Kellie and Brad Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"You know how earlier I said I wanted a night of romance?" she asked.

"Yeah," Brad croaked in reply.

"I lied. I want white-hot, steamy sex! I want us to fuck like rabbits!"

Brad let loose a primal growl and crawled to her, slowly and methodically.

"Don't leave me waiting anymore, baby," she begged, staring at his huge instrument of desire and imagining it filling her completely. "Put that beast inside me!"

Brad drank in the sight of the woman as he reached her. Her face was flush with passion, providing an alluring contrast to the rest of her porcelain skin. Her well-shaped breasts topped with hard, suckable nipples, her long legs, and the incredible ass she showed him earlier that he had already committed to his memory... he wanted them all, wanted to use them to please her, knowing he would reach his own pleasure in the process. He only had one thought in his mind.

"Fuck, you're perfect," he said, vocalizing that very thought.

He put the tip of his hard penis on her excited sex, sliding it up and down and covering the head with her moisture, until it lodged just inside her pussy lips. He locked eyes with her and they stared hungrily at each other. He moved forward with one slow yet confident thrust and buried himself all the way inside. Her velvet heat gripped all of his rigid length in the most exquisite way.

"Fuck yes!" they breathed in unison. She closed her eyes and moaned. Looking again at Brad she said in a husky voice, "God, that's good! Now fuck me!"

He withdrew almost all the way out before plunging back inside her, again and again, slowly at first before picking up speed. He relished in the cries of pleasure coming out of her pretty mouth. He slightly changed his angle of attack and grinned as she squealed loudly and her eyes grew wide.

"Yes! Right there! Oh it's so deep! Don't stop! Fuck me hard!" she begged.

Brad relentlessly pounded her hot pussy. Her squeals grew longer and louder. She locked her legs around him and clenched, pulling him towards her in a feverish attempt to draw him further inside.

"Oh god! YES! I'm cumming!!!" she yelled.

Brad grit his teeth together and hung on as her pussy clamped down on his achingly hard cock and her body arched and bucked beneath him. He was close to his own release but he didn't want to end the proceedings just yet.

When she stopped riding her orgasm out he gently flipped her over and groaned, taking a moment to admire her glistening, hairless pussy and her perfect, luscious ass. Wordlessly he took hold of her hips and slid his stiff prick into her tight, slippery slit.

"Oh yes!" she cried out. "Give me more of your huge cock, baby!"

Brad repeatedly slammed into her. The combined sounds of his grunts, her moans and their bodies slapping into each other was music to their ears.

"Yes, stud! Give it to me! Fuck me!" she yelled.

Brad smiled as a naughty idea came to him. He soon saw she had the same naughty idea as he noticed the small tube she had strategically placed near the pillows. He took it, opened it and drizzled some lotion over the middle finger of his right hand, ensuring it was well lubricated. He used it to rub and tickle her rosebud, causing her to gasp audibly. She didn't protest so he pushed his luck further. Timing it perfectly with another stroke of his manhood inside her, he sank the finger deep into her ass.

"YES!" she screamed, the timing of the additional sensation surprising her, but welcoming the double penetration. "Take me, both my holes are yours! PLEASE FUCK ME!!"

Her wish was his command. He moved his steely, engorged cock in her soaked and heated pussy and his finger in her super-tight ass like two pistons in a well-oiled engine. He could tell she was close to climax again, but it still took him by surprise when it hit.

And it hit with ferocity.

She howled incoherent noises at the top of her lungs and clawed frenziedly at the bed sheets when her body reached its sexual peak. Her reaction sent Brad into overdrive, and he bellowed loudly as he came, spurting his seed all over her inner recesses.

Brad slowly pulled out of both her tender openings and flopped on his back, temporarily spent from his exertions. Soon after the woman rolled over and slumped on top of him. They remained this way for a few moments, savouring their tremendous after-sex glow.

"My god, you're fantastic!" she finally said, her words rumbling in Brad's chest.

"You're pretty awesome yourself," he replied and kissed her sweaty forehead.

Her finger lightly traced patterns on his chest. Minutes passed in sated silence. Then she leaned forward, putting her head next to his, her hot breath tickling his neck.

"I want more," she whispered in his ear.

"Oh god!" Brad panted. Before he could react any further he found his mouth nearly swallowed as she initiated a desperate, aggressive kiss.

"Mmmm, that's right, you heard me! I want more, and you're going to give it to me!!" she sneered, showing him the hint of a smile amidst the lustful look on her face before diving back in to claim him again. He quickly hardened beneath her, and she growled in approval as she felt his staff poking her midriff. She scratched her nails down his body, and Brad shivered. She teasingly licked his member, up and down the shaft and all over the mushroom-like top, moaning in enjoyment at the combined taste of their sexual juices. She then brought him into her mouth and sucked him long enough to get to full hardness. From there she took hold of his tool, lined it up to just the right spot, adjusted her body and dropped downwards in one careful movement. They both moaned in extreme pleasure as her hungry pussy swallowed his hard cock whole.

Brad accepted her sexual craving and found he had plenty of his own in reserve, so he gave it back to her in spades. He was ready to once again fuck this beautiful goddess, and he'd do it to her all night long if that's what it took to satisfy her.

********

The moment of truth had arrived.

Anita had everything from the "care package" given to her by Dr. Wainwright at the ready. She had very carefully crafted a plan and was ready to execute each step. She also spoke to Paul on the phone, affecting a contrite attitude and asking for forgiveness, even though the idea repulsed her. He seemed pleased with her apology and promised to be home soon.

There was one important thing she needed to do first. It involved her son, with whom she knelt next to, in the guest bedroom.

"Mommy, I'm scared," Johnathan said.

"Me too, sweetie," Anita replied. "I need you to try and be very brave for me, OK?"

"OK, Mommy."

"Good boy."

"Mommy?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Why I got pyjamas on?"

"Because Mommy needs you to pretend to be asleep, no matter what, until I tell you the magic word. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Do you remember the magic word?"

Johnathan giggled, because the word Mommy picked sounded funny and he liked to eat them. "Bananas!" he yelled.

Anita smiled. "Good boy!" She then heard Paul's car pull into the driveway.

"Sweet dreams, Johnny," she said, kissing her son on the cheek.

"Good night Mommy," Johnathan replied. He wasn't tired, but he could close his eyes and pretend to sleep. He did it because his Mommy said it was very important. He was afraid of what the big man might do to his Mommy out there, but she said he had to trust her. He wasn't exactly sure what trust meant, but he loved her very much so he wanted to do what she asked.

Anita closed the door and checked herself out in a mirror. She dressed nicely, not over-the-top but in clothes designed to highlight her best features; a plain white blouse and a simple, tight-fitting pair of black jeans. It was a further attempt to impress him and get him to lower his guard. 'All part of the plan,' she reminded herself.

Paul made his way into his house and took a look at Anita. He liked what he saw.

"Hello, Anita," he said. "You look very lovely tonight."

"Thank you," Anita answered, smiling sweetly. 'Of course I'd look even better if you hadn't given me scars from those stitches, you son of a bitch' she thought to herself, but her smile did not falter.

"Anita?"

"Yes, Paul?"

"I have to ask... what brought about this change of attitude?"

It was time for Anita to turn up the charm. "Oh, Paul," she said in her best seductive voice, "why worry about such minor details? All that matters is that I'm here for you tonight, the way you want me to be."

She stepped up to him and ran her hand up and down Paul's chest. He closed his eyes and sighed. Anita's touch was so right, so pleasurable, that any misgivings he had were erased in an instant.

Except one.

"Anita, that feels so good," he said. "But we should do something first."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I want to check to make sure your son is asleep."

"Oh, that won't be an issue. I put him to bed before you got home..."

"No, Anita, I insist. I don't want anything... or anyone... to interrupt this perfect night."

Anita swallowed. She hadn't counted on Paul being so adamant with this request. Plastering a smile on her face, she said, "OK, he's in here."

She opened the spare bedroom door, hoping Paul would just peek in, see Johnathan's closed eyes and be satisfied. But he squeezed his way past her and inside the room. Anita held her breath as she watched Paul closely examine her son. He even tapped and shook Johnathan, and Anita nearly freaked out.

Thankfully, Johnathan did not respond to anything Paul did to him. Anita tried not to tear up over the pride she felt for her brave little boy. He kept his eyes closed the whole time, and Paul finally bought the ruse.

"Excellent," Paul said, once he and Anita left the bedroom and closed the door behind them. "I think this calls for a celebration, wouldn't you say?"

"Of course," she replied.

"You can start by opening the bottle of wine in the fridge and getting us each a glass."

Anita nodded and went to the kitchen. She opened the bottle of wine and poured two glasses, a large one for him and a smaller one for her. She made doubly sure the coast was clear before taking the packet containing the sedative that she had stuffed in her bra. She opened the packet and poured the contents into the large glass. As she stirred the mixture together, she recalled how Dr. Wainwright told her the sedative, once fully ingested, would put him to sleep for several hours, and should take effect within ten to fifteen minutes. Anita hoped it didn't take any longer than that.

"Anita? What are you doing in there?!" Paul barked.

Only then did she realize that she was taking much longer than would be expected to pour two glasses of wine. Anita tried to think of a good excuse to explain the delay. Then she thought a diversion might work better instead. She quickly shed her blouse and skirt before returning to the living room, just as Paul started to round off on her again.

"Dammit, Anita, how long does it take for you to do one simple... oh!" Paul softened noticeably at Anita's entrance. He thought she looked delicious in her lacy white bra and panties. He removed his shirt and pants as well, leaving him in only a pair of briefs. His cock throbbed with excitement.

"I must apologize," he said, smiling wolfishly. "Anita, you look simply divine. You are well worth the wait."

"Thank you," she said quietly. Her jaw was starting to ache from all the forced smiling she was doing.

Anita handed Paul the large glass of wine. He proposed a toast to a wonderful night, and she concurred, knowing her idea of what that meant was radically different from his. They each took a sip from their glass. Paul seemed to consider something, shrugged, and did something that made Anita smile inwardly. He downed the rest of his wine in three quick gulps.

"Enough with the preliminaries," he said. "Come here, baby!"

Anita's skin crawled over the sound of Paul calling her baby, but of course she did as he asked. He sat her on his lap, positioning her where she could feel his hardness. His large hands pawed at her lace-covered breasts. She felt absolutely no pleasure at all but continued to feed into his fantasy.

"Feels so good, Paul," she said.

Paul groaned happily. He reached around Anita and fumbled with the clasp on her bra for nearly a minute before finally being able to undo it and toss it on the floor. He hungrily and clumsily kissed her while continuing to maul her breasts. One of his hands then trailed further down her body to aggressively rub her panty-clad pussy.

Anita tried her best to respond to his actions even though she was disgusted by his idea of romance. Everything he was doing was for his pleasure only, without a thought or care given to hers. She settled for moaning softly and trailing one hand up and down his arm.

"You like this, Anita? Am I making you feel good?" Paul asked.

"Yes," she lied.

"Oh baby, I've wanted this ever since I first saw you. I knew from that moment one day I'd make you mine!"

Paul crooned as if he was whispering sweet nothings to her, but his words and the ways he touched her made Anita feel as if he was claiming her as a piece of his property. She'd be little more to him than an achievement, a notch on his bedpost, a sexual conquest. The irony was not lost on her as she recalled this was pretty much the way she treated all her previous partners.

Several minutes passed. Anita tried to stifle a growing wave of panic. Paul showed no signs of slowing down as he continued to kiss and grope her. She feared the sedative would not work as Dr. Wainwright promised it would.

Just as she was about to improvise an alternate plan, however, the sedative did begin to have the desired effect. Paul's movements slowed and became more laboured. He found it harder and harder to keep his eyes open.

"I... I don't understand," he said.

"What's wrong, Paul?" Anita asked.

"I... I feel so... tired all of a sudden," he sighed.

"Awww, you poor thing. Let me help you." Anita removed herself from Paul's grasp.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm going to give you a massage," she replied.

"But won't that make me... more tired?"

"No, Paul, it'll make you feel good!"

She stood behind Paul and rubbed his neck and shoulders. He sighed because it really did feel good. But his alertness slowly yet surely ebbed away, no matter what he tried. Within moments, his head lolled on his neck and he slumped sideways on the sofa.

Anita's breath caught in her throat. She stood rooted to the spot, watching for signs of movement from Paul. None so far. She tiptoed quietly in front of him. His breathing was steady, in and out, in and out. He certainly looked like he was sleeping. She even took a risky gamble and poked and shook him, much as he did earlier to her son.

Nothing.

Time to go.

Anita quickly recovered her bra, clothes and shoes and got dressed as fast as she could. She dashed into the guest bedroom where her son lay. She opened the closet, took the two suitcases carrying all their things and put them at the door, ready to leave. She fished out the disposable cell phone she had hidden away in the nightstand, pressed some buttons until she found the one pre-programmed number in the address book and hit the dial key. A woman's voice said, "Talk to me," after the second ring.

"It's done," Anita said.

"Good. Meet me at the end of the block as soon as you can." The woman then hung up. Anita put the phone in her pocket. She was now ready to wake up her son.

"Bananas!" she said loudly.

Johnathan's eyes opened and he smiled at the sound. "What now, Mommy?" he asked.

"We're going away on a long trip, Johnny."

"Where?"

"I'll tell you later, honey. OK? Right now we have to hurry up and go!"

"OK, Mommy."

Anita helped Johnathan get dressed in proper clothes and into his shoes. The two left the house without once looking back. Anita directed her son to run with her to the end of the block. With her weighed down by the suitcases, Johnathan, running as fast as he could with his little legs, was able to keep up with her. When they reached the street corner Anita found Dr. Wainwright and two other women dressed totally in black, waiting next to two cars parked road side. Anita gave Cathy the cell phone, as she was instructed to earlier.

"So, he's asleep, then?" Cathy asked.

"Out like a light," Anita answered.

"Excellent." Cathy went down on one knee to address the young boy. "Your mom says you've been very brave," she told him with reassurance. "Everything will be fine now. You two will be going to a much better place."

Johnathan shyly smiled and clung tightly to his Mommy. "OK," he whispered.

Cathy smiled and stood up. "Anita, how are you planning to leave?"

"Uh... I don't know, Cathy... I never really thought that far ahead..."

"It's OK," Cathy interrupted. "I'll tell you how." She reached into her pocket and retrieved a set of car keys, which she then put in Anita's hand and folded her fingers over.

"What?" Anita asked, confused. "What's happening here?"

"You told me you needed a car, right? After that bastard somehow managed to get rid of yours right out from under you. So, I'm giving you one." Cathy pointed at the car next to her. "It's no luxury car, but it's non-descript and reliable, which in your case makes it perfect. And there's also a child's safety seat inside so your son can travel securely... and so you won't attract possible police attention."

Anita was lost for words.

"Oh!" Cathy exclaimed, snapping her fingers. "Almost forgot!" She turned to one of her colleagues, who produced a thick envelope. Cathy took it and passed it over to Anita, who gasped in shock once she looked inside. The envelope was stuffed with twenty-dollar bills.

"Cathy... I can't..."

"You can and you will. You now have all you need to get away; transportation, cash for your expenses so you don't have to use plastic that can be tracked, and time to get a head start. My friends and I will give you a little extra assistance with the last part."

The generosity of Dr. Wainwright and her mysterious "friends" and the realization that she and her son were now truly free of Paul's clutches were overwhelming for Anita. She tried for a moment to speak, but instead burst out crying. She tightly hugged Cathy.

"Thank you," she said through her tears.

"You're welcome," Cathy replied. "You deserve this. Never let yourself believe otherwise."

The two women embraced while Johnathan silently looked on, still holding on to Anita's leg. They each let go and wished each other goodbye and good luck. Anita got Johnathan into "her" car while Cathy joined her friends in a private discussion. Before Anita could leave for good, curiosity got the best of her.

"Cathy?"

"Yes, Anita?"

"What did you mean when you said you and your friends would help with my head start?"

Cathy looked at her two colleagues before answering. "Nothing you need to know or worry about. It's OK. Go home, Anita."

Anita nodded in understanding. She got into the car and saw her son had his eyes closed, apparently tired out from the flurry of activity. Smiling, she put the key in the ignition and started the car. True to Cathy's word, the engine promptly came to life.

"Mommy?" Johnathan asked.

"Oh!" Anita exclaimed. "You surprised me, Johnny. I thought you were asleep."

"Sorry."

"Oh, no honey, it's OK, you didn't do anything wrong. What did you want to ask me?"

"Where are we going?"

Anita smiled. "We're going to our real home. You'll get to meet your grandma!"

"Is she nice?"

"Yes, she is." At least, Anita was sure she'd be nice to Johnny. To her, she wasn't as sure, but it was obviously a chance she needed to take.

"Not like Paul," Johnathan said quietly.

"No. Not like Paul."

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers