Keeping Up With the Joneses Ch. 03

Story Info
Questions and cravings.
2k words
4.73
36.8k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
734 Followers

So, I've decided to do back and forth narratives for this story only because I really enjoy both voices and they're so different. Another <2000 words. Any of my readers who write should try it. It's fun. Enjoy the show.

*****

I watched Prissy from the bathroom doorway as I brushed my teeth. She was intently reading on her kindle. I knew this because I was shirtless and she wasn't glancing in my direction at all. She was somewhat curled around the material, hiding it from me. I was sure she thought she was sparing my feelings but I knew what she was reading.

Heading back into the bathroom, I spit and rinsed before heading back into the bedroom. She looked so delicious, her brow furrowed with focus and the vermillion nightie tickling above her knees. I wanted to have her but with my mother staying with us. I couldn't chance her being too loud. But still...

I ran my hand down her back. She jumped, pulled out of her world of words but relaxed when she saw me. "Dylan, you scared me."

It was probably bad that I expected her to be repulsed after learning what I was but there didn't seem to be a change at all. "Do you have questions?"

"Questions?" She reached for me and I scooped her up, lying on the bed in her place and setting her to straddle me.

I bent my knees and tucked a pillow behind her back for support. The heat of her body against mine was comforting. "About me being a sociopath."

She stared at me and smiled softly. "You're so border line though. I've been talking to your mother. The way she raised you, it barely registers. And who knows, the gene may not show up in our kids."

"We're playing Russian roulette. It's a new combo of genes each time." I pulled one of her hands to me to caress the palm with my lips.

"I know that, that's why it's great to have your mother here. She can teach me everything I need to know." She was beaming.

"This just isn't bothering you, is it?"

"Why should it?" She pulled my hand to her stomach. "This is happening. You did this. We did this. I love you and I love him and we're making more of these."

"Why Prissy, I do declare you are turning me on." I teased, mocking her accent.

She swatted at my chest. "I'm serious."

I studied her and caressed her wrist. She was the most fascinating woman to me. I wanted her in every way imaginable but I also felt so protective of her, even from myself. "Why are you still with me? You know what I am? How I am?" I didn't feel self pity, only curiousity.

"Maybe I like it." She dipped her fingers into the definition of my abdomen.

"Like it how?"

"Aren't they all like that, fairytale princes? I think they're a bit more on the sociopathic side than you. You don't feel guilt but you have empathy, even if it's localized to the ones you love. You're romantic and you know what I like. What's my favorite color?"

"Exactly what you're wearing, vermillion."

"Why?"

"Because you like the way the word sounds and it's a pretty red."

"Favorite number and why?"

"12, because it sits at the top of a clock like a king." I didn't understand where she was going with it.

"You love me in a selfish and unselfish way. All in all, I think the way you are works wonderfully with us."

I considered her stance. Treating her like that was second nature for me. If she left me, I'd be devastated. I considered it part of loving her.

"Pristine. I probably don't deserve you but I'm never letting you go." I sat up and kissed her, hands at her sides and thumbs caressing across her expanding stomach.

She moaned and held to me, even when our lips broke from each other. "That. That's exactly it. If it wasn't so genuine, I'd hate it but because it is... dang it I'm yours."

I laughed and pulled her closer. My fingers slipped up to play with her hair under the scarf. I'd paid for a house call so I wouldn't have to see her go.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I love you." She leaned against my hand.

"I love you, too." I meant it. Prissy meant everything to me.

She smiled and pressed against me for more kisses before pulling back. "Fries. Fries please?"

I chuckled and stroked her shoulders. "From where?"

"From the place on the corner, with cheese and garlic." She dismounted and walked quickly to the closet.

I sighed and moved the pillow aside, following her. She put her nightie on a hook and I snuck a caress across her nipple. Her fist connected to my hip in a smooth move. I grunted and laughed, wrapping my arms just under her breasts and lifting them gently.

"That wasn't nice."

"They're still so sensitive." She whined.

"It will go away soon." I kissed her temple and rocked with her. The truth was I wanted her, bad. The thought of her riding me, the silken hems of negligees and robes brushing across her shoulders made me nibble her ear.

She shuddered against me and began to grind that glorious ass against my crotch. I slid one of my hands down and into her lace panties. My middle finger began to flick back and forth across her clit. A shuddered gasp left her lips and I covered her mouth with mine to muffle anymore sounds.

I slipped my hand out to fully shut the closet door and pulled her deeper in the walk in. With a few tugs, her underwear hit the floor. She was saying something into my mouth and I had to pull back to understand.

"What about your mother?"

"We'll be quick and I'm going to eat those gorgeous screams even if it means I miss out eating you." I yanked down my pants and lined up with her center. She was already so wet, torturing my head with her liquid heat. "Beg for it."

"Please husband. Fuck me. Fill me up." He hips pressed against me.

Hearing those words come from the once chaste and innocent Pristine drove me crazy. I devoured her mouth in a hungry kiss as the head popped in. The arm under her breasts remained in its position as the hand of the other strummed her clit. I wanted her essence dripping down my legs by the time we finished.

Her moans vibrated and tickle the inside of my mouth as I began to pump, making me chuckle. Her walls wrapped so tight around me. Every time I sank in, I was more hesitant to pull out. I twice had to remind myself of time restraint and not to slow stroke and stay buried in that heaven.

Prissy's nails dug into my forearm and hip. She could really meet me stroke for stroke and her first orgasm came with a stream of whimpers and squeals down my throat. I almost let myself go in the beautiful dance of her clenching walls but I just needed one more from her. She was addictive.

I had to tighten my arm under her breasts to keep her upright but then I had an idea, an awful idea. I had a wonderfully awful idea. There was a lovely velvet bench near her shoe rack about a foot from us. I guided her there, bending her over it.

Her hands extended down, gripping the soft velvet cushion and leaving streaks up upturned fibers in the wake of her nails. It was too hard keep the kiss in this angle so I released my hold under her breasts and covered her mouth. The position had exactly the effect I wanted. Her chest was too sensitive to touch how I wanted but gravity pulled gently at the flesh, walking the line between pain and pleasure.

I started off with slow, exploring strokes, watching her face in the full length mirror. I had to take a moment to just enjoy the audacity of the sight. Here I was, behind this perfection of womanhood, my hand silencing her as I pumped within her. I was tempted to shift so I could see my pale hand between her thighs, fingers strumming in those dark swollen lips.

It was a safe bet that as long as I had this angle of vision, I wasn't going to last much longer. Therefore, neither should she. I picked up the pace but watched for any signs of pain. Her muffled moans and eyes rolling back told me I was good to go. I looked back and forth between the mirror and my own length, disappearing and reappearing from with her creamy core.

"Prissy." I growled out as I worked her. "You need to cum on me, little wife."

That did it for her and it was a good one. Her whole body tensed up and then began to shake and tremble. Her walls latched tight, as if they were trying to lock me in. I buried my groans in the back of her neck as I came. The feeling dragged out her climax. I had to ease us to the ground, kneeling next to the seat. Her cheek rested against the velvet as she panted.

I kissed her shoulders and the side of her neck before untying her scarf and easing it off of her hair. I brushed my nose across the dark curls as I pressed my chest and abs against her soft back. "Still want fries?"

She opened her mouth to answer, twice, but gave up and only nodded.

I laughed. "Thought so." Scooping her up, I carried her into the bathroom to clean us up. I couldn't help playing in the aftermath while she writhed. "My poor little chocolate éclair." I tried to go for my phone for a picture but she whacked and fought at me until I backed off. I loved it.

A sweatshirt and jeans were enough for me and I helped her slip on a flowing short pink dress. If I knew my mother, she was still up and it was in her belief that pregnant women should be in loose clothing. I kissed her sweetly as I gave Junior some soft pets.

"Ready?"

"Yes." Her voice had finally returned.

I cupped her hip and helped support her as we made our way downstairs. My mother was sitting in front of the TV, watching infomercials and late night shows. When he was alive, my father instilled a strict curfew and now that he was dead she made up for lost time.

"Mo Chin, we're going to get some food. Want something?"

She looked up and smiled. "Cravings run?"

I nodded.

"Where are you going?" Her eyebrow raised, intrigued

"The place on the corner, the 24 hour diner." I smiled.

"Bring me pecan waffles with extra butter and syrup."

"Sure will." I turned to see Prissy's eyes widened and looking up at me with pleading hope. I laughed. "We'll get you some too."

I pecked her and she smiled as I guided her to the car. As I eased her in and buckled her seatbelt, I could sense something with her. Something floated just on the tip of her tongue.

"Finally have another question?" I got in on my side and opened the garage before starting the car.

Prissy smiled softly. "Do you hope he's like you?"

I thought about it then shook my head. "No." I backed out and began to drive.

"Why?"

"In my experience, you and my mother are rare people. That and there are so many things that can go wrong. Don't misunderstand me; I have no problems with him I am. However, we are only one influence on Junior in this world and a myriad of things can fuck him up and turn him into a monster that's not like me." I reached for her hand and kissed her knuckles. "I got a good cocktail. Maybe he won't."

She nodded understandingly.

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
734 Followers