Keeping Up With the Joneses Ch. 05

Story Info
The start of a trip.
2k words
4.7
30k
35

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers

So, an in depth author feedback that I received in my email inspired me to do a three chapter arc on Prissy's past and upbringing. Not sure if this is one of the three or an intro to them. I hope you like it.

*****

Emotionless threats aren't as scary as most would think. They're off-putting, sure, and effective but often don't get the point across to certain individuals. Gleeful threats, however, are always scary.

I thought about this as I grinned at Ms. Crystal's ex husband, gripping his throat with one hand and holding the knife he had flashed her in the other. He had been waiting for her, beside her car, and had slashed her tires so she couldn't get away. If he had gotten too worked up in the shuffle of it all, he would have killed her in the heat of passion right there. Not on my watch.

I and I alone always walked her to her car at my mother's behest and once again, she was right to ask me to. My fingers flexed around his throat as my lips constantly fluctuated between manic smile and sneer. I could see too much white in his visible eye, the other covered by wiry blonde curls that thinned with age. I'm sure he was handsome at one time but his hate and misery seemed to be rotting him from the inside out.

"Oh ho ho... I heard you were a lawyer. Did your best to take everything from her and when she still hadn't come back... What was your plan?" I leaned into him, forehead to his. I'd learned that most of these men were homophobic as well. Invading his personal space was jarring for him. "Want to know my plan? Crystal, should I tell him?"

I called back to her playfully. She was silent and I knew I was frightening her as well. I'd apologize later or something if I could remember to. There was no guilt to weigh upon me or remind me.

"Well, Mr. Lawyer. I'm going to find the shittiest house with the leakiest dirtiest basement and I'm going to chain you to the floor. I'm going to open each one of those pretty fingers up like a goddamn blossom with your lovely knife, toes too. Then, every day I'm going to come back and make another incision. Sure, infection would take forever but rats should get to your first, right? It's going to be fun! We'll name the ones who come to nibble you together. Won't that be a blast?" I slammed his head against the wall of the parking garage to an audible gasp from Crystal. "Won't it, Mr. Lawyer? Tell me it's a blast!"

"I-It's a blast." His eyes were darting over me too fast. He'd seen it. He knew now.

I leaned to whisper giddily into his ear. "Come here again, come near her again, and I will make an incision in your lower abdomen and start pulling out your small intestines. Did you know I took medieval torture in college? I had the highest grade in the class. Should I be your tutor Mr. Lawyer?"

He shook his head and began to cry, tears streaming down a ruined face. I pulled back to watch him, fighting the urge to hurt him like I wanted to. He blubbered and kept shaking his head.

I grabbed his right hand and held it to the wall, releasing his neck to quickly stab through it with the knife. The tip broke against the wall. He screamed and I gripped his face with both hands.

I yelled to him, nose to nose but never screamed. "MY THREATS ARE REAL. MY PAIN IS REAL. NEVER QUESTION THAT! UNDERSTOOD?"

"YES!" He nodded very quickly and I let him go, watching him slide down the wall.

Suddenly it was all gone. All the manic joy and crazed excitement off like a light switch. I squatted beside him with a soft smirk. "You were very lucky tonight Mr. Lawyer. You were mugged but you survived and fought them off. Anything else you say that may or may not have happened doesn't exist. There will be no video recordings, no eyewitnesses. Only your hand, versus lawyers that went to schools and worked at firms that make you and yours no higher than a shitfly, understand?" I had to chuckle at the last part. I'd been seduced by my southern wife's turns of phrase.

"I get it." He stood up all on his own, as no one was going to help him, went to his car and left.

I hung my head and sighed. I didn't want to have to deal with her but I had to get her home. As I turned I was met with a sobbing hug around the waist instead of fearful cowering. I hugged Ms. Crystal and stroked her back until she pulled it together.

"Thank you Dylan. Thank you so much." She wiped her eyes.

"It's no problem. I'll fix your car up as well but I think you should stay with us for a few days at least."

She nodded and I drove her home to pack as I called to tell my mother what had happened. I listened to her quiet and mull it over. "You are a good son. You and Prissy are leaving tomorrow anyway, right?"

"Yes Mo Chin."

"Send us on a cruise or to a spa or something. He won't come back but you know how it is to constantly look over your shoulder. Put some distance in, yeah?"

"How about a two for one? I'll find something like a holistic cruise with massages and yoga and drop you two off before our flight tomorrow."

"Such a good son, that sounds wonderful. Ok, see you home."

"See you home." The phone clicked and I hopped out of the car to help Ms. Crystal with her bags and open her door for her when she exited her house. "Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes. I think so. I can never thank you enough." Her eyes still looked too watery for my taste. Maybe I should've killed her husband outright.

"You thank me enough already." I waited until she was buckled in and closed her door before returning to my side and the driver's seat. "I am glad that you're safe."

We rode the rest of the way in comfortable silence. Crystal was someone who didn't fill the quiet with nervous chatter. It was one of the many things that made us work well together.

I pulled in through the security gates and parked in the garage. My mother was waiting at the door, rushing to hug Crystal. "I am so glad you are safe."

"Oh Cindy I was so scared!" She fell against my mother in a heap of emotion. I walked around them to put her luggage in my mother's room. There was a dull sort of empathy for her in my heart but my mother was handling it so I saw it as a non-issue.

As soon as the bags were down, I felt a trembling hand touch my arm. I sighed and reached around to grab Prissy. "No waterworks Pristine."

"Too... late..." She sniffled and whined. Her beautiful brown eyes were red with sadness and worry.

"Oh wife..." I cupped her face and peppered kisses across her swollen lids. "I'm fine. We're fine. Everything is ok." I stroked her stomach, feeling our child's movements underneath.

Her sniffles eased and I smiled at her in thanks before scooping her up against me. She buried her face in my neck. "When I heard I just got so worried..."

"The baby heightens your situational awareness and anxiety." I carried her from the room and upstairs to our bedroom. I'd leave my mother to comfort Crystal in peace so that I could attend to Pristine.

"Yeah, that's it." She mumbled into my shoulder.

I sighed and set her on the bed. "Or this coupled with the fact that we're heading to Georgia tomorrow."

She looked down in her lap but plastered on a smile. "It'll be fine Dylan. It'll be just fine."

"I don't pretend for you, don't pretend for me." I lifted her caftan to kiss across her thighs. "We don't have to go, just say the words."

She shuddered and sighed. "We have to go. We're in a hole right now and we have to keep digging our way out of it until we're on even ground with them."

"The only thing I have to dig is my tongue into your walls Georgia Peach." I kissed and nibbled at her labia through the lacy fabric of her underwear, making her writhe.

She gasped and groaned. "Dylan, be serious."

I was serious. In short, her parents hated me. I couldn't say that I'd knocked their daughter up to marry her so we had to fabricate a secret affair she couldn't share with them until the time was right. On top of that, I wasn't exactly the Morehouse graduate they'd hoped to show off to their congregation. And last but not least, I was Catholic. I was a wonderful culmination of their worst nightmare: a half white, half Asian, Catholic, lying, city boy. I think if I wasn't wealthy they'd have come and tried to steal Prissy from my bed in the night.

Pulling the caftan hem down so I could see her face again, I studied her and sighed. "Pristine, I understand your sense of duty even if it isn't reciprocal."

"That's all I ask." She let out a sigh that was a mixture of relief and defeat.

"Good. Now let me distract you a little." I dove back under and pulled the crotch of her panties aside with a thumb and gave her beautiful slit a nice long lick. I'd missed her sweetness all day and after the evening's events, a little feast of the one I loved was the perfect way to relax.

I flicked my tongue from dripping entrance, up and over her hard clit. Prissy was the only woman that made me want to have two mouths get more of her fantastic taste. I latched onto that fat nub and drug the tip of my tongue back and forth across it as I tugged at it with slow sucks.

My wife twisting and shuddering under my hungry mouth was like chamomile tea for my senses. I eased my hands under her perfect rear and gripped, lifting her hips for more access her delicious core. I pulled back until the flesh popped from my lips before diving my tongue into her, dragging the tip against those sensitive walls. Little Pristine didn't deny me, muffling her cries as she came.

I groaned, lapping at the sensitive flesh and snuggling my face against her beautiful trembling body until I was promptly hit in the forehead. Looking up, I saw our son readjusting inside her. Apparently I'd disturbed him. I laughed, hard, easing my way from under her dress while still in the midst of cackles.

"That is a weird duel of sensations." She panted out and snuggled into my side. Prissy smiled and licked my sticky cheek, tasting herself.

"I'm sure." I was down to little bursts of chuckles as I rubbed our fussy child to calm him. At 26 weeks, this was probably the last big trip she'd have before giving birth.

I gave her a few pecks before scooping her up to get us both ready for bed. The next morning I sent my mother and Crystal off on a plane headed for their cruise and hopped on a first class flight to Georgia with Prissy.

She was a bundle of nerves the whole way, gripping my hand as the world passed beneath us outside of her window. I had to remind her twice to eat when our meal came. Seeing her like this frustrated me beyond words.

When we arrived I had to choose our rental car with care. It couldn't be two flashy but also had to remind everyone how much money I made. Seeing these people was like walking a tight rope.

"Are you going to make it?" I asked.

Prissy just shrugged.

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers