Kelly

Story Info
A young woman is seduced by an older couple.
4.1k words
4.32
50.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Brown was not a happy girl. The sun was beating down on her bare back and she wiped the sweat from her brow turning her head and looking at the golden disc in the sky.

She let go of the pitchfork and took off the heavy leather glows she was wearing. Her fingers had the beginning of blisters and they ached after the hard work.

Next to her on the ground stood a ten feet high pile of hay and horse manure. She wiped her brow again and looked toward the stables some hundred yards away. Outside sat the other two girls who worked on the farm, drinking cold drinks in the shade.

Kelly was being punished for coming home late the previous night. The three girls worked on the horse farm over the summer as a way to make extra cash as well as being close to and riding the beautiful animals.

Mr. and Mrs. Hodge who ran the farm were sticklers for keeping time. They said they had a responsibility to the girl's parents to keep an eye on them, and coming home after eleven at night when the curfew was nine, could simply not be ignored. Therefore Kelly was shovelling horse shit from the wagon down onto the ground.

She wore tight shorts and a white halter-top. Her sweat had made the fabric almost see through and when she looked down she could clearly see her dark nipples poking against the fabric.

She decided it was time for a break and jumped down from the wagon and began to walk toward her friends. Fuck Mr. Hodge, if he saw her, she needed something to drink and shade.

"How's it going, whore?" said Cindy. She was a short red hair with green eyes, an upturned nose, and small tits.

"Fuck off, bitch. Go and suck a horse cock," said Kelly and walked into the kitchen.

She heard the two girls giggle but ignored them. Next to Cindy was Judy. She was mostly alright, a slightly overweight brunette with blue eyes, saggy tits, and a flat ass. The three girls ranged from eighteen to nineteen. Kelly was in the middle and Cindy was the oldest.

When the cold air from the fridge hit her, Kelly sighed and stared at the content. After a minute she took out a can of soda and an apple.

Sitting at the kitchen table she looked out and watched Cindy and Judy talking with their heads close together. Kelly thought they wore most likely discussing the fact that Kelly had caught the attention of Tommy, a very handsome young man in his mid-twenties who worked in the local shop.

Tommy was the reason Kelly had come home late. They had been out walking and lost track of time. So far they had only kissed, and Kelly loved the way he did it.

At eighteen Kelly was no virgin, she had actually been with two guys before, neither turned out to be boyfriend material, but they were okay to hang out with, and obviously have sex with. Maybe, she could seduce Tommy as she had done the others? The thought made her nipples hard and then she heard the sound of a truck approaching the house. Shit, she thought, the Hodges were back.

******

Roy Hodge downshifted and the heavy Chevy Hemi truck's V8 roared as the engine revved. He loved his truck, almost as much as the tight young women who came to his farm to be with the horses.

Next to him sat his wife, Amy, who at forty-five still had a body of a woman twenty years her junior. Thanks to the hard work around the farm and a healthy diet Amy looked better than some of the girls that arrived.

She was close to six feet tall and weighed in around 175 pounds. Most of it was her D-cups and strong legs. Her hair was black with natural curls and her fine high cheekbones gave away to her Native American ancestors. Sometimes Roy would imagine Amy riding across the prairie holding a spear in one hand, her boobs bouncing while she let go of a roar. He loved his wife; he loved her body, her cunt, her boobs and everything else that was Amy Hodge.

When he had parked, he and Amy got out and picked up the things they had bought from the back of the truck and began carrying it to the house.

"C'mon, help us out," said Amy to Cindy and Judy who both got up.

"Have you seen Kelly?" asked Roy.

Cindy gave Judy a quick glance and then said, "yeah, she was here a minute ago. I think she got something to drink."

"I didn't give her permission to do that."

Amy opened the door to the house and held it open for the others. "Don't be so hard on her; you know she likes Tommy from the shop."

Roy dumped the bags he was carrying by the fridge and took out a cold beer for him and another for Amy. "I have nothing against her dating, but we have rules in the house."

Cindy and Judy put down the things they were carrying on the kitchen table and then Cindy said, "Do you need anything else or can we go to the horses?"

Amy checked her watch. "Go ahead, take them out and put them to grace for a while. The sun is coming down."

When the girls walked out Roy stole a glance at their asses. Cindy was too skinny and Judy was too wide. Kelly had a good ass, he thought. Actually, she had a great ass. It reminded him of Amy's when they had met. Young, firm, pert and so lovable.

"Stop daydreaming, Roy, we have work to do," said his wife and finished her beer.

*****

Cindy watched Kelly who was back on the wagon shovelling hay and manure. She hated her, not for any specific thing that Kelly had done to her. She was what Cindy wanted to be, tall, sexy, and with a body to die for. Her boobs were natural C-cups and her long slender legs never seemed to end. Her honey blonde hair was tied up on her head showing off her slender neck and perfect face. Clear blue eyes and a straight nose. Her lips were full and her skin was beautifully tanned. No wonder Tommy had fallen for her.

"Stop staring at her," said Judy who walked behind Cindy.

"Shut up, I wasn't."

"Yes, you were. Sometimes I think you are in love with Kelly, the way you look at her."

Cindy stopped and turned around. "If you ever say that again, I will hurt you, badly."

Jody took a step back. "Sorry."

"Just be quiet and help me take out the horses."

Kelly watched the two girls walk into the stable and soon they came out leading two of the four horses. She was about to go back to her work when she saw Roy come walking towards her. When he reached the wagon he smiled up at her.

"Hi, Cindy told me you were in the house while we were gone."

"Yeah, I was so thirsty."

He took the water bottle than hung on the wagon, it was empty. "OK, but next time I tell you something, you do it."

"Sure Mr. Hodges."

Kelly continued what she was doing and Roy stood there watching her for a while. His cock slowly grew hard in his pants as he zoomed in on the young woman's ass and boobs. He could see her nipples through the sweat-soaked top and it turned him on.

Roy had seduced several of the girls who had worked on the farm. At forty-seven he was a strong man with all his hair left and a healthy appetite for sex. That he cheated on Amy didn't really matter to him. He saw having sex with his workers as a benefit that came with the job. None of them had ever complained and some had actually thanked him for showing them what good sex was all about.

"Okay, see you later," he said and left Kelly.

She didn't answer but kept on shovelling until the wagon was empty thirty minutes later. She jumped down and walked across a field to a small creek where she took off all her clothes and jumped naked into the cool water.

*****

Amy stood in her bedroom window and watched Kelly make her way across the field. She knew where she was going. Most of the girls loved to go for a dip in the creek after a long hot day.

She had watched her husband ogle the young woman while she worked and she bet he had a hard on by the time he walked back to towards the house. Instead of coming inside he went over to the workshop where he would work on his pet project, a 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback.

Amy was no fool, that Roy fucked some of the girls that visited them was no surprise to her. He had a strong sex drive and even though they made love several times a week he still had the stamina to go a few rounds with the hot young women.

In the beginning, it had pissed her off but after watching him one night fucking an eighteen-year-old on the hay loft, Amy realized that she too was attracted to the young bodies. It had been Natalie, a twenty-year-old from Oklahoma who had been her first. Natalie was the one who had done the seducing. Blond, blue eyed with a good figure she had Amy like putty in her hands after a couple of days. Their first time had been by the creek, which was where Amy was heading now.

*****

Kelly floated on the surface with her eyes closed. The sun warmed her face and she felt how her body relaxed after the hard work.

When she heard a sound behind her she stood and turned around. The water was deep enough so her boobs were under the surface with only her shoulders and head above it.

When she saw Amy walk down to the bank she waved at her. "Hi, coming for a swim?"

That she was naked didn't bother her at all. She liked Amy, she was cool and kind of laid back compared to her husband.

She watched while Amy took off her T-shirt and jeans. When she wiggled out of her panties and stood naked before her Kelly couldn't help being impressed by the older woman's figure.

"Is it cold?" said Amy.

"It's lovely."

Amy jumped in and swam over to where Kelly was standing.

"Sorry about Roy, he can be a bit of an ass hole sometimes."

This close Amy's boobs were huge and Kelly had trouble taking her eyes off them. She had seen big tits before, but what made Amy's different was that they weren't sagging.

It's okay, it was my fault. I came home late and I take responsibility for that."

Amy reached out with her hand and caressed the younger woman's cheek. "Well, it's over now."

Her fingers were rough, like a man's, thought Kelly. But her touch was gentle and when Amy's hand moved down her neck to her shoulder she didn't move away. There was something very attractive about Amy, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Kelly had never thought about another woman in a sexual way.

Amy sighed at the softness of the younger woman's skin and when she didn't move away but closed her eyes, Amy became braver. She moved her hand along Kelly's arm down into the water and then across to her flat stomach. Kelly shivered but didn't move.

Closing her eyes Kelly wondered what was happening. Amy's fingers moved gently upwards and to the left. When they reached her boob Amy cupped it in her large hand and gently massaged it.

Moving in closer Amy whispered, "Is this okay?"

"I don't know, I have never done this before."

"I am sure boys have touched you."

Kelly giggled and opened her eyes. "Of course they have, what I meant was, not with a woman."

Amy looked down at Kelly and her face moved closer when their lips were less than an inch away Amy put her strong arms around Kelly and pulled her close.

When their tongues met it was Amy's who took control, exploring, tasting and pushing deeper inside.

Amy's huge boobs pressed against her chest and when the nipples grew hard she sighed. Her hands moved down and grabbed the older woman's ass, then her fingers moved in between her legs and Amy spread her legs a little. Kelly found her cunt and let a finger run along the slit. Under the water, she didn't know if Amy was wet but she assumed she was.

"Let's get out of here," mumbled Amy between kisses.

*****

Cindy had followed Amy to the creek after leaving Judy with the horses. Judy was such a wimp that she did everything Cindy told her to do.

She slowly moved a leaf covered branch and then looked down at the creek below her. She was lying on her stomach on a small hill that was above the water.

Amy and Kelly were lying in the grass kissing and touching each other and their moans reached Cindy's ears. When Amy slid a finger between Kelly's legs the younger woman rolled onto her back and spread her legs.

Cindy held her breath as she watched Amy move down and begin to lick Kelly's pussy. In response, Kelly wrapped her legs around Amy's back and held her close.

Cindy had never been with a woman and had no intention to. What she saw was not exciting it was nasty and sick. She got up and moved backwards slowly and when she was far away enough she turned and ran back to the house looking for Roy.

"Roy, Roy!" she called when she ran into the workshop.

"What is it?" He said and turned from the Mustang.

Cindy was out of breath and it took a few seconds for her to compose herself when she did she said, "I just thought you should know, Amy and Kelly are having sex by the creek."

Roy's jaw dropped and so did the wrench he had had in his left hand. "What?"

Cindy nodded. "Yes, it's true; they are having nasty lesbian sex. I saw your wife with her head buried in Kelly's pussy."

"I can't believe it, that slut!"

"Uhu-hu, I knew it, Kelly is such a whore."

"Fuck Kelly, I mean Amy. How can she do that to me, I am her husband, and I love her."

Cindy was confused. She had thought Roy would be upset with Kelly for seducing Amy, but it was the other way around. She hadn't expected that.

"I think it's Kelly's fault, your wife would never have done it if it wasn't for her."

Roy shook his head and picked up the wrench. "Thanks, I will take care of it. Go back to Judy."

Cindy left the workshop; her snitching had not gone as planned.

******

Kelly lifted her head as much as she could from the grass and looked down. Amy was licking and sucking her clit and Kelly wondered how this had happened.

She had had men lick her out and she liked it, but the thought of being with a woman had never crossed her mind, ever. She had friends who had experimented but they had only done it ones and then gone back to dating guys. It was just something that happened at their age and was a part of finding themselves.

Amy had a strong commanding personality, and she was also physically imposing. Her muscles played under her tanned skin and her strong hands left Kelly with little choice than to obey.

At first, she had tried to keep things light, kisses and touching but when Amy had rolled her over onto her back and moved in between her legs Kelly had at first struggled, but to no avail. Amy's strong hand had pinned her arms above her head and by the time Amy had Kelly's clit between her lips Kelly had given up the struggle, it felt so good, and so much better than any guy she had ever been with. She relaxed and Amy let go of her arms.

Amy came up and locked eyes with Kelly. "Feels good, doesn't it," she said.

"Mm, it does."

Amy licked her slit and said, "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, please."

Amy smiled and went back to what she had been doing.

Kelly closed her eyes and let her body relax, thanking the Lord that she hadn't put up a bigger struggle if she had she might not have had this experience, and for whatever it was worth, she thought it was fantastic.

*****

Roy watched Amy and Kelly walk towards the house through the kitchen window. He put down the sandwich he had been eating on its plate and prepared himself for the confrontation.

When Amy had closed the door behind them he said, "I want to have words with you two."

"Sure, honey, what is it?" said Amy, her voice like velvet.

"Sit down, the both of you."

Kelly heard an edge to his voice and wondered what had happened. Surely he didn't know about Amy and her.

When they were seated Roy stood at the end of the table and said, "Someone told me the two of you had sex by the creek. Don't deny it, and I am not blaming you, Kelly, I know you are innocent. I blame you," he said and pointed at Amy.

Kelly watched Amy, expecting her to apologise.

"Fuck you, Roy, do you think I am stupid? I know you fuck these girls as often as you can. I have seen you and just so you now, Kelly is not my first and she sure as shit won't be my last."

Roy didn't know what to say. How was this possible, his beautiful wife had cheated on him and with the girls on top of that.

"But, you don't like girls," he said weakly.

"I guess I do, but don't take me wrong, I love your cock in me too. It's just that, sometimes it's nice to be with another woman.

Kelly wasn't sure what to do. She had figured that Amy had been with other women, but not with the ones working on the farm. She kept quiet.

"So, either you deal with it, or leave me, but I prefer that you stay, I still love you," said Amy.

Roy slowly nodded his head. "Okay, I guess it's only fair after what I have done, and I am sorry."

Amy smiled at him, "don't be, you are a man and with all these hot girls around you, I get it. Just don't judge me if I have some fun too."

Roy walked around the table and stood before his wife. "Amy, I love you."

Instead of answering she unzipped his jeans and opened the button. They fell to the floor and she lowered his boxer shorts and took his limp cock in her hand.

Looking up at him she said, "I want you now."

Roy grew hard in her hand and when she slipped her lips over his exposed cock head he let go of a long sigh.

Kelly stared at them. It was like she didn't exist, they had completely forgotten about her. She watched as Amy took her husband's fat cock deep down her throat, up and down she bobbed her head, thick saliva running down her chin and she gagged a few times.

Kelly thought it was best to leave them alone so she slowly got up.

"Hey, where are you going?" said Amy.

Her face was flushed and her eyes had a hungry look.

"I...I...thought I should leave you guys alone," stammered Kelly.

"No, no, you stay here. It's your turn to suck my husband, come here, and try this cock like a good girl."

"Thanks, but I am okay."

Amy grabbed her arm. "I said, come and suck his cock, I know you will like it, and don't tell me you have never sucked cock before."

The situation was so unreal that Kelly wasn't sure what to do. Roy had a beautiful long thick cock, and she had already been with his wife. But at the same time, he was much older than her and she didn't really like him.

Amy put her hand around Kelly's neck and gently pulled her closer until her lips touched the gleaming cock head.

"Go on, taste him," she whispered.

Kelly stuck out her tongue and moved it around the cock head a few times, and then smacked her lips.

He tasted good, she thought and it had been a long time since she had sucked cock.

"Oh, just look at her, she loves it," said Amy when Kelly took Roy in her mouth.

Roy smiled as he watched the young woman's lips stretch wide around his shaft. "Yeah, she does, and she is good at it too."

"That's good, I knew she was a great little cock sucker. Just look at those sexy lips."

Kelly heard all of it but she didn't care, Roy's dick was so hard and she loved the feeling of it as it slid in and out of her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. Her pussy was moist and she was about to slid a hand down her panties when she felt Amy opening her shorts and pull them down.

"Do you want to fuck her, Roy?"

He watched his wife undress Kelly and when her pert ass was naked he said, "Yes, please."

Amy gently pulled Kelly away from her husband and said, "Sweetie, why don't you get on the table."

Kelly licked her lips and sat down facing the couple. When Roy moved in between her legs she lay back and grabbed the edges.

She was tight and wet, and his cock slid in slowly but when he was all the way inside her she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. Her eyes opened and Kelly said, "go ahead, fuck me."

Amy leaned down and kissed and sucked her nipples while her husband thrust in and out of the young girl. Her moans became higher and higher, and when she peeked she arched her back of the table and let go of a long scream.

******

12