Kelly Brown's Audition Ch. 01

Story Info
English starlet tells her story of stranger sex.
4k words
4.12
32.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is not a true story. All characters are fictional, with made up names. Non of the characters are under 18 years of age.)

*

Stories of Hollywood Producers' casting couches are a myth. Maybe those stories were true in the era when studios were owned and run by movie moguls, but nowadays, they are owned by corporations and shareholders have to be looked after. I'm still waiting for a Hollywood starlet to proposition me. I sure as hell don't get any 'couch' action.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Jack Hardigan, minor movie Producer/Director. I produce, to be honest, B-Grade trash. I need to make a profit from my movies and I can't afford to take losses. Too many losses and no one will want to put money in my projects. Eye candy always helps me get the money back. If my movie needs eye candy, I have to go looking for it, it just does not walk in the door.

Female action heroes are in vogue, and I did like Xena Warrior Princess, so I decided a female action movie would be a good idea. The problem was finding someone with some box office appeal and a good set of tits. Forget any A-Lister, I can't afford them and they wouldn't want to ruin their careers by appearing in one of my films. My best chance of stumbling across likely prospects was schmoozing the Hollywood party circuit. Accordingly, I was excited when I managed to get an invite to a blockbuster Wrap Party.

The Wrap Party was in a L.A. warehouse which had been used as one of the movie sets. It was a balmy summer night and there were plenty of paparazzi. They weren't interested in me. I walked to the entrance unmolested. The security guy scrutinized my invitation before letting me in. Not surprisingly, there were plenty of beautiful people at the party. If there is one thing Hollywood does well it's fill up a room with great tits and biceps. As I made my way to the bar I scanned the room for anyone familiar.

I bypassed all the skinny women with fake tits. I spotted English actress, Leanna Healey. She was in a group, clutching a drink. I wondered if she would be interested. I decided I better get a drink first to settle me down, so that I looked like I belonged. I ordered a screwdriver from the barman and went looking for her.

"Hey Jack!" I heard someone call. It was Harry, a young Assistant Director to whom I had given a start when he dropped out of college. He was going places. "Where's Peg?" He asked.

"My invite did not allow a guest Harry. I'm on my lonesome tonight. Err...Peg and I have split up." I answered with a shrug.

"I'm sorry Jack. I wish I knew you were only on the list for one invite. I heard you are casting for your next pic." Harry said before taking a gulp of his cocktail, which had one of those umbrellas in it.

"Yes, I'm looking for a female lead for an action spectacular. No one too pricey mind you. Someone saucy, not skinny." I said with a laugh.

"I know exactly what you mean. They diet and over exercise and end up with no curves and a six pack. I spotted that British model Kelly Brown earlier. She might be what you need for your movie. She has the best rack in the business and the rest of her is a knockout. I don't think she has any projects on at the moment, and neither do I, if you need a Director" Harry said with a wink, before darting off into the crowd.

"Kelly Brown" I thought to myself. I tried to remember what she looked like. I looked around for Leanna on the basis that the Brits would stick together. English beefcake actor Jason Butcher caught my eye walking towards Leanna Healey's group with a couple of drinks in his hand. He handed a drink to a stunning brunette in a floral dress which displayed her assets. I didn't know if she was Kelly Brown, but whoever she was I would offer her the part. The dress had good cleavage and showed plenty of leg.

I did a circuit of the warehouse, studied what remained of the sets, grabbed some food, spilled some drink on myself and basically managed not to be noticed. I did a round of 'howdy-doody' to keep my profile up with those I knew, not many at this league. I am easily lost in a crowd like this. I definitely don't have a presence. Short, slim, average looks, my hair colored blonde because I wanted to look like Alan Ladd.

I chatted to a couple of women with good physiques. I think one of them was a porn star. I gave them my business card, but I just could not stop thinking of Ms Brown, if that was who she was. No one else at the party seemed right for the part, at a price I could afford. I suddenly saw Jason Butcher's drinking buddy walk towards the bar. I quickly emptied my glass and followed her. She ordered a beer and gulped half of it down. She looked angry as she stood facing the bar.

"The beer must be good" I commented before asking the bartender for a beer.

She ignored me. I pressed on.

"Hello, I'm Jack Hardigan. I'm producing a movie and I think you may be perfect for the lead role." I handed her my business card.

She looked at the card, turned her head towards me and with a slight smile said "I'm Kelly Brown".

"I detect an English accent, Kelly, are you in L.A. to work on a project?" I tried not to glance down to her cleavage.

"I was, but all my jobs are completed, so I guess I'm up for offers, or I go back home to England". Kelly Brown turned her back on the bar and leant against it, pushing her chest out. Her face flushed from too much alcohol.

This was promising. She had settled to having a conversation. "Jack, don't look at her tits" I thought to myself.

"Were you in this project? The Production Coordinator has done a fine job with this Wrap Party." I asked fishing for information.

"Oh no. My range is not enough for movies of this scale. I know I only get roles to display my boobs and bum. Like in the film Bikini Sundown. I know my limitations. I'm not good at playing angry and tough. Too many takes to get it right." Kelly said with a chuckle.

"I noticed you were doing 'angry' very well a moment ago" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, a little tiff with Jason. We used to be a couple when I was a young gal. People grow apart. Jason said I'm too fat for films. He said I was only good enough for page 3 of the British Tabloids." Kelly sighed and took a sip from her beer.

"That was unkind. It just depends on the movie. Too many female leads in action movies simply do not have the power in the torso to be convincing. You would look convincing. Would you mind?" I asked before I placed a hand on her waist, feeling how full her curve was. It felt wonderful, round enough for a man to rest his hands upon. Surprisingly, Kelly turned her body fully towards me, entering my personal space. I had to step back slightly to avoid colliding with her breasts. This wasn't the time for a cheap thrill. She was slightly overweight, but just the way a man wants.

"You're quite firm. I'm sure you can manage." I said before removing my hand from her waist. I couldn't resist having a quick peek down her cleavage. She caught me and gave a slight smile as my face went red.

"Are you offering me a part, without an audition?" Kelly asked before glancing over towards Jason Butcher and leaning in towards me.

"Well, I'm on a very tight budget. It would depend on whether I could fit you in." I replied cautiously.

"When would the movie be ready to go." Kelly asked as she leant her bum against the bar with her torso bent slightly forward, her cleavage pointing towards Jason Butcher. Mr Butcher noticed. I also noticed, and I hoped she wasn't just wasting my time as part of some sort of jealousy game with Mr Butcher. I didn't think Mr Butcher would have any reason to be jealous. I'm just not Ms Brown's type. I couldn't recall her being with any men who were not beefcakes.

"We would be ready to go very soon. Once I can get the female lead settled." I said as I watched Kelly lick her lips and look towards Jason Butcher.

"Am I to be the lead in this movie?" Kelly asked excitedly.

"Yes, you are being offered the lead role." I said calmly.

"This would be my first lead role!" Kelly almost yelled.

Jason Butcher looked over. Kelly grabbed me and gave me a hug, pressing her tits and crotch against me. She was really teasing me sexually.

Jason Butcher continued to engage in conversation with some starlet and glanced over at us, before walking off with the starlet. Kelly noticed. There was definitely some jealousy game going on and I was not comfortable about being dragged into it. I wondered how I could use this to my advantage.

"My film will be invested in the female Lead. I can't afford to get it wrong. I'll put your name on the list for my Casting Director to look at." I said to try and avoid thinking with my dick.

"But who you recommend is who will be chosen right?" Kelly asked as she lurched, a bit tipsy, towards me.

"Yes, but I have to take advice. If the film is successful we will be doing a sequel."

Ms Brown started to pay more attention to me. She suddenly seemed more sober.

"Let's have a look at some of the sets which have been left in place." Kelly said as she grabbed my hand and staggered drunkenly towards some of the sets.

"The sets would be similar to this. It will be set in a future, industrial world. You will be pursued by the bad guys." I said as I had a look at her wiggling bum cheeks.

"I think the way to go would be with me starting the movie in army fatigues and then having them ripped off as I go through the movie." Kelly said with a laugh.

She stopped at the entrance of a papier mache tunnel, turned and looked at me. "I am a bit nervous about tunnels. I can't do tunnels." Kelly said shaking her head as she took some steps away from the tunnel.

"There will be a need to shoot some scenes in a tunnel. Sort of like Aliens." I said with a worried look.

Kelly stepped up to the tunnel and placed her hand on the entrance. She turned and leant against the edge. "I had a really bad experience in a tunnel. I'm not sure I can do a tunnel scene." She said, looking glum.

All the noise from the Wrap Party seemed to disappear. I was only aware of Kelly Brown, her face flushed, leaning on the entrance of that tunnel. "We have a tunnel in front of us. Why don't we do a screen test now, I'll help you through it." I said encouragingly.

Kelly looked into my eyes and sighed. "When I was a young model I had a modeling assignment at a fun park. After the shoot, a group of us girls went to try out some of the rides. It did not have a haunted train ride, but there was a haunted tunnel show. There was a line of people waiting to go through the tunnel. Ahead of us in the queue was a foreign youth football team, from some Middle Eastern country. It looked like they had just finished training. They were in their tracksuits and they reeked of Lynx. The soundtrack for the show was screaming girls, with a voice over which said "it is dark and spooky inside."

"The four of us girls decided it was exciting and we would try it. We were up for it. As soon as our group entered the tunnel, we realized how dark it was. It had a very dim red light and what felt like fat rubber hoses on the floor. As we slowly went on we entered a narrow cave where there were rubber arms protruding from the walls. The arms brushed against the punters as they walked past. They were soft and wobbly. We carefully went further into the dark tunnel. The arms became firmer and they kept brushing against our breasts and thighs. The smell of Lynx was heavy in the air."

"Eventually a hand cupped my breast; while another went up my thighs. I slapped the hands away. The girls realized some of the arms were real. Maybe they were the footballers who had entered ahead of us. In the dim light, they seemed to know where our tits and pussies were. The four of us recoiled with shock and stepped backwards. I was knocked backward and fell on my behind. All my friends darted back towards the entrance, past me and out of the tunnel, as I picked myself off the floor. When I turned to get out I tripped on a rubber hose and fell over onto my hands and knees."

"A large hand reached out and held me down as I tried to get up. A smaller hand caressed my bum and trailed down to rub my pussy. A hand gripped one of my tits and squeezed so hard it popped out of my bra. I raised my hand to push that hand away. The hand rubbing my pussy entered my panties and rubbed me down there, probing my entrance. For a moment I pressed against that finger and he stuck his finger into me. I was not wet, but it did not hurt because it was skinny. I stayed still on my hands and knees, in shock."

"The boy with his finger in my sex, started to finger fuck my pussy until I was squelching wet. It was all happening very fast. I tried to get up but I was being pressed down by the large hand on my back. They had me surrounded. Someone was pressing his sweaty penis against my face. Then some guy put his finger in my bum. It was wet with spit. My mouth opened in surprise, and before I knew it, the guy with the penis on my face put his tiny penis all the way in my mouth. I pressed my hands against his thighs to push him away, but he held my head against his crotch as he ground against me frantically. It was just a tiny prick, not big enough for me to gag. I instinctively wrapped my mouth around this dick and it quickly brought that arsehole to orgasm. He shot his hot cum into my mouth. I had to swallow it to avoid choking. He staggered away from me after he finished coming."

"I stayed down on my hands and knees in shock. I closed my eyes and let them play with me in the dark for a little while. I was not a virgin. I had plenty of sexual experience with grown men. I was turned on. I wanted to experiment. Those probing hands were all over my body. I bet they would never feel anything so good. Their fingers poked at my every hole. Squeezing and massaging my big tits. My nipples were erect, my clit was hot, my body was tingling with desire."

"The fingers were suddenly removed from my sex. My panty was pulled down to my knees. I felt a penis pressing against my bum hole. That scared me. I did not think they would go that far. I thought they would just have a grope, then go home and have a wank. I raised my behind so he would not stick his little prick into my bum. That lined up my hot, wet pussy with his thing, and he shoved it in. I had taken bigger dicks than that. It did not hurt, I was wet. I managed to stagger to my feet but he held onto my hips and started humping into me, like a horny dog. I leant forward, letting him hold my hips and pump me for a little while. My body was raging with lust. I wanted to cum, but I had to get out of there. I stood up straight, to leave. He grabbed my tits from behind and pulled me back against his muscular body. His little hands were not large enough to cover my big jugs. I had taken this too far. I stood there wanting him to finish it."

"He gave me some deep pumps as I pressed against him. It didn't take him long, he started cumming while his hands massaged my tits. He bent his knees and lifted me off my feet, shoving his penis all the way into me as he pumped his spunk. It felt good." Kelly smiled. "When he eased up, his grip on my tits relaxed and I managed to push away from him. His stiff penis popped up and cum dribbled into my butt crack. I lifted up my panty and was about to run out, when a large guy stood up in front of me and grabbed me in his arms. I squirmed and tried to get away, but he held me off the floor, holding me against his strong body."

"A voice behind me said he wanted to have a turn. It seemed a reserve had come off the bench. The guy who was holding me up, let me back down. The fresh footballer behind me put his arms around my curvy body and grabbed my tits. He started to dry hump me from behind but that wasn't enough for him. My panties were pulled down again and he put his dick in my cum coated butt crack. I was sandwiched between two guys. The guy behind me slid his penis along my butt crack, pushing me forward with every push. He was soft and limp. The guy in front got into a rhythm pushing me back. Neither of them were wearing their tracksuit pants. They were rocking me back and forth."

"The guy in front had muscular thighs. He grabbed hold of me in one arm and lifted me again. I felt the tip of his penis search for my pussy. He did not have to hold me away from his body. He had a short penis, but it was thick. He put himself into me. It hurt. It stretched out my pussy. I wanted them to stop. I was pressed between these two footballers. My body swayed along with the rhythm of their thrusts. The dick in my pussy pushed me back and the limp dick sliding in my butt crack pushed me forward. This was getting me quite excited. My vagina had adjusted to the fat cock and I started to fuck the guy in front."

"I suddenly felt the guy behind me getting hard. He grew bigger, and bigger. He was big. His long penis was sliding along the full length of my butt crack. It was the first time I said anything. "Please let me go" I pleaded. Instead, the guy at the back stepped back and started to search for my bum hole."

"Hold her for me" the voice said from behind. The big guy in front, with the fat dick, obliged, he lifted me off my feet and held me still. I felt this hot, fat, rubbery tip sliding along my butt crack, searching for my back hole. His hot tip, eventually tracked down my hot bum hole. He pressed into it, but I was too tight and he couldn't penetrate my bum. I heard him spit on his hand. I had never done anal and I was too tense."

"The big guy in front took the opportunity to put his filthy mouth over mine. His lips were sticky. I think he had eaten a candy apple. I tried to turn my head away, but his grip held me in place. He put his dirty tongue inside my mouth. This distraction relaxed my bum and the guy at the back slid the head of his penis into me. It hurt and I would have screamed if my mouth wasn't full of someone's tongue. The big guy knew I had taken it up the arse. He let me back down onto my feet. I stood on the tips of my toes to avoid deeper penetration of my bum hole. The boy at the back grabbed my tits and pushed more of his big dick up into my bum. He hadn't gone deep, but it felt like I had a truncheon stuck up my bum. They now went back to what was, in affect, fucking each other, with me stuck in the middle."

"The carnival noise in the tunnel drowned out my screams and I started to cry. The double penetration was hurting me at the back hole, and he kept going deeper with every thrust. I felt like a piece of meat. I soon became aware that my bum wasn't hurting anymore. My tears dried up and the friction in both my holes were getting me very wet. They kept pumping me from both sides. My skirt was up around my waist and my panty was somewhere on the floor. The penis in my bum was only in a few inches but it was getting my pussy very hot. I felt like I was on a vibrating rocking horse. And I was rubbing my clit and bum on the horse. I was close to having an orgasm."

"I did not want them to stop. I licked my lips and opened my mouth wider as I got closer to orgasm. I now wanted it bad. I wanted to taste some candy apple again. I clamped my open mouth on the big guy in front of me. It got him very excited. He groaned and he shot his load into me. That sent the electricity through my loins and I started having an orgasm. I squeezed my butthole and my pussy in turn. Both my holes were convulsing. The boy at the back started cumming in my bum. He pushed his dirty dick further in. I couldn't stop my orgasm. I kept pumping and squeezing both their dicks, as they continued to rock me in their embrace. Somehow the guy at the back came a second time as the guy in the front was going limp. When they were both exhausted, they released me. I ran out of the tunnel. My pussy and bum were full of some stupid footballers' cum." Kelly stopped for a moment, looking ashamed. She was feeling titillated from telling the story.

12