Kelly Caught Him

Story Info
A shy virgin caught him with his dick out.
2.1k words
4.08
141.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely fictional. All names, places and events are used in a fictional manner. The story comes from the imagination of the author. All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18. This is my first story. Enjoy and please leave feedback so I may improve my future writings.

*

It was the summer I turned 18. It was the summer I graduated from high school, the summer I got accepted to Virginia Tech. It was the summer that everything changed. It was the summer I met Luke.

Luke arrived on a warm Tuesday evening in late July. He came with two large suitcases and a look of exhaustion on his face. Luke was my step second cousin once removed (or something like that). His father was cousins with my step dad, Bill. Luke's father was a drunk who kicked him out. Luke was 21 and attending a college nearby. He had arranged dorm to live in once September hit but until then he had no place to stay. My step-dad Bill had offered our guest room to him for 6 weeks.

At 5 foot 8 Luke towered over my stature of 5 foot 3. He was an average body type, neither fat nor slim. He was more muscular then most guys I knew but by no means was he a body builder. He had dark brown hair that was a little shaggy but still kept neat. Over the next week I began to learn a little about him. Luke had a fondness for classic rock as evidenced by his Black Sabbath and AC/DC shirts. He was quiet and mostly kept to himself. He worked a few days a week at a sports store and went out with his guy friends at night. He didn't have a girlfriend. Other than at meal times he usually stayed in his room watching TV. I had no idea that very soon I would get to know him on a more intimate level.

A few days into his stay things changed. I came home from a shopping trip and found a note my mom had left for me on the kitchen table "There some towels in the dryer. Fold them and bring them to Luke's room". I reluctantly did so. As I walked down the hall to the guest room I thought to myself, ugh I know he's a guest but why do I have to play maid for him. I wasn't the one who invited him here. Why can't he get his own towels?

I was so distracted in my thoughts that I forgot to knock and I walked in fully unannounced. Luke sat on the bed fully naked with his hand on his erect penis. I dropped the towels. "What the Fuck Kelly!"

"I...I'm so sorry." I bent down to pick up the towels but my eyes stayed glued to his hard member. "Jesus Christ, didn't anyone teach you to knock!"

"No... I... I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking." I was still staring at his naked body, mesmerized. Luke had nothing to cover himself up with and for some strange reason my eyes were drawn to him. My hands fumbled with the towels as I tried to avert my eyes, but failed.

"Forget the damn towels....and quit staring! It's not like you've never seen a dick before." There was a short pause. "Wait... you haven't, have you?" The look on my face must have given me away. I had in fact, never seen a naked man. I once had glimpsed my dad coming out of the shower but that certainly didn't count.

I felt my face get hot. His anger turned to amusement and intrigue. He chuckled at me, "What are you 12? Haven't you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Um no" I managed to say weakly. I was always the weird, shy, nerdy girl that guys ignored. I was short, dorky, and had barely a B cup. I had always been invisible to the opposite sex.

Luke smiled a cute amused smile, "Like what you see then."

I stammered, "Yes. I mean... it's big."

Luke chuckled again, "Thanks for the complement but it's not that big, just average."

"Well it looks big to me. I didn't mean to interrupt you. Where you um... you know."

"Masturbating yeah...and you really should learn how to knock."

I felt embarrassed but before I knew what I was saying the words flew right out of my mouth. "Can I watch?"

Luke spoke in disbelief, "you want to watch me masturbate?"

"Yeah I mean I've never seen anything like that before."

"Sure. Pull up a seat."

I sat next to Luke on the bed and he held his penis with his left hand and started slowly stroking it. I was fascinated to see it. I had always been naïve about sex and this was something totally new to me. "Can I touch it?"

"Absolutely", he said. I reached my hand out and I slowly wrapped my fingers around his hard penis. "A little tighter feels good, and you can move your hand up and down slowly if you want." I followed his instructions and in response his erection quivered. "How does it feel?"

"Stiff and soft, and warm." I continued to move my hand up and down.

Luke tipped his head back. "Kelly you have to stop. Unless you're planning on making me cum your just teasing me and it hurts."

"I... I don't know. Do you want me to make you cum? I don't know if I can but I can try."

"Oh... yeah that'd be great. I'll talk you through it."

I continued to rub him, increasing my speed. "Like this? Is this good?"

"Yeah, you're pretty good for a first timer. Keep going, faster."

I continued to move my hand up and down faster and faster. Luke moaned twice and kept his head tipped back. Within two minutes he said, "Kelly I'm going to cum, big finish... faster." I increased my speed and suddenly I felt his dick quiver and cum shot out the end. It landed all over my hand. It was my first time seeing cum and I was fascinated.

"I did that?"

Luke smiled, "Oh yeah. Not every girl can, especially on their first time. You're pretty good. If you want I'll return the favor. No guy has ever touched you before right?"

I wiped my cum covered hand on the sheets. "No never."

"I'll only go as far as you want me to Kelly. I can make you cum if you want. I promise I'll be gentle but it's up to you. I won't force you."

I was already feeling a little wet and turned on, "Yeah go on, please." He leaned in and kissed me, moving his tongue liberally around. With one hand he held my neck and with the other he unbuttoned by shirt and took it off. When he got to my bra clasp I held my breath. "Kelly do you want me to stop?"

"No, it's just that they're a little small."

He kissed me deeply. "Well they look big to me." I blushed as he took my bra off completely and exposed my bare breasts. He took one erect nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand and started working on them. It felt so good like I had always imagined it would. He moaned between licks and bit my left nipple as he simultaneously pinched my right one. I squirmed and felt myself getting wetter. Luke read my signal well and went straight to my belt. He took my shorts off and began to touch my underwear. "Keep going?" I nodded and he took of my underwear and threw them on the floor. I was now completely exposed and Luke could see my wetness.

"Well well... someone's a horny girl, wet already. May I touch?"

I spread my legs apart. "Please."

Luke began to rub the outside of my pussy with two fingers. He stoked my wet slit slowly and I felt my body give a shudder. He licked his lips. "Very wet. Very good. I'm going to put my finger inside. It'll be tight but I promise it will feel good." He slowly rubbed his middle finger along my entrance and then used his other hand to open me up. His finger pressed against my entrance and he pushed it into my hole. I let out an involuntary moan and a shudder. It felt tight but good. He kissed me again and started working his finger in and out and around. I felt my hips rotating to meet him. I started moaning more as he used his other hand to work my clit. Next he worked a second finger into me. It felt tighter but still amazing.

"Look at you taking two fingers like a champ. You gonna cum soon for me baby?"

"I think so. My clit... rub it harder."

"Your wish is my command." He feverishly started rubbing my clit while still pumping me with his two fingers. I felt my orgasm start to build. "Cum for me Kelly, come on." I closed my eyes and it happened. I felt muscles contract and my hips thrust of their own accord. My pussy gripped his fingers and I moaned in pleasure as I climaxed

"God yes!"

Luke withdrew his fingers and kissed me. "I knew you had it in you. How did it feel?"

"Amazing. I never knew it could feel so good." I looked down and noticed he had gotten another erection. "You're hard again?"

"Yeah all your squirming and moaning really turned me on. I'm harder then I was before."

I knew what I wanted. I wanted all of him right there and then. "Luke... I... I want you to fuck me. Really fuck me, put your dick in me. Please I want to know what it feels like."

"Are you sure that's what you want? You're still really tight. It'll hurt when I pop your cherry."

"I'm positive. I want you to be my first everything."

"Ok baby. Are you on birth control at all?"

I shook my head. Luke went to his drawer, got out his wallet and pulled out a condom. Within a moment he had opened it and put it on. Then he kissed me deeply again and pulled each of my nipples playfully. "I'll be as gentle as I can I promise."

He got on top of me as I spread my legs wider to give him better access. He rubbed my pussy and used his fingers to open me up. I felt the tip of his dick rubbing against my entrance and then he slowly pushed into me. An inch in he hit my hymen. "This part will hurt but only for a minute I promise. On three ready... one...two...three" He thrust hard into me and I felt my barrier tear. I gasped in shock. It did hurt, and a single tear fell down my face. Luke remained motionless for a moment and let me get used to the feeling of a dick inside me. It felt so tight and full. The pain slowly went away and I told him to continue.

He started his strokes slowly at first and rapidly increased in speed. I couldn't believe it. Here I was the weird dorky girl who had always been ignored was now actually really getting fucked! It felt a little slutty, and I liked it.

Luke began to pump into me harder, his balls slapping my ass. The force caused my boobs to bounce and I gripped the sheets. "Oh fuck yeah. You're pussy is so fucking tight. Fuck! I'm coming to cum!" Luke let out a load of cum bigger than the first one. I was grateful it went into the condom and not into me. He carefully pulled out of me and disposed of the condom. Then he picked up one of the towels off the floor that I had dropped when this whole thing had started. He gently cleaned the blood off himself and then my legs. There was a stain on the sheets; they would have to be thrown out.

He kissed me again. "You're definitely not a virgin anymore. I'm sorry I made you bleed. I know you didn't cum that time. I'm sorry."

"No once was enough for me. But it was amazing just like people say it is. I'm really glad I didn't knock."

Luke grinned, "I guess you're not going to Virginia Tech a virgin anymore and I'm here for 5 more weeks. We can have plenty of more fun before I go."

Luke stayed with us for 5 more weeks and boy where those 5 weeks a lot of fun. I'll save the rest for another story.