Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

"Don't worry, hon," came my mom's muffled response, "I heard the car pull in. It was only just before the Hank and Mia left." She was covering for me.

I was lying on my bed with the lights off, but I couldn't sleep. My stomach fidgeted as I listened to the sounds of my parents chatting while they cleaned up the dinner dishes. "Well, I'm bushed. Think I'm going to hit the hay," said my dad.

"Alright dear, I'll be along shortly," said mom. I listened as my dad's footsteps came up the stairs and travelled into his room. For half an hour I lay in bed watching the numbers on my clock roll past one o'clock until I heard my mom's footsteps on the stairs. They paused outside my door and there was a gentle knock.

"Y-yes?" I answered quietly, half hoping she would go away and this awkward conversation wouldn't happen. It couldn't be avoided, however, and I watched from my bed as mom opened the door and slipped into my room. She was wearing her bikini, a white sari wrapped around her waist. She looked gorgeous in the dim moonlight that shone through my window.

She sat down on the edge of my bed. "Hi son," she said, quietly.

"Hi mom."

"So, you didn't end up staying over at Joshi's." It wasn't really a question. "I know you may have seen some things in the garden when you got home..."

"Mom, I saw you... having sex... with dad and... Mr Bragg." The words came out of my mouth in a jumbled flood.

"Look, Alex, I know it might be confusing, but, even though your dad and I are married and share a very unique and special love, we have a very open sexual relationship." I couldn't believe I was hearing this from my own mom. "We and the braggs like to enjoy each other's company and bodies. I'm getting older and it's nice to know I'm still thought of as sexy. Getting fucked like that is a very enjoyable, affirming experience and I hope you don't think less of us because of what you saw."

"Mom! I can't believe you're saying these things!" I started to complain, but the words she was using and sights I had seen that night were having an effect and I could feel a stirring in my groin. "Of course I don't think less of you. You're my mom and I love you and I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

Mom leaned back so that I ended up kind of spooned against her back. I hoped she wouldn't feel my semi-hard cock poking at her through the blankets. She smiled at me. "You really think I'm beautiful? Even compared to someone like Mia?"

My mind flitted back to the sight of Mia Bragg on her knees, naked and rimming her husband while he ass-fucked my mom. My cock grew another inch. "Fine... if we're really talking about this, Mrs Bragg's pretty hot, but I think you're hotter."

"But she's got such great tits," said my mom, hefting one of her own impressive globes in her hand as she spoke. "I feel like mine are so small and saggy compared to hers."

"Mom! You've got amazing tits!" I objected.

She turned to face me and in the gloom of my dark room I could just see her gently caress the patch of bikini that hid her nipple with her thumb and forefinger. "You know, I wouldn't believe you if I couldn't feel your hard cock pressing against my back." Her dirty words almost made me unload into my boxers. I was speechless and quickly rolled back from where I was curled around her. Unfortunately, my raging erection ended up tenting the comforter on top of it significantly.

"Well, I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to bed. I'm glad we had this talk, Alex." Giving my ridiculously hard, duvet covered cock-tent a gentle pat, my mom stood up and smiled down at me. "Sweet dreams, honey," she said, before sashaying out of my room, leaving me flabbergasted and aroused.

*****

The next day I arose early and changed into my swimsuit for a morning swim. I slipped out of my room and paused at the top of the stairs, listening. There didn't seem to be any sound coming from downstairs, so at first I guessed that mom and dad were still asleep. My assumption was proven false when I heard sounds of movement coming from behind their closed door, however. There was a repeated creak of their bed and a soft slapping noise of flesh on flesh. I bit my lip and hustled downstairs before my single minded penis could get any ideas.

Outside it was bright and cloudless and I knew it would be a hot day. I dove into the cool water of the pool and immediately got down to swimming laps, hoping the exercise would help take my mind off the strangeness of the past few days. I was still working my muscles to a fine burn when I heard the patio door open and turned to see my mom step out carrying a tray with some eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice on it.

"I brought you some breakfast," she said as she walked over to the edge of the pool. She was wearing the same white sari as the night before but had donned a deep red one piece swimsuit with a high neckline - the one she usually wore when she was swimming for exercise rather than fun. While not as revealing as her bikini, I loved the way it rode high up over her hips and covered only the bare minimum of her butt as required for modesty. "Mind if I join you?"

I gave her a thumbs up and swam over to the edge of the pool to watch as she executed a superb swan dive into the deep end and began swimming laps. I joined her and we chased each other through a few laps, but part way through one she swam over to the edge of the pool and folded her arms on the morning sun heated tiles. "Damn, Alex, I think I slept funny on my shoulder or something last night. Would you mind giving me a bit of a rub?"

"Sure mom," I replied, and swam up behind her. I moved my hands up to her shoulders and began massaging, but because I had to tread water to stay afloat, my shoulder rub was pretty ineffective.

"Here, let me help you," she murmured, and hooked her legs backwards, wrapping her ankles around behind mine, to pull me up against her. Now I didn't have to tread water to stay afloat, but I was much too close to get any effective leverage and had to resort to squeezing her shoulders as best I could. Still, her body felt good, pressed against mine. My cock rubbed against the cleft of her ass as I kneaded her shoulders and I could feel it stiffening.

"Mmmm, honey, that feels nice," said mom. She bobbed in the water and I felt her grind her butt against my erection. I tried to keep my focus, but almost lost it completely when she pushed her ass out against my throbbing schlong. My trunks were loose enough that when she moved back, the head of my cock nestled deep in her buttcrack, trapped between her cheeks.

"Ohhh, mom..." I moaned into her ear. The smooth pressure of her luscious buttcheeks felt exquisite on my cock.

"Keep going hon," she replied, before she started slowly bobbing up and down in the water, hot-dogging my throbbing organ between the pert, round cheeks of her gorgeous ass.

We stayed like that for ages, leaning against the side of the pool while I 'massaged' her shoulders. She kept making little movements up and down in the water, grinding her ass on my cock. She had to know what she was doing to me. It was a slow, comfortable pace, but I could feel my orgasm building. I was so close, so focused on the extraordinary sensation that I gave a start of surprise when Isabel and my dad walked out onto the patio.

Dad was wearing his speedos and a button down shirt, but had left it hanging open. He was in good shape - his chiseled abs clearly visible through the front of his unbuttoned shirt - and clearly had the equipment to get away with wearing a speedo. Isabel was wearing an incredibly revealing white string bikini and thong. She was readjusting the front of her thong as the two of them walked over to us.

"Hey kids," said dad. "Getting a head start on the summer weather, I see."

I tried to stay calm but mom never untangled her legs from mine. My voice cracked when I spoke. "Hi *ahem* hi dad. Yeah, just having a swim and giving mom a shoulder rub."

Isabel took a piece of bacon off my forgotten breakfast plate. "You're letting your breakfast get cold," she said after taking a bite.

"Uh, you can have it," I said. "I don't seem to have much of an appetite." My dick was still trapped between mom's asscheeks and, with dad standing by the side of the pool, I couldn't move away from her without him seeing my prodigious erection and where it had been nestled. I was aroused and nervous, but mom seemed perfectly calm. She clenched her ass, sending a shiver through me.

"I have to head out to Europe for work on Monday," said dad, pulling his shirt off. "Glad I get to enjoy the pool before I go." In the meantime, Izzy sat down on one of the nearby pool chairs to polish off my untouched breakfast.

"Hon, before you get in, would you mind giving the garden a quick watering?" mom asked dad.

"Of course dear," said dad as, to my relief, he turned away from the pool and walked over to where the hose was. The moment his back was turned I pulled my cock out from mom's asscrack, mentally cursing the rampantly erect nuisance. Mom pushed off from the wall and nonchalantly started swimming around the perimeter of the pool, like nothing had happened.

Realising I was probably red with embarrassment, I hauled myself out of the water. "I think I'm gonna go in and shower off," I explained to no-one in particular. At the sound of my movement, Isabel looked up from her plate and grinned as she took in the sight of my monstrous erection straining at the front of my trunks. After giving my aroused manhood a long look, Izzy stood up and walked back to the patio door in front of me. I grabbed my towel and dried myself as quickly as I could as I followed her into the kitchen.

When the door closed behind us she turned towards me, her face plastered with a gleeful grin. "Holy shit bro! What are you doing walking around with a hard-on like that? You could take someone's eye out!"

Feeling a little put out by the teasing I'd gotten over the past few days, I snapped back; "Well, you gonna do something about it then?"

"Ooh! Little brother's got some sauce today!" she laughed.

"I'll give you some sauce!" I shouted and lunged towards her, causing her to squeal as she turned tail and raced through the kitchen and up the stairs. I chased her into her room, where she jumped onto her bed and rolled over to face me as I burst in after her. I closed the door behind me and peeled off my wet swimsuit, letting my cock bob in the air in front of me as I came to stand at the foot of her bed.

"Damn, Alex, did I mention you have a monster of a cock?" said Izzy, smiling as she observed my throbbing manhood. "You get that just from going for a swim with mom, you dirty boy?"

"You would not believe me if I told you," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you..." I said, grinning with newfound confidence, "if you suck it."

My sister shrugged. "Fair deal," she said before rotating so she was lying on her back with her head hanging off the foot of her bed. She reached up and once again I was subjected to the exquisite sensation of Izzy's long, cool fingers wrapping around my burning hot shaft. She pulled me close until I was standing above her with her head between my thighs. "Ok, spill it," she said.

"Well, you know how the Braggs were over yesterday?" Isabel started licking my balls as I began my tale and could only manage a muffled 'uh huh'. I reached down and groped one of her ripe tits as I continued. "Well, mom and dad thought I was staying over at Joshi's, but it turned out his family was going away for the weekend this morning, so I came home - jesus that feels good - late at night. The Braggs were still here when I got in and everyone was out in the backyard so they didn't know I was home." I was now using both hands to play with my sister's pert breasts, sliding my hands under her bikini to tease and pinch her erect nipples. She stopped sucking on my balls and guided my cock into her mouth, causing me to gasp before I could continue my story. "Anyway, I'm in the kitchen getting a drink, and I look out into the yard and there's mom getting dp'ed by dad and Mr Bragg while Mrs Bragg gives him a rimjob! Can you believe it!?"

Izzy pulled my cock from her mouth with a wet pop. "Yeah, Alex. Mom and dad are swingers," she said, matter-of-factly.

"What?! You knew?!" I sat down heavily on the bed beside her.

"Yep. They told me about a year ago, but I kinda knew before that." Izzy got up to sit next to me. "Mom and dad have always been pretty open about sex, I guess they were just waiting for the right moment to tell you. I caught them fooling around with the Braggs before too, but mom taking two cocks at once had to be a sight to see." She turned and swung her leg over mine to sit on my lap. My throbbing penis poked upwards to nestle between her buttcheeks. "Tell me about it! Did it look hot?" she commanded.

"Hey! Don't forget our deal! Story in exchange for blowjob."

She smirked and wrapped an arm around my head, pulling me to her chest and mashing my face into her cleavage. While I was distracted, she slid her thong to one side and smoothly sat down on my cock. The feeling was warm, moist and unlike anything I'd ever imagined. "I'll do you one better," she said, holding herself still as she let my dick get accustomed to its new home. "Go on, tell me all about it."

I pulled my face free of her wonderful cleavage and looked up at her, gasping at the incredible sensation of my cock being balls deep in a hot, wet pussy for the first time. She was gazing down at me, eyelids half closed and biting her bottom lip. A strand of hair had broken free from her ponytail and hung down across her face. She looked like sex personified.

"Ohmygod Izzy," was all I could manage. My hands instinctively moved around behind her and gripped her buttocks.

"Does my pussy feel good wrapped around your monster cock, little brother?" she whispered.

And then she clenched her muscles. Her ass-cheeks grew hard under my hands as she flexed, while her cunt clamped down like a buttery vice around my shaft. I couldn't handle it. My dick started spurting cum immediately. Blast after blast, rope after rope of sloppy jizz squirted upwards as I lost control and inseminated my sister's cunny with a veritable fountain of sperm. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt my seed pump into her and she pulled my head into the sweet valley of her breasts once more. As she held me there, my gasping face mashed into her tits, my cock spraying lewd torrents of cum into her welcoming cunt, she bucked her hips gently and clenched and released the muscles of her pussy around my spasming organ, milking the cum from me.

As my stupendous orgasm tapered off, I looked up at her again. "I'm so sorry! I couldn't help it, you felt so good and-"

My words were cut off when she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. Her lips were soft and I couldn't resist as I felt her slip her tongue into my mouth. The sensation of that kiss squeezed another pulse of seed from my cock to flood into her warm quim.

"It's ok," she said, breaking our kiss. "It's fine. That felt really nice." She arched her back and bucked her hips again, sliding her cum-stuffed pussy up and down my dick. "Besides," she continued, grinning, "You're a young man. It feels like you're ready to go again."

"Oh hells yes," I said, beaming.

With exquisite slowness she pulled herself off my tumescent pole. As my swollen glans popped free of her cunny, thick strings of glistening white jism dripped from her to land with heavy, wet splatters on the floor. She stepped out of her thong and watched, fascinated, as the obscene dollops of jizz oozed from her cunt to trickle down her inner thighs or splat onto the ground. "Damn, bro, you really know how to fill a girl up."

"Is that a lot?" I asked.

"Yes, Alex, you just put a lot of cum in me," she said before walking over to her desk. Bending over and placing her hands on the edge, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Alright bro, time for round two."

She was the picture of debauchery, bent over, back arched, ass thrust out and fat ropes of my seed dripping from her quim. There was no way I could resist her command. With a stupid grin plastered on my face, I bounded over to her and a moment later was lining up my enthusiastic slab of cock-meat with the jizz drenched lips of her cunt. I grabbed her ass-cheeks and squeezed hard, pulling her firm, round globes apart as I did so. Even though I had just cum, my shaft was swollen and distended with lust, the incestuous act of mounting and rutting with Izzy's glorious body overwhelming any normal refractory period. With a heavy sigh of pleasure, I pushed my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh," she moaned as my engorged tool slid home, "that's the shit right there."

With her cunt already stuffed with a tremendous load of my sperm, our fucking produced obscene wet slurping noises as I began to pump my hips. Each of my pistoning strokes squeezed a depraved mixture of my ejaculate and her fem-lube past the lips of her cunny to ooze down her legs. The tight, warm, slick sensation of humping my dick into her grasping fuck-hole was beyond incredible and I had to look away from the salacious sight in front of me in an effort to prolong the experience. I cast my glance out the window.

Dad had finished watering the garden and had finally joined mom the pool. They were both in the shallow end, sitting on the submerged bench that ran around the edge, or, rather, dad was sitting on the bench and mom was seated on his lap, leaning back against his chest. Her head was lolling back on his shoulder and they seemed to be talking, but as I watched I swear I could see mom rising and falling ever so slightly.

In front of me, Izzy was bucking back against my pelvis and our skin slapped together loudly as we mated. "Uh, earth to Alex," she said, casting a quizzical look over her shoulder at me, "what's with the hold up?"

"Oh, hey, sorry," I replied, resuming my thrusting and giving her ass a good grope. "Take a look out the window sis - are mom and dad fucking in the pool?"

Izzy pushed herself up, forcing me to move my hands from her delicious buttocks. As she stood upright, my cock still entombed in the luxurious confines of her cunny, I slid my hands around her hips and moved them upwards to grasp her tits as they quivered in time to our incestuous rutting.

She looked out the window. "Oh my god Alex, they are totally fucking."

The two of us watched as our parents glanced around surreptitiously before mom climbed off dad's lap and leaned over the side of the pool, her knees resting on the underwater bench, her ass rising just above the level of the water. Dad stood up and moved to stand behind her. His trunks were pulled halfway down his thighs and his cock stuck out ahead of him, fully engorged. With hungry eyes, my sibling and I watched as he pulled mom's swimsuit crotch aside and stuffed his phallus into her cunt. I felt Isabel's quim tighten around my dick.

"That's fucking hot," she murmured, voice husky with lust.

I couldn't manage a vocal response - I simply pushed her naked form up against the glass of the window and went to town on her fuck-hole, my eyes glued to the sight of my mom getting mounted by my dad twenty feet below us. Unconsciously, my hips matched the urgent pace of my father's and soon there were two pairs of Joneses fucking frantically; son and daughter humping desperately as they watched their own mother and father sate their carnal needs.

Her tits mashed against the glass, my chest pressed against her back and my cock pistoning wildly into her dripping snatch, Izzy's voice came out unsteady and punctuated with gasps and grunts, but heavy with passion. "Fuck -uh- me -uh- Alex! Fuck -uh- me -uh- hard! Fill -uh- me -uh- with -uh- your -uh- fuck-uh-ing -uh- cum!"

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers