Kelly Clarkson's Voyeur

Story Info
Kelly walks around naked in her condo & attracts a visitor.
6k words
4.53
64.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'd like to thank Money for coming up with the idea of this story and being patient while I took ages to finally write it, also, I know the title has 'Voyeur' in it, but there isn't really any voyeurism, if that's what you're into and the sole reason why you clicked on the story, then I'm sorry. So now Kash Money collacorations presents: Kelly Clarkson's Voyeur

**********************************************

"Hey Kash!" Zack greeted me, opening the door to his apartment.

"I got the beers." I said handing him a six pack.

"Thanks man." He said taking the six pack from me.

"What the hell is this?" I said noticing that he had a telescope in his living room.

"There's suppose to be a meteor shower and..."

"You fucking geek!" I cut him off laughing. He was always a bit of a geek back in high school, which made it quite difficult to stay his best friend, but we'd been living next door to each other since the day he was born. We had a kind of Bart Simpson and Milhouse relationship.

"Seriously." He said going to his PC that was in the corner of the room, at one side of the window, close to the telescope. The PC was already on and he hit the 'wake' button. He clicked on a link and a internet window opened up. I grabbed a beer and started to drink straight away.

He hit the play button and a video started up of a meteor shower. I had to admit, it looked kinda cool.

"Exactly!" Zack said not even looking at my face to see my reaction. "Now imagine seeing that for real."

"You have a bit of a point, but to buy a telescope just to see it. That's a bit dorky."

"So you don't want to see it?" He asked.

"I might. Now that I know a nerd who has a telescope." I laughed and Zack gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Very funny." He said, looking a bit pissed off. I sat down on the chair in front of the telescope and looked through to see that it was pointed into the night sky.

"There's nothing going on." I said.

"That's cos the meteor shower is next Thursday." Zack replied. I started to move the telescope around and looked at people walking on the street. They looked much bigger with the telescope. I started to look around at the apartments opposite us.

"Those apartments look nice." I commented.

"Yeah, they're luxury condo's." Zack replied.

"That condo's bathroom looks about the same size as your whole apartment." I joked, not actually being able to see a bathroom, usually bathrooms are at the back so even if I was looking for one, I wouldn't find one.

"You can't see no bathrooms from this side." Zack protested. I just ignored him, moving the telescope around when something caught my eye.

All the condo apartments were empty and someone had just entered their apartment. She was a brunette and she took off her jacket and stepped out of her shoes. She put her keys down and took her top off and pulled her jeans down and was in her bra and panties.

"Does this have a zoom?" I asked.

"Yeah. You just turn this knob to zoom and focus." Zack said showing me the knob. "Why?" He asked.

"No reason." I said zooming into the brunette. She reached back and undid the hook on her bra and let it fall to the floor revealing her large gorgeous tits. She reached down to the waist band of her panties and pulled them down and off around her ankles. Now standing there in her birthday suit.

I zoomed in on her crotch to see that she was shaved. She started to walk over to her couch and sat down, picking up the remote and turning the TV on. She put her feet up on the coffee table in front of the couch and slouched down.

I zoomed in on her face and I could notice a nose ring straight away. Her face looked a little familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. I might've met her before somewhere.

The brunette looked down at her own crotch. I couldn't see what she was looking at because the arm of her couch was covering her hip area. She put her hand down there and it looked like she was rubbing herself.

"Holy shit!" I said my voice really low.

"That's it!" Zack said, he was on a seat with wheels and he rolled from in front of the PC to beside me. "What are you looking at?" I moved out the way so he could see. "Asking me about zooming in and..." His voice trailed off as he looked through the telescope.

"That chick looks hot, doesn't she?" I asked smiling.

"Don't you know who that is?" Zack asked looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders. "That's Kelly Clarkson!"

"No way!" I said pushing his seat at the bottom with my foot and his seat rolled towards the wall. I stared at her, watching her face as she masturbated and there was no doubt now that it was her.

"Does this thing record?" I asked.

"I think I can hook it up to the PC." Zack said unsure. "But I don't think it records." There was a minute or two of silence as I watched Kelly Clarkson go to work on herself.

"Dude!" I said, my mind not really processing words properly. "We gotta go in there."

"And say what?" Zack laughed. "We saw you masturbating through a telescope and we're wondering if you needed any help?"

"That's an excellent idea!" I said getting up, pretending to be serious when I wasn't.

"You're out of your mind." Zack said looking at me like I was crazy.

"I'm just kidding. I've got a much better plan anyway."

"Care to elaborate?" Zack asked. I gave a big smile before I proceeded to explain.

**************************************************

From looking through the telescope, I had counted windows from the left of the building to guess roughly which apartment was Kelly Clarkson's. Once I told Zack my plan, he claimed I was crazy and said he wanted no part of it. So here I was, going solo.

This was a huge step up compared to the building that Zack was living in opposite this building. As soon as you went in, there was a receptionist. I'm assuming that they were there to let visitors in. Probably called whoever the visitor was here to see to announce them. I also noticed that they had little letter boxes behind them, probably where the mail came and they had a bunch of keys there. Probably spare keys to the apartments.

I waited until the receptionist was busy talking to someone. They were too busy to notice me sneak in and towards the stairs. They had elevators there, but having to wait for the door to open was a sure way to get me caught. So I climbed up two flights of stairs to go find out what Kelly Clarkson's apartment number was.

Once I did this, I went back down to the lobby and waited in the distance for the receptionist to leave for a bathroom break. There's no way they were going to go a long time without needing to use the bathroom.

It was nearly 25 minutes before they finally left. I quickly jumped over the desk and searched for her door number, grabbing the key once I found it and then ran back up the two flights of stairs.

I went into Kelly Clarkson's apartment and waited for her to come home. It was nearly two hours before I heard keys jingling and entering the key hole on the door. I quickly hid in one of the rooms, leaving the door open just enough for me to peak out of.


Kelly Clarkson came in and shut the door behind her and just like yesterday, she stripped down to nothing. She was definitely one of those people who liked to walk around their apartment in the nude.

I quickly took my cell phone out, I had already put it on silent and took off all key pad and any other sounds that the phone may make. I turned the camera on my phone on and I started to take pictures of her walking around naked. Once I got enough pictures of her in every angle I could get, I started to send the pictures to Zack's cell phone.

I waited to see if she'd do what she did yesterday and waited for her to start masturbating so I could record it as a video file. Kelly went into the kitchen and got something to eat. She had fixed herself a sandwich, cut it down the middle into two pieces. She sat down on the couch and started to eat while she watched TV.

Nothing was really happening and I was starting to think that I should just come out with the pics, but I decided to wait a little longer and it paid off. Once Kelly Clarkson was finished with one half of the sandwich she continued to watch TV and found her hand travelling down her body and in between her legs.

I quickly moved my phone to doing videos and pressed the record button. I held the phone up while Kelly Clarkson went to work on her pussy moaning until she came to a quiet climax. I sent the video to Zack's phone. I know he won't delete the pictures and video despite the fact that he wanted no part of this.

Now that I had everything I needed, I figured it was as good a time as any to reveal myself to her. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room I was hiding in. Kelly Clarkson nearly jumped at the site of me.

"Who are? How'd you get in here?" She said looking very scared, lifting her thigh to cover her pussy and wrapping her arms around her chest to cover her tits.

"It took me a while to get in here." I said taking a seat beside her. She still had the other half of her sandwich still left on a plate on the coffee table. I picked it up and took a bite.

"Hmm. Turkey." I said as I chewed. "I had to wait for that receptionist to go to the bathroom so I could get the spare key."

"How did you know where I lived?" Kelly asked.

"I counted windows." I said taking another bite. I offered her the rest of the sandwich.

"No thanks." She said politely. "You still haven't told me who you are."

"The name's Kash." I said extending my hand. She looked at me and she moved her hand off her chest and shook my hand. Her hair was quite long and it flowed down her breasts, helping her to cover them up even more. I reached forward and moved her hair out the way and saw her pink nipple.

"What do you want?" Kelly asked sounding and looking very uncomfortable. I pulled my phone out and played her the video of her masturbating.

"I'm gonna put this on the internet along with these." I said switching to the photos of her walking naked. Kelly quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and started to delete the pictures and video.

As she did this, she left herself exposed. I reached forward and grabbed one of her boobs and squeezed it. Kelly didn't react to this as she was too busy deleting everything.

"Go to my messages and then into sent items." Kelly did as I told her to. "You see that? I have already sent them to my buddy Zack. So you deleting them makes no difference. If I text him and tell him to put them up on the internet, he will."

"I'll just keep your phone then." Kelly said trying to get smart. I couldn't help but laugh.

"So you really think that I'll never see him again?" Kelly starting to write a text message. She was telling Zack not to post them and to delete them.

"He's not gonna delete them. You don't think I anticipated that this might happen? He'll only delete them when I tell him in person." I lied. She didn't know that Zack wanted no part of this and I used that to my advantage.

Kelly gave me a defeated look. She didn't finish the text and handed me my phone.

"What do you want?" She asked, looking down, not bothering to cover up anymore.

"What do you think?"" I asked her, moving her hair from her face and behind her ear.

"I'm a red blooded male and you're a hot woman that is sitting before me naked." I said leaning forward kissing her on the side of her lips. She didn't kiss me back, but I moved my lips onto the centre of her lips and kissed her again, tilting my head to the side, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Kelly started to kiss me back now and I broke the kiss.

"I want you to fuck me." I told her. She didn't say anything, she reached forward and undid my belt, button and zipper. She pulled my jeans and boxers half way down my thighs. Her eyes widened as she looked at my cock. I looked at her and she looked at me. I smiled at her.

"Like what you see?" I asked her.

"It's really big!" Kelly said.

"Never had one this big, huh?" I said with a smug look on my face. Kelly shook her head, her reluctance fading from her face momentarily when she first saw my cock. I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her again, her kissing me back instantly. This time it was a longer kiss. Kelly reached down and started to stroke my shaft up and down quite fast.

"Trying to make me cum before I get to do anything." I said realising what she was trying to do straight away. "It's not gonna work." I said pulling her towards me by her wrists. "I want you to ride it." I said pulling her on me, getting her to straddle me.

"If I do this, you won't post the pictures and video on the internet. Will you?" She asked.

"That depends on you." I said.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked with a worried look.

"I want you to enjoy this, even if you have to pretend like you're enjoying when you're not. I don't like to fuck a girl that doesn't want to fuck me."

"But I don't." Kelly said. I reached for my phone. "What are you doing?" Kelly asked looking at the screen. I went into compose message and started to type. "Wait! No!" Kelly said once she realised what I was typing in. "OK! I'll do it!"

"Do what?" I asked her knowing exactly what she meant.

"I'll fuck you and I'll enjoy it." She said with a defeated look on her face. It was actually so much easier getting her to this point then I expected.

"Doesn't look like it right now." I said looking at her face. She forced a smile on her face. "You can do better than that!" I said.

Kelly looked down, took a deep breath and then looked back up at me with a genuine smile on her face. She leaned forward and started to kiss me passionately, hugging my head.

"I want you so bad!" She moaned, working her lips down my chest. She started to unbutton my shirt and kiss my bare chest. I started to feel my cock get harder and push up against her ass, going in between her butt crack.

"God, that feels so big! I can't wait to feel it inside me!" Kelly moaned, she reached back and held my cock, lifted herself up and then lowered herself down my shaft. I placed my hands on her hips.

"UUUUHHHHHHH!" She let out a loud moan. "It's so thick!" She had a look of pain mixed in with pleasure on her face. She worked her pussy half way down my shaft and back up, only leaving my cock head in. She lowered herself down my shaft again, this time taking my full length into her pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she stayed still once she had my full length in her. She looked into my eyes and wrapped her arms around my shoulder's. "I've never had a cock this big." She said kissing me passionately. I kissed her back instantly, sucking her tongue.

I was surprised at how much she was into then again, I did tell her I wanted her to be into this or at least pretend like she is. Which ever she was doing, it was convincing enough for me.

As we continued to kiss, Kelly started to slowly work her pussy half way up my cock and back down, adding a little more pace each time she did this.

Kelly let go off me and started to moan as she started to go at quite a fast pace now. I was hoping that I wouldn't get the urge to cum too soon and last long as possible, because what are the odds of me getting to fuck Kelly Clarkson again?

She started to ride me fast and hard, pushing her chest forward, her tits coming right up to my face. I started to thrust my hips up into her when she pushed her body down and I pulled back when she worked her hips up so I could feel more of her tight cunt on my shaft. My hands went around and I squeezed her butt cheeks as she rode me.

Kelly started to ride me faster and faster, trying her best to make me cum and get this over and done with. I could feel her starting to get wetter with every thrust. I stopped thrusting my hips up and just let her ride me. I was starting to get closer to my orgasm and I needed something to distract me, so I closed my eyes and I tried to think of something else, but it was no use. As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw a picture of Kelly's face as she rode me.

I moved my hands down her hips and thighs and onto her feet. I held her feet, one in each hand as I gently squeezed them. They felt warm in my hands and I looked down at them. I had never really paid attention to her feet, but she did apparently have the same trademark as Shakira, of performing bare feet when she's live,

I rubbed my thumb up and down Kelly's soles, which caused her to moan out louder and curl her toes tight.

"You got sensitive feet?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Yes!" Kelly moaned as she rode me. I held her feet tighter as she tried to squirm and move them away from my hands. I circled the balls under her big toes with my thumbs, pushing them up in between her toes, trying to get her to spread them apart.

"Please!" She moaned. Damn! She must have sensitive feet, I' barely played with them. "Cum inside me!" She said, kissing my neck. She felt very wet as her pussy splashed up and down my shaft, as if she was getting ready to cum herself.

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked, her feet was enough of a distraction for my orgasm to slow down.

"I don't want to cum to you!" She moaned. I took that as some form of insult and slapped her on her thick butt cheek. I didn't say anything, instead, I started to thrust my hips up and down like how I was doing before, but this time I was going much faster. I knew that she was gonna cum before me, so I didn't hold back.

"FUCK!" Kelly screamed. "Please stop!" She pleaded. "I'm gonna cum!" She moaned as she continued to ride me, which made her request seem somewhat strange. Her begging me to stop when she's the one riding me.

"OH GOD!" She screamed slamming her hips down as I felt her pussy contracting around my cock really fast. I continued to thrust my hips up and down as Kelly orgasmed. Kelly leaned forward against me, her face leaning on my shoulder.

"Did that feel good?" I asked.

"Yeah." Kelly answered. I leaned forward and kissed her and she kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around her as the kiss started to turn more passionate, I could feel her hands on my chest, she wasn't hugging me back. I was still thrusting my hips up and down and I could feel my orgasm fast approaching now.

"Get ready. I'm gonna cum." I said, now thrusting into her as fast as I can. "You want it in your cunt?"

"NO!" Kelly said almost shouting.

"Then get down on your knees and suck the cum out of my cock." I said to her and she quickly slid of my cock and the couch at the same, staying in between my legs, my cock hitting her on the chin as she got her face down to my crotch.

Kelly started to suck my cock hungrily, sucking the head hard and fast while stroking my shaft really fast with both hands.

"You gonna cum!" Kelly moaned, taking her mouth off my cock. "Fill my mouth with that nasty cum?"

"Keep sucking!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum!" I said pushing her head down, forcing my cock further into her mouth, feeling the back of her throat against my sensitive cock head and I blasted a load into her mouth. Kelly wrapped her lips around my thick shaft tight as I came in her mouth.

Kelly's hand strokes kept in rhythm with my loads, going slower as I started to shoot out less cum. Kelly took her mouth off my cock and looked around as if she was looking for somewhere to spit my cum out. I grabbed her by the wrist.

"I want to see you swallow my cum." I said to her and she gave a pissed off look and then swallowed.

"There!" She said opening her mouth showing me that she swallowed. "Happy?!" She said sarcastically.

"Yeah." I replied putting my hand on the back of her head and pulling her closer to my cock. "Keep sucking." I ordered her. She let out an annoyed sigh and lowered her lips onto my cock head and proceeded to work her mouth up and down the top half of my cock, able to fit more into her mouth now that my cock was a little softer.

12