Kelly Does Dallas Ch. 01

Story Info
New in town and looking for fun.
1.5k words
4.02
23.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come over,” he said when I answered the phone. “You have one hour to be at my door.” With that, he hung up. Butterflies were racing in my stomach at the sound of his voice. I slowly set the phone down, wondering what tonight would have in store for me. We had met the week earlier and had discussed our mutual interest in domination play. Even during our first date, he had made me do several submissive acts, nothing sexual but little things to let me know he was definitely in control. I was new in town and looking for a new Master, hoping James might be the One for me. Being in a new city meant I finally had the freedom to explore all my hidden desires, including my long suppressed submissive side. I was just a baby when it came to domination and submission play but the little bit I had experienced had made me hungry for more. I was learning how much I wanted to be a slave, to be owned fully by someone who would simply use me for his pleasure.

I glanced at the clock and headed for the shower. I knew he would want me to be clean and fresh for him. I washed myself quickly and thoroughly with a sweet smelling body wash, taking the time to shave my legs and pussy smooth. I finished my shower and dried my hair. I wrapped myself in my green silk robe, checking the clock. I applied my makeup the way James liked it, heavy on the eyeliner, sheer gloss on my mouth. He hated it when I left lipstick marks on him and would punish me severely for each offense. Hair and makeup ready, I turned to my closet.

I slipped on a lacy ice blue g-string and a matching pushup bra. The next items I chose were a short black skirt and a green silk blouse. Black thigh highs and high black heels completed the look. Right on time, I grabbed my keys and headed for my car. I lived only a few minutes from James’s house. I was making great time until I got stopped at a train crossing. Why on earth does a major city have trains travelling through the middle of it??? With a growing sense of dread, I watched precious minutes tick away while I waited for the train to pass. I was going to be late and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. After an eternity, the train cleared the crossing and I was free to continue on my way.

James was waiting for me when I arrived. He came out to the driveway the instant I pulled up. He grinned his Big Bad Wolf smile at me, kissing me quickly. Taking my hand, he led me inside. As soon as the door closed he shoved me against the wall. He pulled my hair roughly as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. A moment later, I felt his fingers inside my g-string. He abruptly released me and gestured to the stairs. I took a few steps and felt a hard smack on my bottom. I looked back in shock and James swatted me again. I hurried up the stairs ahead of him.

In his living room, James settled into his favorite leather chair. He held up his arms to me and I eagerly went to him, expecting more kissing. Instead, he pulled me over his lap before I realized what was happening. He roughly pulled up my skirt, revealing my bottom, covered only with a tiny string. I felt him rubbing my exposed cheeks. Without warning, the first smack fell hard. I cried out at the force of it.

“I told you what time to be here,” he growled. “You were 9 minutes late.”

“I’m sorry, sir,” I gasped as another blow fell. I knew that making excuses about the train would only anger him so I didn’t bring it up.

“Now I have to punish you, naughty girl,” James told me. He spanked me quite deliberately for the next several minutes, covering my bottom and thighs thoroughly, always waiting between blows so that I might feel the full sting. When it was becoming unbearable for me and my legs were starting to kick up with each spank, he pushed me onto the floor.

“Ready to suck some cock, little girl?” he asked, opening his pants. I nodded and hungrily swallowed his cock. He permitted me to lick and taste his hard cock for a moment before pulling me back over his lap for another spanking. There were tears in my eyes when he finished the second punishment. I quickly wiped them away and resumed my position kneeling between his legs. He was looking at me expectantly and I realized what he was waiting for.

“Thank you for punishing me for being late, sir. I’m sorry that I wasn’t here at the proper time,” I said sincerely, looking deep into his eyes.

“You are forgiven, my pet,” he said as he stroked my hair. “Now, let’s see those pretty breasts of yours.” I removed my blouse and bra, offering him my tits. He pinched my nipples hard until I cried out in pain. I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter at this treatment. James knew just how to push my buttons. He tugged at my hair, guiding my mouth back to his cock. My tongue worked frantically on his hard cock. I sucked him hard and deep into my throat. Then he pushed me back and stood up. With an iron grip on my hair, he forcefully fucked my mouth. When I began to gag, he granted me a moment to catch my breath, offering me his balls to lick until I had recovered.

“Good little slut,” he murmured. “Now remove your g-string and lie on the floor on your back.” I obeyed and was given further instruction. “Open your legs wide and spread your pussy for me.” He stood over me for a moment, enjoying the sight of his slut lying open and waiting for him. I was trembling with excitement. The wetness from my pussy covered my fingers. James joined me on the floor and sank two fingers into my aching pussy. I moaned happily as he slammed his fingers into me.

“So nice,” I whispered. “Fuck me, sir.”

“Does my little slut want to cum?” he asked, playing with my clit.

“Yes, please, sir,” I begged. “Please make your slut cum.” He grinned that wicked smile at me again and pinched my clit hard while driving his fingers into me. I came instantly, my juices running over his hand. My pussy squeezed his fingers hard as the waves of orgasm washed over me. Before my orgasm was completely over, James rammed his thick cock into my wet hole. He pinned my arms over my head and fucked me hard. It felt like he was trying to split me in two with his cock. The pain was overwhelming and I came again. I was still dizzy from my second orgasm when he made one final thrust into me, cumming deep in my pussy. He collapsed on top of me for a moment.

“My God, you came hard the second time,” he said. “Your pussy got so tight it made me think I was fucking your tight little ass. But I’ll save that for next time.”

“We’ll see about that,” I whispered.

“It’s not the slut’s decision if she gives up her ass,” James informed me. “Just wait until I send you to work with a string of beads in it.” My eyes widened at that thought. He rolled off of me and gestured for me to clean his glistening cock. I took my time licking him clean, savoring the taste of his cum and my pussy juice. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of my tongue. I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and very gently sucked while he went completely soft. Then I kissed my way up his tummy. He cuddled me against his chest for a while.

“I was easy on you tonight,” he said. “If you decide that you want to be my slave, you need to be prepared for more intense treatment.”

“Yes, sir, I understand.”

“I will restrain you, gag you, whip you, do anything to you that I choose. And no part of your body will be off limits to me. You need to understand that completely. Can you agree to all that?”

“Yes, sir,” I kissed his strong chest.

“Good.” He sat up and tossed my clothes at me. “You have served your purpose tonight.” A little shocked, I dressed quickly. He pulled his own clothing on and walked me to the door.

“I’ll call you tomorrow and we can discuss your training,” he said as he kissed me very gently on the lips. “You pleased me greatly tonight, my good girl.”

My heart leapt at the praise and I smiled all the way home, fantasizing about our next meeting.