Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 05

Story Info
Cassie says goodbye to mom and dad.
3.1k words
4.36
9k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written for the sole enjoyment of those who seek this kind of material. If you find matters of a sexually explicit nature offensive or if you are under the age of 18 you are not welcome to read this material. Minors should leave the site immediately.

This story is about heterosexual/homosexual incest, as well as non-incestuous sex between consenting adults. Some of the story is true, but names are changed to protect the innocent. There is an expansive back story to this tale that I cannot write about because the acts happened before the age of 18. There may be mentions of those times, but in keeping with the restrictions about erotica involving those under 18, I pick the story up when I was 20. I will make this statement. Some of the events you read about in these stories are based in truth, however, I take literary license and expand a bit on the actual sex and story-line to make them more erotic and palatable to the reader.

***

Keeping the Tradition alive. Story One: Luke's House Part 5

Harvey showed up at 1:00 PM sharp. He met Cassie, who politely made an excuse to stay around the house while the young men explored. As she left the group to go inside, she winked at me.

"Damn, she is a looker." Harvey said.

"...and a damn good fuck," I murmured.

"What was that, Ricky? I didn't make that out," he said.

Luke spoke up so I wouldn't have to and told his friend, "He really didn't say anything other than he thinks she's the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. I kind of like her myself, but she's my girl cousin and I don't fuck girls, because I am saving myself for Claire."

"That bad, huh?" Harvey said to me.

"Yeah, that bad!" was all I alluded to, but I thought, "I got it real bad."

We took off on our trek through the woods. About an hour in, Luke said he needed a little rest. We stopped by a bluff over-looking the waterfall. There was a neatly cleared out place that Luke had somehow prepared in advance. He didn't even wait for Harvey to invite him, he simply walked over to him, unzipped him, pulled his cock out and proceeded to give Harvey head. I pretended to be shocked as shit, but I didn't leave. I watched. Before long, both Luke had Harvey were naked. They were laying on the ground in a sixty-nine when I quietly snuck up behind Harvey and started massaging his ass.

I had purposely brought some lube with me, hoping Luke would get him into a situation like the one they were in. It really looked as if they were enjoying what they were doing, slopping away, spit and pre-cum dripping off their cocks. I took the lube and put a generous amount on my fingers and started working them into Harvey's ass. There were grunts, groans, and moans as I got the first finger into its first knuckle. There was a rock close by that was big enough to support Harvey, so I separated them and led him to the rock. I told him I was going to make his ass feel real good. As he leaned over, I put my finger back into place, then added another. He squirmed, almost violently.

Luke had moved to the front of the rock where Harvey's face was and fed his cock back into Harvey's mouth. I had already realized Harvey was going to be a cum bucket, you know someone who would continue eating cum or take a blast in his ass all night long. Any guy could fuck this young man or should I say any number of men could fuck him. I winked at Luke as my comparatively large dick approached it's seemingly miniscule target. I poised my body in such a way to apply pressure, but not hurt. The lube helped the situation and after several minutes of trying, my cock head entered into young Harvey's virgin ass. He shrieked for a moment, thrashed a bit and then finally settled down. I asked him if he wanted me to stop and he shook his head violent from side to side. I put a little more lube on my cock, pulled back to collect some on my embedded head, then pushed again. This time Harvey seemed to relax and accept my tool a bit better. I slid in a little more. I will say he was tight, so tight in fact when I first got embedded, I hurt.

I knew Harvey was trying to determine whether he was bisexual or full on gay. Luke had explained that to me. I knew he couldn't be able to make an informed decision without having the full experience. I pressed forward until a little more was inside. I was having a hard time, because I didn't want to cum before he had experienced the whole thing. He was so fucking tight that I had to hold still to keep from filling his ass too quickly. I pressed forward, and then pulled out slightly to apply more lube. After several minutes, I realized my pubes were against his ass. I had finally made it in. One day he would be able to do this without lube, using only his partners pre-cum, but lube was incredibly important for the first time. I withdrew until all but my head was removed and applied another glob of lube. I rubbed it all over. When I was sure he was ready to accept, I pushed and the entire length slid inside. I moaned as I felt the tightest ass I had ever fucked make me shiver with the anticipation of the upcoming orgasm. Harvey moaned as his prostrate was stroked in one long push.

I am not necessarily a fan of fucking ass without a condom, because it can be quite messy sometimes. I think Harvey hoped that he would have the ass experience this outing as I really felt he had used an enema to cleanse. There was no mess. I would have to get into the cold river to clean up before I went back to the house and faced Cassie if he was dirty. Not saying I haven't fucked someone who was dirty, just that I don't particularly like it. As a matter of fact, I didn't smell that tell tale smell of ass that I even got with Cassie last evening.

"You cleaned out nicely," I complimented.

He shook his head up and down and shoved back to show his appreciation, his mouth still full of Luke's cock. Luke was in bliss, his eyes closed, moans escaping through his lips, almost singing into the trees. Harvey must be a great cocksucker, I thought. I would work with this young man to teach him those deep-throat techniques I used all the time. If he was going to be bisexual, he could use some of those techniques on his girl partners as well.

I returned to my new friend's ass. Sliding my full length in and out with increased speed, I pleasantly felt his reaction. My increased movement had Harvey pushing back. I loved it when I had that effect on someone. The base of my dick began to swell and I knew it wouldn't be long. I wanted to last until Harvey had got close to his release, so I slowed to moving only a small amount of my rod back and forth. Harvey needed to have the full experience so he could make good decisions about his sexuality.

"Harvey, when I cum, I want to do it into your mouth. I'll finish Luke. I want you to hold a hand up when you think you're getting close." Not long after that he held his hand up. I was ready as well. I pulled him up and turned him around. He immediately sucked my cock into his mouth. I don't think he even thought about where it had been or perhaps he didn't care. I was so ready, I exploded. If there was any residual shit on my dick, he was cleaning it and now my cum was mixed up with all the other juices. Harvey did real good, only allowing a little to dribble out his mouth and down his chin. When I finished, I looked down to find that Harvey had also shot his wad. It was on his fist and the ground in front of him as he had been whacking off the whole time. There was a substantial amount pooled below his cock. I knew I would want to later revisit Harvey and his copious amount of cum.

Luke looked like a lost puppy dog, but he was sliding his fist up and down keeping it erect. "Come here, you," I said as I motioned for him to come to me. I think he knew what I was going to do, so he was eager to get started. First, I pulled Harvey off his knees and licked my cum off his chin, I then brought his fist up and licked his residual sperm. Finally, with a mouth full of jizz, I knelt over and deep throated Luke's cock down my throat. Harvey stared in amazement at what I was doing to Luke. I don't even think he ever knew anything like that was possible.

"I'm shooting, Ricky," Luke announced loudly as he filled the back of my throat with his hot ejaculate. After I felt like he was through, I reached to Harvey and shared Luke's cum with a big open mouthed kiss. "After all, you did get it most of the way there," I said.

When we were spent and laying against the rocks that over looked the waterfall, Harvey asked so many questions about technique. He wanted to know where I learned how to do that stuff. My love for sharing cum through a kiss he said was a big turn on. After several minutes, I asked him a few questions.

"Harvey, are you gay?"

"I don't think so. I still love my Amy so much and I have made out with her since Luke and I..." He stopped before he shared his friends supposed secret.

"I already know about it, Harvey," I commented. "After all, Luke is my favorite cousin," I paused for a moment "well...male cousin anyway."

"Well, I've made out with Amy since that day, and I'm still turned on by her and I'm still frustrated when we get through. I don't end up frustrated after one of these sessions."

"Well shit, Harvey, I wonder why." I said, laughing at his obvious naivety. "When she starts getting you off, you'll feel satisfied there. I'm totally bisexual. I like men and women, equally. I've accepted sex for sex's sake with any partner I desire."

We lazed around the rest of the afternoon. Luke sucked me off again and I gave Harvey one of those deep-throat sessions. Other than that, we bullshitted and had fun like any other bunch of naked buds. It wasn't until almost dark that we got dressed and headed back to Luke's house.

Harvey said his good byes, told us how much he enjoyed himself, got in the truck and went home. I knew we all needed to get some rest as Sunday's plans would take Claire on a picnic. When we walked into the house, I knew immediately something wasn't right. I looked at Dad and Uncle Raymond. When I didn't see Uncle James, I became concerned.

"He left to go home. When we confronted him about what you found out...," Dad started reading my mind.

"Where is Cassie?" I asked concerned.

"She's resting in Luke's room with a steak over her eye. When James realized the only person who would have had that much intimate knowledge about his family was her, he called her in the room and slugged her. He called her some pretty choice words, looked at us and said that she was ours now. She was disowned. He said he was going home to people that appreciated him. When he left, I called your Aunt and told her what was going on and she needed to get the other girls out of the house. She said she had no idea it had been going on, but I thought if she didn't she was blind. She said she was taking the girls to her sister's house."

"What the fuck. I'm gone for an afternoon and all this plays out?" I yelled.

"It had to come to a head, either here or on a hunt. I preferred approaching it without guns," Dad calmly replied.

I left them to be by Cassie's side. She was laying with a piece of beef steak over her right eye. Inner turmoil is not something I do well and I found that I was furious at my Uncle James. Cassie motioned for me to lay down beside her. When I did, she reached over and kissed me gently on the lips. "It looks like I'm gonna have a shiner, but at least I won't have to put up with that son of a bitch ever again. I'll get a job here and Uncle Raymond said I could live with he and Luke or I'll get a job down close to you. Your dad offered to put me up, too."

"You could move to my university town, get a job there and we can use my housing money to rent an apartment off campus," I offered.

"Are you proposing to me?" she asked suddenly teary eyed.

"Do you want me to?"

"You know we can't..." Cassie was concerned.

"Not legally, but we could live together and share together and have fun together. If either of us finds someone we want to share our lives with different, we would agree to tell them our arrangement and offer them the same. It would be the best of both worlds..." I felt sorry for the situation.

"It is a happy fantasy, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, it is." I replied knowing it could never happen. I kissed her tenderly and moved the steak. "Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"Ouch, exactly..." she exclaimed and then her playful demeanor changed slightly. "Ricky, I have never met anyone, especially someone four years younger than me with the wisdom, patience, and love you have. I know we will never be together like man and wife, but let's have fun while we can."

"Agreed," I agreed. "I am so tired."

"Fall asleep in my arms, lover." Her words were soothing and I did just that. It was only eight in the evening. A little later Luke came and crawled in bed with us. He fell immediately to sleep.

**

The phone rang about 3:00 in the morning. Uncle Raymond came to the door and told us to get up and come into the living room. When we all sleepily walked in I saw a somber Dad and Raymond waiting for us. They motioned for Cassie to sit. I couldn't understand what all the drama was about, but I knew something serious had happened.

Raymond started. "Cassie, when your dad rolled up in the driveway and realized that your mom took your sisters away, he couldn't handle it. Cassie, he took his shotgun and killed himself in the truck. When the police got there he was already dead. Tom and I are devastated that we didn't know how far off he'd gone. When Tom found out the truth of what he'd been doing and lying to us, your dad was furious."

Cassie was staring in disbelief as they told her, tears streaming down her face.

Dad continued. "I couldn't believe any person would force his own children to do what he was doing to you and the girls. I know I've had an incestuous relation with Ricky, but it was consensual. My wife never found out. Ricky and I both agreed it wasn't for us. Raymond had a single time with Luke showing him it was okay to have sex with his friend, Harvey. He will have more, if it's consensual, but if Luke says no, he won't go any further. I know you kids play around sexually and get your jollies off and we're more than okay with that, but we have to warn you that it might limit your ability to find a real world mate if you get yourselves wrapped up too much in fucking around with your kin."

Uncle Raymond looked distraught. "I loved my brother, but was disappointed in him. We shared many good times together. All of us love to hunt and yesterday's hunt was one of the best I can remember, but we don't put up with abuse. If we knew, we would've already intervened. I want you to know he blamed you. He said you instigated everything and he let you get away with it and we believed him. I am so sorry for that. You heard him admit to everything today before he stormed out. I think his suicide was one way to finally help his girls reach for a normal life. I will miss the James I knew, but I won't miss the monster he turned into."

"I'm echoing everything Raymond is saying," Dad started again. "James had taken liberties he wasn't suppose to with your Aunt Martha. It was one of the rules my mom and dad had. She never did get pregnant, but she took herself out of the family for a long time because of it. We knew about what he was doing, but we never said anything. Maybe if we had called him on it then, he wouldn't have been tempted to do it to you later."

I wrapped my arms around her and felt her sobbing gently. She shook her head in despair. Cassie, still crying, looked directly at them, "I want to go to the funeral, let me know when its going to be. I want to see my sisters and mom. My nightmare is over now and I'm going to live my life and I want them to share in it as well. Ricky, can we go back to bed, we've got a big day tomorrow. Please don't mention any of this to Claire," she said to Luke, knowing I would never.

***

The next chapter has a warning attached. It states that it will be filled with sadness. In Part 6 we attend the wake and funeral of Cassie's dad. There are some sex scenes, but if you find yourself uncomfortable reading it, feel free to read Part 7. That final chapter will be filled with sex as Claire and her sister will be seduced and everything else will wrap up.

At the end of Volume 1, I proceed to Volume 2. It is primarily about Cassie and myself and how we deal with our incestuous love and the many distractions, both incestuous and non-incestuous.