Kelley's Spring

Story Info
Warm days of spring fan an inner lust.
1.2k words
3.92
50.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm spring day; a good friend of mine had invited Kelley and me to his house for beers and wine. On a last thought we took our bathing suits, thinking this may be the first swim of the coming year. The front door was ajar so we walked in as if we owned the place, and made our way to Jay's back porch. Grabbing cold beers from the cooler, we said our hellos and began the process of catching up. Jay was excited, he wanted us to meet his little brother who was visiting from Canada. His brother Chris arrived about an hour later. The most striking contrast was Chris being at least 20 years younger than Jay. We made some small jokes about their mother and the age differences. Jay, by male standards, is a pretty good looking guy, but his younger brother is what Kelley later described as very, very good looking. Tall, lean and athletic, it was obvious she was quite smitten with Chris. They had a lot in common, both being from Canada, and continued to chat away.

Kelley had on a cute sundress and really looked great that day. As the beers and wine flowed I couldn't help but notice her hand under the table more and more frequently. The reason did not escape my eye when Chris got up to use the restroom, the bulge in his skimpy shorts quite apparent. Kelley asked Jay if he had another restroom as she rose making her way into the house. I made an excuse to get another beer soon afterwards and on a hunch I quietly walked towards the bathrooms. I turned the corner and peeked through the partially opened bedroom door. My breath caught in my throat as I watched Kelley and Chris embracing in a passionate kiss.

Kelley's hand was down the front of his pants massaging and stroking Chris's cock. I could actually hear her moaning as she massaged his cock. Kissing her way down his hairless chest, she was soon on her knees, bringing with her his shorts to the floor. As cocks go he wasn't that long, but the girth was amazing. I was somewhat envious, admiring his wide protruding head and low heavy hanging balls. She sunk her head down on

his shaft, slowly working his massive dick deep into her throat. She continued this for 30 seconds or so and just a quickly pulled his shorts up, making her way to the bathroom in the bedroom. I quickly bolted to the kitchen and got a beer out of the fridge. Poor ol Chris came walking back towards the porch, trying unsuccessfully to hide his raging hard on. He went back to the porch and I walked to the bedroom as Kelley was coming out of the bathroom. I said, Chris is cute huh?, and she just shook her head blushing. I told her, you know if you want to..…..my sentenced unfinished, the thoughts understood. All she said was what about Jay? I laughed and said shit, he would love it, men live for these opportunities!

Walking back to the porch, Kelley had another wine and a bolder attitude. I steered the conversation to sex through a few jokes and innuendoes. I rubbed Kelley's leg under the table, tracing the inside of her smooth thighs. It became quite obvious that she had removed her panties, revealing to my touch a swollen wet pussy. She smiled at me, and then asked Chris what was the oldest woman he had been with? Turning beet red, he finally stammered out twenty-three. Twenty-three, knowing Jay and I were thinking the same thoughts we laughed. Kelley almost scolded us as she turned to Chris and said...wellllll. Jay's jaw dropped, the wine had all of Kelley's inhibitions gone as she got on her knees in front of Chris's chair, pulling his shorts down, releasing his youthful, thick cock. Jay muttered, goddamn little brother, in admiration. Kelley glanced back at me and smiled as her little hand barely halfway around the base of his cock began stroking him, her other hand tickling his ball with her fingernails. Stretching her mouth, she began slowly sinking down to the base of Chris's cock. He was moaning, hips moving back and forth in his chair as Kelley continued her manipulations.

Kelley stopped, looking up into his eyes and said no, not yet and worked her mouth and snaking tongue up his stomach to his nipples only to then return once again to her expert blowjob. She continued this, time and time again, Chris's huge balls rising to shoot their hot sticky cum into Kelley's mouth only to cause her to stop once again. I watched this and Jay's face in amusement; I know what Chris was going through having enjoyed her delights many times before. He was almost crying out to cum, but Kelley continued her teasing. I stood and lifted the back of her sundress, exposing a shaved wet pussy and cute ass bud. I began rubbing her slick juices back and forth from her ass to her swollen cunt. I motioned Jay's awestruck self over, and he asked, are you sure? Kelley moaned yes and continued to work on Chris. Jay lowered his shorts, sporting a raging hard on. He got behind Kelley and buried his prick to the bone.

Kelley moaned and Jay slowly fucked her, watching the look of agony on his brothers face, not being able to unload his nuts into Kelley's wanton mouth. Jay started pumping her fragrant cunt faster and faster. I put my head under Kelley, licking her sweet pussy as Jay continued to pump his cock into her. I was licking her clit and occasionally wandering my tongue to Jay's shaft. Kelley screamed that she was cumming, clutching Chris's cock hard in her hand. Putting Jay over the edge he too began his climax and started pulsing hot sticky goo into Kelley's eager cunt, pulling out and finishing on her swollen lips and my lapping tongue. I watched his orgasm in amazement, merely an inch from me and continued eating Kelley, enjoying his musky sweet cum, mixed with hers.

We got up and Kelley moaned that she needed Chris's cock in her pussy. She lay down and slowly guided his thick head into her swollen wet pussy. His cock stretched her to the hilt as he forced his way to the bottom of her pussy, the pressure on her clit starting the build to her climax. He began fucking her with abandon, driving his cock hard and fast into her. Each stroke back pulled her inner pussy lips out with his huge cock, fucking her like she had never been fucked, drilling her pussy, driving his cock to where no one had been before.

She came again and again, screaming, babbling as his balls cinched up and he sank his cock deeper than ever, unloading wave after wave of sticky white cum deep into the depths of her cunt. Her overstuffed pussy began forcing his seed out around his shaft and nuts as she came again, collapsing on top of her. He pulled out and all she could do was lay there, moaning, her shaved pussy a gooey mess, wide open, his cum trickling out of her freshly fucked pussy and down her ass. All needing a drink, we regrouped and eventually dove into the pool, sans suits of course. We had much more fun that afternoon, but that's another story...