Keisha's Trip to the Shops Pt. 02

Story Info
Big titted Keisha heads to the shops for some fun in public.
1.3k words
4.22
23.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Keisha made her way to the lingerie shop, which was a short walk across town, in the mall, the feeling of the small pickling cucumber she had stuffed in her juicy hole was making her feel unbelievably aroused.

The feeling of it slipping in and out of her as she walked was like being fucked as she walked along. Her face was flushed, she hoped nobody could tell what was going on, but she was feeling so horny that it was making her lose her inhibitions. Her finger kept creeping to her huge nipples to circle them absentmindedly as she walked. Her hands swept over her hips and thighs and occasionally she allowed herself to rub her huge, extremely round and fake looking boobs.

She desperately wanted to rub something in between her legs, to straddle something, to hump it. The pickling cucumber was making the urge almost uncontrollable. As she passed a large department store on the outskirts of the mall, her horny mind had an idea.

She wandered into the department store with a glazed expression, she was so turned on and focused on her desire to get off. The department store was almost empty. She made a bee line for the bedroom department.

When she located it, there was a woman in there browsing. Keisha pretended to be interested in a display until she left, and simultaneously scoped out the bedroom display for possibilities. There was a big double bed covered in cushions and pillows, arranged near the wall, with thick rugs either side of it. There was plenty of space between the bed and the wall that could not be seen easily from other areas of the department.

Once the other shopper had gone, Keisha began searching for the perfect pillow for her plan. She found a lovely firm one, and after one last check around she got down on the rug in the space between the bed and the wall and pushed the pillow against her dripping wet snatch. At first she lay on her back, pushing her cucumber stuffed crotch up against the pillow. Soon she was desperate to hump the pillow and cum. She folded it up a little more so it was even firmer, and flipped herself over, trying to be as quiet as possible in case another shopper had entered the bedroom department without her noticing.

She began to hump her wet cunt into the cushion, the pickling cucumber she had stuffed in there earlier being fucked in and out of her with every movement of her hips. Her breath began to get ragged and she struggled to keep quiet. Her cotton hot-pants were absolutely drenched through with her girl juices.

Her humping got wilder and wilder, her hips gyrating into the squishy pillow. There was an enormous wet patch on the cushion now as well. She couldn't help but make little moaning noises now, which she tried to smother by pushing her now very red face into the rug.

Just as she felt right on the verge of a massive orgasm, she heard someone enter the department. She stopped her movements dead. It was a sales clerk showing a woman round the different bed displays! Keisha was sure they would end up coming by where she was hidden! She waited, hearing only the sound of her own panting breath, and her pounding heartbeat. The small cucumber was still gently moving in and out of her as she began to rock her hips as silently as possible again. The thought of cumming with other people so close by was turning her on even more. She had this amazing vision of the sales clerk's face if he saw her sopping wet vagina squirting and squirting onto the rug.

She decided that the clerk and the shopper were far enough away that she could risk rolling onto her back and getting the larger cucumber out of her bag. She pushed the pickling cucumber out of her cunt, and slowly inserted the huge one. She could hear that the shop assistant was showing the customer out of the department now, so she began fucking herself as hard as she could with the massive cuke, using one hand to thrust it inside her and the other hand to vigorously rub her clit. Her huge tits, with their massive puffy areolae and big nipples were bouncing around like crazy.

Just as she reached the point of no return she noticed a mirror - the sales clerk was reflected in it, his jaw hanging slack and he had a huge bulge in his pants. He clearly hadn't left the department when he showed the shopper out! Keisha was just too far gone to stop now! Her orgasm hit her and as her pussy clenched and spasmed, the cucumber shot out along with about five or six huge squirts of cum. Her pussy still clenching and pulsating, Keisha raised her eyes to the assistant. He was about 30, well built and had a nice face, he was also clearly incredibly turned on. All she could think of was how much she wanted him to unzip his pants and get his cock inside her. "Fuck me..." she moaned. He didn't need telling twice.

Shakily, he got down on the floor next to her and unzipped his trousers, setting his huge swollen cock free from his boxers. He thrust deep into her, right up to the hilt and she immediately had a deep vaginal orgasm. He began to thrust again and again, more gently this time, having to stifle his moans in the crook of her neck. Keisha was so turned on that each little thrust provoked a little wave of pleasure inside her vagina. She could feel the top of her canal, near her cervix pulsing around the head of his cock rhythmically, building towards a massive climax. When it hit, he felt it as well. His cock started to spasm and she heard him cry out several times unable to contain his moans anymore. He thrust into her deeply again and again and again as he came. They lay there for a few seconds panting and listening to see if anyone had heard. They seemed to be safe.

"What just happened?" he said to her, rubbing his face, as if he'd just awoken from a dream. "I don't know, but I've never been so turned on..." she murmured as he hastily zipped up his plants and adjusted himself. Keisha rearranged her clothing, and gathered her things, thinking to herself that she needed to find something to replace these wet hotpants. "Anyway, see you around sometime!" She said, winking as she hurried off into another department before he could fully come to his senses.

She decided to go take a look at clothing, so she could get rid of her cum soaked hot-pants. As she browsed, a delicious thought overtook her. She could get a skirt and a pair of lycra cycling shorts and stuff the huge cucumber up her twat as she walked around town! The cycling shorts would prevent the cuke from slipping out and the skirt would hide it if there was a bulge where some of the cucumber wouldn't fit all the way up her snatch. She made her choices, hoping nobody would see or comment on how wet her hot-pants were as she bought them. Then she headed to the toilets to enact her plan.

In the toilets, she disposed of the wet hot-pants, and dried her pussy off a bit. Then she put on the skirt and cycling shorts, rolled the shorts down, sticking out her bubble butt as she did so and stuffed the big cucumber up her hole. About half the cuke stuck out, she wasn't going to get it in, it was such a monster.

Rolling the cycling shorts on, the leg of the shorts held the end of the monster cucumber against her leg and prevented it slipping out of her stretched twat.

She began to walk to the mall for her bra fitting...

TBC