Kelli - Trina's Father

Story Info
Catching a ride with my friend's dad.
2.6k words
4.19
143.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through most of high school my best friend was a girl named Katrina. During our sophomore year her parents ended up getting divorced and her mother moved to another city that was about ninety miles away. Katrina or Trina as we all called her chose to stay here with her father and on the weekends often went and visited her mother.

During our senior year of high school Trina ended up having a small alcohol problem that got her in a lot of trouble. She kept it hidden away from most of us even though we noticed the change but couldn't figure out what was causing it. In the end she had to move down with her mother and repeat her senior year of high school.

Trina and I still kept in touch and she often came back to town on the weekends to see her friends and her father. We all did our best to support her and make sure she was happy. She seemed to be doing better and be the Trina we knew before. She told me it was no specific reason that made her start drinking in the first place but once she started she just kept doing it.

When it came time for Trina to graduate she invited me to come watch her walk across the stage. I was really happy to attend and see my friend succeeding again. Her father even approached me saying that I could ride with him down there so I wouldn't have to put extra miles on my older car or spend the gas money since I was supposed to be trying to save up for college.

The day came for her graduation so I got together a nice skirt and top and put them in a bag heading over to Trina's father's. When I got there he was ready to go so all I had to do was put my stuff in his car and we were on the road. The trip down was pretty quiet but I don't think that either of us really minded it.

When we got to Trina's mother's house it was like old times. We talked and laughed about the people we went to school with and filled each other in on all that had been going on. Trina and I often talked on the phone but it was good to see her in person. Trina also came clean to me about hooking up with one of the guys from the college there and gave me some juicy stories. I'll have to admit that I was jealous as my own sexual life had taken a small break as of recent.

Soon it was time to get ready for the graduation. I changed into the khakis skirt and blue top that I had brought with me. After everyone was ready we went over to the school. The ceremony was a little long-winded in my opinion but it wasn't like these things were made to be the party of the century. It was good to see my friend back to herself again and finishing high school.

Afterwards we all went out to dinner at a really nice restaurant. A lot of Trina's family had come to town for the event and I guess a lot of them were staying through the following week. It even looked like Trina's mother and father were getting along better than they had in a long time.

Dinner ended and Trina and I said our goodbyes. She was going to an all-night senior party put on by the school and her father and I were driving back home. We left right from the restaurant so I was still in my skirt and top from the ceremony.

For some reason during the drive home a couple of the stories Trina had told me about her and her boyfriend stuck in my head. I kept playing them out in my imagination and it was exciting me. I guess since it had been a couple of weeks since I have had sex I was worked up. Trina's father helped distract me though as he was more talkative on the ride back. We talked about the ceremony and Trina and how things were going with life in general. It helped to keep my mind off of sex.

About twenty minutes outside of town though we passed under a well-lit section of the highway and I noticed that Trina's father had a hard on. It was easy to see the huge bulge in his pants pressing forward. Once again my mind was back on sex and I could tell I was somewhat nervous because I started going to one word conversations. For some reason I also kept looking down at it. I'm not sure if I was checking to see if it went away or if it was going to get bigger.

About ten minutes out of town and I was looking down and when I looked up he was staring right at me, caught. No idea what to do so I just looked forward and stared out the window at the highway. The conversation had stopped completely now. I guess we were both feeling awkward by this point. Then something unexpected happened as I felt fingers touching my bare leg. I looked down to see his hand gently resting on my leg above my knee. I side glanced at him to see him focused on the road ahead of us. He was breathing slightly harder than normal. He was just as nervous as I was.

So here I was riding down the highway with a man in his forties, with a hard on, touching my leg, and he just happened to be my best friend's father. In my mind I started thinking about pros and cons wondering what I'm supposed to do. Finally, it was my body that answered the debate as my hand reached out grabbing his and sliding it under my skirt as I opened my legs a little.

The hesitation was gone as his hand found my mound and began rubbing it. It felt amazing and sent electric signals through my body. I had not felt another person's hand touching me like this in weeks. I pulled up my skirt a little and spread my legs more. I wanted his hand to rip my panties off but he was happy with feeling and massaging me on the outside of them. I swore if he was just working me up I was going to have to masturbate in the driveway of his house before I tried to drive home.

The last ten minutes flew by as I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat of the truck. Trina's father's hand worked my now swollen lips around pushing my panties in and out of between them then coming up to put pressure on my clit. My underwear was soaked and I could hear the sounds of my wet vagina as he moved his hand. I hadn't even noticed that we were pulling in the driveway of his house.

When the truck stopped I came to my senses and sat forward. Trina's father took his hand away as he got out of the car. I took off my seat belt and got out as well, pulling down my skirt as I did so. I grabbed my bag and turned to look at Trina's father. He asked me if I wanted to come inside for a bit. Now as the point of no return as I'm sure going inside meant I was going to have sex with him. If I stopped now all that had happened was he felt me up under some excitement but I was going to need to have sex of some type or I was going to explode. I decided it better be with someone safe and trusted as I nodded my head and started walking towards the door.

Inside Trina's father locked the door behind us. He kept the lights off and walked passed me with simply running his hand along my waist slowly. Then he started going up the stairs and I followed dropping my bag to the floor at the bottom. When we got to the top we turned and enter his bedroom. He turned on the light on his bedside table and began taking his shirt off. I stood there nervous once again still wondering if I was really doing this. He turned to me and asked me to come over as he was undoing his belt. I walked over to him and stopped just in front of him as his pants and boxers fell to the ground. He stood there naked in front of me with an eight-inch erect dick. I dropped down to my knees and took him in my hand. I gave him a couple of slow strokes spreading the precum over the head and shaft of his dick before opening my mouth and taking him in. He put his hand on the top of my head and began moving his hip sliding himself in and out of my mouth. He wanted to control this so I locked my lips around it and let him work his hips and my head up and down on his shaft. It felt good to have the taste of cock in my mouth again as precum stuck to my cheeks and tongue. I was surprised at how it was almost comforting.

After a minute or so he pulled himself out of my mouth. I opened my lips letting small string of saliva and precum fall across my chin as he pulled back. He asked me to take my clothes off and go over to the bed. I stood up and undid the buttons to my skirt letting it fall to my ankles. I stepped out of it and turned around as I pulled the blue top over my head. The pink bra holding my 38DD breast was front clasp so it was easy to take off. Stopping before the bed I pulled down the purple thong covering my shaved vagina. I took a moment for him to look at me before crawling onto the bed and lying on my back.

Trina's father got onto the bed and to my surprise straddled me before lowering himself to where he was just above my stomach. He put his hard cock between my two breast and then grabbed my hands. He brought them up each to a breast and then pushed them inward so I was pushing my breast around his cock. He told me to hold them there. As he started moving his hips and sliding his cock between my two breast he reached a hand back between my legs. I opened them up as he pushed two fingers into me. I gave off a sigh as my vagina finally had the penetration it had been hoping for. Both his hips and his hand began picking up speed. I started breathing harder as my orgasm began building. Many of men had said they loved my breast but no one had literally fucked them before and here was my friend's dad doing it. I squeezed them closer together to build up more friction as his fingers went deeper into me.

His movements quicken again. Soon I was on the brink of an orgasm feeling the edge of the explosion that had been building and that I had been craving. My muscles were beginning to tighten in anticipation of the release. I hadn't noticed that I was pushing my breast together as hard as I could and then it hit, the explosion happened. My leg muscles pulled and my back tried to arch as warmth flooded through me. I closed my eyes and arched my head back. I was starting to come down when Trina's father let out a sigh as warm strands of semen shot across my chest landing on my mouth, chin, face, and neck. I licked the stuff off of my lips and swallowed it as we both sat there breathing heavily. I released the hold on my breast and was surprised that they were a little sore where I had been pressing on them.

Trina's father stood up and got off the bed walking to the other side of the room. I laid there for a second thinking about what had just happened. I was about to get up when I saw him coming back to the bed. He was opening a condom in his hands and putting it on. I was surprised he could go again and was kind of doubting it but he climbed back on the bed pushing my legs apart. He got in close and pushed his still hard cock into me as far as he could go. More electric shocks went through my body as it I gave way to him. He put his hips against me and planted both of his hands by my shoulders as he began thrusting into me. He had a quick and rapid pace and soon both of us were breathing hard again. I still had cum drying on me as another orgasm began to build. I began to let out soft moans as his pace got quicker. The explosion had built up again and I was right on the edge as he slammed his hips into me pinning them there. The action released my own orgasm as my body tightened and contracted. I knew the condom was filling with his cum inside of me as he grunted and sighed while holding his hips against me.

Once again we just laid there, both breathing hard as we recovered. After a minute or so he pulled himself out of me and stood up taking off the condom. He came over by my head and used put his finger on my lips opening my mouth. Once my mouth was open he brought the condom up and squeezed out the contents into my waiting orifice. I waited until he put the condom on the bedside table before closing my mouth and swallowing the warm load. Once again I was surprised at how comforting the taste and feel was. I could see now that his dick was finally going down. I wondered how long it had been since he had fucked someone. He told me I could use the bathroom down the hall to clean up.

Standing up I was surprised at how sore my body was. I felt as I had just gotten done at the gym but it felt great to feel this way. The only way I could describe it was warm and fuzzy. I walked the hall naked to the bathroom outside of Trina's room. I turned on the light and saw the pictures she had taped over the large mirror. There were one's of her and her mom, her and her father, her and me, and other friends. Then I looked into the mirror seeing my reflection. My hair was messy, dried semen stuck to my chest and face and two red marks on the outside of my breast. I smiled at myself before taking a quick shower.

After the shower I once again walked the hall naked. I got into Trina's father's room and put my underwear back on, skirt, and my top. He came into the room just as I was finishing. We were both back to being awkward as neither of us really knew what to say. Finally, I thanked him for the ride to see Trina and we headed back downstairs. I grabbed my bag and went out to my car as he walked me the entire way. He watched me as I drove away from their house. The whole ride home I thought about what had happened and it brought a smile to my face. I didn't know if it was something that would happen again or if we'd ever even talk about it again but I was happy and felt great.