Kelly and Shelton Ch. 03

Story Info
Has Shelton started to love Kelly as she wants?
1k words
4.25
11.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly let Shelton get a little nap after that intense prostate stimulation before coming back into the room.

Kelly really loved Shelton and she hoped that his asking her not to untie him was a sign that she was starting to win his love.

But she also knew he was into femdom and this could just be him taking advantage to satisfy a cheap thrill.

And Kelly loved him.

She knew he wanted dominance so she'd keep him tied up as much as she wanted him to but she'd never abuse him, never humiliate him, never cuckold him like she heard often happened to men like Shelton.

She loved him too much and she thought it was a sign of his strength that he could be into this and not be a total worm.

Kelly walked back into the room and walked up to Shelton.

"Are you doing OK baby?" she asked.

Shelton nodded his head.

"That's good," Kelly replied as she began rubbing her fingers through Shelton's hair.

"I......love.......you.......so.....much," Kelly said, caressing Shelton's face as she did.

"You are so beautiful Shelton and you just don't know. I love you so much. If I didn't think you'd like this I wouldn't have done it but you've told me you're into stuff like this and I love you so much and I'd be so good for you. I believe in you. I know you can conquer the world. And it kind of turns me on a lot to know you can be this big powerful big shot but then you'll come home to me and you'll want me to have you tied up and in my power and that just makes me so hot. You are so beautiful Shelton. So beautiful."

Kelly kept caressing Shelton.

"You are so beautiful Shelton."

"Mmmpppphhh" is all Shelton could say through his gag.

"I want to talk to you baby. I'm going to take your gag out."

With that, Kelly took the gag out.

"How are you feeling Shelton?" asked Kelly, with a sweetness to her voice and out of genuine concern.

"Well Kelly I think I once told you about well, my fantasies about being dominated about a beautiful woman."

"You did, Shelton."

"Well I mean I want to thank you for doing this for me."

"I'm doing this because I love you."

"You love me?"

"I love you."

"Well, I don't know what to say to that."

"Just tell me how you're feeling."

"Well I was a bit scared at first but I have been turned on by this."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"How long are you going to keep me tied up like this?"

"How long do you want me to keep you tied up?"

"I have a choice?"

"If you want to. I'm doing this for you Shelton. I'm giving you what you need because I love you and I want to win your love."

"And this is how you decided to win my love?"

"You said you were turned on."

"Well it's always been hard for me to talk about this, you're right I do have this need but I'm rarely able to get it fulfilled and so well, I'm enjoying it."

"I'm doing it because I love you."

"Well thank you."

"Do you love me?"

"Well I mean we're friends and well I mean."

"Will you give me a chance?"

"Can we just continue doing what we're doing for a while?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well you know how you have me tied up like this?"

"Yes Shelton."

"Don't untie me. Not yet."

"You're saying.....?"

"I'm saying I want to keep being your little hostage for a while. Being dominated by you is fun."

"Are you just saying that to make me feel good?"

"Kelly I am so fucking turned on right now you just don't know."

"I'm doing it because I love you."

"You've told me that already."

"Are you getting smart with me Shelton?"

"What if I am?"

"When I have you tied up like this?"

"What kind of captive would I make if just laid and took it? That's part of what's fun, struggling for the sake of it and letting her envelop her with your dominance. When she has you tied up and you scream into the gag and she tells you that there's no one coming to help you and you then know she's going to have your way there and you love it but you still struggle because it's fun."

"You really are a pervert darling."

"And you aren't, you've trussed me up like this after all."

"I guess I am."

"You are a pervert Kelly, a dirty sick pervert."

"Brave words coming from a man who can't escape."

"Well what are you going to do Kelly, gag me again and put your feet on my face?"

"Maybe I am"

"What if I scream for help?"

"You wouldn't"

"He....mmmmppphhh"

Kelly put the gag back in.

"Such an uncooperative boy, Shelton, what am I going to do with you?"

"Mmppppphhh"

"I think you'd make a good footrest, what do you think about that?"

"Mmmppppphhh," Shelton began screaming through the gag, of course he was playing and this is what he really wanted.

Kelly stretched out and rested her feet on his face.

"I might just have to keep you like this forever, Shelton. Wouldn't you like that, always tied up and at my mercy?"

"Mmmppphhhh."

"I love you so I wouldn't hurt you."

Kelly laid back and kept her feet firmly on Shelton's face.

She loved him so much and she hoped she was winning him over.

Shelton was having the time of his life now and he had to admit Kelly had many things he was looking for in a woman, but right now he was content to enjoy the domination.

And Kelly had a lot more in store for him because now Kelly was determined to have him and as long as he didn't want to be untied she knew she had a chance.

And Kelly intended on taking her chance for all it was worth.