Kelly, My BBC Slut for a Night

Story Info
She lets go of her fears.
5.1k words
4.37
115.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I -- On the Boat

The muted sun is straining through the clouds, softening its harsh, bright light and blistering heat. Soft winds caress the sails, coaxing us gently toward our destination like a father teaching his son how to bicycle. The small haze of perspiration on our skins is gently wicked away with each cuddly-soft puff of breeze. Even through the cooling winds, the sun still rapidly heats our exposed skin, hastening us to find the comfortable crevices of mid-day shadows under the sails. The sea that had roiled and rumbled a mere 24 hours earlier has been reduced to a tepid bath, too calm and serene for much other than thought and pen. So, there I sit, on the bow of the gently rolling catamaran cursing the wretched thoughts bubbling to the top of my lager-filled and sun-baked mind.

Instead of enjoying the paradise surrounding me, I'm embroiled in a ridiculous nighttime fantasy that has escaped into day. I sit here, wondering whether any of the others on the boat will notice the growing bulge in the thin nylon shorts I wear. Wondering if I should be damned for eternity for the devilishly erotic thoughts of my wife coursing through my head? Wondering if ever it would happen? Wondering how I would react if it did? Wondering what is the cure for wondering such things? Action I suppose. But I outpaced reality with that simplistic notion. Before action, there would surely need to be thought, conversation, understanding, agreement, and ultimately attraction to the idea and the act.

What would be the selling points for me? Simple. I'm a perverted voyeur who thinks his wife would look incredibly sexy with her legs spread wide and begging for the huge black cock fucking her to pump its extra-marital seed deep inside her married pussy. I think my wife would be amazing, covered in a sexy sheen of passion and lust that rendered her senseless as she stroked and sucked on the thick cock that had just filled her cunt with its load, coaxing more ropes of sticky cum to splash on her pretty face and then tenuously drip down onto her outrageously erect nipples atop her perfect 34C tits.

What would be the selling points/reasons I think she'd do it? She obviously enjoys sex...everything except anal and swallowing. Hell, she'll even take a cum shot on the face. She doesn't get as much sex as she wants. She loves to show off her body even though she wouldn't outright admit it. She says the wants to please me. She likes being a "cool wife" and a "hot wife." We've talked about it before and went so far as to call the other guy. She's said a few things about a few other men being sexy and even commented on how if we weren't married, she'd be dating one of them. So the concept of sex with other guys isn't entirely foreign to her.

I suppose part of the thought process not only needs to be why she would do it, but why she wouldn't. First, she'd be worried that it would affect our relationship. Undoubtedly, she'd be concerned that I would somehow think negatively for her having fucked someone else...much less for having enjoyed it. She might think that I'm just asking so I can later "use it against her." She might think it too awkward. She might be concerned about her reputation as a teacher. She might be concerned about getting pregnant. She might be concerned about catching an STD. When I say "might," I actually mean "probably would" to "most definitely would." She might be concerned that she'd be a "slut." She might be concerned that it would violate our wedding vows. She's very adept at coming up for reasons she wouldn't or shouldn't do something. I'm sure I've missed a few...or several.

There are also reasons why I wouldn't want it to happen. I'm leery of the thought that maybe the maxim is true...and once she went black, she'd never come back. I'm somewhat concerned that despite my feelings otherwise at the moment, that after it happens, I'll be upset or resentful that it did. I'm worried that someone who shouldn't find out about it would find out about it. I'm worried about STDs and pregnancy. I'm worried that one or both of us would come away from the situation less engaged in our marriage. I'm worried that she'd form an emotional bond with him that would develop into a relationship. I'm worried (and a little turned on) that she'd want to or would do it again with him or other black men with or without me around. I worry that the experience might physically or emotionally hurt her. We're kind of alike.

Nevertheless, I revel in my fantasy and enjoy the wicked rush of feeling the spray from the front of the boat lightly splashing across my chest while my cock pulses and rages with the erotic thoughts spinning inside my head.

Part II -- Back Home

We talked on and off about the topic for weeks and months. And just as I'd guessed, all of the topics I listed above were all the topics we talked about. I found it was especially entertaining and she was most compliant with my wishes when we were fucking or I was going down on her. As we sat there on lazy Saturday, talking about my favorite topic, she relented and said ok. Later that day, we placed an ad on adultfriendfinder.com.

MWC seeking BM to fuck slut wife. Wife is blonde/green eyed beauty, 5'9", 140, 36C, D/D free and shaved. BM should be D/D free (with recent test results available), handsome, tall, athletic build, and at least 8" when erect and fairly thick. One night only. No strings attached. Husband may participate (no M/M) and/or take photos/video. At her discretion, BM may fuck bareback.

The ad included a few pics of Kelly without her face visible. One showed her just standing there, with her legs slightly spread wearing a black mesh teddy. Her pink nipples just barely showed through the dark material and if you strained hard enough, you could make out just the subtle hint of her pussy lips clinging to the thin material. The next picture was one of her wearing the same outfit, except the top was pulled down below her luscious tits, baring them for all of the world to see her obviously excited nipples. Finally, the last picture was one of her spreading her legs as she sat back on our couch wearing the same black lace teddy. This time, though, she had pulled the thin thong crotch to the side and was spreading her pretty pink pussy lips to show just where she wanted her first black cock. We figured after we got some replies, we'd weed them out and settle on a few options that we'd look into more seriously.

Part III -- The Date

After we settled on Jim, we set a date. There were many, many well-endowed black men who were very excited about the opportunity to fuck my gorgeous white wife. I wasn't surprised, but Kelly was. She admitted that she loved the attention she was getting online...and in real life. But, that's another story. Ultimately, Kelly picked Jim out for a couple of reasons. We'd chatted with him and he seemed fairly friendly and down-to-earth. He'd sent us pics and Kelly readily found his chiseled physique very attractive. And while she's always claimed that size wasn't an issue, she was candidly impressed with the length (10") and girth (6") of Jim's cock. Even in his normal flaccid state, he was 5" long, just a mere inch shy of my full-on erection.

We met him in the hotel bar of a nice place in downtown St. Louis. He was well-dressed and quite friendly and open. Kelly was looking amazing and he quickly complimented her. We'd previously discussed what she should wear and settled on a new dress she'd just bought. It was a black tube top dress with a short flowing bottom that we'd bought. The hem fell just below the bottom of her ass-cheeks, threatening to give everyone a delightful view if the wind blew just so. The tight tube top accentuated her tits, riding just so her nipples were at the very most upper edge of her top, leaving them ready to peek out with the merest downward slippage or sudden movement. Her tits were tightly pressed together and offered up for viewing by nearly anyone passing by. Underneath, she had on the tiniest little mesh pink microthong that barely covered her smooth, sexy pussy that we'd just shaved in her bath just hours ago. She was wearing a pair of chunky stripper style platform heels that elevated her to nearly six feet tall.

After we'd talked with Jim for a while and consumed some tasty adult beverages, it was evident that he and Kelly were getting along very well. Of course, the xanax and five glasses of champagne Kelly had had while we sat there probably had something to do with it. I soon realized that Kelly had turned mostly toward Jim as they carried on talking and I was pretty much just sitting there observing. I soaked it in and could tell that Kelly was in full flirt mode as she kept laughing at nearly every word Jim spoke, lightly touching his arm and shoulder as she did so. Jim was apparently feeling touchy, also, as he had rested his strong right hand on Kelly's lean left thigh that she'd crossed over her right leg. They kept leaning in close and I couldn't make out what they were saying over the loud music and others talking around us in the bar.

I did manage to overhear Kelly incredulously ask, "Do you really think you can fit it all in?"

Jim's confident response was, "Don't worry, baby, I'll have you stuffed completely."

Kelly just smiled and laughed.

About ten minutes later, Kelly and Jim stood up and Kelly looked over her shoulder at me as if to say, well, this is it. I smiled and asked if we were going up and she shook her head emphatically yes. Jim wrapped his muscular arm around Kelly's waist as we headed to the elevator to go up to the suite we'd reserved. I felt like every eye in the bar and lobby was watching us knowing that Jim was going to fuck the gorgeous white married woman walking with him and that I was the voyeur husband of the woman. I doubt it took much to figure out, but the thought that others knew was pretty exciting itself and I found myself fighting to keep from getting a hard-on as I walked.

Waiting for the elevator, Jim told Kelly he couldn't wait to see her naked. Kelly's never been one to be afraid of showing some skin, so she looked around, and seeing no one else near the recessed elevator area, pulled slightly on the tight tube top and out popped her already erect pink nipples followed by the rest of her firm, ripe tits.

Jim's face lit-up and he exclaimed, "Damn! Those are some fine titties!"

Kelly smiled and giggled as Jim's hands immediately flew to her tits, cupping them, grabbing, pinching the nipples and pulling on them as Kelly stood there with a great big mischievous grin on her face. Jim leaned over and took Kelly's left nipple in his mouth and I thought my heart was going to beat through my chest as I realized the scene one would see if they happened upon us at that moment. A half-naked white woman with her tits being sucked and played with in public by a tall, handsome black man with a white guy standing there with an all-too-obvious erection in his pants. To add to it, Jim's other hand had roamed down to Kelly's ass, reaching under her short skirt and groping her. As he deftly grabbed and caressed Kelly's bare ass, he reached deep between her legs which she'd slightly spread. I could tell he was zeroing in on her pussy because Kelly's eyes widened and she gasped as his fingers found her barely covered clit. Jim then moved his other hand down and up under the front of Kelly's skirt as he moved his mouth to her swollen right nipple, leaving her left nipple wet with his saliva. Kelly was squirming as his hands found the thin side strings of her microthong and pulled it down to the middle of her thigh and pulled up her skirt, exposing her pussy completely so he could see it.

He gasped, "What a fucking gorgeous little pussy!!"

His fingers sawed between Kelly's legs and were immediately glistening with her sweet pussy juices. I was transfixed and lost all touch with reality.

And then I was sure my heart had stopped completely as the elevator door dinged and I heard voices on the other side of the door. Kelly's lusty eyes brightened and she hastily pushed her skirt down as Jim stood up and adjusted his thick, semi-erect cock that was snaking down the inside of his thigh. I blushed and tried to readjust my own raging hard-on so it wasn't as noticeable. Poor Kelly, though, didn't have time to get herself completely situated and as the door slid open, she was just pulling up her top. Had the young couple been really paying attention, they could have easily glimpsed Kelly's pert breast as she yanked the top up, still leaving basically the top half of her left nipple poking up over the edge of the fabric. What did catch their attention instead was the tiny bright pink thong bikini panties that were rolled down about four inches below the hem of Kelly's skirt -- right in the middle of her socially-unacceptably spread thighs. The guy smiled as he eyed Kelly up and down and spied Kelly's panties. The woman with him followed his gaze and grabbed his arm as he momentarily hesitated walking off the elevator.

As they passed, I noticed the somewhat cute girl smile and comment, "That slut's sure gonna get fucked tonight!"

Reality smashed back into place and the three of us hustled onto the elevator just as Kelly's top slipped, completely exposing her left nipple. The adventure or excitement of essentially getting caught seemed to embolden Jim and Kelly as they huddled into a corner of the elevator car with their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Jim ripped Kelly's top completely down again as I pressed the button to the 18th floor. For the first time, I saw Kelly rubbing Jim's crotch as we climbed to our floor. She smiled as she stroked Jim's ever-lengthening cock through his pants. Kelly's legs were spread farther as Jim massaged her pussy. Arriving at our floor, Kelly bent at the waist, leaned over and pulled her panties completely off, giving Jim and I a full-on view of her dripping wet pussy and tightly puckered asshole. She walked off the elevator with her tits jiggling with each step she took, completely unconcerned that someone might get a free viewing of her obviously-aroused bare breasts. She arrived at the door to our room and stood there smiling as Jim and I followed her.

I unlocked the door and as soon as we stepped in, Kelly and Jim were kissing passionately and frantically rubbing each other's bodies. I quickly grabbed the video camera I'd put in there earlier and started filming, not wanting to miss out on another moment of the lust exploding in the room. Turning back to the action, Jim had shed his shirt, revealing his broad muscled chest that Kelly was kissing all over as her hands were quickly unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. She pushed them down to the floor as she kept kissing her way down Jim's torso, stopping at the waistband of his boxer-briefs. As she crouched in front of Jim, Kelly grabbed his ass and leaned back, taking in a full view of his hardening cock straining against the thin material holding him in. As his black cock grew, the thick, dark head poked out of the bottom of his boxer briefs. Kelly leaned back in and kissed the mushroom head and then wrapped her radiant ruby red lips around it and started flicking her tongue over it. Jim reached down and literally had to fish his long cock out of his underwear to release it. As he did, his huge cock hung semi-erect and when he let go of it, it fell heavily on Kelly's upturned face, falling across her cheek and nose as she tried to catch it in her mouth. Kelly had to lean back a little as Jim's cock hung heavily between his legs, bending downward a bit from its own weight. Kelly again quickly captured his cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking the tip of it. She then took his thick black cock with one and then both hands, stroking the length of his cock as she spread the saliva from the tip down the length of his completely hard cock. It was amazing to see Kelly's small white hands barely wrapped around the girth and length of his cock, leaving a good three or four inches at the end that she stuffed greedily into her open mouth. Kelly's wedding ring glinted softly in the low light as she stroked and sucked him. Completely erect, Jim's cock stood out straight from his toned body like a baseball bat. The head of his cock flared, adding another three inches to the already cartoonishly large circumference of his shaft. Kelly's mouth was open wide and straining to just get the head of his cock in her mouth. Jim stood there complimenting her on what a gorgeous site it was seeing her lips wrapped around his cock and how amazing her mouth felt. Kelly was looking straight up into Jim's eyes as she kept sucking and slurping on the big black cock in front of her. Kelly reached down between her spread legs and wiped her hand along her pussy, gather the liberal pussy juice she'd been leaking. Her hand looked covered as she showed Jim how wet she was and then began jacking his cock with her pussy juice.

Jim took the hint and pulled Kelly up off his cock and led her over to the king sized bed. he silently unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. Jim then pushed her gently backward onto the bed so she was sitting there with his pre-cum leaking cock inches from her face. His cock was producing so much pre-cum that it literally dripped like a broken faucet, falling onto Kelly's breasts and thighs, leaving small glistening trails as each huge glob of clear liquid slid down her sweet-tasting skin. Kelly reached up and stroked his cock, producing even larger dollops of pre-cum from Jim's thick cock. Some of them were so copious, I thought I could hear them splashing against Kelly's naked body.

The unnoticed silence broke as Kelly lustily moaned, "God, I want you to fuck me so bad right now! I want all of that gorgeous black cock inside me!"

Jim smiled and asked, "You want the skin or the rubber, baby?"

Kelly turned and looked at me for the first time since we'd walked into the room. She was obviously torn between her raw desire to feel his skin and our concerns we'd talked about.

After a moment's hesitation -- during which I'm sure she and I thought a million different things -- Kelly quietly and with just a hint of disappointment only a husband of six years could hear, replied, "I think I want the rubber," and then quickly added, "for now."

So as Kelly continued to squeeze large drops of Jim's pre-cum onto her body, I grabbed a condom and gave it to her.

Jim kept smiling as any red-blooded male would, and politely replied, "No problem, baby, whatever you're comfortable with."

That response let me know we'd asked the right guy.

Kelly let go of Jim's cock momentarily and opened the condom. The condom looked impossibly small when she placed it up against the huge mushroom head of Jim's cock. Kelly tried rolling it onto Jim's cockhead, but couldn't get I rolled past the rim of it, so Jim reached down and helped her. The rubber was stretched so tightly around Jim's giant cock that it looked like it would break at any moment. I stupidly wondered if we should have gotten Magnums for him. The thought faded quickly as Kelly scooted back on the bed. I realized at that moment, I was the only person in the room still clothed, so I stripped down too. Kelly saw me and smiled as she noticed my own hard-on watching her with Jim. She knew I was enjoying watching her enjoy herself. I stood there video camera in one hand and my cock in the other.

In the time I'd stripped, Jim had crawled onto the bed and was kneeling back on his feet with his condom-wrapped behemoth just resting against Kelly's sopping wet cunt. He grabbed Kelly by the hips and scooted her down so that his cock was resting on her pelvis and stomach. Kelly looked down and just gasped as she realized, at the same time I did, that if Jim were to imbed all ten inches of his monster cock inside her, it would be incredibly deep inside her womb. Kelly's hips were rotated up and her legs spread wide out to her sides when Jim tilted his hips back and placed the head of his cock against Kelly's pussy. This time, though, Jim started applying pressure, pushing hard against her pussy as he held her pussy lips open wide with one of his hands. Kelly rose up on her elbows and watched as Jim's huge black cock slowly invaded her previously faithful married white pussy.

12