Keeping up with the Joneses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers

"What. The. Fuck." Cat sighed. "That was amazing."

I was incapable of speech at that moment. Face still skywards, I opened my eyes and gave a few more weak thrusts. My brow was drenched in sweat. Realizing my hands were still clamped onto her breasts, I released my grip and wiped my forehead with the back of my arm. Then, as my vision swam back into focus, my gaze caught on a small flicker of movement.

The top of a ladder was leaning against the edge of Peter's roof. A roof high enough for anyone on it to easily see into our yard. The ladder shifted from side to side a bit before slowly sliding down and out of sight as someone retracted it.

As my stomach did a nervous somersault, Cat scooted backwards, pulling herself off my softening cock. "Goddam, Lex. I gotta go take a shower."

"Yeah, right," I murmured.

"Ha!" snorted Catherine as she got to her feet, clearly mistaking my mumbling for a post-coital daze instead of the growing feeling of dread it actually was. "I'm so good - I fucked you silly."

Still chuckling to herself, Cat made her way across the deck and headed inside, leaving me standing stunned in the pool. By the time I'd gathered my wits enough to follow her inside, I could hear the shower running in the downstairs bathroom. Hoping that telling her about the ladder wouldn't be a terrible mistake, I knocked on the door.

"Cat?"

"Yeah, come in," she replied.

Cat peeked around the shower curtain as I entered the bathroom. "Look at this!" she flashed me a huge grin and pulled the curtain further back, exposing her cunt to me. Thick, white liquid was steadily oozing from her quim. There was an astounding amount of it and the flow exhibited no signs of letting up. "How much fucking cum did you pump into me?!"

"A lot, I guess," I said, sitting dejectedly on the closed toilet and wondering how I would broach the subject of Peter observing our incestuous tryst.

"What's up with you, Lex?" said Cat. "Why so glum?"

"Um," I swallowed. "I think Peter saw us fucking around. I saw his ladder leaning against his roof. I think he was up there while we were in the pool."

I looked up at Cat, expecting to see shock or worry on her face. Instead, she seemed to be biting back a laugh.

"Aren't you worried?" I asked.

"It's going to be fine," she finally responded. "I'll go, uh, talk with him."

"Really? You don't think he'll freak out?"

"Don't worry, Lex, Peter's cool."

"Well, if you're sure," I said, still unconvinced and feeling worried. I got to my feet and opened the door.

"Not going to join me?"

"It's fine. I'll go use the upstairs one."

"Lex, get in the fucking shower," said Cat, her hands on her hips.

"Fine," I sighed and began to undress. My normally enthusiastic penis hung forlornly between my legs. Getting found out by my neighbour had put a damper on its usually raging libido and even climbing into the shower with my sister's ripe, soapy, nude body was having no effect. With a despondent slump to my shoulders, I stepped into the stall.

"Geez, Lex, I told you not to worry," said Cat, squeezing some soap on a loofah and beginning to scrub me down.

"I can't help it," I mumbled. "I don't want Peter to think I'm a freak or something."

"I promise you he won't," said Cat, reaching down to tenderly soap up my limp phallus. Even in its dejected state, my cock couldn't resist her touch and began to perk up like a dog when their master gets home. "Tell you what - I'll go talk to him after we've showered," she continued, using her free hand to lift mine to her soapy tits while continuing to jerk my dick slowly. "You'll see. He won't care."

Catherine continued to pump my cock languidly while I absentmindedly played with her breasts. Like slippery, wet stress balls, giving her hefty rack a good grope managed to distract me from my worries until the shower had rinsed us both off. Then, with my cock fully engorged and raring to go, she took her hands off me and turned off the faucet.

"Hey!" I protested as she released my turgid shaft stepped out of the shower.

"Sorry bro, gotta go talk to the neighbours," she said with a wicked grin. "Maybe I'll take care of that after.

Cat stepped out of the shower and dried off, handing me the towel while she put her bikini and shorts back on. I quickly dried and redressed as well before following her out the back door. Once we were by the pool she gave me a pointed look, indicating I should wait where I was, and walked around to where our property abutted Peter's. With a combination of curiosity and dread gnawing away at my stomach, I walked over to the fence that separated the two yards, wondering if I'd be able to hear the impending discussion.

I heard the clank of Peter's gate latch as Cat entered his garden.

"Oh hey, Catherine," came Peter's voice.

"Hey yourself, Mr Jessup," replied Cat. "Thought I'd come by and say hello, seeing as I'm back in town for the summer."

"Well, it's good to see you," said Peter. "How's school going?"

"Oh, pretty good," said my sister. "Got a show going up later this summer you should come see."

"Yeah? That'd be nice."

"Content warning: there might be a bit of nudity in it," said Cat. I could hear the saucy smile in her voice. "Don't know if and old fogey like you can handle that."

Peter let out his heavy, deep laugh. "I think I'll be ok."

"I could give you a preview, if you've got a few minutes," continued Catherine.

"I'm retired, Catherine. You know I got the time."

There was a moment of silence, then I heard Catherine moan softly.

"Mmm, still keeping in shape, I see," said Cat.

"Well, been building the deck this summer," said Peter, sounding somewhat distracted. "A man's gotta keep busy."

"What's with the - ahhh, keep doing that - the ladder?" moaned Catherine. "Planning on building a balcony next?"

Peter snorted. "Oh hells no. I was just up on the roof earlier checking if the storm tore up any shingles."

"Mmm, speaking of which, Alex was a little worried you may have been upset by something you might have seen while you were up there," said Catherine, broaching the subject that had caused me such anxiety.

Peter's laugh rumbled out once more. "What, you mean you two fucking like rabbits in the pool?"

There was another long silence. I heard a wet slurp before Catherine spoke again. "Mmm, yeah, something like that. I think he's worried you'll think less of him. Think that's wet enough?"

"Depends on where I'm putting it," said Peter. "You should tell Alex not to worry. If I was your brother I'm not sure I could keep my hands off you either."

"You're certainly not keeping your hands off at the moment," said Cat. "I told him you wouldn't care, but I - here, put it in my ass - I don't think he believed me."

"Oh shit, that's tight," groaned Peter. "So what, you -ungh- want me to - goddam! - talk with him?"

"Fuck, Pete, I thought men's cocks were meant to stop working when they got older. I swear, yours has grown," squealed Cat.

"Ha!" came Peter's retort, "Maybe you're just out of practice. You should come round more. So what about Alex? Don't want that boy avoiding me or something."

"Oh yeah, just like that," my sister's voice was breathy and low, "I dunno, maybe we should ask him to join us?"

"Mmmph- you sure about -mmmph- that?" said Peter, his words interspersed with heavy grunts. I could hear a rhythmic slapping noise emanating through the fence. "I'm fine -mmmph- with it, but I don't want to -mmmph- scar the kid."

"Oh, I think -ah- he'll come -ah- around," Catherine sounded like she was talking through clenched teeth. "Here, move -ah- with me over -ah- to my shorts. -ah- My phone's in -ah- my pocket; let -ah- me give him a call."

Realising what was about to happen, I raced as quietly as I could back to the door and stepped inside just as my cell began to ring. It was a video call. I slid the answer button over and Cat's face filled the small screen. Just behind her I could make out the lower part of Peter's jaw and his bare shoulder. Cat was sweating and biting her lower lip.

"Hey Lex," she said, her visage bucking toward the camera before retreating and then lurching forward again. My cock stiffened like concrete setting.

Trying to sound like I hadn't just overheard the preceding conversation, I answered as casually as possible. "Uh, hey Cat. What's up?"

"-Ah- I'm just over -ah- at Peter's getting -ah- fucked in the -ah- ass and I -ah- realised I still had -ah- another hole to fill. -ah- Care to join -ah- us?"

Behind her, Peter laughed hard. "Jesus. You kids! Come on over Alex," he shouted. "Let's show your sis a good time."

A goofy-ass grin split my face. "Damn, guys," I said, shaking my head in disbelief at the world of debauched sex I had stumbled into this summer, "fine, I'm coming over."

Smiling so hard my face was beginning to ache, I followed my rampantly erect boner across the yard and around to Peter's. The sight that greeted me upon unlatching the gate was majestic; Cat was on all fours in the grass, while Peter's hefty bulk loomed behind her. His barrel chested body dwarfed my sister's smaller form and he turned his head to give me a smile and a wave while still bucking his hips and driving his dick into Cat's asshole.

"Hey kid," he greeted me, "You okay with this?"

"Course he is you old fart," said Catherine from beneath him.

I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous situation I was in. "Sorry Mr. Jessup. Catherine can be a bit of an ass."

Peter wiped his brow with the back of his hand and gave another thrust into Catherine's butt. "You're telling me," he said through a grimace of concentration, before gripping my sister's waist and rolling back until he was lying on the grass with Cat on top of him, her back against his chest. "You ever done something like this before, Alex?"

I was slowly peeling off my clothes. I looked over at the debaucherous scene before. "Uh, no."

Now that I'd shed my clothes, I walked around the coupling pair until I was standing near Peter's feet. Cat lifted her legs into the air, exposing her cunt and revealing her cock-stuffed anus. Peter's girthy organ stretched her sphincter mercilessly - I couldn't believe that she was going to be able to take a dick in her cunny at the same time.

The heavy lidded, lusty look she gave me dispelled any doubts, however. "Go on, bro," she urged. "Shove it in my pussy."

"Better do as she says, Alex," said Peter. "A gent doesn't leave a lady waiting."

Planting my feet on either side of Peter's legs, I bent my knees and lined my eager phallus up with my sister's fuck-hole. Her pussy was oozing copious amounts of slimy juices; her cunt-lips were glistening with the obscene fluid. Determined to make the most of my first threesome, I gripped the base of my swollen dick and rubbed the engorged glans against her slick opening, watching hungrily as my pre-cum mixed with her cream, before slowly pushing my tool into her quim.

"Ohhh fuuuck," Cat groaned loudly. Her thighs shook and her ass quivered and I felt her cunt contract around the head of my cock as I pushed it into her. "Shiiit! I'm cu-cummmmiiing!"

I continued to ease my shaft into her convulsing hole, while beneath us Peter's laugh rumbled out once more. "That was easy!" he chortled. "Why don't we see if we can get her going again, Alex?"

"Yessir!" I said, smiling broadly and watching Catherine's face while she rode out the waves of pleasure coursing through her dick-stuffed body. Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed a perfect 'o'. As I gripped her legs behind the knees for support and continued my inexorable forward progress until my cock was fully hilted in her cunt, all the sound she could manage was repeated tiny squeals of delight.

Her pussy felt incredibly tight. I could feel Peter's shaft pushing against mine through the thin flesh separating Cat's pussy and anal passage. Then, he and I started moving and I screwed my face up in concentration to prevent from blowing my load right then and there. At first, our rhythm was off and more than a little clumsy, but the exquisite tightness of her twat and the thoroughly lecherous circumstances - double-penetrating my sister with my neighbour! - almost drove me over the edge right away. I said a silent prayer of thanks that I'd had a chance to cum earlier that day, knowing that I wouldn't have lasted a second had I not.

Eventually, Peter and I found a rhythm and we began to pump our cocks into Cat's stretched orifices with alternating strokes. Sandwiched between us, Catherine was apparently going through an almost religious experience - reaching behind her legs, she gripped my wrists tightly, eyes still closed and mouth agape as we gave her a thorough fucking. Peter and I weren't doing much better; the three of us grunted and panted in the midday heat, just a sweaty pile of sex and lust.

"Goddam," groaned Peter eventually. "I'm gonna cum!"

Even as my sister directed him to fill her ass with his jizz, I could feel his cock pulse below mine, and Catherine shuddered with delight once more. I watched as Peter's calloused, carpenter's fingers reached up and sank into Cat's titflesh, mauling them violently as his hips bucked spasmodically and he packed my sister's butt with his spunk.

"Jesus, that was intense," said Peter, still pumping his hips weakly. He helpfully held Cat in place as I continued to rut her welcoming pussy until his dick had finished hosing warm seed into her anus. After a few more desultory thrusts, he sighed contentedly. "Time for a beer, I think."

"Don't tell me you're gonna make me move!" complained Catherine.

"Yep," announced Peter. "Time to get off me, you crazy kids. No more using Mr. Jessup as a mattress."

I laughed at his statement and pulled my happy schlong out of Cat's grasping cunny to let them get up. Catherine, for her part, huffed irritably as she let Peter roll her to one side and then on to her belly before the big man pulled his freshly spent member from her gaping asshole. As he got to his feet, I watched a trickle of thick, white cum seep from my sister's well-used butthole.

"You guys want a drink too?" Peter asked over his shoulder as he ambled over to the back door, leaving me looking at my prone, fuck-drunk sister.

Flat on her belly in the grass, Cat's response was a somewhat muffled 'Sure'.

"Yes, please," I added, gaze still locked to my sister's cum-drooling sphincter and plotting my next move.

Clearly too well fucked to take the lead herself, I stepped up to the plate and knelt between her spread legs. With one hand splayed on the lawn beside her head, for stability, I gripped my bloated phallus and rubbed it against the stretched opening to her arse. I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by. Until actually presented with the opportunity, I'd always thought I'd be squicked out by going sloppy seconds, but for some reason it didn't bother me at all. In fact, the thought of pouring even more of the sticky white stuff into Cat's ass was lighting a fire in my loins and I groaned in delight as I pushed my ravenous cock into her spread butthole.

"Fucking hell," moaned Cat as I seated the beast in her butt.

"Hey, you started this," I quipped, amazed with how easy it was to sheath my tumescent member in her cum-lubed asshole.

Lying atop her, my ankles hooked over her calves, I began to sodomize my sister's ass with steady, rhythmical thrusts - each one producing a lecherous, wet squelch as my pistoning shaft squeezed out the jizz deposited by the previous occupant of Cat's anal passage. By the time Peter rejoined us, Catherine had picked herself up onto her hands and knees and was pushing back against my fevered thrusts and the yard echoed with the meaty slap of my pelvis against her ample buttocks.

Peter put our beers down on the low table in front of his deck chairs before taking a seat, putting his feet up and cracking a brew open for himself. I was oblivious to the audience, wholly absorbed in the task of rogering my sister's asshole like it was my job. She was on all fours and I was bent over her, my hands beside hers in the grass, humping like a horny dog. I could feel her sweaty skin rubbing against my chest and the soft cushion of her buttocks jiggling with each of my urgent thrusts. My balls swung and clapped against her empty pussy as I sodomized her buttery anal passage. Finally, the exquisite sensation of her jizz-slick anus sliding up and down the length of my veiny shaft got the better of me. I grunted incoherently and slammed my cock deep into her, hunching over her sweaty back and bucking my hips sporadically as I poured my seed into her hot, clenching depths.

"Fuuuck!" I bellowed, wrapping my arms tightly around her, her sweat glazed titties squished under the rough embrace. Cat's sphincter clenched and squeezed my spasming shaft as I basted her back passage with my ejaculate, almost as if she was milking the cum from me. The sensation was sublime.

Once the spurting cum-hose that was my dick had finally calmed down, I collapsed backwards onto the grass, my cock popping free of Catherine's butthole, chased by a river of sloppy seed. Cat gave a contented sigh and slumped forward, ass raised. We lay there panting, my cock slowly deflating and Cat's asshole slowly returning to its normal dimensions.

My mind reeled. I had just double-teamed my sister with my neighbour and filled her ass with cum - but that wasn't the part that had me stunned. No, it was fact that I was absolutely fine with it all that had me feeling surprised. The comfortable, easy manner with which everyone seemed to be treating these debauched encounters made it all seem normal, even healthy.

Shaking my head at my bizarre life, I let the call of a cold beer compel me to my feet. I plodded over to the deck chairs and sat down next to Peter, who handed me a bottle. Cat mirrored my movements, cum still seeping from her ass, and sat down next to us.

"Hey! You're gonna get cum on my seat!" objected Peter with a grin and handing Catherine a drink.

"Deal with it. You made the mess," retorted Cat, sticking out her tongue and opening the offered beer.

We sat on the deck and finished out beers, chatting idly as we did so. Peter filled the time with stories of his service in the air force - endlessly entertaining tales that usually involved young officers getting into ridiculous situations. No-one seemed in a hurry to put their clothes back on, so I didn't press the point. To be honest, I was enjoying hanging out in the buff with my sister and even after having cum twice already that day, I found my eyes drifting back to her bare body. She was slouched in the chair next to me, legs spread, not making any attempt to conceal herself. My cock stirred weakly between my legs. It had been thoroughly abused already, but the infernal thing was like a boxer who couldn't tell when he was beat. Feeling strangely liberated, I casually reached over and groped one of Cat's boobs.

With the beers empty, Peter got to his feet, paying no heed to my manhandling of Catherine's titties. "You guys want some burgers?" he asked, "I'll fire up the grill."

"Sounds great," said Cat, also unperturbed by my blatant boob exploration. "And another beer?" she added, looking at Peter and smiling sweetly. As she spoke, she idly moved her hand to my crotch and wrapped her fingers around my stiffening shaft.

"Sure thing," said Peter, turning to the nearby barbeque and sparking it to life before heading into the house.

Cat put her feet up on the table in front of us and spread her legs slightly. Cluing in to her intentions, I moved my hand from her tit down to her clit and began gently massaging her. She continued to jerk my dick steadily as I went to work on her cunt and by the time Peter came back out onto the deck my cock was straining with desire. Peter checked the temperature on the grill and placed the tray of burgers, buns and condiments next to the warming barbeque before moving over to his chair and depositing a sixer of cans on the table and taking a seat.

jimmy_james
jimmy_james
451 Followers