Kelly and Sean: The Secret is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, I love you. I want you to know that. I am marrying you so we can spend the rest of our lives together. I can't imagine sharing my soul, my love, my life with anyone else. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, and I can't imagine anyone else being here for me when I come home from work. This ring represents my love. This stone in the center will always have a nice glow to it. It is a precious stone which has endless beauty. Just as you do. The four diamonds are the four corners of the Earth. Where I would go to find you if you were lost from me. Where I would go to find a cure if you took ill under my care. Because I love you. My beautiful girl."

I was crying, as was he. I found that I could hardly compose myself enough to say what I needed to say.

"Sean," I said softly as my heart swelled with happiness. "Many people dream of having the right person to spend their lives with. That best friend in the whole world. TO grow old with, die with, come home to after a long day. I feel like I found that with you. I can't wait to start my journey with you, and spend the rest of our lives together." I said as tears flowed onto my dress. "I love you, Sean. I hope I can make you as happy as I know you're going to make me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Do you, Sean, take Kelly as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness or in health, for rich or poor, til death parts you?" asked the lady as she stood in front of us.

"I do." He said making my whole life complete.

"And do you, Kelly, take Sean, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or poor, til death parts you?" she asked softly.

"I do." I said as I saw a big smile form on his face.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife." She said gleefully. "You may now kiss the bride."

My husband came close and we hugged. I looked into his eyes as our lips met in a soft kiss. I nearly melted. I knew there would be more later.

"Welcome to the Netherlands, Mr. and Mrs. Gretski." She said clapping her hands as we both shouted cheers and hugged.

"Tell your friends." She said smiling as she gathered her things. "I love performing weddings."

My father struck up a conversation with her, and they talked for a while outside as she left. When he came back in, he looked very smug about something.

"Guess what? I got us a house keeper." He said smiling at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"She doesn't get enough work anymore because of the fact that she's trying to go to school. She's your age, you know? But anyway, I got her resume, and I spoke to her about the want for us to start a family. She said she'd be willing to be our house keeper. I said yes." He said smiling.

"Wow. This is interesting." I said with a grin. "I never thought I'd see her again." I said gratefully.

"Yep. She said that I'm on her speed dial, and she will call if she needs anything. She is living on the other side of town, but will move in when we need her to, or if we need her to." He said smiling. "I told her we might not need anything right away. But she is on my pay roll." He said smartly.

I was really going to like it here.

My father took us out to eat. We had a great feast of different dishes. It was all so delicious. I didn't really want to focus on it too much because my mind was still on what had just taken place.

I was really now Mrs. Gretski. I was Mrs. Sean Gretski. I was off birth control, and I was going to have a baby. Best of all, there is minimum risk of damage because of our geneticists advice. I was going to have two bundles of joy, a loving husband, and a house of my own. I was so happy I didn't know what to do with myself.

"You look very beautiful tonight." He said across from me as we both held hands.

"You don't look so bad yourself, handsome." I said smiling.

We finished eating, and he took us dancing. We found a nightclub nearby, and it was not so crowded. So we entered around eight fifteen, and danced for a long time.

We danced fast songs, we danced slow ones. We held each other close during the slow ones, and we dance some fast ones erotically. There were other couples dancing on the floor sometimes that ended in them grinding on each other or making out for a bit. We always ended up in that situation. At the end of the night, we both knew that the other was horny and ready to go. I couldn't wait to get to our home and consummate our marriage. Oh my God I was on fire.

We both got into the car, and drove home. We talked about the day and how great everything had gone. We talked about the future, and what that might bring. I had been off birth control for about a month now. Since it had been four weeks since we moved in. Actually, no. He had told me to flush my pills when he had proposed to me. So it was more like a month and a half or something. The point is, I was unprotected, he was producing more than enough sperm, and we should be getting pregnant soon. I was too excited. But as with every other time we made love, he wanted to take his time. So we did.

When we got into the house, we locked up and turned off all the lights. We both got upstairs, and got undressed slowly. We didn't want to ruin any of the wedding garments. We carefully put everything away, and soon, we met on the bed. He was fully naked, and so was I.

You look so beautiful." He said as I walked over to him sitting on the bed.

I looked down and saw that he was rock hard. I smiled as I sat on his lap.

"Thank you, daddy." I said softly. "Thank you for giving me such a great gift. Thank you for everything." I said smiling. "You have made me the happiest girl in the world." I said as I sat there.

"I know. Your happiness is leaking all over my thigh." He said as I sat there with my wet shaved pussy on his leg.

"Sorry." I said smiling at him embarrassed.

"It's all right." He said as we kissed. "Let's make love, baby." He said softly as we sat there kissing.

"I'd like that." I said between kisses. "I'd like to start on this right away."

"You know, princess, it might not happen right off the bat." He said smiling gently.

"I know. But I'm off the pill, and I know that neither of us has problems." I explained as he played with my boobs.

"Just as long as you know the pregnancy takes time." He said as he began to suckle on me.

"I know." I said as I ground slowly on his thigh.

"Come on, darling." He said as he grabbed me and we both laid down.

We instantly began kissing. His tongue gently coaxed mine, and we lay there making out gently at first. My hand reached out and stroked his hard member. He jumped and thrust against me. As I stroked him, our making out intensified. I caught his tongue and pushed it back into his mouth with mine as I dominated him.

I roughly rolled him onto his back and sat between his legs. I was kneeling there, gasping for breath from our kissing. I took his throbbing erection and shoved it between my tits like normal. He loved this. I listened to him moan and start to quiver. He and I developed a rhythm and I let him fuck my tits for about ten minutes. I kept bringing him to the edge, and letting him cool down. Ten minutes later, he moaned and begged me to let him cum.

"I need to shoot my load all over your precious tits." He moaned as he rocked back and forth.

He was leaking. I was rubbing his thick cum into my tits as he fucked them. This thick cum was just the pre-cum. I smiled thinking about what the rest of his load would be like.

"Let's do a sixty-nine." I offered.

"Really?" he asked as he and I separated. "That involves you giving me oral too." He said reluctantly.

"I know." I said smiling. "I think I'm ready to try it." I said happily. "I am the most turned on I've been with you, and I feel like we could do anything." I said as I cupped his balls.

"Mmm. That sounds good." He said softly. "Me sucking your hot pussy while you blow me." He said as I felt a drop of his juices dribble into my hand.

He laid down facing the feet of the bed, and I laid down with my head to the headboard. He spread my lips open, and instantly started rocking my world. He suckled on my lips, and bit my clit gently. I moaned as I gathered my courage, and took the head of his cock into my mouth.

I ran my tongue all around it and sucked it. He was moaning as we both lay on the bed, sucking on each other. My father was rocking my fucking world. I was absolutely the luckiest woman on the face of this earth. I felt him twitch in my mouth, and a little bit of juice appeared on the tip. I licked it up and tried to find out how he tasted. Surprisingly, he didn't. It was thick, and a little musky, but otherwise, it wasn't bad. I kind of wished I hadn't been such a prude about this and had done it to him earlier. He really seemed to be enjoying himself. Now that we were in a place where no one knew us as father and daughter, he seemed to be more vocal about this. I was only too glad to be here sucking him off. Actually, it wasn't bad at all.

We both had two very good orgasms before we finally stopped. He came up to lay beside me, and we both wrapped our arms around each other. I was pretty happy with the way things were. I felt something wet brush my leg and I saw that he was hard again. I grinned.

"You're an amazing talented man." I said sighing contentedly.

"And you're a very skilled lady." He said smiling.

I lay there in the glow of our first round of orgasms. He was holding me close and stroking my hair. He was laying there with his eyes closed as we caught our breath. Before we knew it, we were intertwined and kissing deeply again.

Our tongues were dancing together gently at first. I loved the feel of him searching my mouth with his tongue. I loved the sound of him moaning gently as I reached down to play with his sensitive cock. I loved the sounds we made as we lay there kissing.

"Get on top of me, baby." He said softly. "I want to look you in the face as I sex you up." He said as he laid on his back.

I smiled as I got on top of him and started riding him. Somehow, it was so much better knowing he would be cumming in me and there was nothing to impede his sperm from hitting its mark. Somehow it was better knowing I could make all the noise I wanted. Somehow, it was better knowing I was now over that hump of not giving him any oral sex. I just felt so much better tonight as I rode him.

First it started out softly. Me riding him slow, and soft. But as he started kneading my boobs and making me wetter, I rode him faster. Soon, I was coming all over him, and he gave one final moan before cumming inside me as well. This time, his load seemed to be hotter, and go on for longer. I smiled as my heart ballooned up in my chest.

I could be pregnant with his child. I had no birth control. Was I ready for this? Did we really need babies to make our family perfect? What if the baby did come out all messed up because we were related. What if my father was paying off people left and right to say that we are okay, when we're really not? I mean, what then? Did I really need babies? I didn't know. But whatever the future brought, I'd be all right with it either way. I realized at that instant, I didn't really need my father to impregnate me. I could be content just being his wife, and getting to have him all the time like we were now.

"Good night, Princess." My dad said as we finished our long night.

"Good night, daddy." I said smiling. "Love you."

"Love you, baby." That was the last thing he said before he went to sleep.

12