Kellie Bare's Paying the Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I slipped the blindfold off my eyes I was facing the mirror, but behind me I could see 2 young guys sitting on the sofa staring at my naked body lustily. I quickly covered up and yelled at Derrick "What the hell are you doing? This isn't part of the deal. Give me my god damn clothes." Derrick folded his arms "NO"..he almost shouted. "The deal didn't say anything about how I was dress, and it didn't say anything about who I had over. It was just that you would be naked in my apartment 4 times this month, and it just so happen I have friends by today. So unless you want a late rent notice or eviction, then you will stay naked another 45 min and lets us look at you lovely exposed body while I play with your tits."

I was in shock and shaking. I sat down in his chair as he walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "However if you'd like to alter the bargain slightly I might be convinced to let you go early today." I sank back in the chair feeling like I must have struck a bargain with the Devil himself. "Maybe, what is it?" I said. He looked over at his buddies, "Excuse me guys. Me and the lady have to talk for a sec", and he took my hand and led me back to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom he stripped down quickly and his cock sprang free of his pants. Derrick is only lightly hairy and his balls are large and proportional to the size of his cock. He told me that if he could have sex with me, then he would let me go home after we finished, and our agreement would be concluded. He pulled out a condom and rolled it down over his hard cock. It was stretched tight and stopped a little short of the base. I just stood there thinking about it, torn between wanting to remain faithful to my husband, and wanting to experience this rock hard cock in front of me. In all truth I had been fantasizing about feeling his big cock inside of me since right after I first saw it.

He said "Well?, If you're uncertain go back out in the living room and sit on the sofa so my friends can get a good look at your pussy. Matter of fact it might be better if you get your naked ass back out there. I'm going to enjoy making you tits bounce for them." He said sarcastically.

I reached out and grabbed his rod feeling the heat radiating off it as it throbbed in my hand. "All right if it will get me out of here sooner, I would prefer to stay with just you, tell me what you want." Derrick picked me up, place me on the bathroom counter, knelt down between my spread legs and began eating my pussy. He lick my lips, bit my thighs and flicked his tongue rapidly over my clit. He brought me to the brink of orgasm then backed off leaving my clit swollen and engorged. "Can I fuck you?" he asked.

"You have to ask", I whispered. He said "Well ask me to then". I thought about it real quick... "Please fuck me Derrick". Derrick stood up and fingered my pussy and clit. He grinned as he fingered my wet pussy lips.... "Tell me where", he said. I looked down at his hard 9 inches bobbing in front of my pussy, "Please fuck my pussy, fuck it hard please" Derrick placed his cock at the entrance and slowly sank it in to the balls.

It felt so full with him inside me. He had me stretched tight and I could feel every little movement. I balanced unsteadily on the edge of the counter as he started rocking his cock in and out of me. I felt so nasty and horny at that moment....I don't think I would have cared if all his friends came in and fucked me, I was on the brink and would do whatever Derrick wanted. He had my legs running over his arms, holding them up as he fucked me. My 36d's were bouncing heavily, and I pulled Derrick into me and locked my legs behind his back.

He gave me a dirty laugh and grabbed my tits, using them to hold on to me, squeezing them hard. I gasped at the pain, but was to caught up in the moment to care. He told me to talk dirty to him while we fucked, and I started mouthing obscenities to him. He ordered me to say it louder, and I did. I was yelling for him to fuck me faster, pound my little pussy and give me all of his hard cock. Derrick complied and almost slammed my pussy off the counter. All of this hard fucking and playing with my tits pushed me into my first orgasm, and I tensed up, moaning loudly and clung to Derrick as he continued to thrust into me. The sensations were incredible. I know everyone in the front room could easily hear.

I could feel a raw spot growing on my ass from the edge of the counter, and told him we needed to change positions, so we moved around and he sank it in to me from behind. From this angle he was able to grab my hips and I got pounded even harder, and hard a second orgasm that almost made me fall to the floor. My knee's felt like rubber. After a few minutes Derrick said he was about to cum, and he wanted to cum on my face. I told him whatever he wanted was fine, so he pulled out and sat me on the edge of the tub. He had his hard, red, throbbing cock aimed right at my mouth as he continued to pump it. He told me to open my mouth, so I did, and even licked some of my own juices off the head of his cock.

Suddenly he clenched up and shot his hot sticky cum all over me. He got some in my mouth but much of it was on my chin and cheeks, with even a little bit on my forehead. It was slightly salty and thick...not bad. I was about to wipe it off, and he said to leave it for a little bit, because he wanted to look at it. He got a towel for me, but before he gave it to me he rubbed some cum off my cheek and onto my lips with his finger. I licked my lips letting a strand of cum dangle off the end of my tongue before taking in into my mouth. I asked him if he was satisfied, and he said very. He moved me over to the bathroom door and asked if I was still horny enough to do anything for his friends. I said no thank you, that he was enough. Derrick said it was ok and wiped my face with the towel. He left the bathroom while I washed up a bit and returned with my clothes shortly thereafter.

When I came out of the bathroom the 2 guys were no where to be found. Derrick laughed "I think your sex noises made them want to go home and jack off". As I left Derricks apartment he thanked me and felt me up a little telling me that if I couldn't make next months rent maybe we could work something out. I said I'll have to get back to him on that, and that we may need to move into a smaller apartment. He said he would try but they were book solid at the moment. He said if I really need the help, he might be able to do something, but it might cost me a little more.

I smiled and went home. My husband didn't suspect a thing and we scraped by another month with some assistance from his folks. My husband looked into getting us a smaller apartment, and Derrick told him he would get in touch with one of us if something came up. Derrick got in touch with me later and said he could get us a smaller, cheaper apartment with the first months rent free if I negotiated a new deal with him, but that's another letter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories