Kelly and the Nerds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought for a moment and then started crying harder when she realized what the stuff was on her eyes. She touched her face and felt more dried cum on her. She ran her hands up to her forehead and her hair and felt dried cum in her hair. Oh God, what had happened to her? She looked over and saw her yellow heels on the floor by the door. She stood up slowly and stayed on her feet, her legs shaking. She became aware of a soreness that was not her pussy. She reached her hand behind her and felt dried cum on her ass. She touched her asshole and it was wet. She pushed in a little and her finger was coated again. She was sobbing now as she pulled her finger out of her wet ass.

Kelly walked slowly to the door and picked up her heels. She opened the door and the fresh air felt great. She stepped out of the door and it was very dark. Her eyes adjusted and she realized she was in the dark but the pool was to her right and lit up. She saw a few people around the pool. She started to walk over to them. She got to the edge of the darkness and then took another step onto the concrete. She had walked a few steps and then heard a voice.

"Nice tits, honey." A girl on a lounge said.

Kelly paused and looked at her and realized she was talking to her. She looked down to see her dress was completely unbuttoned to almost her waist and her boobs were out in the open. Where was her bra? Why was her dress unbuttoned?

Kelly pulled her dress together and took a few more steps. Her legs were still shaky but she was starting to feel more in control of them.

She noticed movement to her left and then Ryan was standing in front of her. She panicked and moved to her right. Her feet lost touch with the concrete and she was floating. She floated for what seemed like a few minutes and then felt the warm water surround her sore body. She closed her eyes, it felt wonderful. She took a deep breath and her lungs filled up with water.

"Fuck, God dammit." Ryan screamed and then jumped in the pool.

She was sinking and he dove and grabbed her under the arms. He pushed with his legs and felt his face break the surface. He pulled her up and slid his left arm around her to hold her up. He swam to the side, holding her head above the water as best he could. She was limp in his arms. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he thought. Please don't let her die. That would not be good. He reached the stairs and drug her up to the side of the pool. He laid her on the concrete and she didn't look like she was breathing. Fuck!!

He put his hands between her boobs and pushed. Her boobs were glorious and he felt his cock twitch as he pushed. He was such an asshole! This girl was dying and he was looking at her boobs. He pushed again and her lovely boobs bounced again. He grabbed her head and put his lips against hers. He blew air into her lungs and saw her chest rise. He blew again and then started pushing. He heard noises around him that sounded like screaming and crying and he was starting to panic. Fuck, please breathe, he thought.

"Breathe, please." He heard himself whisper.

A huge cough escaped her mouth and she spit up a ton of water. She coughed again and he turned her head. More water poured out of mouth and she coughed again. He picked her up and held her to his chest. Her arms flopped on the concrete. He could feel her breathing now. He looked up and thanked God for the first time in his short, shallow life. He heard something and he pulled her away from him and looked at her. She was incredibly pretty and then he recognized her. She was the pretty blonde he had set up for the nerds. That completed his descent into asshole land.

"Hi, Ryan." She said in a little voice.

"Hi, sweetie." He answered as he could not remember her name.

"I'm wet." She said.

"Yes, you are." He answered and laughed.

He picked Kelly up and carried her to a lounge. He laid her softly on the cushion.

Ryan heard more laughter and then he looked up. His cute little freshman was handing him a towel. Her boobs were bouncing in his face as he realized she was naked. She didn't seem to notice or she didn't mind, he wasn't sure. He took the towel and dried Kelly's face. He dried her chest and shoulders and laid the towel across them. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her to a lounge. The crowd gathered around them and Ryan saw her look around.

Kelly looked around and saw a bunch of faces staring at her. They all looked concerned and scared. She wondered why. She felt a towel on her chest and realized Ryan was drying her boobs. He was squeezing and manipulating them and it felt wonderful. She blinked and realized her eyes were not crusted with cum anymore. Her hair was wet and laying on her shoulders. She looked at Ryan and his eyes met hers.

"Hi there, pretty girl." Ryan said.

Kelly giggled, he was so cute and he had called her pretty. Her soreness and misery faded as she looked into his sparkly eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Kelly nodded her head as she didn't trust her voice. She was afraid she would say something really stupid. She just kept looking at him.

"Good, you gave us quite a scare there." Ryan said.

Kelly shrugged and kept silent.

"Did you have a little too much to drink?" He asked, knowing full well what she had.

"I guess so." Kelly whispered and wondered how she could have passed out and ended up here.

Her mind reeled and she figured she had just passed out on the lounge and got up too fast and fell in the pool before she woke up. What an idiot she was. These people would laugh at her and think she was a typical freshman. She felt sad for a moment.

"You will be ok, baby girl." Ryan said and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Kelly felt the soft warmth of his lips as he kissed her and her body shivered. She watched him pull back slowly and then heard a noise to her left. She turned her head to see the cute brunette from earlier standing there naked. Her body was perfect, medium-sized boobs that were standing up firm. Her nipples were adorable. Her tummy was tight and Kelly could see her muscles. Her waist was small, her pussy was covered with light brown hair that looked incredibly soft. Her legs were smooth and powerful, like dancers legs, she thought.

Kelly saw Ryan motion to her and the girl moved to the other side of Kelly. She moved her head over and the girl kissed her. Kelly flinched and then felt her tongue move into her mouth. It was warm and Kelly responded instinctively by wrapping her own tongue around the girl's. She heard murmuring around her but she was absorbed in one of the most passionate kisses she had ever experienced. She felt a hand on her boob and it squeezed. Fingers moved to her nipple and pinched it. Kelly moaned in the girl's mouth and the girl kissed her harder.

Ryan watched the brunette freshman kiss the blonde freshman and his cock jumped. This was so hot, holy fuck! He loved his life. He watched the brunette squeeze the blonde's boobs and run her hand down her body and pulled up her dress. He saw a smooth pussy that was a little swollen. The nerds must have worn her out but he needed to fuck her now. She was too cute and he was rock hard. The brunette was running her finger inside the blonde's pussy and pinching her clit. He stood up and ripped his swim trunks down.

Kelly was losing control of her body. Her eyes were closed and the brunette was kissing her still. Her nipples were hard from the pinching and her hips were moving up to try and meet the fingers that were moving around her pussy. She was on fire and wrapped her arms around the brunette. She felt her move and then felt her move over her. Kelly moved her hands over the smooth, tight back and then down to her ass. She squeezed the brunette's ass and it was firm. She felt the girl moan but she didn't stop kissing her. She never wanted this kiss to stop. She felt a pressure on the lounge and her legs were pushed apart.

Ryan looked down and saw two beautiful pussies open before him. He spread the blonde girl's legs and her little cunt opened up. He saw the shining pink lips and he had to sink his cock into her. He looked a few inches above that and saw the brunette's pussy. It was small and covered in soft brown hair. He reached out and touched it. He heard her moan and she moved her ass from side to side. She was wet and her pussy was incredibly hot. He put his other hand on the blonde's pussy and she was just as hot. He touched her clit and her hips moved up off the lounge. He rubbed the two young freshman pussies and marveled at his lot in life.

Kelly was in heat and her mind was moving between the soft, warm lips that were touching hers and the fingers that were manipulating her wet pussy. The fingers touched her clit and she felt a shock run through her. She hugged the girl hard and pushed her hips up to meet the fingers. She spread her legs wider.

Ryan moved between the legs of the girls and held his cock between the two open holes. He could not decide, what to do, what to do? He came to a decision and slid his rock hard cock easily into the smooth pussy of the blonde. She was really wet and he figured he was feeling the results of her adventure with the nerds. He slid in and out and he marveled at how tight she still was. Her pussy felt wonderful and it was nice and warm. He could stay in it forever. He held onto the brunette's pretty ass as he drove in and out of the blonde.

Kelly felt something enter her pussy and she felt the soreness return. It felt nice but it hurt a little too. She held onto the girl and kissed her harder as a cock moved in and out of her. She felt like she was losing her virginity as she had never felt a man inside her before. She remembered now waking up covered in cum and knew she had lost her cherry a lot earlier in the evening but she decided this would be the time she remembered.

Ryan pulled out of the blonde and slid into the brunette. She was incredibly tight, he wondered if she was a virgin but he was able to bury himself in her without a problem. Probably not, he thought, but she was fucking tight so he thought close enough. He slammed into her and watched her ass bounce as he hit bottom. He grabbed her ass and started to really hammer her. He heard mumbling around him and he looked up. Everyone was gathered around and watching him fuck these two girls. This was going to boost his legacy, he thought as he drove deep into the freshman pussy.

Kelly felt the cock leave her and she moved her hips up to try and pull it back. She felt empty, she needed a cock in her. What had she become? Would she be addicted to cock now? Her foggy mind reeled as the girl pulled back and then started kissing her neck. She kissed Kelly's neck and then bit her ear gently . Kelly felt her kiss her neck again and then suck.

Ryan hammered the brunette for a couple of minutes and pulled out. He slid back into the blonde and got back into a rhythm. He fucked the blonde for a minute and slid back into the brunette. He was in heaven, two pussies, both tight and warm and both his. He moved out of the brunette and back into the blonde.

Kelly held the brunette's head as she kissed her neck. She felt pressure between her legs and a cock slid into her again. She hoped it was Ryan but she couldn't see. She hoped she wasn't fucking the entire crowd. He fucked her for a minute and pulled out.

Ryan felt his cum shooting out of his balls and buried himself deep in the young brunette. He figured the blonde had gotten enough cum in her this evening so he blasted his seed into the freshman brunette. He felt his second and third loads leave his cock and he took a deep breath. He held himself in her as he softened.

Kelly felt the girl move away from her and she looked up to see the young girl lift her head into the air and moan. Kelly was able to see her boobs and lifted her head to take a nipple in her mouth. She licked the hard nipple and sucked on it. She felt the girl respond and she sucked harder. The boob tasted delicious, she would have to taste more of these. She wondered what Amanda's tasted like.

Ryan stood up and pulled up his trunks. The girls were still going at it. The blonde was licking the brunette's nipples. Fuck, that was hot. He could watch that all day. He saw the brunette lay her head down and the girls just hugged. The crowd was dispersing, show's over, he thought. The brunette got off the lounge and he saw the blonde girl with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was still glistening and her eyes were closed. Her chest was rising slowly, good, she was breathing. He felt the panic hit him again when he thought she was dead. Her boobs were beautiful. He walked over to her. Kelly opened her eyes when she felt hands at her chest. Ryan was rubbing her boobs softly and she looked up at him. He was smiling and she couldn't help but smile back. He started buttoning her dress. He buttoned it almost to the top and then he pushed her legs together and pulled her dress down to her thighs. His touch was so soft and warm.

"You feeling a little better?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah." Kelly responded.

"Good, would you like something to drink?" He said.

Kelly thought for a moment and shook her head no. She didn't need to drink anything else. She heard something and looked over to her left. She saw Amanda walking up.

"Kelly!" Amanda said and knelt down beside her.

Kelly looked at Amanda and saw worry in her eyes.

"What the fuck did you do? Why is she so wet?" Amanda said to Ryan, Kelly thought she didn't sound happy.

"Nothing, she must have fallen asleep on the lounge and then wandered over and fell in the pool." Ryan stammered.

"I have been looking for her. Where was she?" Amanda said.

"I don't know. I walked out here and saw her fall into the pool. I fished her out and put her here." Ryan said and felt like a complete ass.

Amanda hugged Kelly hard and looked at her. Kelly's face looked confused and her eyes were glassy.

"Are you ok, honey?" Amanda whispered.

"Yeah, I think so." Kelly answered.

"You ready to go home?" Amanda asked.

"Yes." Kelly responded.

Amanda lifted her up to a sitting position and noticed her wet dress clinging to Kelly's body. "Ok, smartass, what happened to her underwear?" Amanda said to Ryan.

Ryan shrugged.

"Asshole." Amanda said and helped Kelly stand up.

Kelly felt her legs wobble and Amanda held her up. She felt herself get better control of her legs and they began to walk. Kelly saw no one in the yard as they approached the deck. They walked slowly up the stairs into the kitchen.

She saw a few guys passed out on the floor and a young girl passed out with her head on the table. She didn't have a shirt on and Kelly saw her cute boobs dangling off her chest.

Amanda led Kelly through the house and into the front room. There were four girls and a few boys in the room. Amanda looked around and realized all the girls were naked. This party ended wild, she thought and led Kelly to the door. They made it to the front yard and Amanda slid Kelly into the front seat. She buckled her and leaned her head back against the seat. She kicked the seat back a little and Kelly closed her eyes immediately.

Amanda got into the front seat and started the car. She looked over at her cute roommate and could see her boobs clearly through the wet dress. She looked down and saw Kelly had spread her legs a little and Amanda could see quite a bit of thigh. She was pretty sure her little roomie's virginity was no more. She shifted into gear and drove back to their dorm, wondering who had taken Kelly's little cherry.

12