Kelly Ch. 1

Story Info
Older man gives love lessons to young neighbor.
6.9k words
4.5
250.5k
48
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a quiet neighborhood in a small Midwestern town. Last summer, a newlywed couple moved in two houses down our tree-lined street. The typical young couple, nice kids. The woman, Kelly, is 22 years old, about 5'8", maybe 115 pounds, golden blond hair down to her waist, and a fantastic body. She was a beauty queen two years ago, and is very friendly and down to earth. Her husband works long hours. I was talking to her earlier in the spring, and gave her a standing invitation to come over and use our pool and deck anytime she wanted.

One day last month, I was at home early in the afternoon, my wife had just left for work, and I was going to be home alone for the rest of the day. I had some computer work to do, so I was in there at the keyboard, when someone knocked at the back door.

It was Kelly, wearing a white terrycloth beach jacket, and a yellow polka dot bikini, and carrying a large mesh bag full of beach stuff. She asked if it was ok for her to use the deck to sun herself, and maybe get in the pool too. I said sure, you're welcome anytime, and let her in the back door.

She smiled, and I melted. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She looked even better up close, her skin was flawless, her tan perfect, her honey-blond hair long and straight, she could easily have been a model or a movie star. The bikini top could barely contain her breasts; they are large for her body size, perfectly rounded and firm. Her nipples tried to poke through the cloth.

I brought her into the kitchen, and showed her where the bathroom was, and told her to please feel free to help herself to the wine coolers in the fridge, then showed her the door off the kitchen going out to the deck. She let me get her a wine cooler to get started with. She settled herself in on the deck, and as she began to lay out her towel to lay on, I went back in, and told her to let me know if there is anything she needed, and again to help herself to the fridge.

As she bent over to spread out her towel, I got a perfect view of her firm ass, her long slim thighs, her long hair hanging down, her back stretched out in front of me. She turned and lay back on the towel, and there were her thighs, long, slim, smooth, and firm, all the way up to the mound between her legs. I could imagine my hands or lips there...

Back in the computer room, I got back to work, as I thought about that beautiful young body out there on my deck. Soon I heard the deck door open, then the fridge, and the clank of a wine cooler bottle. In the next hour or so, she had been in and out about 5 or 6 times, once stopping in the bathroom. I was glad she felt comfortable enough to help herself like that.

The next time I heard the deck door open, she walked in to the computer room, and was apparently just a bit drunk. She was wearing only the bikini, no shoes, and no robe. She walked over to the chair where I was sitting, and asked me what I was working on. She moved close, her thigh touching my arm as it rested on the chair arm. I explained the project to her, and as she asked more questions, I answered each one, and she placed her right hand comfortably on my shoulder, in what was natural movement.

She began to move her thigh back and forth, only a slight movement, rubbing along my arm, rotating her hips slightly. I continued talking, explaining what I was doing, and she kept asking questions. Her hand moved to my neck, caressing the hair on the back of my head, and soon she was running her fingers through my hair as if we were old lovers. She kept on talking as if nothing were happening.

I took my que, and moved my left arm, placing my hand on the inside of her thigh, just above the knee, I began moving my hand in small circles, as she continued to ask questions, and I answered her. My hand was slowly working up the inside of her thigh. I was amazed at how petite she was, when I spread my fingers, I could reach over halfway around her thigh. She was soft and warm, yet her young muscles were firm beneath the soft surface of her smooth skin.

I could not believe this young beautiful woman was letting me touch her so intimately. I assumed it was because of her intoxicated condition, and I wasn't about to miss the chance.

She stood there, quietly for a moment, and then she said, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

Somewhat taken aback, I answered, "please feel free to ask anything you like, no problem,” My hand continued caressing her inner thigh.

Then she said, "well, I, uh, I wondered how often you and your wife make love, that you both uh, 'get there', you know what I mean?"

I said, "Oh, you mean have an orgasm?"

She said, blushing, "yeah, that's what I mean"

I said, "Hey, it's ok to talk about it, no problem at all, no need to feel uncomfortable about it. It's a natural thing, people do it all the time, and they should talk about it more often, like we are doing now"

I went on, "and to answer your question, almost every time, but not always” My hand was kneading and pinching her soft inner thigh, only inches below her pussy.

She said, "well, the reason I was asking is that my husband and I make love almost every day, and I'm not getting very much out of it, if you know what I mean."

"It just doesn't happen for me every time, not very often at all."

"Actually, hardly ever, and I don't know why not."

"I was hoping that if I could talk to someone with more experience, like you, for example, maybe you could teach me what I can do differently, and maybe teach me some things my husband could do, that would help me."

"This is just between you and me isn't it? Would you mind helping?"

I said, "I'm happy to do whatever I can to help, please don't worry about it, ok?

She nodded.

"Now, tell me, how does it feel to have my hand touching your leg? Is that doing anything for you? How does it make you feel?"

She responded, "Oh, it feels great! It's making me feel warm inside, you know what I mean? uh, can I be really honest with you?"

I nodded, "please, I hope you feel comfortable enough to do that"

Then she said, "Ok, to tell you the truth, your hand on my leg is starting to make me wet... the feel of your hand on my leg is so exciting, because it's forbidden... you are the only person who has ever touched me there, except my husband..."

I asked her " is it that your husband doesn't give you that warm feeling? Doesn’t he take the time to touch you?"

She said "well, yeah, he is always in too big a hurry and doesn't take the time to get me ready, usually."

I said, "would you like me to show you ways that he can help you to feel that warm feeling, to get ready as you say? Is that what you want me to do?"

She answered, "Well, yes, I guess so. I just wanted someone with experience to show me how it can be done, to teach me ways to help make it better for me."

As she spoke, my hand continued to trace her velvety soft skin, slowly moving higher, until my thumb was lightly brushing the cloth of her bikini between her thighs. Her thighs squeezed together for a moment, but she acted as if nothing was happening.

I said, "sure, I would be glad to help you in any way I can, but you know this is a very personal subject, and it can only work if you trust me completely, and if you feel comfortable with me. You will have to let me see you naked, and let me touch you, I mean intimately, even more intimately than this" as my thumb pushed the cloth up into her moist pussy.

With a sharp intake of breath, she said, "oh!...sure, I feel I can trust you, I know you would never tell your wife or my husband, and I do feel comfortable with you. Will you please help me?"

I said, "Ok, but I want you to know this... You will have to do everything I tell you, I mean everything! And if you want to call it off, you can at any time. Once you say "marshmallow", it's over, and we will not go on from there. Do you understand all of that?"

She nodded in agreement, saying "Ok, sounds good to me. Marshmallow, huh? You'll stop if I say marshmallow? Is that a keyword or something?"

I said, "that's right. Don't forget that word. You can yell, and scream, and beg me to stop, but the only word that will stop me is 'marshmallow"

I then went and locked all the doors, and told her to go upstairs to the bedroom at the top of the stairs. I followed her up, getting an up-close look at her ass as she walked up. Hers was the most perfectly shaped ass I have ever seen, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Her thighs were long and lean, and I watched her muscles and the cheeks of her ass ripple as she climbed the steps.

In the bedroom, I said, "Ok, stand in the middle of the room, hands at your sides, and do not move. Now close your eyes."

She did, and I got a blindfold out of the dresser, and put it around her eyes, tying it on the side.

As I tied it, I said, "I want you to be able to visualize your husband, and this will let you do that. Are you doing ok so far?"

She shook her head yes. As soon as she was blindfolded, I took all my clothes off, then opened the closet and got out the camcorder, which was already set up on the tripod, and started recording the scene. Then I led her by the hand over to the foot of the bed.

I said, " Ok, now, I want you to stand perfectly still, hands at your sides, just let me do it all. Ok?"

She nodded, and I slowly untied the straps to her bikini top, very carefully and slowly pulled it off. She shivered a bit, and stood still, hands at her sides. Her breasts were large for her body size; the skin beneath the bikini was white. They were perfectly shaped, rounded and standing straight out, and her nipples were large brown buds, pointing slightly upward.

Pulling her hair back, I kissed her neck, then up to her ear, and around over her cheek, and planted tiny kisses over her face, her forehead, and finally to her lips. Our lips nibbled at each other, then I felt her tongue between her lips, and as we nibbled at each other’s lips, our tongues touched and circled each other. I pulled away, and my teeth tugged at her lower lip, my lips sucking at it.

I asked her "OK, now how am I doing? You ok with this so far?"

She answered "well, you're getting me ready, if that's what you mean, mmmmmm! This is very nice! please, don't stop now..."

My kisses moved lower, to her shoulders, down each arm, then back up and over to the upper part of her chest. Gradually I kissed lower, moving over the tops of her breasts, then around each one, making circles around them, slowly getting closer to her nipples, but never touching her nipples. As I watched, I could see her nipples begin to harden, growing firmer with each kiss of her breast.

I knelt in front of her, and with the tip of my tongue, just barely touched first one nipple, then the other. She sucked in her belly, but stood still. I then returned to the first nipple, and my tongue flicked up and down over it, and she reached up to hold my head, obviously loving it.

I sucked her breast into my mouth, as my tongue circled her nipple. I could feel the nipple harden, growing inside my mouth. I moved to the other breast, giving it the same treatment, as her hands cradled my head, pulling me to her. As my lips closed over her other nipple, she moaned, and pulled my head against her breast. She was apparently enjoying this very much.

I teased that nipple to it's full hardness, then I kissed my way down her belly, feeling the soft fine hair that covered her skin, my tongue thrusting into her belly button, pushing it around under my wet lips, as I sucked at it. Her belly was almost perfectly flat, only slightly rounded, just the right amount of softness, and warmth, still firm below the thin cushioning layer of fat.

As I moved my kisses lower, my hands reached up to the waistband of her bikini bottom, and slowly started to peel them down over her hips. She made no move to stop me, or help, she just moved her hands to my shoulders, and rested them there, letting me slide her bikini down as I continued to kiss her belly, lower and lower. I left her bikini on the floor, around her ankles, and she stepped out of it. My hands slowly run over her legs, back up the backs of her thighs, over the cheeks of her perfect ass, as I am kissing her belly, just above her pubic hair.

I then said, " I want you to move back a little, sit on the edge of the bed and then lie back, and keep your feet flat on the floor."

I guided her down, and then knelt on the floor between her legs. She is lying on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed, her feet flat on the floor, her thighs apart.

I said "Now I want you to raise your arms above your head, put your hands together, and pretend your hands are tied together, and a rope is holding them there, and you cannot move them. Ok?" She complied.

I noticed that the movement of her arms thrust her breasts even higher up into the air than they already were, twin peaks, each with a nipple protruding from the top.

Then I placed a hand around each ankle, and began caressing up her calves, to her knees, then along the front of her thighs all the way to her waist. My hands then traced a path down her belly, and over the insides of her thighs, to her knees again. Then, spreading her legs wider, along the inside lower part toward the back of her thighs, and very slowly approached her pussy, making small circles with my fingers. I leaned over, placing my face next to her pussy; her thighs over my shoulders, and my arms reached around her legs and parted the lips of her pussy from the front.

Her pussy hair was light blond, and very thin. Her outer lips were swollen and the inner lips were a bright pink and very wet. With my face a few inches from her pussy, I looked up at her body spread out before me, her flat belly, the lean ribs, to her full breasts that still stood out even when she was laying down, her hard nipples protruding. Her waist was so small my two hands could reach nearly all the way around it.

I placed my tongue at the top of her slit, and slowly moved down the length of her lips, teasing the bud of her clitoris, then exploring deeper inside her wetness. My tongue circled her clit, and she began to rock her hips up to meet my mouth. I moved my mouth lower, and my tongue dived inside her pussy, as my nose pushed against her clit, rubbing up and down against it, applying pressure to her most sensitive place. She was going wild, rolling her head from side to side, rocking her pelvis up to meet my tongue, her arms flailing helplessly above her head on the bed.

She was moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, OOOOHHH my GOD!!!! Oh, you're going to make me cum!!!" as she writhed on the bed, and raised her legs, locking her ankles together behind my back, trying to urge my face against her pussy harder. The silky warm softness of her inner thighs squeezed my head as I alternated between thrusting my tongue deep inside her, and sucking on her clitoris. Her thighs squeezed me, her heels digging into my back, pulling me into her.

She screamed out "OH MY GOD!!!!!!! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!!! DON'T STOP!!! OH OH OH OH!!!!" as she began to cum, I could feel her pussy milking my tongue, squeezing it tightly, pulling my tongue into her as it would milk a hard cock. The contractions of her pussy continued for several minutes, all the while she writhed helplessly, moaning, screaming out, her pussy sucking at my tongue, my face buried deeply into her wetness.

Gradually she slowed down, her thighs relaxing their grip on my head, she returned her feet to the floor, thighs spread wide open, totally satiated, a fine sheen of sweat covering her tanned body. I looked up, her pussy juice covering my face, dripping from my chin. She raised her head, as if looking down at me, though she was still blindfolded, and smiled.

"Where did you ever learn that?" she asked, breathlessly.

I answered, "Well, I love to practice!"

She laughed out loud, and said, "You can practice that on me anytime! That is incredible! I will definitely teach that one to my husband!"

I climbed up on the bed, lying on my back beside her.

I said, "OK, now that you have learned lesson one, I want you to give me the same treatment!"

She moved up onto the bed, and rolled over onto me, and began kissing my forehead, then my ears, and face. She kissed me on the lips, nibbling at them, sucking my lip between hers. She moved lower, licking and kissing at my shoulders, and then moved down to my nipples. She sucked the tiny bud into her mouth, between her wet warm lips. First one then the other, her tongue working circles around it, then her lips sucking it inside her hot wet mouth.

I had a raging hard on by now, and she moved down my belly, kissing all the way, thrusting her tongue into my belly button, as her hand was rubbing up and down my inner thighs. She then moved her hand up to touch my balls, first cupping them in her fingers, then slowly gently caressing them, and her lips and hand moved to my cock at the same time. This girl is not totally new to this, I thought, as she touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of my cock. I felt it swell, anticipating her warm wet lips.

I told her to move around and straddle me, and she moved, as I guided her slim thighs to plant a knee on either side of me, her pussy straight above my face. I looked up at her slim thighs, her perfect ass, and that tiny pink pussy, practically glowing now, above my face. Her lips were locked on the head of my cock, slowly sucking it inside her warm, wet mouth, and I reached up with both hands and pulled her pussy down to my face. My fingers parted her pussy lips, as her lips moved slowly down the length of my cock.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy, finding her clitoris, and moving my tongue up and down over it. She moaned out loud "OH GOD, that feels soooo good" and returned to my cock. My tongue continued to send her to the brink of ecstasy, as her lips sent me there as well. As she continued to suck my cock into her mouth, I felt the cum beginning to churn in my balls, and shoot up into her warm wet mouth, wave after wave of hot liquid shot into her mouth, and she continued to suck and swallow every drop. She too was cumming, her wet pussy drenching my face with her liquid, as she moaned into my cock. She continued to suck, her tongue swirling around the tip, her wet lips moving up and down the shaft.

Without ever removing her lips from my cock, she turned back around, climbing between my legs, her long hair flowing onto my belly as she sucked gently on my limp cock, coaxing it back to life. After only a few minutes of her expert sucking, magically it became hard again. I could feel that if she didn't stop soon, I would cum again, and told her to stop.

My cock still in her mouth, she shook her head no, and kept sucking at it. I rolled up a pillow under my head so I could see her face, and moved her long hair to one side, watching her face as she works on me, my cock between her lips, sucking it inside her mouth, her lips forming a big O, rolling in and out as she moved the cock in and out. The blindfold made me wonder I wondered if she was thinking about sucking her husband's cock, or someone else’s.

I started to cum, shooting the hot liquid into her mouth, and she didn't slow down, just kept sucking and swallowing. It was pure bliss, watching her beautiful face with my cock in her mouth, as I was shooting my hot sticky semen into her mouth and she sucked in every drop and swallowed it.

Even after I stopped shooting, she kept up the ministrations, keeping me in ecstasy long after there was no more liquid to shoot into her. My cock went limp and she still sucked it into her mouth, still giving me that wonderful blissful feeling. Then she let it fall out of her mouth, and moved down and sucked one of my balls between her wet lips. She was gentle, slowly rolling it around inside her mouth, and then moving to the other one, first licking it, and then sucking it gently inside her mouth.

12