Kelley's Interview

Story Info
Young college grad gets more than a job.
1.7k words
3.84
205.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
67 Followers

Kelly was always in a hurry. Her mother had always told her to slow down and to take her time. If she heard it once Kelly had heard it a thousand times if it is worth doing it is worth doing right. At twenty Kelly was a knock out. She was a petite redhead with firm proud breasts that had no need for a bar, a gently curving figure and long silken tapering legs. She knew that she was good looking and had always attracted the attentions of the boys in high school and college but had no time for them. Kelly was in a hurry to get on with her life and men where just a distraction that she could do without.

Kelly had set her sights on a career in graphic arts and advertising. She was a whiz on the computer and had elected to take an associate degree at the local community college instead of a four-year program at the State University. Like always Kelly graduated with honors and like all graduates she sent out her resume. Three months had passed and she had no response to her postings. Kelly was not the kind of girl to sit around so she booked a hotel in New York and decided to make the rounds of the ad agencies on Madison Avenue.

It had been two weeks and Kelly was frustrated and running out of money. She had made the rounds all right but could not get an interview. She couldn't even get passed the receptionist. All she heard was;

"We only consider college graduates with their BA's."

"We have no openings at this time"

"I am sorry you don't meet our requirements"

Kelly was down to her last lead the D. E. Williams ad agency. It was a third-rate Company but it did have a Madison Avenue address. The lobby was well appointed but had seen it's better days. The receptionist took a copy of her resume and again she heard "I am sorry you don't meet our requirements". Kelly was furious "I demand to see the director of employment."

"I'm sorry he is in a meeting and will be tied up until 4 o'clock."

"I'll wait" and she defiantly sat down.

"If you wish but you are wasting your time".

Kelly sat down and glanced at her watch 1 o'clock, a three-hour wait. Well this is my last shot Kelly, though to herself, and settled in for the long wait.

The receptionist went about her business and the long afternoon dragged on for Kelly. It was 3:45 when the phone range.

"Good afternoon D. E. Williams ad agency how may I help you? Yes Mr. Williams it went out in the mail this morning. No sir no new messages. There is a Miss Michael here inquiring about a position but I have told her she doesn't meet our requirements. Well yes sir she is. Are you quite sure sir? Yes sir I will."

"Miss Michael Mr. Williams is ruining late and won't be back to the office for another hour." Kelly's heart sank and she almost didn't hear."But if you wish to wait he will see you." A flicker of hope burst into flame as Kelley hears these words. "Yes I'll wait".

It was a little before 5 when Mr. Williams returned to the agency. Marge his receptionist was just getting ready to leave for the day. What he relay notice was the young girl setting reading a magazine. She was beautiful and so young looking with a fresh innocent looking face. He could feel the bulge growing in his pants just looking at her. The only thought he had was I just got to fuck her. I can't let this one get away.

"Marge any thing new." " No sir. I'll be leaving now if there is nothing else".

"Certainly Marge it has been a long day."

Turning to the young girl he said "Miss Michael I am Mr. Williams" and extended his hand and Kelly got up and took his hand. "It is a .... Williams didn't hear what she had to say. He was too busy taking in the picture in front of him. She was gorgeous even dressed in her gray skrit, blazer and white blouse. That pulled back red hair and those flashing green eyes. He forced himself back to the conversation. "... I have brought some samples of my work."

"Very good step into my office and I'll look it over."

About an hour had passed as he reviewed her work and he asked the standard questions about education, background ,and experience. Kelly was a bit uncomfortable in the strait back chair. "Well Kelley your work shows promise but if you want a position here I want to see what you've got." Kelly was puzzled . What did he mean by see what you've got. Williams got up and came around his desk and behind Kelly's chair. He gently slipped the clip that held her hair up and watched as it cascaded over her shoulders. He bent over burying his face into its lustrous folds inhaling its sweet fragrance.

Kelley bolted from her seat spinning around to face him her back to the desk, her berth coming faster and fear growing in her heart. "Mr. Williams what are you doing?" He paid no attention to her as he slipped the blazer from her shoulders and it dropped to the desktop. He reached up and undid the top button of Kelley's blouse. Kelley collected her wits and pushed pass Williams and ran for the door. She found it locked. She spun around with her back pressed to the door trying to back through it.

Williams hadn't moved. "Open this door at once" Kelly demanded. "Certainly if you don't want a position here" he replied as he sat on the desk's edge. "But if you do you will come here and do every thing I tell you to". Kelley's heart was now pounding with fear. She could feel a tear run down her silken cheek as she forced herself to walk back to the desk. There was no doubt in her mind about what she would be required to do. Williams smiled to himself as the young beauty approached him on trembling legs and stood before him.

"Very sensible of you Kelley. Now I want you to strip for me and I don't want to have to repeat myself." Kelley stepped out of her pumps and brought her trembling fingers to the buttons of her blouse. She slowly undid each button as she pulled her blouse from her skirt and let it slip from her shoulders. Kelley slipped out of her gray skirt and let it slide down her long tapering legs and pool around her ankles before she stepped out of it. She removed her pantyhose and let it dorp from her lifeless fingers. Kelley stood before Williams clad only in her matching white lace panties and bar which did nothing to hide her exquisite body from his gaze. "Keep going". The tears where flowing freely as Kelley removed her bar and panties. She tried to cover herself with her arms and hands.

"Remove your hands I want to enjoy all of you." Williams commanded. No man had ever seen Kelley naked in all her twenty years. She watched as Williams approached her. Kelley could feel his hands as they fondled her young firm tits as he pinched and teased her nipples. She could feel his lips and teeth as he sucked and nipped at one nipple then the other. Kelley was aware of his fingers as they traced outer lips of her pussy and the electric shock as he rolled her clit between his fingers. Kelley felt his finger as it slipped into her cunt and slowly began to finger fuck her. She knew a greater depth of humiliation as she felt her own juices begain to flow and a fire began to grow in her belly in response to his unwanted touch.

Kelly felt herself being lifted and carried then laid down on the plush carpet of Williams's office floor. She felt pressure on her chest as he pinned her to the floor and then the spongy tip of his cock as it brushed her lips. When he undressed Kelley didn't know but she did know what he expected of her. Tentatively she reached out her virgin tongue and licked his cock's head. Williams pushed his cock into her waiting mouth and began to fuck her mouth and throat. Kelley could feel his cock growing larger and harder as he face fucked her. She just knew that he was going to cum in her mouth as she gagged trying to accommodate his cock in her mouth and throat. Suddenly he pulled his cock from her mouth. Kelley felt his weight shift and felt the trail of kisses on her neck. They worked their way down her body lingering first at one nipple then the other. Lower still across her flat belly pausing at her navel. Kelley felt his lips brush the virgin down of her fiery red bush.

There was pressure on the inside of her velvet inner thighs as he parted her legs. Then small kisses. Her back arched as she felt Williams's tongue enters her pussy and suck on her tender clit. Kelley's head rolled from side to side and a moan escaped her lips as his tongue fanned the growing fire in her belly. Kelley's juices where flowing freely as his weight shifted again. Now she felt the pressure of that cock as it entered her Virgin pussy. It eased it way into her well-lubricated pussy until it reached her maidenhead, she was tight, so very tight. She could feel Williams withdraw a little then thrust forward taking her virginity. Kelley new the pain of her loss as her cunt burned as he increased his pace plunging ever deeper into her. The rhythmic pounding of her cunt brought Kelley her first climax which burst upon her, bring her sensations she never could have imagined. In spite of herself Kelley enfolded her unwanted lover in her arms and legs holding him in her and meeting his thrusts. Kelley felt Williams's body stiffen then his cock exploded its load deep within her womb.

They lay there exhausted in each other's arms for a long time. Williams brushed a strand of hair and the dried tears from Kelley's face. "You have the Position if you still want it." Kelley wanted it and the New World she had just discovered. Kelley was in a hurry.

cgraven
cgraven
67 Followers