Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 01: Luke's House Pt. 07

Story Info
The final days at Luke's house.
10.4k words
4.72
13.6k
13
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do hope you are enjoying the story. I know the last chapter was on the serious side, but it needed to be told for the story to be complete. I love writing about the sex acts that we all get off on, but I feel that if you write, there must be drama, a plot, and a resolution. If you have any comments, feel free. I love constructive criticism as it only makes my writing better. Do login, though. I want to visit you on Literotica and start maintaining some really great contacts.

This story is about heterosexual/homosexual incest, as well as non-incestuous sex between consenting adults. Some of the story is true, but names are changed to protect the innocent. There is an expansive back story to this tale that I cannot write about because the acts happened before the age of 18. There may be mentions of those times, but in keeping with the restrictions about erotica involving those under 18, I pick the story up when I was 20. As a matter of fact, all characters are eighteen. I will make this statement. Some of the events you read about in these stories are based on truth, however, I take literary license and expand a bit on the actual sex acts and the story-line to make them more dramatic, erotic and acceptable to the reader.

Note about Part 7: The last chapter about Luke's house will contain a different look at the dynamics of the group, which in this chapter will introduce Claire and her sister, Rhonda, to the meat of the story. As the reader will see, it only took a little bit to get the fires going in those two. I apologize in advance if the story is a little long. I like to keep it to two or three pages, but in this case it might end up being more.

****

Keeping the Tradition alive. Story One: Luke's House Part 7

The four of us pulled into Luke's House from the funeral around 8:30 PM. We were all so exhausted that we only wanted to get food and go to sleep. I was interested in seeing how Toni was going to fit into the group's dynamics, but decided it would have to wait. Cassie, on the other hand, wanted to spend quiet time with Toni to see where her mind was and probably get reacquainted with her younger sister. I know she had missed all of her sisters quite a bit and had bemoaned the fact that the other two chose to stay with their mother.

"Cassie, I'm going to the back porch with Luke. We'll stay there tonight. You girls get some sleep in Luke's room. We'll have an additional room tomorrow when Dad leaves to go home." I wanted to make sure I didn't put any undo pressure on my two first cousins. They had been through a lot the past three of four days.

"Okay, Ricky. I want to spend some quality time with Toni and kind of give her the low down on what's on the agenda around here, you know with Claire and all." I couldn't believe she still wanted to carry the seduction of Claire to fruition, but I also understood that she needed something to distract her from the terrible recent events.

Toni was a smaller, demure version of Cassie. About two inches shorter than Cassie, she had the same wonderful proportions: large breasts, small waist, and a wonder ass cradled in what could have been spray painted jeans. Cassie was an extreme yellow blond with blue eyes; Toni, on the other hand, was a dirty blond and her eyes were hazel in color, much like my dad and his brothers. They were sisters, for sure.

On the trip home, they had playfully talked about the last time they had seen each other before the trip to Uncle Raymond's. Cassie caught her in the shower before she left. She reached in the stall and turned the water off, startling Toni. There was no way Cassie intended leaving her sister without telling her goodbye. Watching her nude sister with past and future lust shivering throughout her body, she marveled at the quality genes her dad and mom had created. "I'm leaving," she said.

"I know," Toni replied softly. "I'm going to miss you Sis." She stepped forward and embraced Cassie with her soaked body. Cassie could not have cared less. All she wanted was to get the scent of her sister embedded in her nose to help her remember all the wonder times they had shared in special and exciting situations.

At the time, Cassie had no idea what was waiting for her at Uncle Raymond's. His son, Luke, and I would be there. The young woman did not want to share her week with "dweebs" as she called anyone whom she could not trust. As she would find out, there was nothing but excitement in her future.

I motioned to Luke and we went to the porch to sleep on the single bed. The closed in porch was filled with old magazines and newspapers infested with small roaches, silverfish, and spiders. I was so tired none of it bothered me, and knowing Dad would be going home the next day, we wouldn't have to endure more than one night. Deep down inside, I was hoping the four younger adults could share Luke's king size bed. There was, however, no sense getting expectations up until we saw where Toni's mind set would be.

The next morning, after a restless night, Luke called Claire to tell her we had made it home. She was invited to come visit at her earliest convenience. I told Luke to tell her we would come to town to get her if she needed a ride, but after she talked to her sister, it was decided both would come out to the farm. It seemed her sister wanted to meet me. When she found that Cassie and her sister were there, she seemed doubly interested. They would come to the farm about mid-morning expecting a walk in the woods and a picnic.

We realized our plans might dissolve having Rhonda, Claire's older sister, tagging along. There might be a need to schedule an additional attempt to seduce Claire at a later date. Anyway, Cassie and Toni fixed sandwiches and put drinks, chips, and two bottles of wine into the basket they were packing for the picnic in anticipating of getting to know the two of them.

Luke and I drove to the Pure station to see if it would be possible for Harvey to join us. I thought perhaps, if the odds were better, we might carry on with the seduction. With four girls and just the two of us, it could be a lot more difficult. Unfortunately, Harvey's dad would not let him get off work, so Luke and I resigned ourselves to having two girls apiece. Poor us, right? It would not do much good to continue with the seduction if two of the girls refused to participate. If nothing happened with Claire and Rhonda, we would just try again later. After all, there was another week and a half left before I had to go home and then back to the university. I cautioned everyone to make sure that Claire and Rhonda were receptive to any sexual advances before making moves, otherwise Luke might lose Claire and perhaps Rhonda would go home and spill the beans to her parents.

Finalizing our initial thoughts, it was agreed that no one would put pressure on the group to get something going sexually. If it happened, it happened. I had convinced everyone that we were not going to jeopardize Luke's future because of raging hormones, challenge or not.

We had been thankful that the weather had been unseasonably warm for late November and we didn't even need jackets. It seemed we were experiencing an Indian summer and in the Deep South that meant 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. There had been a cold snap in early November, but the weather had gotten warmer incrementally. Shorts, t-shirts, and even bathing suits seemed to be the dress for the day. The evenings were kind of chilly, so we would probably need to be back at the house before dark.

Around 9:30 AM Claire and Rhonda showed in up in a late model Ford Mustang. "Nice Ride," I commented as they got out and walked toward us. I immediately admired the long legs and white short shorts that Rhonda was wearing. I guessed she would give Cassie a run for her money as the best looking girl at the picnic. Her light blue button down blouse and white tennis shoes rounded out the ensemble to produce one sweet looking young woman. It was uncanny that Claire was the complete opposite of her sister, very much like Toni's looks compared to Cassie's. I also noticed Cassie gravitated toward Rhonda and Toni to Claire. They both held the other's hands as they greeted, perhaps a little longer than I would have expected.

Rhonda greeted Luke first since she knew him and then approached me. I had already greeted Claire, who in turn had already said her hellos to Toni and Cassie. She was headed to Luke for a kiss. Rhonda gave me a very sweet smile as she leaned in to kiss me on first one, then both of my cheeks. I seemed to feel a rush of energy from where Cassie was standing, but she had held herself back. Cassie knew the consequences of showing jealously around non-family and held her tongue. She knew she would have me as soon as the sisters left to go home later in the afternoon. Even so, I felt a rush of blood to my face and cheeks.

"It's so wonderful to finally meet you, Ricky. Your cousin has done nothing but built you up to us for weeks now. I've been intrigued and I'll say looking at your outward appearance, he wasn't exaggerating." She looped her right arm through my left in a sign of possessiveness. I glanced at Cassie only to notice a narrowing of the lids of her eyes. I chuckled nervously, wondering how I was going to allay the situation.

"I'm going to get the blankets and such and we'll be on our way," I blurted nervously.

"I'll help," Cassie retorted with a sound I imagined to be a snarl. "The rest of you get ready to go."

Cassie and I went through the front door and walked through the living room where Dad and Uncle Raymond were spying on our group through the front window. They were chuckling to themselves, trying unsuccessfully to hide their humor. There was no way to understand what was going through to their perverted minds, but when we went through the door of Luke's room to get the blanket, they let out belly laughs or to be honest, gut wrenching guffaws.

I was suddenly twirled around to face a very serious faced Cassie. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this or not. That...woman...girl...whatever, consumed you like a succubus out there. I've never felt this way before..." she exclaimed. "...but I wanted to rip her eyes out."

"It'll be okay, Cass," I tried to sooth. "It'll be over this afternoon and I probably won't ever see her again after today."

"She looks like she'd fuck the shit out of you at a drop of a hat."

"Well, use that to seduce her while Luke and I go running in the woods."

"She'll probably want to run with you just to get you alone."

"But I won't be alone. I'll have Luke."

"That pup would leave you out there to be devoured by that she-tiger."

"Use it to your advantage, and then find a way for Toni to do the same thing," I finally said. "If I come back and you've succeeded, I can have fun with both of you. I need you to know I'm yours exclusively unless you want to share me."

She thought for a moment and finally admitted the idea wasn't a bad one. "You promise you won't do anything with THAT woman, unless we do it together?"

I nodded in agreement and then handed half the blankets to her and sent her on her way. I followed a half a minute later and when I got to the front door, I turned and looked at the brothers. "I know, I know," I said. "I've gotten myself in deep this time, huh!" They didn't even try to hold it in. They had laughed so hard at the situation I found myself in, tears were streaming down their faces.

"Have fun, Ricky," Dad teased. They both started the loud raucous laughter again.

"Thanks, Dad," I replied disgusted. They lost it again.

I went outside to get with the group. Rhonda and Cassie both came up to me and asked what was going on with the old men. "They've been drinking and telling dirty jokes again. That last one was a doozie. I almost choked on it myself."

**

The hike to the woods ended in the same cleared off spot that Luke, Harvey, and I had visited before the funeral. We had forgotten to completely clean the area up and Claire, being the first in the clearing, found the bottle of lube I had inadvertently left after my anal antics with Harvey. She turned to Luke questioning what she found and he simply told her they had been having problems with some trespassers in the area, probably some kids out having a good time. He took the bottle from her and told her he would put it in his backpack to get rid of it. She raised her eyebrows a little.

"Did you and Harvey...you know?" Claire inquired quietly, only being overheard by me.

"No." He answered with the lie necessary to keep his promise.

"You wouldn't tell me anyway," she said brusquely. "I told you not to."

I interrupted the two. "It's mine! Harvey and I snuck out here the other day."

"I didn't know you were that way," she commented surprised.

I felt it necessary to be honest with her, at least my part in all of it. "I'm bisexual, Claire. I swing both ways. I could go into detail of what Harvey and I did out here the other day, but I prefer not to embarrass Luke. Let's drop it please. I want to have a pleasant afternoon. If you want to tell Rhonda about it later, I don't mind. I want to be upfront and honest with women I'm attracted to, so I would admit to it if she were to ask."

Claire looked at the ground for a moment and then looked at Luke. You haven't experienced that yet, have you?"

"You told me not to tell you Claire, but I will tell you I decided that you are the only girl for me," Luke replied looking deeply into her eyes. Although he was being secretive about his involvement with Harvey, his statement wasn't a lie. He never said anything about his lust for boys and as far as I was concerned, Cassie didn't count. I was proud of his delicate handling of her question.

Claire looked relieved, but glanced warily back in my direction. She started to say something, but Toni bounced into the conversation. "Claire, I really like your hair. Do you do it yourself or do you go to the beauty parlor?" Toni would eventually tell me that we looked a little too serious and she felt the need to come to our rescue. "Come tell me about it." Toni grabbed the young woman's hand and led her to the blankets that Rhonda and Cassie had set up.

We built a fire, ate our picnic lunch, and then Luke and I announced that we were going to run through the woods for a while. Rhonda, as anticipated, said she wanted to go, but I told her where Luke and I were going was very dangerous and we felt she needed to stay with the girls. She pouted, but relented. I told her to get to know Cassie and Toni as they were special cousins that meant a lot to Luke and I. Claire had already gotten attached to the vibrant Toni. Cassie looked relieved.

Luke and I left, but we didn't go far. There was a spot on the other side of the river that was higher than the bluff we left the girls on. We would be able to look down on them unseen, to watch anything that unfolded. We told them we would be gone for around an hour and not to worry about us if we took a little longer. I realized that it was probably rude to do that, but we had to plant the seeds that would make them all fast friends, whether anything happened or not. Perhaps, if nothing occurred while they were getting to know one another, they could get together later. Cassie and Toni could then try to seduce them.

The girls seemed to get along famously. Cassie brought out the wine she had packed and poured a cup for herself. She offered Rhonda a cup and she accepted much to the surprise of her little sister. Toni was offered one, which she accepted. Finally, after being goaded by her sister, Claire relented and took a cup with less wine in it than the others had. I was glad we had packed two 1.5 liter bottles of Chardonnay, because it didn't take them long to finish the first one. After the first one was emptied, Cassie opened the second and gave everyone refills. I could tell Toni was feeling it, and although Claire had consumed much less than everyone else, she seemed to be feeling the affects as well, as she was laughing and carrying on much more than the reserved way she had in the beginning. I really wouldn't know what they talked about until much later, but about thirty minutes into our hiding, things began happening. The empty wine bottle was put in the center and spun. I soon realized they were playing Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare. I watched in amazement as the game started benign enough, but soon the bottle's neck fell on Rhonda. She looked at Cassie and said something. Cassie leaned over and planted a kiss on Rhonda's lips. Claire looked shock, but Toni took her hands and held them until the two older girls parted. I somehow had the feeling Rhonda was a wild child.

It was Cassie's turn next as the bottle Rhonda spun landed on her. I saw Rhonda take off the light blue button down shirt, but when she reached up and took her own bra off, I knew she was a little drunk. Toni's turn happened and she asked Claire to kiss her. There was a pause, but you could tell by her sister's antics that she wanted her to play. I realized then that there was no Truth about the game, it was all Dare. Finally, Toni slid closer to Claire to encourage her and Claire leaned in to kiss the beautiful and seductive Toni, but it wasn't a peck, or a short kiss. Soon the two girls were in a passionate lip lock. I glanced to Luke and his jaw had dropped letting me know he was shocked and in total awe. I was sure he was hard as a rock, because I certainly was. I tried to figure out a way we could continue to watch while sucking each other's rampant cock, but I decided when we returned, we needed to be able to perform.

The game deteriorated into wantoned chaos. Claire and Toni both removed their blouses together and soon had their bras off. Toni had leaned down to take one of Claire's nipples into her mouth. Claire threw her head back and it was obvious that she had wanted something similar for a very long time. Their hands were all over their bodies, cupping each other's breasts while passionately kissing each other.

Meanwhile, Cassie had stripped completely and attacked the luscious form of Rhonda, helping her to remove her white shorts and tennis shoes. It didn't take long until Cassie had buried her head in the "V" between Rhonda's legs, causing Rhonda's head to fall back in total ecstasy. Rhonda was so turned on she did a 180 and ended up in a 69 with Cassie on the bottom.

The younger two watched their older siblings sucking their partner's pussies which caused them both to grab each other and begin to mutually pleasure cruise through the curls and folds of their own sex. Toni stood up and then offered a hand, to which Claire accepted. When they stood, Toni pulled Claire's jeans down and knelt in front to help Claire step out of them. On her way up, she paused at the fragrance coming from Claire's cunt to plant a long tongue lick inside the fold. Claire collapsed on the blanket, which gave Toni the opportunity to pounce. She spread Claire's legs, slipped under her, and began munching, licking and sucking on what I had assumed was a very virgin cunt. The scene was amazing.

Luke and I sat cross-legged on the overlook and had pulled our very erect cocks from our pants. We were pumping up and down with our own fists. I leaned over and kissed his mouth then dove to have a go with a quick taste. As I sat up, I noticed that Claire had reversed her position and she was down licking Toni's snatch to the obvious passionate satisfaction of her new friend.

I felt a mouth on my stiff rod, but the warmth didn't leave. Luke was after my juices and he was seeking to make me cum. I pulled him off and pointed. I felt it was time to make our "surprise" appearance. We climbed down off the bluff, crossed the creek above the waterfall. Slowly and as silently as our bodies would take us, we made our way to the clearing. I realized it was only 1:30 in the afternoon. We would have a long time to play when we got down there.