Keisha's Trip to the Shops

Story Info
A panty obsessed bimbo takes a trip to the shops.
1.3k words
3.84
42.5k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha had an obsession with panties, and the way they made her pussy feel. Today she was going out shopping, but decided to give herself a little treat while she did so.

She put on a pair of panties that were a little tight, and pulled the fabric between her pussy lips. She walked around naked except for the panties, viewing her body in the mirror. She had a tiny waist and wide hips, with a good bit of curve to her stomach and ass. She had extremely round fake looking boobs, which had often been compared to the assets of Amy Anderssen. Her breasts were topped with extremely puffy nipples.

Keisha had always got a kick out of looking at her own body. She was her own personal fantasy, and she proceeded to put on a show for herself. She cupped her boobs together with her hands, jiggled them from side to side as she walked up and down in front of the mirror, and occasionally pinched her puffy nipples.

As she walked up and down she felt her clit being rubbed by the panty material between her pussy lips, and her clit start to swell and poke out. This led to even more delicious feelings as the now sopping wet and slight cool material began to touch the tip of her clit each time she moved. She had always had a rather larger than average clit, and the bulge of it could clearly be seen through her underwear.

Keisha now desperately wanted to stuff a pair of panties up her pussy. She found another pair and sat down on the bed, spreading her legs wide to herself in the mirror, and began to push the fabric gradually up her cunt. She was so wet, it did not take long to get the panties right up her hole. She pushed her fingers up there too, fucking herself with the stuffed panties. Then she put two fingers up herself and pulled a little of the panty material out of her hole. Just about an inch or so. She loved the feeling of the material dangling down between her swollen pussy lips.

She felt pretty full, but couldn't resist trying to fit another pair of panties up her tight snatch. This pair was much harder to get in, almost a little uncomfortable at the end, but she consoled herself that the wonderful full feeling of being stuffed with panties while walking around doing her shopping would soon soak them and leave her feeling slippery and wet again. She left a little tail hanging out of her pussy with this pair too.

She rearranged the panties she was wearing so that they were still pressing against her clit, splitting her pussy lips apart, and cupped between her ass cheeks. As the passed her cunt hole, she used her finger to push a little of the material into her stuffed pussy, which tightened the feeling over her clit as well. She was almost ready.

She pulled an extremely slutty pair of thin cotton shorts over her hips, which barely covered what was going on underneath. She pulled a loose midriff top on over her tits. You could clearly see her round tits bouncing around underneath it and the definition between her tits and her puffy areolas and nipples. She traced around her nipples with a fingernail. She loved the feeling of her nipples being touched through fabric.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she was a slutty sex dream, and the scent of wet pussy was detectable around her. She was going to have fun.

She decided to take the bus into town. When the bus arrived it was almost empty. She boarded but remained standing so she could watch in the window the reflection of her huge tits bounce around with the vibrations of the bus.

One by one the remaining people got off the bus. It was clearly not a popular time of day for going into town. Keisha began to feel a bit braver as she felt more and more turned on from the panties stuffed up her pussy, and the action of the bus engine on her wobbling tits, and the panties pulled between her pussy lips which were teasing her clit with every buzz as the bus vibrated. She used her arms to push her enormous tits together and posed sexily at her own reflection, oblivious to the show she was giving to the occasional passerby as the bus slowed, not to mention the bus driver.

There was a horizontal bar, leading into an upright pole between the forward facing and side facing seats. Keisha wanted so much to straddle that bar and slide it between her pussy lips. She wasn't sure if the bus driver had noticed her antics, or was focusing on the road. And what if someone got on the bus?

She took a chance and swung her leg over the bar, sitting on it, ramming it between her pussy lips, and scooching herself up to the vertical pole so she could press her clit against it. To do this she had to put her huge hooters either side of the bar, which she found to be a huge and unexpected turn on.

Just then the bus took a turn down a very poorly maintained road, which Keisha hadn't remembered being on the route. She was bumped and jiggled over so many potholes she almost regretted her decision to straddle the pole. It did feel amazing on her pussy, but she was worried she would fall off! Keisha looked down and noticed than one of her round melons had been jiggled out of her crop top. She blushed and quickly cupped it back inside, giving it a little squeeze and a nipple tweak as she did so.

Just then the bus stopped and she saw people waiting to get on. Her heart pounding, she unstraddled the pole and got off the bus, as she was nearly at her destination now. She could not make eye contact with anyone as she exited the bus, and she heard the bus driver shout a loud 'Thank YOU!' behind her as she went.

Her pussy was dripping with juices now as she walked down the road, she could feel her thighs becoming damp, and the material of her thin cotton shorts starting to bunch up in her ass crack.

She stopped into a small supermarket and headed for the vegetable aisle. She had always fantasised about fucking herself with a cucumber on the floor of the vegetable aisle, but been too scared of the consequences of her actions. She looked at the cucumber section. There were some absolute monsters, and some smaller pickling cucumbers too. She would try and get one of the smaller pickling cucumbers up her pussy hole now, then buy one of the monsters for use later.

Keisha realised she was going to have to remove the panties stuffed into her pussy if she was going to get the cucumber up there. She waited until the aisle was empty then pulled the panties out one by one, as slowly as she could bring herself to. Her pussy felt so empty now and she was losing it with sexual excitement at the thought of the pickling cucumber entering her snatch in public.

There was someone in the aisle again so she pretended to weigh up two cucumbers in her hands until they left. Then she quickly pushed one right up her pussy, as quickly as she could, pulling her panties over her hole so that it wouldn't fall out as she walked around the supermarket. She picked out a monster cucumber and took it to the checkout, her face flushed with excitement at the feeling of the pickling cuke moving around in her cunt as she walked.

She headed on to get her tits measured at the lingerie shop.

TBC