Kelly and Shelton Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman tries to capture her love with bondage.
1.8k words
3.84
17.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly had secretly been in love with Shelton for a long time.

She had once told him that she had love for him but Shelton blew her off and really acted in a way that you shouldn't towards someone who tells you love them.

But Kelly was strong and so she kept a space in her heart for Shelton, hoping that one day he'd love her as she loved him.

Shelton was going through a bit of a rough time and Kelly wanted to be there for him but after he had reacted as he had to her the first time she told him she loved him she was afraid to do so again. She'd remind him often that he was "loved" as she put it but whenever he asked her by who she'd never respond.

Shelton had been in love with someone else who was a mutual friend and was waiting for her to love him completely overlooking Kelly who had been there the whole time.

Kelly knew he needed her and was waiting on him to come to her but she was growing frustrated.

Because they had been friends for a long time Kelly knew things about Shelton, including some of his desires that were not necessarily conventional. Shelton had kept this bottled inside and had never really pursued it out of embarrassment and because of his fear given his career goals that they would harm him if they ever became known.

But Kelly eventually came to realize that if she waited on him to make a move they'd never have a relationship and given what his desires were perhaps this was a way to reach his heart and make him see that it was she who loved him and that he should be with her.

So Kelly began hatching a plan to catch Shelton.

He might resist at first but she knew in his heart of hearts it's what he wanted and it was time for her to give it to him.

Kelly took Shelton out to dinner and paid for him.

She had actually done this a few years before but he never took the hint that she was interested.

Shelton was preoccupied with his career goals, intellectual pursuits, sports, and drinking.

But now she was going to turn the tables.

She took him out for drinks and he got very drunk but she not so much.

She took him back to her house and they started talking but he was so drunk that not many words came out.

He soon fell asleep which was just what she wanted but she had convinced him to sleep in her bed. She told him that she'd sleep on the sofa. Shelton thought it was nice of her but he had no idea of Kelly's plans.

Shelton woke up the next morning and started to yawn but he found he couldn't move his hands or see them.

As he opened his eyes a bit more he saw his legs were spread out and tied to the bedposts with rope. Shelton was wondering what was going on so he began to call out.

"Kelly!" he yelled.

"Kelly!" he yelled again.

He yelled out several more times.

The door opened and Kelly came in wearing a teddy.

"Awake I see. Good morning Shelton," she cooed, with a very sultry voice.

"What's going on? I can't see or move my hands and I see that my legs are tied to the bed."

"Your hands are tied too, above you to the bedpost."

"Why?"

"Shelton. Remember a long time ago how I told you I loved you and you brushed me off?"

"Sort of."

"Well I keep dropping hints that I love you but you never seem to get them and so you're going to be my little captive for a while until you see that I love you. And because I already know you're into some of this femdom stuff it will be fun for you too."

"And what if I told you to untie me now?"

"I'm not going to."

"Untie me."

"No."

"Untie me!" Shelton yelled, this time with a lot of force.

"Okay mister, that's it. No more talking for you."

Shelton kept yelling and Kelly walked over to the clothes drawer, pulled out a pair of clean panties, and took it with her as she left the room, she came back in the room holding the pair of panties and a roll of duct tape.

"So what are you doing now, Kelly?"

"I'm going to shut you up Shelton."

"Well how exactly are you goi...mmpppppphhhhhh"

After getting the panties in she ripped off a strip of duct tape and placed it on Shelton's mouth and then placed two more strips on for good measure. Shelton kept screaming through his gag and Kelly left the room. He started to test his bonds but it was no use. She had him tied up real good. He wasn't going anywhere.

After about 15 minutes she walked back in the room.

"So how are you doing baby?"

"Mmmpppphhh."

"I came back in to let you know I'm fixing breakfast and am going to serve it to you in bed."

"Mmmpphhhh."

"I want to ungag you but you keep making too much noise. I'll serve you breakfast and maybe if you behave then I can keep the gag out for a while."

"Mmmpphhhh."

She left the room and Shelton started to struggle but it was no use. She had him tied very tied and with his wrists tied to the headboard as they were he had no choice but to lay there and wait for Kelly to come back.

Kelly came back in the room with a plate and it had bacon, sausage, grits, and scrambled eggs on it. She laid it down on the vanity and then left the room and came back with a carton of orange juice. She got a glass out of the bathroom.

"Now Shelton if I ungag you so I can feed you breakfast you won't scream? If you do you won't be able to get a full meal. If you can do so nod your head."

Shelton nodded his head.

"Okay."

With that Kelly took off Shelton's gag and fed him breakfast bit by bit and gave him the orange juice to drink.

"So are you well fed Shelton?"

"Yes, Kelly."

"Good. Now it is time to get down to business. Now Shelton I'm going to untie your hands from the headboard. Your wrists will still be tied together but I've got to get you ready for the next part of today."

"And what is that?"

"You'll find out sweetheart."

Kelly untied Shelton's hands from the headboard and proceeded to leave the room for a bit. She came back into the room with what looked to be a set of cuffs with a chain spread pretty wide apart. They didn't look like they were made of metal but looked rather like they were made of leather.

"What are those Kelly?"

"These are leg cuffs, Shelton. I'm going to untie you legs from the bedposts because I've got to take you into the living room.

Kelly actually cuffed one leg to the bedpost before untying Shelton's legs from the bedpost. She then cuffed the other leg into the set of cuffs. Shelton was sort of bewildered by all of this. Kelly was right he was into femdom a bit but he was not really happy about how this was all transpiring.

Kelly walked Shelton into the living room.

"Now Shelton, you don't know where I've hidden the key and your legs are still cuffed. You don't want to go out of the house with those on now do you?"

No he didn't and he shook his head.

"Good, now right now your hands are tied in front of you so it will be easy for you to lay on the floor."

"Why do you want me to lay on the floor?"

"You'll see."

Kelly went into another room and came back in the living room wearing stockings.

"Shelton, these are the stockings I wore yesterday."

"Okay."

"Now Shelton I know you have a foot fetish. But still I need you to accept my love without complaint. So I'm going to have to gag you for this. Now do you want me to gag you with a clean sock or a dirty athletic sock?"

"Clean sock."

"Okay."

Kelly left the room and came back with the duct tape and a clean pink sock. She stuffed the sock in Shelton's mouth and applied several strips of duct tape to it. You could see the wetness begin to develop in Kelly's intimate region.

She then sat down, and put her feet on Shelton's face.

"Breathe deeply Shelton, you're going to learn to love me. This is what you really want. What other girl would do this for you? I'm doing this because I love you. Accept my love. You have nothing to worry about. Kelly is here for you."

Shelton moaned into his gag. He had always had fantasies about being tied up by a beautiful woman. Now it had really happened. She had him here anyway. He figured he might as well enjoy it.

Kelly wanted this to work.

She had pined and pined for Shelton for a long time.

This was her chance to make him hers and she didn't want to blow it.

After about 20 minutes she took her feet off Shelton's face and got up and went into the kitchen. She came back out with a glass of coke and a bottle of pills.

Kelly took the gag out of Shelton's mouth.

"Now Shelton, I have some medicine to give you."

"What kind of medicine?"

"Doxylamine Succinate. Basically Unisom though I buy the generic versions. It's the most powerful over the counter sedative you can buy."

"Why?"

"Because I need you to sleep for a while I get you ready for the next phase of today. But I'm going to make it pleasurable for you too."

"Do I have a choice?"

"You're tied up Shelton so really no."

"Ok then."

Shelton let Kelly give him four 25 mg tablets of the little blue pills and then to his surprise Kelly put the gag back in his mouth and left the room. She came back with a pump and came over to Shelton and put it over his nose.

"Breathe deep Shelton. Breathe it in and relax. Inhale me as you go to sleep. Know that I love you and that's why I'm doing this. Let Kelly take you where you need to go."

Kelly repeated this mantra until Shelton went to sleep.

Now that he was asleep it was time for her to get him ready for the next phase.