Kelly Ch. 06

Story Info
Part 5 revisited, with the lovely Amanda.
6.2k words
4.52
45.4k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

Parts 1 through 4 are entertaining, but not mandatory before reading this. There is an Amanda that fits the physical description (she is a lovely lady), but her role in this story is completely fictional. I hope you have enjoyed the earlier parts of this work of complete fiction, and enjoy this one, too.

We brought Kelly and Justin to a very happy ending in Part 5. While writing it, however, I wondered if I would have been able to resist Amanda's considerable charms. In this different version of Part 5, we split off into an alternate world. I'll tell you when we do. Let's see what happens. We begin the same as in Part 5.

The days dragged by in school when all I wanted was to spend time with Kelly. It was so nice just to be with her, talk to her, hold her hand. I wanted to make love with her, too, but we didn't spend time alone for the rest of the week.

Kelly's parents would be gone Saturday night, and she wanted me over for dinner. I couldn't wait, and Saturday morning passed too slowly.

Saturday afternoon, my phone rang.

"Justin?"

"Yes?"

"This is Amanda. Amanda Burke?"

Amanda Burke! Another object of lust throughout my high school years. Calling me? I pictured her: a full six feet tall, she was built like a runway model with incredibly long legs, world-class tush, slim waist, and nice chest. And she had one of the most beautiful faces on the planet. Very long, straight blonde hair, large grey eyes, high cheekbones and luscious lips. She was the type of gorgeous that made any male drool.

I remembered one day at school when I had rounded a corner only to be confronted by a perfect ass on someone squatting to retrieve books from the bottom of a locker. Tight jeans hugged every curve. Then, when she stood up, she just kept rising and rising to her full six feet, with a wonderful hourglass shape now on full display from behind, pale hair hanging down almost to her waist. A pleasant memory.

Amanda was nearly thrown out of school for wearing a miniskirt so short the guys later joked that we could have walked underneath it without ducking. I remember the legs on display with that skirt. The administration wanted her to go home and change. The guys held a protest outside principal's office. It was 1973, when such protests were pretty common. The guys won, and I remember seeing her in the cafeteria, up on her toes to reach something, the skirt climbing higher. I later had many a wonderful fantasy of coming up behind her, peeling down her panties, and fucking her with that skirt on. She was a long-time object of my fantasies. One time, I almost hit my ceiling when I ejaculated, thinking about her while jerking off.

But what could she want with me?

"Hi. What's up?" I asked.

"Justin, are you doing anything this afternoon? I need help with math before the final next week."

"Uh, sure, I could help, I guess." Knights can never resist a damsel in distress, and besides, I was good at math.

"Great! How soon can you be here?"

"Let me gather my stuff and I'll come right over."

"OK. Do you know where I live?"

"Yeah." Four years of lust didn't pass without research.

"Thank you, Justin. It'll be worth your while. See you soon!"

Now, what did that mean? I gathered my book and slide rule (no calculators yet) and drove over. I thought about Kelly. I needed to be on time for supper. Would she understand? Would she be jealous or mad at me? It was too late, I'd have to handle it. Why was I even doing this?

I was definitely not prepared when Amanda met me at the door in a very skimpy flowered bikini and a short white terrycloth robe, open at the front. Her hair fell loosely on the robe, framing her beautiful face. Her body was in the same style as Kelly's: built for speed rather than comfort, and just as incredible. She caught me staring.

"Like what you see?"

"I'm sorry, Amanda, I didn't mean to stare."

"It's OK. I like it when men admire my body."

Gulp. What was going on? "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Come on in," she said, opening the screen door, "Do you want something to drink?"

I walked in the entryway. It was a nice house in the better part of town. Amanda's family was well-off. "No, thanks, not right now. Let's get to work."

"I'm using the den," she said, "Walk this way." And she led me down the hall. Like the old joke, I watched her move and thought to myself that I wouldn't dare walk that way.

Once in the den, she plopped on the floor by a math book, already open, with her papers spread around. She patted the floor beside her and gave me one of the most radiant smiles I've ever seen. I sat cross-legged beside her.

We chatted. I had never really talked to her before, never having overcome my painful shyness and insecurity. She talked about tennis - she was a ranked player, and horseback riding, which she loved. I imagined her for a moment as Lady Godiva, naked on a white horse with her long blonde hair.

I talked about school, going to college, and basketball. She was nice. Really nice. I was having a good time. A lot of time passed. I thought about Kelly and decided that we'd better get to work.

"I just don't get this stuff," she said with consternation.

We worked through several problems. She was smart, and a quick learner. She was getting the hang of it. Or, she already had the hang of it and didn't really need math help.

I was explaining a problem when I suddenly realized that she had shifted slightly, and gotten much closer. In fact, her bikini-clad breast was gently rubbing my arm. It moved as she breathed. It felt really good.

Then I smelled it. TABU was by no means an expensive perfume, but to me it was pheromones in a bottle. TABU never failed to excite me. And here was Amanda Burke, my heartthrob, pressing into my arm and smelling of TABU. Wow.

"I don't really understand how you use a slide rule for this problem. Can you show me?" With that, she moved over and snuggled in to sit between my legs, pressed against me. The only way I could hold the slide rule was with my arms around her, and my chin on her shoulder to see. Her long blonde hair tickled my nose, but smelled so good. Clean hair and TABU. Dynamite.

"Show me," she said, and put her hands on my knees. I showed her how to use the slide rule for that problem, and for several others that she asked me about. She was attentive, but once again I got the sense that she understood more than she was letting on. Her hands now rubbed the outsides of my thighs. I was wearing gym shorts, and she tickled a little when she rubbed. It felt really good. My head spun.

"Justin, let's take a break."

"Good idea."

"Now would you like something to drink?"

"Sure," I replied, "What are my choices?"

"I have a bottle of champagne I could open."

I was stunned. Champagne? "Champagne? That's for celebrations." The old days. When they tried having the drinking age be eighteen.

"I feel like celebrating," she said, "It's left over from my 18th birthday. And besides, I've finally gotten you here."

My head reeled. Finally gotten me here? Amanda Burke! Finally getting ME here? This was weird.

"No thanks, Amanda," I said, "I don't drink. A Coke would be fine."

She looked disappointed, a little pout furrowing her brow. "Are you sure? It's French! And it would be fun to celebrate!" She looked at me with those grey eyes. I have always been a sucker for beautiful eyes and long hair. I could feel my toes melting. I needed to remember to inhale. I did. TABU. Inhaling didn't help.

"Yes, Amanda, I'm sure. A Coke would be just fine."

She got up and moved - I can't say 'walked' because 'walked' just doesn't describe it - out of the room. She returned a minute later with two Cokes. Setting them on the end table just in reach, she sat next to me on the floor.

"Justin, you're a nice guy!"

"Ouch! Said as if you're surprised!"

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I've just never really talked to you before today, and now I know what I've been missing. A really nice guy who's also really tall."

"Thank you, Amanda. I think you're a nice guy, too."

"Oh, stop it!" and she slapped my arm. We laughed.

"Don't worry, Amanda, you're about as far away from being a guy as anyone I can imagine. "

"When's your birthday?" she asked.

"Just after Christmas," I said.

"You mean you're a Capricorn?" she asked brightly. "That's perfect! I'm a Taurus."

So was Kelly, and Kelly had said that it didn't get better than a match up of a Capricorn with a Taurus. Trouble. I could smell it beneath her perfume. Did I want trouble? Was that why I was here?

"Why haven't you ever asked me out?" she asked, looking at me with those beautiful grey eyes.

"To be honest, I have always been too afraid."

"Too afraid? Am I that scary?" She moved even closer, her breast pressing my bicep.

"No, I'm that shy," I said, averting my eyes. Our eyes were inches away. I couldn't hold her gaze and smell her perfume at the same time.

"What is there to be shy about? I'm only a girl," she said, laughing a sparkling laugh, and squeezing my arm.

"Amanda Burke, saying that you're only a girl is like calling the Mona Lisa only a painting, or a Ferrari only a car," I said.

"What are you afraid of?"

"Rejection. Being laughed at. Making a fool of myself. It petrifies me to call a girl. What if her parents answer the phone? It's scared me for all high school. It's why I've never really dated."

"I wouldn't have rejected you or laughed at you," she said quietly, looking at me steadily. "I wish you had called me. Or talked to me in school. It feels like we've wasted four years."

"Amanda, if the truth should be known, I've had a crush on you for four years."

"You have? And you've never done anything about it?"

"Nothing," I said, "other than lust from afar."

"So, it's lust is it? Shouldn't I say something about liking the person inside?" she said with a lilt to her voice that was intoxicating.

"But I don't know the real you. So I could only lust after the you that I saw. And to be honest, there was a lot of lust. I used to go find you in the halls between classes just to see you. I snuck a peek at your schedule in Guidance so I would know where to go each period. It was a pretty serious crush."

"Justin, that's so sweet! You did that? Just to see me? I'm really flattered. But all the more disappointed that you never acted on it." Her smile could light up the night sky, and it was beamed directly at me. Whew. I could feel sweat on my brow.

She leaned in still further, and I realized that the smell of TABU originated between her breasts. I looked down at her bikini inside the terry robe. There they were, all right. Two of the loveliest breasts imaginable, only inches away, barely covered by flowered material. As she leaned forward, she hunched her shoulders a little in a way that accentuated her cleavage.

She caught me again. "Like what you see?" she smiled knowingly.

"If I didn't, I'd be dead," I said, looking away. "But I'm sorry, and I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be," she said gently. She reached out and stroked my cheek. "My parents are gone until late. Let's spend some time together. You can get to know the me inside. And maybe act on those lusty feelings." With that, she leaned in a little more and brushed her lips against mine. It was like she was plugged into the wall. I felt what seemed to be an electric shock at the touch of her lips. Incredible.

"Justin," she said, pulling back, "I noticed you long ago, and I have wanted to be with you for a long time. Now I find you're nice, too. I want to know what it's like to date somebody much taller than me! I want to wear heels!" She giggled.

"I've always wanted to date someone as tall as you. And as beautiful."

"Thank you, sir, for the compliment." She beamed another steel-melting smile. When she did, her eyes had a sparkle that lit up the world. My toes curled.

"You may call it a compliment. I call it the truth."

Unbelievable! One of the most beautiful women in the world, wanting me! She moved in again, kissing me.

Her mouth felt so soft. Talk about dreams come true! Once again, I felt like there was electricity in her lips. Mine literally buzzed. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue. That made me wake up a little.

I pulled away. "Amanda, I'm sorry, but there's somebody else in my life."

"That's OK," she purred, "I'll never tell." And she closed in again. Her hand found its way behind my head. She pulled me close and tried to kiss me deeply.

I pulled back and stood up. "It's not like that. No matter how beautiful you are, and how sexy you are, I can't. No matter how much I have liked you and lusted for you before, it's not right to do anything now. I can't betray her trust." I was working hard to say that. Amanda was completely sexy. Completely intoxicating. Lust welled up, and I could feel the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other. It wasn't clear which would win.

"She never needs to know," Amanda said, "What happens here stays between us." She dropped her terrycloth robe. She stood up before me, wearing only the smallest bits of cloth. I took in her body. Wonderful breasts, tight tummy flaring to slim hips and incredible, long, well-muscled legs. I love it when you can see just a little curve of the belly and just a little protrusion of hip bones, all coming together with a tightness that makes you want to spend hours kissing and licking the tummy regions. Amanda had it all, perfectly. So did Kelly. I had to remember to breathe.

"I can't Amanda. Please don't make this harder for me."

"No one else ever needs to know. And Justin, I want you." She moved closer. She pressed the full length of her exquisite body against mine. Her perfume was thick, and made me dizzy. Or something was making me dizzy. "I know you want me, too," she whispered in my ear, "And I want you so badly," she slipped her arms around my neck. I felt weak in the knees.

"Ooh, Justin!" she whispered fiercely in my ear. She hugged me hard. "I'm ready to love you, Justin. Love you like you've never been loved. And I'm ready to take care of you better than anyone you've ever had." She started passionately kissing my neck, biting and sucking it, nibbling my ear. I noticed I wasn't pulling away. I was entranced, completely under her spell. I was losing.

(Author's note: I promised I would tell you when the universe split. It just did. Amanda didn't make the slip of mentioning Kelly as she did in Part 5).

The devil laughed. The angel cringed. I had to choose. The angel never had a chance. I took Amanda in my arms and kissed her deeply. She met me passionately, and we kissed long and hard. I was smitten. I was lost.

"Let's slow down," I said, "I think we're going too fast."

I insulted her, I think. She pulled back with her hands on her hips. "So what did you have in mind?"

"Dinner. How 'bout I take you to Uno's?"

"Pizzeria Uno's? Downtown in Chicago? I've never been there. I'd love it!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

"Don't you think you'd better change first?" I gestured.

"Yeah. What do you want me to wear?" she asked brightly.

Well, to be honest, it's an ego boost just to be seen with you. But remember that skirt that almost got you thrown out of school?"

She lit up. "I know! Wait here."

Girls take forever to get ready. A full half hour later she came downstairs. But it was worth it. White heels made her a good 6'3" to my 6'6". The tan miniskirt hugged her hips and ended not far below, displaying miles of legs. A scant tube top laid her shoulders bare, along with plenty of midriff, while the tube clung tightly to every delightful curve. Long earrings, a simple gold chain necklace, and light, subtle makeup that accentuated her grey eyes. Long golden hair free and straight. But it was the loose, thin gold chain around her perfect tummy that made my heart stop for a moment. That tummy chain was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. It would have been easy to make the outfit look slutty. Her subtle touch made it elegant, classy, and incredibly sexy.

"Like what you see?" she asked, and struck a pose, smiling, but expecting a compliment.

"Amanda, you look awesome," I said, using a phrase not as in vogue then as now.

"I'm glad you like it! I'm thrilled to wear heels!" She took my arm. We were almost eye-to-eye. Wow.

The original Pizzeria Uno's is a smallish place on the near north side. On a Saturday night, the line extends out to the sidewalk. Waitresses take pizza orders from those in line. It is nothing like the franchise restaurants today, and there's no comparing the pizza. At Uno's, graffiti is the thing, and you want a table by a wall. We stood in line, and every male head turned. Amanda, bless her, kept her arm around my shoulder and her body pressed. Mine around her bare waist fingered her tummy chain. I tried to keep from having an erection.

She whispered conversations she imagined other people standing in line were having. They were smart and funny, and we had many laughs. I tried to guess what people did for a living by what they wore, making silly guesses of ridiculous occupations. Her laugh tinkled lightly and gave me goosebumps. We were having a good time. An older lady looked at us and smiled. I smiled back. I was deeply happy. The time in line flew by.

The noise level dropped considerably when we were shown our table, as heads turned to take her in. We got a table by the wall. I had brought a pen, and she drew a heart on the wall, with our initials and an arrow through it, and kissed my cheek. We sipped Cokes through straws and polished off almost all of a small deep-dish. No mean feat, since even a small was substantial, and Amanda held her own. Men kept stealing glances. She was a total knockout.

I paid the bill and we were ready to leave.

"Should we give them a show?" Amanda asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked uncertainly.

"This," And she took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. After a moment, the room erupted in cheers and applause. Men, even the women and the entire waitstaff joining in. I blushed a deep red, but nobody noticed because she kept on kissing me.

"I think I can top that," I said, grinning. We stood to go and I swept her up into my arms, giving the room a good view of her legs in the skirt. There was a collective gasp, and then even more cheers, whistling, stomping, and applause. She held my neck and nuzzled in, hair covering her laughter. I could feel her shaking as she giggled. I carried her out, a huge grin on my face. We got outside, and the waiting line cheered, too.

"Do you have to put me down? I like this," she said. Her smile lifted my heart even higher.

I carried her a block to the car. The top was down, so I could deposit her over the side right into the passenger seat. She wouldn't let go, and dragged my face down for a kiss.

"That was the most wonderful thing I've ever done!" she giggled. "But Justin, can we take a walk?"

"Sure. Where?"

"Anywhere. I've always wanted to walk on the arm of a really tall man!"


We strolled Michigan Avenue arm-in-arm, watching the lights of the city take over as the sun set. At stoplights, waiting to cross streets, she would put her head on my shoulder. It was wonderful to have a woman so tall by my side. And even on Michigan Avenue, there was no one remotely as lovely. I felt proud.

When we were back in the car, she moved over to the middle of the bench seat, hugged and kissed me.

"That's a fantasy come true, Justin. For years I've dreamt of walking down Michigan Avenue with a tall, dark and handsome guy! How did you know?"

"I didn't. But if it made you happy, I'm glad."

It was 45 minutes back out to the suburbs. Amanda had one arm around my shoulders as we drove, the other lightly on my leg. From time to time she would nuzzle my neck with little fairy-like kisses. I got goosebumps again. And I couldn't help it. I got a boner. She saw the bulge in my shorts.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12