Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 03

Story Info
Helping the neighbours, family meals and a trip to town.
10k words
4.71
48.5k
59

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers

Author's note: Back at it again with chapter three! A longer chapter this time. I hope you guys like Catherine. The studio scene and the subsequent elevator encounter was a lot of fun to write. Let me know what you think! I really appreciate the feedback I've gotten so far; it really encourages me to write more.

*****

My shoulders ached. My morning spent 'helping' Mrs Bragg with her backyard had been followed with even more physical labour, of the much less exciting sort, as our neighbour, Peter, had caught me pulling into the driveway and had roped me into helping him with his half finished deck once more with the offer of some of the pizza he had ordered for lunch. Thanks to my earlier exertions, I was significantly less distracted this time, managing to avoid making a complete mess of things, and as the afternoon slid into evening Peter called a halt and produced a few cold beers.

Peter Jessup was a widower, in his fifties, but wasn't the kind of guy to let his age or his loss get the better of him. With his Burt Reynolds style mustache and easy smile, he was a bit of an uncle figure to me, fixing my bike when I was a kid and my dad was out of town and smuggling me and Joshi our first beers the summer we turned fifteen. As we sat in his muskoka chairs, sipping our beers and shooting the shit, admiring the progress we'd made on the deck, my mom appeared around the side of his house and leaned a shoulder on the tall wooden fence that separated our yards.

"Thought I heard that infernal saw finally call it quits," she said, smiling.

"Hey Pam!" Peter waved. "Sorry, I hope the noise isn't too bad. Got an extra beer here if that'll help."

Mom shrugged herself off the fence and wandered over to where we were seated. She wrinkled her nose at Peter's offer as she came over. "No thanks Peter. Now if it was a glass of wine..." she smiled and continued, "Don't worry about the noise, I'm only ribbing you. I should be thanking you for keeping my layabout son busy."

"Alex has been a great help," said Peter, giving me a nod.

"Good to hear," said mom. "Well, if you haven't filled up on beer, maybe you'd like to join us for dinner? I made stir fry, but Isabel's out with her friends tonight, so there's too much for just Alex and me."

"Sounds great," said Peter, and soon the three of us were gathered at the kitchen table, chatting and laughing as we tucked into dinner.

Once we'd finished, I cleaned up dinner while mom grabbed another beer from the fridge for Peter and a glass of wine for herself. My body decided to remind me about all the work I'd done that day, so I made my excuses as the two of them moved out to the back deck to enjoy the warm summer evening. After a warm shower, I'd planned on hitting the sack right away but my phone chirped me off my intended path. It was a message from Joshi.

-Big raid with the guild tonight. Need a tank!-

With a shrug, I sat down in front of my computer and logged in.

Just over four hours later I came out of my video game induced daze and stood up. I was about to fall into bed when a faint noise crept into my ears. Curiosity piqued, I tiptoed across my dark room and over to the door and opened it as quietly as I could.

"Oh, fuck..." came a quiet moan from downstairs. It was Peter's voice. "Goddamn, that's good..."

As stealthily as a cat, I made my way out onto the upstairs landing. The house was dark, but for a dim orange glow lighting the stairs up from the TV room below me - someone had the light on but the dimmer set low. As I strained my ears, I could just make out a faint, wet slurping noise. My heart started thumping against my ribs. I could guess what was happening down there, but I had to see it. Lowering myself to the ground, I lay on my side so my head was slightly lower than my body, resting on the top-most step of the stairs, and peered into the dully-lit room.

Peter was seated on the couch, shirtless, with his jeans unzipped and pulled down to his thighs. His hairy chest and slight beer-gut were partially hidden by my mom's head, which was bobbing up and down on his broad, veiny cock. Mom was kneeling on the couch beside him, one hand wrapped around the base of his meaty shaft, the other pushing against the cushions for support as she sucked him off. Peter had one hand on the top of her head, fingers splayed through her hair, the other disappearing under my mom's chest, clearly busy groping her bra-clad titties. I could see mom's spit oozing down Peter's swollen phallus and dripping onto his hairy balls. The sight made my heart beat so loud I could have sworn they could hear me.

"Shit, Pam," groaned Peter softly, "you sure he can't hear us?"

Mom ceased servicing our neighbour's tumescent tool with her mouth and looked up at him while still pumping the hefty member with her hand. "We'll be fine as long as you keep it down, Peter."

Peter chuckled quietly and slid his jeans the rest of the way down his legs. "Alright, then take that skirt and those panties off and let me have a taste of that pussy."

Mom giggled and climbed off the couch to stand before him and quickly undid the zip at the back of her skirt. She shimmied out of the short, tan denim article while Peter gazed upon her lustily and stroked his girthy cock. While my mom disrobed in front of him, I pulled my own throbbing shaft and balls over the waistband of the boxers I was wearing. I bit back my own lecherous moan as I began jerking off while mom bent over and pulled down her thong to reveal her cunny to Peter. Then she climbed back onto the couch and I watched with baited breath as she let him manhandle her until her thighs were on either side of his head and her mouth was back at his crotch, her tits mashed against his round belly. My mom was sixty-nining our next door neighbour and the sight was making my cock ache with need.

I squeezed and abused my schlong wildly as I watched the two of them service each other. Peter was gripping mom's ass tightly, his big, carpenter's fingers digging deep into her round buttcheeks as he spread them apart and plunged his tongue into her quim. Down between his thighs, mom was working hard. Her head bobbed mechanically, accompanied by a steady, sloppy, slurping sound.

Eventually, mom, ceased her oral ministrations. "Mmmm, I'd forgotten how good you are at that. Come on, let's fuck."

My shaft throbbed heroically - I could feel the veins standing out on it as I watched mom slide off Peter and stand with her back towards him. Looking over her shoulder at him and biting her lower lip, she backed up and put her hands on his knees while he held his massive, spit-slick penis upright and pointed at her dripping twat.

"Aw yeah, drop that pussy on this dick," hissed Peter as mom lowered her cunt onto his waiting schlong.

Once his cock was hilted balls deep in her snatch, mom began bouncing up and down on his lap. A subtle symphony of obscene sounds wafted up to my hiding place. I could hear a soft smacking noise as mom's round buttocks slapped against Peter's crotch, a wet squelching sound as his turgid fuck-pole pistoned in and out of her slippery twat and their hushed, lustful grunts and groans. The scene before me was so erotic, my voyeuristic spying so debased, I clenched my eyes shut in an epic attempt to prolong the pleasure as I listened to their lewd rutting, all the while furiously abusing my raging erection.

When my eyes opened again, mom was staring right into them. She never stopped riding Peter's gargantuan organ as she locked eyes with me, and even reached between her legs to massage her clit as she flexed her ass on the fat slab of fuck-meat stuffed into her cunny. My mouth hung open in stunned lust, my hand froze on my cock and my breath caught in my throat as Peter's hands slid up mom's ribs to wrap around her heaving tits, squeezing and molesting them with impunity.

"Nnngh, baby, I'm gonna cum..." came Peter's deep, hoarse whisper.

"Fuck yesss," moaned my mother, gaze still tunneling into mine, "fill my cunt up."

Peter groaned and his hips bucked powerfully and I heard a sharp intake of breath from my mom as he thrust his cock deep into her quim and his balls grew taut. Mom chewed her bottom lip and her eyelids fluttered, half closed - Peter was cumming inside my mom! As if to confirm the electric thought that flashed through my mind, a thick rivulet of glistening white jism oozed from where mom's pussy was stretched around the wide base of Peter's shaft. I watched as he pumped his hips a few more times, inseminating my mom's cunt with obvious pleasure, before moving his hands down to mom's waist and helping her pull herself off his spent dick.

Finally breaking eye contact with me, she turned to face Peter while reaching down between her legs and scooping up a dollop of his seed from her inner thigh with one finger. "Mmm, Peter, that was great," she said, sucking the slimy, syrupy liquid off her fingertip.

Peter let out a satisfied sigh. "Oh yeah," he agreed. "That was just what I needed. Maybe when Lewis is back we can set up another threesome? I feel a little bad having fun like this while he's away."

"Oh, hush, you," tutted mom in a disapproving tone as she redressed. "You know he's fine with it."

Peter pulled on his shirt and hung his head bashfully. "I know, I know," he chuckled softly. "Well, if you need to scratch that itch while he's away..."

My mother gave the big man a playful shove. "Go on, you big oaf, get out of here before your booming voice wakes up my son."

Her mention of me startled me out of my dazed state, and I hauled myself off the floor of the landing and hot stepped back to my bedroom to collapse on my bed, my cock still achingly erect. I lay there, breathing hard, listening to the sounds of Peter heading out the door. A moment later I heard mom's footsteps on the stairs followed by the sound of the bathroom tap. There was a moment of silence, and then the words I was dreading.

"Alex, could you come to my room please?"

Mom's voice cut through the night like a sword, even though she had kept it low. I held my breath for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually the sickening sensation of dread and shame slapped my body into movement. Like a prisoner on the green mile, I walked across the landing and pushed open the door to my parents room.

The bedside lamp was on. Mom had changed into one of dad's old t-shirts that she often slept in and was leaning back against the headboard with the sheet covering her up to her waist. I nervously stood in the door, wishing my erection had felt the same dread my brain did. It clearly didn't, and was still shamefully tenting the front of my boxers. Mom gave me 'that look', one eyebrow raised, before patting the edge of the bed beside her thigh. I sheepishly walked over to her and took the proffered seat.

"Alex..."

"I know, mom," I sputtered, "I'm sorry..."

"Look, the first time was an accident, I know," she began, her voice soothing, but also disapproving, "but just now? You can't be sneaking around spying on people like that. It's creepy."

"I... yeah... you're right... I just... couldn't help myself." It was a shitty explanation, but it was true.

"You're a young man, you have urges," she continued. "I get it."

I hung my head. My embarrassment was so strong even my defiantly single minded cock was about to pack it in and call it a night. It clearly had no idea what was about to come next.

"Look, if you need some help masturbating, you know you can come find me," said mom. Flabbergasted fireworks exploded in my brain. I looked up at my mom again to see her tilt her head to cast a quick glance at my ponderous erection. "Do you need to rub one out now?"

Words had boarded a plane and flown off to the next continent. "I... uh..."

Mom shifted against the headboard and crossed her arms to grip the bottom of the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a bra underneath it, but the sight of her large, round tits, presented to me in such a forthright manner, quickly brought by penis back to its usual one-track course of action.

"Go on, I don't mind," said mom. "You can masturbate to my tits if you want."

My brain had clearly handed the keys over to my cock, and I dumbfoundedly reached down to slide my boxers down to my knees. My dick sprung upwards as the elastic waistband passed over it and I took hold of it without taking my eyes off the lascivious valley of my mom's cleavage. As I began stroking my swollen organ, a large bead of clear, slimy pre-cum oozed from the tip of my member.

"C-can I touch them?" I asked, anxiously.

"Go ahead, hon," said mom, reassuringly. She reached out and gently rubbed my back.

Not quite believing what I was about to do, I reached out with my free hand to grasp the soft, warm mound of her breast. It was every bit as good as I thought it would be. I could feel her hard nipple pressing against the material of her bra and the warmth of her smooth, sun-kissed skin where the upper part of her tit was exposed. Feeling emboldened, I stopped my fondling and groping to turn and face her properly, climbing onto the bed properly until I was straddling her outstretched legs and my cock was bobbing in the air between us. Masturbation momentarily forgotten and replaced with a desire to fully explore the curvy, heavy globes I had so long lusted after, I reached out with both hands, gripping a boob in each one, and squeezed and hefted and manhandled them to my heart's content.

Eventually, mom's soft voice brought me out of my wonder-filled reverie. "Darling, I'm glad you're having fun, but I'm a bit tired, and would like to get some sleep at some point."

Abruptly remembering the task at hand, I reluctantly (alright, not all that reluctantly) withdrew one hand and wrapped it around my throbbing cock. While gripping one of her quivering boobs with the other hand, I began rapidly stroking my needy member. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build; the sensation of my fingers sinking into my mother's titflesh and the pure debauchery of my position - kneeling over her as I abused my veiny, swollen shaft - made my balls churn with need. A moment later I was gasping, hunched over her as my joyful cock spewed ropes of sticky seed across her belly. With a shuddering sigh, I collapsed against her, my twitching cock pressed between us, smearing against the warm cum it had just ejaculated, her amazing breasts mashed against my chest.

"There you go, hon," said mom, hugging me. "Isn't that so much better than skulking around spying?"

I suddenly felt overwhelmingly tired, and rolled off her to lie, chest heaving, on the vacant side of the bed. "That was amazing," I murmured.

Mom reached over and pulled two tissues from the box on the bedside table, dropping one on my sticky, spent cock and using the other to wipe my spunk from her abs. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now what are you going to do next time you feel like you need to spy on me?"

"Just come talk to you, mom."

"That's right," she said, matter-of-factly as she wiped my cum from her belly. "Now scoot. I need to get some sleep."

Still using the tissue to clean myself, I shuffled off the bed and headed for the door. "'Night mom," I called while shutting the door.

"Goodnight Alex. Sweet dreams," was her reply.

Sweet or not, if I dreamt that night, I did not remember them - I slept the sleep of the dead, remaining comatose to the world until the next morning was about to change it's name to wake-the-fuck-up-it's-afternoon. When I finally woke, my shoulders had that dull, almost pleasant ache that muscles acquire after a previous day's hard work. I stretched mightily and meandered across the landing into the shower.

Once I had dressed (shorts and a t-shirt, as befitted the hot summer day it was shaping up to be), I made my way downstairs on a quest for coffee. The house was quiet and a peek out the front windows confirmed that mom's van was absent. The kitchen smelled of my delicious objective - the french press was sitting on the counter, half full and still warm - and as I poured myself a cup I saw the reason why there was coffee waiting for me. Izzy was sprawled on one of the loungers by the pool, dressed in what looked like the clothes she had worn the night before; a tight pair of dark red leather pants and a skimpy black spaghetti strap top. Sipping from my mug, I opened the back door and went to say hello.

"Fuuuck, my head hurts," came her groaning reply to my greeting.

"Drank too much last night, huh?"

"Duuude, do you have to talk so fucking loud?" she moaned.

I left her groaning by the pool and went back inside to retrieve an aspirin, returning shortly with it and a tall glass of apple juice. "Drink up and take this. It'll do you better than coffee," I advised.

With a grunt she sat up, swinging her legs off the lounger before seizing the offered liquids and medication. After a long swallow, she looked up at me with her bleary eyes and disheveled hair. "Alex, I would suck your cock for some scrambled eggs."

"Alright, alright, I'll make you breakfast, and you don't need to blow me for it," I said, chuckling.

"You're a saint," came her mumbled reply as she returned to her former, sprawling posture and I returned to the kitchen.

I was a pretty good cook, and I wasn't afraid to admit it. Not long after I'd gone back inside, the wafting scent of eggs scrambled with a pinch of grated cheddar and some minced chives lured my sister into the kitchen. Like a zombie, she trudged over to the table where our meal awaited and sat down heavily in a chair.

I took my time with the meal, sipping my coffee as I ate and knowing better than to try and make small talk with my sister when she was in this state. Not that she would have had a fee moment to respond, anyhow - Izzy went through the eggs like fox in a henhouse and finished a second plate (knowing my sister as I did, I'd made more than enough) before I'd even gotten through my first.

"Oh god that was just what I needed," she said, burping as she pushed her plate away.

I swallowed my mouthful and smiled back at her. "Glad you liked it."

"That aspirin must be kicking in too - I almost feel up to packing."

"Oh yeah, you leaving for the camp this afternoon?" Isabel's mention of packing reminded me that she'd be departing for a summer camp where she worked as a counsellor. The camp ran on weekends, but the counsellors usually left a few days early, ostensibly to prep the site and get the activities ready, but from the stories she'd told I knew it was really to hang out by the lake drinking beers and smoking pot, among other debauchery.

"Yup," she replied, sliding off the front of her chair and disappearing under the edge of the table. "Anne's picking me up at four," came her muffled voice, and I felt her hand fumbling at my crotch.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as she found my fly and pulled it down. "I said the eggs were on the house!"

I felt her fingers caress my soft cock as she pulled it out of my pants. "I know, I just feel like being nice," she said, wrapping her hand around my hardening shaft.

"You're being -ohhh- awfully nice," I said, gasping as she gripped my dick harder and gave it a few perfunctory pumps while she fumbled my balls free from my shorts with her other hand.

"Mmhmm," was all she managed and I felt her hot breath on my sack, followed a second later by the warm wetness of her tongue.

My cock thrummed with excitement. The remains of my breakfast lay forgotten on the table in front of me as I clenched my fists on either side of my plate. Izzy had taken my balls into her mouth and was sucking on them tenderly. Her hand had not remained idle, either, and was jerking my dick with short, practiced motions of her hand until it had swollen up to the point her fingers could no longer wrap fully around it. Once my shaft had achieved maximum inflation, I felt a cool breeze down below as she finally removed my ball-sack from her mouth, but the sensation was quickly forgotten when the moist, warm tightness of her mouth enveloped my swollen glans. The height of the table was preventing her from fully exhibiting the talents I knew she had, but she made the best of it and tickled my cumslit with her tongue, pumping my pre-cum onto the waiting organ with one hand, before sliding her slippery tongue under the sensitive tip and engulfing as much of my cock as she could in her mouth.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
453 Followers