Kelly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to suck your cock? Or do you want to just go to the main event?" she asked, looking directly into my eyes. She was so disconcerting when she did that. She gave me goosebumps.

"Whatever pleases my lady!" I said, thinking of nothing else to say, and facing too pleasant a choice to decide.

She squeezed me with both hands, bent, and kissed the tip of my engorged purple head that stuck out the top of her fingers. She rose up, moved forward, and planted herself squarely onto my cock, sinking up to the hilt and wrapping her legs around me. There we sat, my cock inside her. And she did that melting thing again, where she hugged me so close it was like merging, where every inch of our bodies touched. And we barely moved. Just slight small movements of my cock inside her. No long strokes. No frenzy. Quiet. Loving. We spent a lot of time kissing. Then, she would lean back with her hands on my knees and first I would just look at her splendid body, and then I would lean forward and spend a long time caressing her breasts with my lips and tongue. Then we would kiss some more. Always with just little motions of our parts that were merged. No long strokes. No thrusting. We could have gone on like that for hours. We spent almost an hour as we were.

Then, she did something I still don't understand. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and French-kissed my ear, breathing heavily in it first, then probing it with her tongue. It was wet and warm and loving. I was immediately covered with goose bumps. I shivered, and my cock exploded in a mind-bending orgasm.

"Oh, God, Kelly! What did you just do?" I gasped.

"It would seem, sir knight, that I made you cum inside me," she breathed in my ear, holding me tight.

"No kidding. But how did you do that?"

"I'm not sure. I just felt inspired to tongue your ear. I did it, and whammo!" she smiled, "I have a feeling I can do that any time I want," she said with superiority, "And so I have ultimate power over you!"

"Be my guest. That was amazing. But what about you?"

"Oh, I'm just fine. I'm sitting here with my man filling me, feeling the warmth of his sperm inside me again. How can it be any better than that?"

"But I want to please you, too," I complained.

"You did earlier when I just took from you. It was your turn to take, and I wanted to give. I plan to give you many opportunities to please me, my love. We are far from finished with what I hope will be a lifetime of lovemaking." Again, her smile lit up the room. She kissed me lightly.

I looked in her eyes and smiled, my hands on her smooth back. "Nothing would make me happier."

There's more to come in this series. They're way too much fun to write about.

12