Keeping the Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.7k words
4.44
31.4k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers

Learning the Ropes

"Gabriel!" the woman called in surprise as Mr. Matthews led the women into the studio. "How good to see you again."

"Hello, Sara," Gabriel smiled as the woman leaned in to receive a hug. "I would like to enroll us in some classes. "I knew that you would be the person to speak with."

"Of course," Sara said warmly. "You know I'd do anything to help you."

"This," Gabriel said as he waved a hand towards Cindy. "Is Cindy. She will need grace, balance, and poise. You always told me there was no better way for a lady to learn that than through dance. Her mother, Jessica, could use the help as well."

"First," Sara said, shaking her head. "You will need to enroll in the family class. We will teach classical dance to the three of you. Then, we can discuss teaching the ladies."

"I assumed," Gabriel smiled. "I look forward to it."

"I'm so glad," Sara said, offering Gabriel another hug. "I'm more glad that you've finally decided to speak with people and started getting out and making friends."

"This better not interfere with date night," Gabriel chuckled, giving the lithe woman a squeeze. "You know I enjoy having you on my arm."

"You have other eye candy now," Sara shrugged. "Won't they get jealous?"

"Not so much," Gabriel shrugged. "They needed some help and will be staying with me for a while."

"You're in for a treat," Sara said, smiling at the two confused ladies. "Gabriel is an excellent cook.

"Give me a call with the schedule," Gabriel smiled. "Or, you can come to dinner tomorrow and we can discuss it there."

"Dinner," Sara shrugged. "You know I hate dining alone."

"Gabriel," Jessica said when they reached the car. "What was that about? Who was that woman?"

"Sara?" Gabriel smiled. "She's a dance instructor. She's very good. I helped her a few years ago. She's been trying to get me into lessons ever since. We usually have dinner once a month."

"I meant about us taking dancing lessons," Jessica said. "Why would we need dancing lessons?"

"Sara told me that dancing is an interaction between two people," Gabriel shrugged as he got in. "You can not dance if you do not have respect for yourself and your partner. The 'grace, balance, and poise' comes from knowing your own worth. Your daughter needs help in that. She needs to realize her own worth before she ends up tethered to a man who is beneath her."

"Is that why you're so fit?" Cindy asked as she sat in the back seat.

"No," Gabriel laughed at the assertion. "I work out, walk, swim, and do some weight training. You'll be doing some of that as well, never fear."

"Why do you do all of this?" Jessica asked, curious. "I just thought you were some aging man tired of people."

"Look at history," Gabriel shrugged. "Common men could get by with knowing only their skill. A farmer knew his land, crops, and animals. A cobbler knew shoes and boots. However, the greatest men always had a knowledge of the arts. Music, dancing, poetry, and manners. These were expected. He would know the sciences as well. We have lost that desire for greatness.

"Which," Gabriel continued, looking in the mirror. "Is why you felt that you could get by on your tits and ass. You might be the pretty girl in high school. However, in college, you will just be average. All the other pretty girls will be there as well."

"But," Cindy began.

"Stand out, girl," Gabriel snapped. "Be more than a pair of decent tits and a tight ass. Be worthy of being listened to, or, grow to be eye candy and rely on someone else your entire life."

"You don't mince words," Jessica said into the lull that followed. "Most people are more polite, or at least, politically correct."

"Most people," Gabriel gave her a feral grin. "Most are conditioned, like one of Pavlov's dogs. I would rather think for myself."

Arriving back at Gabriel's, the two women sat as he went into the kitchen. Like a strange dog who might bite, they weren't sure if they should avoid him or could pass safely through. An hour later, he invited them to his table.

"This is amazing," Jessica said as she looked at the prosciutto antipasto. "Where did you learn to do this?"

"I read," Gabriel shrugged. "I know what I like, so I practiced."

"Gabriel," Jessica began after setting down her fork. "Why do you live like this? You're decent enough, though firm. You aren't bad looking. Why haven't you found another mate?"

"Yes," Gabriel smiled sadly. "Replacing something wonderful with something expedient is much easier than waiting to be awed."

Cindy froze, fork halfway to her mouth, as a memory intruded. A smiling man, kneeling, taking her bike and moving it so he could spin the chain and release her pant leg. Showing her how to tuck the offending fabric in her sock so it wouldn't get caught.

"You helped me," Cindy said, dropping her fork. "I had forgotten. When I fell on my bike. I was very small."

"What?" Jessica asked.

"My pant leg got caught in the chain," Cindy explained. "He stopped as I was crying in pain and frustration. He gave me a handkerchief for my tears and rolled the bike over. While I dried my face, he spun the sprocket and released me."

"And showed you how to avoid that in the future," Gabriel nodded. "Little you was much nicer."

Getting up, Gabriel began to clean the table.

"The guest room is upstairs and to the right," Gabriel continued. "You may study there. After I finish the dishes, your mother and I are going over to clean some things from your old house."

"I can help with the dishes," Jessica said as she and her daughter rose. "Please, it's the least I can do."

Gabriel nodded as Cindy went upstairs to look in the guest room.

"Thank you, Gabriel," Jessica said fervently as she watched him wash and rinse everything used for dinner. "For letting us stay, for not abusing your authority, for everything."

"You're welcome," Gabriel shrugged. "Can I look over the papers tonight? Everything you have on what your husband did to you and your daughter?"

"All right," Jessica sighed. "Some of it, I don't understand. I think only a lawyer would. The whole of it is that he took everything and abandoned us with all the bills."

"Yes," Gabriel nodded. "However, a fresh set of eyes might find something that could help you. That is all I am looking for."

Jessica nodded, remaining silent as thoughts ran amok through Gabriel's mind. Soon, they were entering her home. Using a flashlight, Jessica showed Gabriel everything she had to leave behind. Showed him the various rooms and the items in them. However, she did grab a laundry basket.

Using a towel to cushion the bottom, Jessica plucked all the pictures off the wall and stored them lovingly in the basket. Insulating each new layer with another towel. Gabriel took note of everything, even those things that Jessica hadn't pointed out. Writing things down in his notebook.

"Allow me," Gabriel said as he took the basket. "That's enough for tonight."

"I don't know what I'm going to do," Jessica admitted as she followed Gabriel to the door. "Cindy has school and I have to work. How are we going to take care of all this and still send her to college? How will I get to work?"

"For now," Gabriel said calmly, his rich, deep baritone soothing. "I will take you to work and her to school. You will have to inform the school that I will be picking her up.

"When we get this mess sorted out," Gabriel shrugged. "Perhaps we can find other options."

"Don't you have to get to work?" Jessica gasped. "I don't want you evicted and unemployed."

"I only do what I want," Gabriel chuckled. "I own my house, so eviction won't be a problem."

"But,"

"Enough buts for one night," Gabriel said firmly. "You are borrowing trouble when you have enough problems."

Jessica bit off what she was going to say and watched the stolid back of the greying man in front of her. Though she, like most of the neighborhood, had seen the old man walking around, she had never appreciated the grace with which he held himself. The air of command implicit in his presence.

"You will stay with me tonight," Gabriel said as Jessica followed him down her drive and up his. "When you are in my home, I will show you the thing you have to worry about."

Jessica gasped in shock, thinking that Gabriel was only going to use her daughter in such a manner. "But," Jessica said as Gabriel turned to look at her. "Cindy's young. I thought you were only going to . . ."

"Cindy is young," Gabriel agreed. "And a man can use a girl to slake his lust. However, that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the value and skills of a good woman."

"Are you going to . . ." Jessica began, her face heating up with her blush. "You know, in my butt?"

"You mean," Gabriel smiled. "Am I going to pound that ass? Yes. I am going to use all of you. Your mouth, your pussy, and your ass. I may even decide to breed you. Filling you with my seed and watching your belly turn fat with children."

Jessica gasped in shock at the idea, gasped again as she realized that she was leaking.

Cindy heard the door. However, she didn't want to go out and meet anyone so stayed in the guest room. An hour later, she wished her phone worked as she found out her mother was a screamer. And a talker. And could swear.

Laying down, Cindy went to sleep A few hours later, Cindy awoke with a start as her mother began urging Gabriel on using the most vile language. With a curse, Cindy pulled a pillow over her head and tried to drown out the noise.

Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers