Kellie and Brad Ch. 10

Story Info
Many forms of true love shine, but dangerous rocks loom.
18.5k words
4.27
10.5k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

AUTHOR`S NOTE: This is the tenth chapter of a multi-part story. Please read the first nine chapters before this one to understand the whole story. Please enjoy.

The summer wasn't quite like that British movie, Four Weddings and a Funeral.

You could consider it the Canadian counterpart, Three Weddings, One Renewal of Wedding Vows, and a Confrontation.

Lousy title? Probably.

The stories themselves, however, are plenty interesting.

********

Wedding, the first:

"Daddy?" E.J. asked. "Can you help me with my tie?"

"Sure, E.J., come here," Brad answered.

The boy, who would reach the age of four in November, ran over to his dad, tie in hand. Brad struggled to put it on his son, as he was squirmy and antsy, as young boys can sometimes be. He finally managed to tuck it under the collar of E.J.'s shirt and gently tightened it until the knot looked right yet would still be comfortable.

"I'm hot," E.J. whined. "Why do I have to wear this?"

Brad smiled at his son, trying to defuse his distress. "I know, buddy. I'm uncomfortable too. But it's a special day, so we have to dress nicely. Our good friends are getting married today!"

"Auntie Amber and Uncle Jamie?" They weren't really his aunt and uncle but for now Brad and Kellie's friends encouraged them to let E.J. and Kaitlyn think of them as such.

"That's right. Then next week it will be Aunt Jennifer and Aunt Heather, and the week after that Aunt Sandra and Uncle Marc!"

E.J. looked at his father with confusion. "Daddy?"

"Yes, E.J.?"

"How can two girls get married?"

Brad briefly turned away, feigning a cough, to hide the look of uncertainty on his face. Ah, the innocence of youth, he thought to himself as he wrestled with how to answer the question.

"Well," he told his son, "when two adults really, really love each other a whole lot, they get married. Most times it's a man and a woman, but it can be two men, or, like your Aunt Jennifer and Aunt Heather, two women."

"Did you and Mommy get married?"

"We sure did!"

"Did Mommy ever want to marry a girl?"

"No, I'm pretty sure she didn't."

"Did you ever want to marry a boy?"

Brad laughed gently at his son's inquisitive nature. "No, I didn't. I wanted to marry a girl, and once I met your mother I only wanted to marry her. But if two men or two women love each other a lot then it is perfectly fine for them to get married."

"Do Auntie Jen and Auntie Heather love each other?"

"Yes, they do, they love each other a whole bunch! That's why they want to get married."

E.J. thought about what his dad said, putting on his "serious face", as Brad called it. It was a look that never failed to amuse Brad. Before long, E.J. seemed satisfied, and he gave his dad a big smile.

"I wanna be like you and marry a girl when I grow up!" he exclaimed.

Brad smiled right back at E.J. and ruffled his hair. "That's great, son. But that's a long way away. You're much too young to worry about that now. Let's go see if your Mom and sister are ready!"

E.J. agreed and the boys went to check on the progress of the girls. At the request of his dad, the little boy said loudly, "Knock, knock!" and rapped his knuckles on the bedroom door.

"Just a minute!" Kellie said. She was just finishing brushing Kaitlyn's golden brown hair.

Kaitlyn and her family had recently celebrated her second birthday. She was leaving the toddler stage behind and was starting to look more and more like a little girl. Even at this young age people who saw her were convinced she would grow up to be an incredibly beautiful young woman.

Satisfied with her handiwork, Kellie looked at herself and her little daughter in the mirror.

"Mommy pretty!" Kaitlyn said in her squeaky voice, her angelic face beaming up at her mother's.

"Thank you, Kaity!" Kellie replied. "You're very pretty, too!"

The young girl said nothing, but her shy, sweet smile showed to her mother that she accepted the compliment.

Kellie opened the door and smiled at her two handsome guys. Brad broke into a huge grin at the sight of Kellie and Kaitlyn in their pretty, formal summer dresses, coordinated as they were to match the rest of Amber's bridal party. The kids, taking their cues from their parents, had smiles spread over their faces as well.

"There you are, my two best girls!" Brad exclaimed. He bent low to kiss his daughter and stood up to kiss his wife. "You two look gorgeous!"

"That's so sweet of you!" Kellie said happily. "And might I add, both you and E.J. look so handsome in your nice suits!"

To show how pretty he thought Kaity looked, E.J. gave his sister a kiss on the cheek. Kaity sometimes complained when her brother showed his affection because he sometimes overdid it. Most of the time, however, she enjoyed how special it made her feel. This time she just smiled and kissed her brother back before going to her dad's side and holding his hand. E.J. did likewise with his mother.

Kellie looked as if she would burst with emotion at the sweet display of love her children showed each other. Brad swelled with pride and love as well but couldn't resist taking a friendly little jab at his wife.

"Alright," he teased, "don't start with the tears, honey, or else we'll have to wait another hour for you to fix your makeup!"

Kellie laughed even as she reproached her husband. "You're so naughty," she said. "I'm going to get you for that."

Brad leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I sure hope so!"

She rolled her eyes, slightly exasperated by his teasing even while admitting to herself how much she really loved it.

"Alright everyone," she said as she finally gathered herself. "Time to go."

The young family stepped outside into the gorgeously bright and warm summer morning. The kids piled into the car. As Kellie got them safely into their car seats and buckled their seatbelts, E.J. asked if it was OK to ask her a question.

"Sure," she said, "go ahead, honey."

"Did you ever want to marry a girl?"

Kellie was surprised, to say the least, but did her best to hide it. "No, I didn't, I only wanted to marry your father."

E.J. smiled and said, "OK!" and that, apparently, was that. Kellie got in the front passenger seat and posed a question to her husband as he started the car.

"Brad?" she asked, "Just curious... did you hear E.J.'s question?"

"Yes, I did. It didn't upset you, did it?"

"No, not at all. But do you know why he would ask me that?" She asked it in a voice low enough so only Brad could hear.

"I kind of let it slip that Jen and Heather's wedding was next week. We can talk about it more later if you think we need to."

"Probably a good idea. I trust you, but we should make sure our message is consistent and we're both teaching him what's right."

"I agree."

With that, they both let the matter drop for the time being. Brad, Kellie and the kids enjoyed the drive in the bright sunshine. They arrived at the house of the Janiks, Jennifer and Amber's parents. Brad dropped Kellie and Kaitlyn off so they could join up with the rest of the bridal party, and continued on with E.J. to a large park in the centre of town, where Amber and Jamie's wedding ceremony would take place. Brad pulled into the parking lot with plenty of time to spare.

Brad scanned the crowd of people milling about and found Amber and Jen's father, Brent. He was taking in the scene before him, a wistful look on his face. Brad shook his hand, introduced E.J. to him and offered his congratulations. Brent smiled and gently ruffled the young boy's hair.

"I don't know what happened, Brad," Brent said. "I'm going along, living my life, and then all of a sudden I'm giving both my daughters away in marriage in back-to-back weeks. Enjoy your kids while you can, because time flies like you would not believe."

Brad nodded and promised he would do so. He left Brent to his thoughts and said hello to Russ.

"Good to see you, old friend," Brad said.

"Good to be here," Russ replied.

"Kellie wanted me to tell you how happy her friends are that you are attending all their weddings."

"You know I wouldn't miss them for the world. I got to know all these girls well, almost as well as you and Kellie. I'm so happy for all of them and I can't wait to tell them so."

"Speaking of happy, Russ, how are you and Rachel?"

"Wonderful." Russ motioned over to a woman just ending a conversation with someone. Her dark hair was slightly graying at the temples, and a wrinkle or two formed around her eyes, but those eyes sparkled and gave her an appearance of youth that belied those small signs of aging. She carried herself with dignity and grace. Brad smiled, thinking that she and Russ looked like a perfect match.

"Hi Rachel," he said, "nice to see you again."

"Hello Brad. Hi E.J." she greeted.

Brad crouched to his son's eye-level and said to him "E.J., say hi to Uncle Russ and Rachel!"

E.J. brightly said hi, waved at Rachel and gave Russ a friendly high-five.

"How are Kellie and Kaitlyn?" Rachel asked.

"They are doing great!" Brad replied. "Kellie wanted me to tell you she's looking forward to talking with you after the ceremony, and she'll bring Kaity around to say hi as well."

"Can't wait!"

Brad nodded his head in Russ's direction and addressed Rachel again. "Are you taking good care of my friend?"

"Well," she answered, "it is really hard work. He's very high-maintenance, as I'm sure you know, but I'm doing my best."

"Haha," Russ said drily. "Very funny."

Rachel and Brad sure thought it was funny, at least. They laughed, enjoying her gentle teasing of her man. Just to show there were no hard feelings, she kissed Russ's cheek and he kissed her back.

Brad smiled before excusing himself, as he needed to find the groom and the rest of the groomsmen. He found them in a small circle near the front row of seating. Marc and the other two Donaldson boys, Jamie's two younger brothers, were cracking jokes, trying to relax a visibly nervous Jamie. The guys all greeted Brad and E.J. and made room for them in their circle.

"Hate to be a killjoy," Brad remarked, "but if I'm going to join the fun here we need to keep the language at a PG level." He motioned to his son to reinforce to the others that young, impressionable ears were now present.

"Whatever, grandpa!" Marc joked. Brad spent the next few minutes fending off good-natured banter over his being the oldest of the group, even though he wasn't that much older than either Marc or Jamie. The guys especially enjoyed when E.J. asked Brad why they were calling him grandpa.

After a brief lull in the conversation, Jamie said "In all seriousness, Brad, I'm really glad you're here. You're the only one of us that's done this before. How did you do it?"

"I'm sure I was just as nervous as you are," Brad replied. "And I got through it. Knowing you're marrying a great woman really helps."

"You're right. I'm sure Amber's the one, just as I'm sure you knew then like you know now Kellie's the one for you. I just want to be sure I'm the kind of man and husband Amber deserves."

"You are. Believe it. As long as you and Amber love each other, and you tell each other that every day, you'll be fine."

Jamie nodded at Brad's words and struggled to fight back a tear.

"Besides," Brad smirked, "you need to be strong and set the example for Marc."

"Yeah, buddy," Jamie laughed and looked in Marc's direction. "Only two weeks of freedom left for you. The clock is ticking."

Marc just brushed it off. "Yeah, well at least I still have two weeks!"

"Like you'd do anything with that time anyway!" Jamie teased.

Marc sighed, knowing Jamie was all too correct in his assessment. Marc's obvious embarrassment caused everyone to break out in long and loud laughter.

The joking continued until the appointed time. The limo bringing the bridal party made its grand entrance into the park, and everyone settled into position. Renee Janik, Jen and Amber's mother, helped guide Kaitlyn, serving as a very young but very cute and eager flower girl, down the aisle. Wayne Donaldson, Jamie's father, did the same for E.J., the ring bearer for the occasion. The bridal party then gathered at the front as well, Jamie's youngest brother Ryan with Heather, Marc with Sandra, Brad with Kellie, and Jamie's oldest brother Tyler, the best man, with Jennifer, the maid of honour.

Jamie's heart leaped when he saw Brent Janik walking down the aisle with a beaming Amber. She looked positively radiant in her white wedding dress. For her part Amber was just as excited to see Jamie, believing he was the sexiest man alive in his white tuxedo. When her father handed her off to Jamie she couldn't contain her enthusiasm and hopped up and down like an overactive bunny, resulting in smiles and gentle laughter from the crowd.

The ceremony was lovely and went off without a hitch. Jamie and Amber kissed to seal the marriage to the applause of all. Marc and Sandra smiled at each other, as did Jennifer and Heather, both couples looking forward to their own weddings.

The crowd of people moved over to the covered pavilion in the park, where a buffet dinner and bar awaited them. Everyone enjoyed the dinner and the speeches thereafter. A live band served as the entertainment, and they played well into the night. Before the band's first break, however, Amber and Jamie had already taken their leave and were at a luxury hotel's honeymoon suite for the weekend, a stay both newlyweds' parents combined to pay for.

As soon as they entered the suite Amber and Jamie disrobed as fast as they could without ruining their fancy wedding clothes. They pressed their naked bodies together and mashed their mouths together into a frantic lip lock that wasn't released until their lungs burned from lack of air.

"I can't believe we haven't done this in a whole month!" Amber panted.

"That was your idea, remember!" Jamie gasped.

Amber shook her head. "Ugh! Don't remind me!"

Jamie good-naturedly mocked his new bride, in a high-pitched tone meant to emulate her voice. "Let's abstain from sex for a whole month, she said! It will make our first honeymoon night feel like our first time, she said!"

"Alright, shut up already!" Amber laughed and cuffed her husband's arm. "Stupidest idea I've ever had."

"Tell me about it!"

"Hey! Takes two to tango, genius!"

"Or not tango, in our case!"

"Whatever. If you knew it was such a terrible idea, why didn't you stop me?!"

"I thought you really wanted it! You looked super-serious when you told me about this ridiculous plan of yours. I figured you'd be upset if I tried to talk you out of it."

Amber rolled her eyes. "You couldn't tell I was joking?!"

Jamie was incredulous. "Really?! Holy crap, Amber, you did a brutal job of it, then. You even said pretty please and gave me those damned puppy-dog eyes!"

"Oh yeah, that's right, I almost forgot. I did, didn't I?" Amber asked, blinking coquettishly.

"Yes, dammit, you did!" Jamie groaned while pretending to be mad. "I should know better than to fall for that trick, because when you pull it, it's ALWAYS trouble for me!"

"Maybe. But you can't help yourself, because you love me!!"

"Nah, not really, it's all a big lie, I just married you for those millions you have stashed away in the bank!"

The words didn't hurt Amber at all, because Jamie knew damned well she didn't have millions in the bank! Not to mention his wicked grin that proved he was obviously joking. Still, she was not about to let him off the hook so easily.

"Why you little...!" she squealed. She leaped at him, intending to rabbit-punch his chest, but he grabbed her wrists before she could land the first blow. They play-fought and wrestled for a few minutes before finally collapsing into peals of laughter and flopping on to the suite's king-sized bed.

"We're a couple of crazy kooks, aren't we?" Amber said between giggles.

"I know one way in which I'm crazy," Jamie said, suddenly turning serious. "I'm crazy in love with you."

"Oh, Jamie!" Amber swooned, touched by her husband's words. "I'm crazy in love with you, too!"

The newlyweds gave each other Eskimo kisses and stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Amber then broke into a mischievous grin.

"Jamie?"

"Yes Amber?"

"Can we fuck now?"

"Let me think... yes!"

Amber was giddy with excitement. She straddled Jamie and planted kisses all over his face. She positioned and lowered herself just right and, after their long self-imposed celibacy, finally felt once more the wondrous sensation of her tight pussy being filled with his large cock.

"Oh god I missed this SO much!" she moaned breathlessly.

"Not half as much as I did!" he returned. He playfully smacked her bottom and heard her cutely yelp. "Now ride me, cowgirl!"

Amber energetically bounced up and down on Jamie's engorged prick. She knew he probably wouldn't last as long as usual this first go-round, given the long span of time since their last sexual encounter, but that was fine with her this time, because neither would she. She couldn't help but smile at Jamie. Amber thought he was super-sexy at first sight. She grew to love him because he was the only man she knew who could keep up with her positive attitude and voracious appetites for fun, life and, of course, great sex.

Jamie grinned at the sight of his lovely little spitfire of a wife riding him. Amber's tight little body and her obvious beauty first caught his eye, but what really captured his heart over time was her lively, fun-loving nature. He was laid back but liked to have fun as well so the two meshed perfectly. Her attitude towards sex exactly reflected her playful personality. It guaranteed that his sexual encounters with Amber were always fun romps, and never boring.

"Ooh yeah, you feel so good baby!" he told her.

"Yes! Fuck me you big stud!" she yelled.

He thrust in time to her movements, and it wasn't long before they were both close to orgasm.

"Fuck me Jamie!" Amber screamed. "Fill me up!" The couple had (again) put off their decision on kids, this time until after the wedding, so she was still on birth control and not afraid of him cumming inside her. He groaned at her words of encouragement and did just as she asked. The feeling of his seed coating her insides triggered her own climax. She loudly yet sweetly squealed as she came.

"Now THAT'S how you consummate a marriage!" Amber exclaimed, and Jamie readily agreed.

They rested and caught their breath, but it didn't take Amber long to feel revived. She ground and wiggled her body on Jamie's and purred when she felt his cock, still buried in her pussy, respond to her suggestive movements.

"So, cowboy," she whispered, "how many bullets do you have left in your chamber?"

"Don't worry, little cowgirl," he replied. "I've got plenty of ammo left in reserve."

Amber and Jamie giggled, kissed deeply and prepared themselves for a long, wild night of sexual adventure.

********

Wedding, the second:

Jennifer and Heather were both readying themselves in separate rooms in the city's suburban convention centre, which they had reserved that Saturday for their wedding. While both were thrilled to soon be married with the love of their life, they were also in a contemplative mood.

Independently of each other, both were thinking about what had happened in their lives since that fateful day. There was a lot to think about, because a lot had transpired.

They both had trouble believing that day was over four years ago. That day was the one just before the start of their team's monumental win over Anita Morriss's team in the finals of the Canadian women's curling championships.

Heather felt the events of that day unfolded due to circumstances beyond her control. Those circumstances brought to the forefront her already burning need to tell the truth, to stop living her life in secret.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers