugged. "Is 'Screw You' not the answer you wanted to give?"

"Use me," Cindy said in a soft voice, shame filling her. "Just get it over with."

"Tell your mother," Mr. Matthews said, striking her ass with his hand this time.

"I want him to use me," Cindy wailed. "Please, just use me."

"Please," Jessica cried with her daughter. "We'll be good."

Nodding, Mr. Matthews walked into the living room. Undressing, he left his clothes on a chair before opening a drawer and returning to the table.

Cindy had her eyes squeezed shut. However, she heard him coming and felt him standing behind her. Surprisingly, he was rubbing a soothing lotion to ease the pain in her butt. Cindy gasped as she felt a finger invade her rosebud. She tried to tighten her muscles, however, they were too abused to put up any resistance. She would have jerked up, but her mother was still holding her hands.

"He's fingering my ass," Cindy complained, looking up at her mother.

Jessica gasped and looked up to see him smiling at her, one eyebrow arched.

"Just relax, baby," Jessica said and Cindy gasped as she realized that her mother wasn't going to stop this.

Cindy's gasp turned into a groan as Mr. Matthews added another finger, then a third. Relentlessly driving in and out of her ass.

Ready at last, Mr. Matthews used his oiled hand to stroke his penis.

Cindy groaned as she felt the sponge-head pressing against her rosebud, groaned again as it passed through the outer ring. She wailed as he pulled it out and again as he pressed it inside her. The fifth time he did that, Cindy gasped in the realization that she was nearly ready to cum again.

"That's my good little slut," Mr. Matthews said as he pressed firmly against her, popping in easily. "Now you're ready for a proper fucking."

Slowly he pushed in and out and Cindy groaned in anticipation as he reamed further and further inside her.

Jessica gasped as her daughter moaned at getting her ass filled.

Mr. Matthews smiled as he bottomed out in the girl's ass. Grabbing her hips, he began to fuck her in earnest. This was not about her pleasure, though she would feel the effects because of the table. Speed and force rising quickly, he took his pleasure from the girl's ass.

Cindy screamed out her orgasm as the old man used her. Feeling shamed and degraded by the betrayal of her body, she noticed with some degree of satisfaction that when her muscles clamped down on his cock, Mr. Matthews began to shoot load after load into her ass.

Waiting until he softened enough to come out of her ass, Mr. Matthews walked into the kitchen and pulled something from a closet. Walking back to the women, Cindy gasped as she felt the plug going into her ass. Tears welling in her eyes as she thought she was going to be used again.

"Come along," the old man told them, leading the way to the stairs.

The women were surprised when he led them to a bathroom. Adjusting the temperature in the shower, he showed them where to find towels before leaving them.

Gratefully, the two began to wash and clean themselves. As the pain in her ass began to recede, Cindy pulled the plug from her ass. She felt disgusted as the cum flowed from her rectum. As the flow slowed, she rinsed herself off before washing again.

"Turn around," Jessica ordered. "We need to clean that out of you."

Cindy wept silently as she felt her mother spread her cheeks to clean out her ass.

"I know that was difficult," Jessica said gently when she had finished. "We need to stay on his good side until we can figure out how to get our own place."

"That wasn't difficult," Mr. Matthews said as he reentered the bathroom. "That was earned and long overdue. Always treat people with respect. No matter their station. Young people seem to have forgotten that and their parents don't think it their responsibility to teach them."

"How old are you?" Jessica asked as Cindy slipped from the shower.

"Fifty five," he shrugged. "Does it matter? To your daughter, I'm 'The Creepy Old Man.' To you, I'm the crazy neighbor who walks around all the time."

"Sorry," Jessica said, blushing. "But, you never talk with anyone. You don't come to any of the parties. There are stories . . ."

"I know," Mr. Matthews smiled though there was no mirth in it. "When this area began to expand, people thought I had killed my wife. I thought most of them were assholes. We were happy to leave one another alone.

"I spoke with a few friends," he continued. "I talked them into giving us another day so that we could get your things from the house, not just some of your clothes. We can secure a storage shed when we are finished here."

Jessica made to get out with her daughter when a hand on her arm stopped her.

"Wash me," Mr. Matthews ordered.

Embarrassed, Jessica sent a small nod to her daughter and began to be her benefactor.

Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers