Kelly & Claire Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly turns Claire on to a new world.
2.2k words
3.96
60k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing around at the party. Her name was Claire, she had long brown hair and brown eyes and she was fairly tall. She had very large and beautiful breasts. She had just picked up a fresh drink and she was desperately trying to avoid the guy who had been talking to her all night. She found him extremely annoying. She scanned the crowd for an attractive face. Her eyes met many of those about, some replied with smiles, some with stares and some with no reaction whatsoever. Typical, she thought. Some people are no good at acknowledging strangers. She was admiring one of the more interesting male heads in the room when she noticed someone staring at her. It was tall, dark haired girl much like herself. This girl’s hair was almost black. She was wearing a red tank top that showed off her impressive cleavage and she had on really tight jeans. The girl smiled and moved towards her. Good, thought Claire, maybe there’s someone else here who’s as bored as me…I just hope she’s not annoying.

“Do you know Bob?” the girl asked.

“Who? Bob Dwight, Bob?” Claire confusedly replied.

“Yeah, he told me you were a friend of his.”

“I guess you could say that…sure, I know’em.”

“Cool, he’s the only reason I’m at this party…I’m Kelly.”

“Claire.”

“It’s nice to meet you. Finally someone to talk to at this place…I was wandering around for ages…”

“I’ve had the same problem.”

The two girls continued to talk for most of the rest of the evening. They found they had a lot in common, liked a lot of the same movies and music. Both were happy to have met someone new. When Kelly decided to leave she expressed how much fun it had been.

“I’m just glad I found someone interesting to talk to for once. Sometimes these things really suck.”

“Yeah, it was nice meeting you.”

“Well, I guess I’ll see you around. Maybe with Bob sometime.”

“Yeah, maybe.”

“Bye.” And she left

Claire stood there. She had had a great time. That was really nice, she thought. But it was time to get out of there so she took off rapidly noticing that her annoying would-be stalker had finally reappeared and was making his way towards her.

Two weeks later Claire was lying on her bed listening to music when the phone rang. It was Kelly. She had almost forgot about her. Almost. Kelly said that she and Bob and maybe some other people were going to see “Knock, knock” that night and Bob had told her to call Claire and ask if she wanted to come. Of course Claire wanted to come. The critics had said, “’Knock, knock’ is silly, sweet and endearing.” They would meet at 7:00.

“I don’t know where everyone else is,” said Kelly, disappointedly. “They said they’d all be here at 6:50 at the latest.”

“Maybe they’re just running late,” helped Claire.

“Maybe, we’ll see…I’ll call from that pay phone.”

“Sounds good.”

“Fuck! They’re not coming!” said Kelly as she walked out of the booth.

“Why!?!”

“They’re all at Bob’s and he can’t get the car and they ‘feel’ that they wouldn’t make it in time. Fuck!”

“Well, we can still see it.”

“You’re right, you’re right. Let’s go see the movie.” So they did.

Claire was enjoying the movie. It was silly but it was kinda cute. She just didn’t feel right during it. She kept thinking that Kelly was looking at her funny but when she’d turn Kelly would be staring intently at the screen. Just your imagination, she told herself. Then Kelly moved around a bit so that her thigh was completely up against Claire’s. Claire moved away.Doesn’t she have some respect for my space? she thought.The whole aisle’s hers. A few more times she thought Kelly was staring but who could really tell? At the end of the movie Kelly grabbed Claire’s hand and led her out of the theatre. Claire swore she had rubbed her palm with her finger just a little. But she wasn’t completely sure.

“Let’s go get some food,” suggested Kelly.

The phone rang. Claire got up to get it.

“Hello?” she said as she answered the phone.

“Hey darlin’, it’s Kelly,” said the voice on the other end.

“Oh…hey, what’s up?” said Claire. She was kind of surprised. She didn’t know that Kelly had her number.

“I was just wondering…” Kelly paused for a moment, “we had a pretty good time last weekend didn’t we?”

“Uh yeah, sure,” Claire responded.

“So, you wanna do it again? Like, I mean, go see a movie?”

“Umm, ok. Why not? So, what you wanna see?”

So it was set. That night they would see another movie. Claire was pretty happy. She had a new friend and this one looked she was becoming a good one fast. They had talked on ICQ a few times during the week and had got along great again.

As they bought their tickets Kelly grabbed Claire’s hand and pulled her into the theatre. They got a spot in the back row for “The Horror!”

“I may get scared so don’t be surprised if I leap into your lap,” said Kelly.

“Ok, don’t worry, it’s just a movie.”

Kelly sat there still holding on to Claire’s hand.She’s just really friendly, Claire thought. Partway through Kelly threw her arms around Claire and shoved her head to Clarie’s breasts. Claire held her and reassured her. During a couple of these comforting moments Claire could of sworn she thought she felt something brush against her leg and once she thought she felt something brush against her breast. It’s the movie, she thought, you’re scared. At the subway platform they parted ways.

“Thanks for being there, it was great.” Kelly said.

“No problem, it was a great movie.”

“See ya later then?”

And she pecked Claire directly on the lips. Claire didn’t move.What was that? What is going on? Did Kelly just kiss her? Kelly boarded the train and waved one last time through the window. Claire didn’t move.What? This didn’t make any sense.

“Listen, I don’t know what that was about but I’m not into that sort of thing.”

“Claire, it’s not like that. I didn’t think you wanted to be lesbian lovers or something. I’m just really touchy-feely. I’m really sorry you feel this way. Let me make it up to you and I’ll explain everything!”

“Uh, I don’t know…”

“Please!!!”

“Alright, alright. Sorry I got confused.”

“That’s ok, life’s always confusing.”

Claire hung up the phone.

Going to a nice restaurant? Claire thought that was really odd. Claire’s explanation for this was that Kelly already valued her so much as a friend she’d do anything to not scare her away.Maybe Kelly really didn’t have many friends because of the way she behaved? They’d have fun anyway. They’d get all dressed up and eat a great meal. It would be great.

“Sorry about the whole thing. I’m just weird about human contact. I love it. I guess I should have told you that ahead of time. Anyway, am I forgiven?” She was wearing a very short black dress that showed off her ample cleavage and left very little to the imagination.

“Yes! And don’t worry, I’m totally ok with it I was just a little surprised.” Claire was a little more conservative; her dress going partway down her thigh.

“Cool. Let’s eat.”

So they ate and they talked and they talked and they ate and they got along famously. At the end of the meal Claire was glancing around the very expensive restaurant when she felt a hand at her hip slide down her leg to her knee…

“Hey! Wanna go out dancing? I know this great club where we can pick up really hot guys!”

“Umm, ok. Sounds good. I don’t really have a curfew anyway so we can do what we want,” replied Claire.

They went to the club and they began to dance. Neither of them saw any super hot guys and Kelly thought it was a bad night. They ended up dancing together and after a few too many drinks they found themselves grinding. Kelly then moved her hands from Claire’s hips up over her breasts and out on her arms till she held her hands. Claire, feeling fun and free didn’t seem to care. They had been drinking after all. Soon they began dancing face to face and Kelly began to rub her body against Claire’s. She kissed Claire passionately. Claire reeled but Kelly pulled her back, said she was drunk and it wouldn’t happen again. It didn’t and they danced, body next to body, together for another hour with a group of envious guys getting a little action here and there. At the end of the night Claire had to pull Kelly off some repulsive Italian she had found and was trying to sleep with. They went out to find a cab.

“Wanna come back to my place and watch a movie.”

“Uh, I don’t know…I’m kinda tired.”

“That’s ok. We can lie down. Please!”

“Ok, ok! I will. Just no more dancing!”

They walked into Kelly’s house and Claire put down her purse.

“I just have to go upstairs for a sec, wanna see my room?”

“Uh, ok,” said Claire.

They got in Kelly’s room and Kelly shut the door. She immediately kissed Claire passionately with her tongue and Claire pushed her away.

“What the fuck!?!” Claire said.

Kelly drew her near and kissed her again, this time for much longer. Claire stood there motionless but then her arms began to come up. Slowly, as Kelly continued to kiss her Claire began to kiss back pulled Kelly towards her.

“See, it’s not so bad…it’s kinda good,” said Kelly encouragingly.

Kelly kissed her neck and pulled Claire’s dress halfway down. Kelly sucked her nipples and fondled Claire’s c-cup breasts. Kelly pulled off Claire’s dress and panties. She stuck her hand between Claire’s legs and rubbed. Claire trembled. Kelly rubbed their tits together and she took off her own dress. She rubbed the nipples together and she kissed Claire again. Claire moaned like she never thought she could. She gave Claire a nipple to suck and Claire moaned harder. Kelly pushed her down on the bed and rubbed her tits. She traced a line with her tongue from the breasts to Claire’s pussy. Kelly nibbled her clit and shoved her tongue into Claire’s pussy. She wiggled it around and around and Claire screamed at the top of her lungs. Then Kelly shoved her pussy into Claire’s face and she continued to dive into her pussy in the 69 position. Claire got her first taste of pussy and loved it. She patted Kelly’s clit and passionately ate between her lips. Kelly and Claire screamed into each other. Kelly then got up and grabbed a strap-on that was conveniently lying next to the bed. She shoved it between Claire’s legs and Claire yelped. Kelly thrusted and thrusted and dove her head into Claire’s tits. Claire dug her nails into Kelly’s back and screamed. Kelly kissed Claire passionately. After a while she pulled out.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop!” Claire moaned.

She took off the strap-on and then grabbed a double-tipped dildo. She stuck it in her pussy and it stuck out like a cock.

“That’s better! Now I can have fun too,” she said. She grabbed Claire’s hand, pulled her up off the bed and pushed her against the wall. Kelly thrusted again, this time getting her end of the dildo thrust into her body too. Claire screamed and threw her legs around Kelly’s waist. Kelly thrust harder and they both came together, as one. It was Claire’s third orgasm of the night.

Claire awoke suddenly. She was completely naked and in Kelly’s arms under some sheets in Kelly’s double bed. She got up and got dressed. And then, as quietly as she could, she left Kelly’s room and the house. She walked down the street and boarded the night bus for home. The next afternoon, once she had gotten up, she asked her parents if anyone had called while she was asleep. Her parents said no. She wondered why Kelly hadn’t called. So she called her.

“I’m sorry I left but that just wasn’t me.”

“You can’t admit you didn’t like it. I saw the look in your eyes, I heard you yell.”

“I didn’t…enjoy…it.”

“Right, like I’m gonna believe that…anyway, it doesn’t matter. The thing is that I took advantage of you while you were drunk and I shouldn’t have.”

“You didn’t take advantage of me!”

“Then why did you let it happen? Did you want it?”

“No! I told you that!”

“Anyway, I just wanted you to let me make it up to you. We’ll go to a movie…no sex!”

“You think I’m stupid!?!”

“No, of course not. Just let me have one more chance…just friends.”

“No.”

“Please!!!”

“No!”

“C’mon, please!!! Pretty please with cheese on top!”

“Um, fine. But don’t pull anything!”

“Fine!”

They made so much noise making out in that theatre that they had to be removed.