Kelly Acts a Sub

Story Info
It's her first time as a sex slave.
2.9k words
4.05
49.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WildinPA
WildinPA
18 Followers

A couple of weeks ago, a close female friend of mine agreed to be my slave for 24 hours. This was a long standing fantasy of mine and she felt that it would be interesting and consequently fun. The idea of being at someone's complete beck and call, to be dedicated to acting completely obedient and submissive seemed to fulfill a hidden desire within her.

The day started for her while I was at work. I had left a key to my apartment with her so that she could let herself in to begin preparing before I arrived at home. She arrived around 3, wanting to be certain that she had enough time. After a shower, where she made certain that she was completely smooth and as clean as possible, she entered my bedroom where I had left several "gifts" for her.

Opening the first bag, she finds a black thong, a matching push-up bra, and black thigh-high stockings. She carefully puts these on before moving to the next package. Inside is a short black skirt and form fitting white blouse. In the last box, is a pair of knee high black boots. After dressing and admiring herself in the mirror for a few moments, she opens the very last bag that is on the bed. Inside is a black leather collar and a leather and wood paddle. This last item is a reminder that failure to act appropriately will result in punishment.

Once the collar is on, she glances at her watch and realizes she only has about 15 minutes left to put on her makeup. Despite this, she takes her time to make sure it is just perfect. Looking in the mirror, she sees a fantastically dressed slut staring back at her. Her makeup highlights her eyes and the bright red lipstick she wears goes beyond voluptuous and adds a sexy air. Taking the paddle in one hand, she walks near the door to await my arrival.

When she hears the outer door open, her heart starts to beat faster. This is above and beyond anything that she has ever done before. Since she first met me, she has been learning and experiencing new things that she never even imagined. She is more than a little surprised to learn that she likes these new things. The idea of being physically dominated is a huge turn on and being treated like a dirty slut, while initially reprehensible, has slowly begun to appeal to her. Tonight is a culmination of everything she has done. She is out to push herself to the limit and at the same time, show just how much she cares about me. When she first decided to do it, it was more about me than anything else, but as she dressed, she realized that more and more of her was looking forward to what was about to happen.

As the door opens, she realizes there is no turning back. To completely fulfill the fantasy, no way out was established. To attempt to stop it now would result in being paddled into submission. She takes one last deep breath before I step through the door.

I enter my apartment and stop dead in my tracks when I see her standing before me. She looks sexier than anything I've ever seen in my life and the black collar and paddle are signs that she is willing to submit to my will. We had decided that the fantasy would start as soon as I arrived and I am pleased when she immediately says, "Welcome home Master."

Unfortunately, a little smile plays on her lips as she says this. It's most likely nervousness, but I can't have all this effort turn into a big joke.

"Turn around!", I snarl. This reaction startles her, as she was expecting a big grin or at least a hello. As a matter of fact I do, as soon as her back is turned. I take the paddle from her and place a hand on her upper back, signaling her to bend forward. I lift the rear of her skirt and am instantly aroused as the tops of her thigh-highs come into view. When I see her firm ass with a strip of black cloth disappearing between her cheeks, I am almost overcome with a desire to take her right there. I restrain myself though. This about more than just sex, it is an emotional and mental game as well.

"From now on, you will address me with respect. Do you understand?"

Her reply is a little breathless as she anticipates the strike. "Yes, Master." No sooner do the words leave her mouth, than I send the paddle in an arc towards her bared ass. The loud slap that it makes startles us both. The paddle is designed for this sort of play, and while it stings quite a bit and leaves a red mark, no damage is really done.

"You can stand up now, slut", I say.

"Thank you, Master."

We are both feeling pretty good about how the evening has started. The vulnerable position of being bent over and spanked has aroused both of us, and I am pleased at how well she is doing.

"I think I'm going to get in the shower now."

"May I undress you Master?"

"Yes"

With every exchange, we fall deeper into our roles as Master and slave. This makes it seem more realistic and adds to my appreciation. She begins by helping me off with my boots and socks. The removal of my jacket, is her next opportunity to mess up and unfortunately for her, she does. She stands very close to me and I can smell the perfume that she is wearing. Wisely, she makes no attempt to kiss me, but after she pushes the jacket from my shoulders, she allows it to fall on the floor behind me.

"What do you think you are doing?" I ask incredulously.

"Undressing you Master", she replies while glancing left and right trying to figure out where she erred.

"Throwing my clothes on the floor isn't what I call doing a very good job of that you stupid slut."

"I'm sorry M. . ."

"Shut up! Turn around", I interrupt. Picking up the paddle from where I had set it down, I repeat lifting her dress, but without hesitation, I bring the paddle down twice in quick succession. Her ass cheeks are glowing red and I can smell the unmistakable scent of her arousal. From our past conversations, I know that spanking sends shivers not just up and down her spine, but also through her pussy.

I let her dress fall and she cautiously stands up and turns around. She doesn't make eye contact and her breathing is coming rapidly. When I do not say anything, she lowers herself to her knees and begins working on my belt and fly. After lowering my pants and underwear in one pull, she helps me step out of them. My cock is completely hard and pulses with each of my heartbeats.

"Master, may I clean you with my tongue?" This question takes me by surprise, but it pleases me nonetheless. It shows how willing she is to please me.

"Only my feet", is my reply. I sit down on my couch as she lifts my right foot and pulls it to her waiting tongue. She starts with the sole of my foot and works up towards my toes. Looking down I see her wet pink tongue sliding between my toes. Momentarily she makes eye contact with me, but quickly looks down and concentrates on her task. After carefully sucking each toe and licking the space between them, the procedure is repeated with my left foot.

As I pull my foot away, she looks up and says, "Thank you Master."

Without a word, I stand up and remove my shirt. As I walk past her, I throw the sweaty item at her. I proceed into the bathroom and step into the shower. As the water flows over me, I think about how the evening is going so far. I am impressed with how she is willing to completely submit to any of my desires, no matter how degrading they are. I hope that she is enjoying this as much as I am. From the quick little smiles I see and the moist scent of her pussy that I detected, I think that she is.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in the towel that she is holding out for me. After drying off, I tell her that I want her to entertain me. I direct her to the floor in front of the couch where she sits facing me. Her legs are spread wide and the skirt has hiked high enough for me to see the cloth of her thong pulled into the crevasse of her pussy.

As she reaches between her legs and begins to rub herself through her underwear she asks, "What would you like to see Master?"

Without a word, I go into the bedroom and return very shortly with a brown paper bag. I pull out the only item inside and her eyes go wide as she sees the impossibly large dildo that I am holding.

"I can't put that. . .", her sentence trails off as she realizes that she is denying me something. Looking down in a silent apology, she does not see me reaching for her. A quick yelp escapes her when she feels me pulling her to her feet by her hair. Without letting go, I grab a chair and pull it into the center of the room. Once I have sat down, I pull her so that she is laying face down over my lap. I reach underneath her skirt and pull her panties down to her thighs. The paddle is not within easy reach, so I begin the spanking with my bare hand.

The first slap leaves a red hand print and causes her to yelp again. After about the third slap, I take a moment to slide my hand between the cheeks of her ass and down towards her pussy. I am amazed at the amount of wetness that I encounter and at the same time that I realize she is indeed enjoying this, I also wonder if the last mistake was an intentional one. A few quick rubs and I go back to the spanking. Saying no to me will not be tolerated and I am going to make certain that the lesson is not soon forgotten.

It must have been about fifty slaps later when I finally decide that she has had enough. My hand is actually sore and her ass is glowing a fiery red. Reaching back between her legs, I am surprised to feel that she has gotten even wetter, if that's possible.

"Master, may I entertain you now?"

"Do you think that you can take that giant fake cock?"

"Yes Master."

This is the right answer, but I'm looking for more, so I ask, "What makes you think that?"

"Because I'm a slut Master."

This is more along the lines of what I want to hear. It's a huge turn on to hear such dirty things from her pretty mouth and the humiliation is a part of the fantasy. "Who's slut are you?"

"I'm your slut Master."

This pleases me immensely and I direct her to reach for the giant toy. I tell her to suck it for a little. This is more than for just my pleasure. It is indeed a very large toy and despite her wetness, I want to make sure that it slides in easily. Her mouth has to open wide to even take the end of it in and her lips are tight against the plastic as she works the first inch inside. After she manages to work a reasonable amount of it into her mouth, she pulls it back out and begins running her lips up and down the sides of it. Saliva glistens off the plastic as it receives a fresh coating on each pass of her mouth. When I feel that it is suitably wet, I direct her to get in front of me and begin to use it.

Once she is standing she reaches beneath her skirt and grabs the sides of her thong underwear. A simple "no" from me and she understands that I intend for her to leave them on. After once again sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide before me, she pulls the crotch of her panties aside revealing her very wet pussy lips. They part smoothly as her other hand slides the head of the dildo between them. She does not insert it yet, rather rubs it up and down between her lips, preparing for it's penetration. When she finally works up the nerve, she leans back on one of her hands as the other lines the head of it up and begins to push.

Her pussy spreads even wider as the cock begins to work it's way inside her. Almost imperceptibly it nudges forward, millimeters at a time. When there is about an inch inside, she pulls it back out before beginning to push even harder. On this second attempt, she works almost three inches in before once again removing it. This time however, she raises it once again to her mouth and adds more saliva to it in order to ease it's entry into her tight passage. With one last push, she finally gets it all the way in and a cry, halfway between a moan and a scream escapes her mouth. With that she begins sliding it in and out rhythmically. Slowly at first, but then faster and faster until she's jamming it as far as it will go into her taught body with every thrust.

After what seems like an hour, but was probably only a minute or so, her body spasms and then goes completely tense. Her breathing actually stops for a moment and then a huge amount of juice squirts from her pussy wetting her hand, the toy and my carpet. Her breathing is coming in ragged gasps and her eyes are heavy lidded as she looks up at me.

"Did you enjoy that Master?"

"Yes, you did well for a slut. But it looks like you have a mess to clean up." She does not hesitate before standing on wobbly legs and making her way to the kitchen to get some paper towels. As she gets on her hands and knees in front of me, I decide to finally satisfy the sexual urge that has been building in me since I have gotten home. Her cleaning continues as I kneel behind her and raise the back of her skirt, letting it rest around her waist. With one hand I guide my rock hard cock to her still exposed cunt and wet the end of it with her juices. She is still loose from the toy that was inside her and I slide in with ease. After only a few thrusts I pull out.

"You're too fucking loose now." I complain, although deep down I am quite certain that my insistence on the show has something to do with it.

Her quick answer turns me on even more, if that is possible. "I have other holes for your pleasure, Master." As this is an open invitation that I feel I cannot refuse, I take my dick that is still wet with her juices and begin to slide it up and down between the cheeks of her ass. In the process, I am wetting her extremely tight anal passage in preparation for its violation.

When I feel that she is lubed enough, I begin to push into her while guiding with my right hand. A guttural moan escapes her lips as I penetrate the tight outer ring of her anus. I feel something brush up against my balls and look down to see her pleasuring herself. Her fingers are inside her pussy and are actually massaging my dick through the thin membrane separating them from my cock in her ass.

In no time at all, I am thrusting all the way in before pulling almost all the way back out. Her ass grips at me and I can see it push in as I go in and cling as I pull back out. It is obvious that she is enjoying it despite the intensity of our fucking. She is shoving herself back against me trying to get more of me inside of her. Her hand is a blur as her fingers slide in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly she gives one last push against me and I can feel her ass spasm around my dick so hard that it almost hurts. This is my cue to push forward with all my might and suddenly I begin to cum within her. She senses this and begins to encourage me.

"Cum in your little slut's ass. I want to feel your load in me. Oh please Master, give it to me." This is more than enough to sustain my orgasm and unleash massive amounts of semen deep within her. Even when I'm done cumming, I can still feel my cock twitch and throb within her.

Not wanting to cause her undue discomfort, I slowly and gently pull myself from inside her. I hear a soft popping noise as my dick comes free. Without a word, I allow her to get up and clean herself off as I do the same.

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. She waited on me hand and foot, as a good slave should do, and after ensuring that I was well fed followed me to the bedroom. The sex that night was fantastic and I cannot wait for our next experience.

WildinPA
WildinPA
18 Followers