Kelly Ch. 4

Story Info
Brian's humiliation.
1.4k words
4.28
60.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call in the middle of the night from Kelly, and I rushed to her side. Apparently her boyfriend Brian had been drinking heavily and was making veiled threats. A friend of his has spotted Kelly and me and he was very pissed. Kelly had reached the healthy conclusion that this guy was not a positive factor in her life.

But she was afraid of him, especially when he had been drinking. She asked for my help in getting him out of her life. The Sicilian in me thought that just telling him to take a hike was not enough. He had to pay for treating her so poorly.

I hatched a plan that would not only teach him a lesson, but would surely make him leave her alone. I had her invite him over to her house on a Friday night, hinting at some serious kink. Little did he know I would be waiting for him.

I hid in the closet and watched him come into her room and, in his fumbling way, initiate a sexual encounter. Once they were undressed Kelly brought out the velvet cuffs I had bought for her. It only took her sucking on his smallish cock for a minute to convince him to let her tie him up. Once his arms and legs were secured to the bedposts, I came out.

If he had been able to jump from the bed, he would have at my sudden appearance.

"Hi there, Brian. I'm Joe. I've been fucking your girlfriend for months now. Seems you can't seem to give her any satisfaction."

"You cocksucker!" he screamed, struggling with his restraints.

"As a matter of fact, I do suck a mean cock, but that's not important right now. What is important is that you treat this nice young girl like shit, and that isn't okay with me. Besides, maybe you will learn something by watching a master lover at work." With that I removed my clothes and joined Kelly on the bed.

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. My hands gently caressed her breasts, bringing her nipples to erection. Her hand worked at my cock, bringing my manhood to attention.

"Watch this, Brian. This is called foreplay." I moved between Kelly's legs and gave her pussy a tongue bath she would never forget. I worked my fingers into her vagina and her asshole, all the while paying close attention to her clit. Her hips bucked up from the bed and it took some effort to stay with her as she reached her orgasm.

"Enjoying the show, Brian? Just wait while you see her make love to my cock. You know what a cock is, don't you Brian? It's like what you have between your legs only bigger."

Kelly finally chimed in. "Isn't this a huge penis, Brian?" She held it up and licked around the head. "This is what a real man fucks a girl with. I can't wait for Joe to stick it in me. When he's fucking me, I swear I can feel it coming out my throat!"

She settled down to giving me a great blowjob, alternating between licking the shaft, taking my balls in her mouth and high-class suction.

Poor Brian! The look of misery on his face as he watched his girlfriend service another guy was pathetic. If he weren't such an asshole I would probably have felt sorry for him.

I told Kelly I was ready to cum, so she took my cock out of her mouth. I stood up and she furiously pumped my cock. Before long I was shooting my cream. Shooting it all over Brian's chest and groin. One shot even landed on his chin.

"She gives awesome head, doesn't she sport?"

I played with her tits as I waited for my erection to return. Her eyes were locked on his as I swirled my tongue over her nipples, sucking each in turn. This brought little moans from her.

"See Brian, he makes love to my tits. Joe doesn't just bite my nipples or twist them like radio dials."

I felt my cock stir, all rock-hard nine inches ready for action. I kissed Kelly and gently laid her on her back.

"Ready for the main event, Brian. I'm going to stick all nine inches into her and ride her like a rented mule. You'll hear her scream like you couldn't even imagine!" I grabbed a tube of jelly and smeared it on my cock. Kelly grabbed it and guided my tool into her waiting cunt.

"So...good...so fucking good!" she screamed as I pounded away. I looked over at Brian and thought he was going to cry.

Just wait!

"See...Brian..." she grunted. "Not every guy...cums after...five strokes!"

Her pussy muscles were working overtime, grasping my invading member.

"Kelly, wait!" Brian screamed. "He's not wearing a rubber! He'll knock you up!"

"That's right, sport. I'm going to impregnate your girlfriend. By the looks of that thing you've got, birth control shouldn't have been an issue with you two!"

"Joe, fuck me doggie-style!" I didn't need to be asked twice. She got on her hands and knees and I reinserted my penis into her. Her tits shook from my thrusts. We were both facing Brian and he was trying to look away. He was sporting a small erection, maybe four inches. He couldn't help but enjoy the show.

I felt my orgasm coming, so it was time to put the final piece of Brian's humiliation in place.

"You know something, Kelly. Brian here has a point. If I shoot you full of my sperm, you might just get pregnant. You're a little young yet and have such a great life ahead of you without this loser, maybe we shouldn't risk it."

"But Joe, you've fucked me so good you deserve to get off. Want me to suck you off?"

"No, I'm not in the mood for it."

"Hey, Joe. I've got an idea. Brian here hasn't gotten any action. Why don't you stick your horse cock up his ass?"

The look of horror on Brian's face was priceless. Kelly had recited her lines to perfection and the final act of our little drama was about to play out.

"Please, no! I'll leave. I'll never see her again!"

"Too late, sport. Once I have an idea in my head, I have to carry it out." I turned to Kelly. "Grab the lube. Why don't you prepare the way?

With a devilish grin on her face Kelly squeezed some of the jelly onto her fingers and inserted them into her now former boyfriend's back passage.

"Just relax, Brian. Getting fucked in the ass is great. I love it!" She worked her fingers in, leaving a generous dose of grease inside him.

"Ready, sport? "Ready to get fucked?"

With someone I care about, I always introduce them to anal sex with gentleness, but this punk was going to feel all nine inches all at once.

Like a thunderclap I sank myself into the boy's ass. He screamed as I violated him and took away what little dignity he had left. I grabbed his asscheeks as I pounded him. The tears were now flowing as I let loose every ounce of aggression I could muster.

Kelly came up behind me and licked my balls. She then took her already greased fingers and started fingering my ass.

"See that, sport? Kelly is fingering my ass! She really wants me to shoot a big load into you."

Brian's virgin ass really felt great around my cock. I decided to cut the kid a little break and started stroking his cock, though my hands were so big it almost got lost.

"That feel good, sport? You like big Joe fucking your ass and giving you a hand job?" True to form he came after only a couple of strokes, covering my hand with his sperm. I brought the hand to his mouth and told him to eat it.

Between Brian's ass clenching on my cock and Kelly finger fucking my own ass, I couldn't hold off any longer. "I'm cumming! Filling your ass with sperm!"

It must have been the power of the situation, but that orgasm was one of the best of my life. I felt as if I emptied my balls of a pint of semen.

Kelly and I kissed and groped, giving the boy a final shot. We showered and got dressed then released Brian from the cuffs. Like a beaten dog he dressed and left, not saying a word.

"I don't think he'll be darkening your life any more, my sweet."

"Thanks, Joe. Thank you so much."