Kelly, Patrick and Elizabeth

Story Info
A woman dominated by a couple.
2.1k words
3.31
26.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers

Trigger warning; humiliation, lesbianism, choking, anilingus, zombies

*****

Kelly stomped her feet as far as her sharp stiletto heels would allow.

"I don't WANNA take the trash out! You treat me like a slave!"

Patrick shook his head, tapping his shoe impatiently. "Kelly, ya fiery lass," he scolded in an Irish brogue, "'Tis your anly chore, th' least you could do is serve it with some decency!"

"No!" she shook her head, her pigtails waving all around, "Garbage is gross! You can't make me do this, I'm a girl!"

"Girl," Patrick growled as he shook a finger at Kelly's face, "You'd better- AYE!" he yelped as Kelly leaned forward and chomped down on his finger.

"Oooh-ho-ho, you've done it now..." fire in his eyes, Patrick stepped forward and ran his fingers up the back of Kelly's head. She squeaked as he grabbed a fistful of her hair, gripping it so tight he lifted her onto her toes. "Ya keep doin' this, girl... I dinnae know why, you know what happens, you know what's gonna come to yae..."

Patrick jerked down on her hair, and with a pained gasp, Kelly was forced onto her knees. Keeping his grip, Patrick undid his belt and fly with his free hand. "Treat ye like a slave? You think it's gross? I'll show ye what's gross, you bloody harlot-" With a flick of his wrist, Patrick unleashed his penis. It was already hard and throbbing, expectant at the punishment it would bring. It was crimson-red, not as dark as the bulging veins, meaty and thick, though not as wide as the shiny head. Kelly opened her mouth to protest, and Patrick yanked her head forth, plugging his cock into her palate.

"Ya think I care 'bout the trash, lass?" he demanded, rocking his hips back and forth, thudding the smooth, hot head against the back of her mouth, far too wide to pass her tonsils, "I'm trying to give you somewhat to dae! So you's have a purpose, so you'd be good faer somethin'! But ye aint!" He was getting excited, yanking on her hair to bounce her skull up and down on his cock like she was enthusiastically agreeing. "Ya see this, what I do to ye? 'Tis all you're good far! You're nothin' but a lousy toilet-hole for me to dump my nuts into! You're smart lil' mouth is none but my own personal fun-cunt to badger and beat as I see fit! You got nothin' worth saying, trollop! You're a piece o' meat, a little piggy who ain't worth the pork she's made of, innit! BLARNEY!" Working himself into a frenzy, Patrick had piston-pumped Kelly's head into a blur, pulling himself out before he could come. Kelly gasped for air, and Patrick shoved her to the floor.

Even with her blushing cheeks and spittle streaked up her cheeks and down her chin, Kelly was beautiful and buxom with short, brown hair, sharp brown eyes and a tight, slender body with girlish breasts and muscular hips, young, though much older than she behaved. She panted, catching her breath, when Patrick knelt down and slid his hands up her thighs, up beneath her skirt. She stared at Patrick as he dragged his hands down, gripping the plain, white cotton panties he was yanking off her body. As soon as he pulled them clear of her ankles, he reached up and shoved the panties down on her head, pushing her head through one leg hole, then the other. Before Kelly could protest, Patrick grabbed the edge of the panties and twisted, stretching the fabric tight against Kelly's neck.

As Kelly kicked around and grabbed at her panties, Patrick stood up, lifting Kelly to her knees by the snare around her throat. Holding it tight, Patrick leaned down to Kelly, eyes bugging and tongue hanging, put his face right by hers and whispered, "Ye think I'm but playing, but I'm nae. Ye think I'll not be so cruel to ye, but I will. You done it this time girl, and I'mma make you regret it. Just you wait. Just you wait 'til Elizabeth gets home."

Without a word, he walked off, dragging her by the neck as she kicked around. Walking into another room, he dropped her. She gasped, getting on all fours as Patrick pointed at the dog kennel just in front of her. "Inside," he barked.

Still catching her breath, with her panties still hanging around her neck, Kelly crawled into the cage, which Patrick locked shut behind her. "Just you wait," he repeated as he walked from the room, "Just wait 'til Elizabeth gets home."

Kelly didn't know how long she'd been in that cage, but was awoken by a bang as Patrick slammed his hand on top of it. She heard a creak of the door to the cage swinging open, and Patrick growling, "Outside."

Timidly, Kelly put her hands outside the cage, followed by her knees. She heard a clack, and on the floor under her face she saw a plastic, bright purple dildo, its length studded with round bumps and several straps secured to the base.

"Pick it up," Patrick commanded. Familiar with the routine, Kelly knew what he meant- Bending her elbows, she crouched down with her face to the floor, wrapping her lips around the center of the shaft. Her eyes lowered and her cheeks blushing intensely, she sat up with the strap-on grasped between her teeth, holding still as Patrick lowered his hand to her neck with the end of a leash, clipping it on to the panties still hanging around her neck.

"You're in fer it nae, lassie," he threatened, standing up and tugging on the leash, "Elizabeth's home, and I reck she'll be right sour that you'd interrupt her evenin' tea. Git!" He stepped away, tugging Kelly along.

Her eyes on the floor, the dildo held between her teeth, Kelly crawled on all fours, hurrying to keep pace with Patrick as they walked through several rooms of the house. Her hands and knees were starting to get sore when they entered a candle-lit study, the walls lined with many old books stacked around a finely-crafted sofa lined with crimson velvet. Patrick halted in front of the couch, politely clearing his throat for the attention of a woman seated there; tall, with long, wavy locks of blonde hair tumbling past her shoulders, with heavy, firm breasts and magnificently wide hips, dressed in a plain blouse and green, plaid skirt, immersed in some hard-cover novel. She looked up over her gold-rimmed glasses- her eyes were dazzling green, but distant and unconcerned.

"Lizzie? My queen?" Patrick offered delicately, "Awful sorry to trouble you, but Kelly here..." He gestured to the leased woman sitting on the floor beside him, dildo in mouth and with a look of utmost shame and guilt, "...has been actin' uppity again."

"Is that sew?" Elizabeth lowered her novel and looked at Kelly, her voice crisp with a dry English inflection. "Really, Patrick, I'd have hewped you might manage such affairs without issyew." With a sigh, Elizabeth rolled on her hips and slid off the couch, resting her knees on the ground and laying her stomach on the sofa cushion, continuing to read her book. "There's no helping it, then. Kelly, you must be re-minded of your place."

Gulping, her loins growing warm in anticipation, Kelly crawled forward to the sofa, knowing how this would go. Coming up behind Elizabeth, she stopped, dropping the strap-on between her feet. Kelly reached up and delicately, respectfully, lifted Elizabeth's skirt up, folding it over the small of her back. Elizabeth rarely wore underwear, and her pale, broad ass seemed to dance with juicy anticipation in the warm candle light. Gulping, Kelly pressed her hands into those glorious buttocks- so large they made her hands seem tiny- and hesitantly pushed them apart. Elizabeth turned a page.

Kelly started to lean forward, then the panties around her neck pulled tight as Patrick drew back the leash. "What d'ye say, woman?" He demanded over the sound of his belt being unbuckled.

Biting her lip, Kelly drew a long breath, and with a wavering voice stated, "Thank you for this privilege, my queen."

"Yew've a bettah use for that tongue. Proceed." Elizabeth adjusted her glasses, keeping her eyes on her book.

With a sigh, Kelly leaned forward, closing her eyes as she sent her face tongue-first into the crevice of Elizabeth's ass. It took only a moment of dragging the tip of her tongue up and down warm flesh before it found its mark- a wrinkled indentation puckering inward. Patrick had taken weeks training Kelly to properly service Elizabeth, but in the end she had had learned- pushing from her neck, she pressed her tongue into the dimple as deep as her strength would allow, and proceeded to swirl it in widening circles. With the faintest moan, Elizabeth blinked. Incredible, Kelly thought, no matter how many times I do this, she's so clean, perfectly flavorless, totally well-kept and without any taint. It's like, she's so perfect, so above me, that even the dirtiest, most vulgar part of her is cleaner than I am. Like she's as glorious as Patrick always describes her, and I really am lucky to be allowed to do this.

Her mind was wiped clear by a crack and sharp pain across her ass. Patrick had tucked Kelly's skirt into her waistband and was punishing her with the strap of his belt. She squealed into Elizabeth's derriere as the strap cracked against her skin again and again, each time Patrick grunting louder and louder, until at last he cast the belt to the side and fell to his knees, aligning the head of his meaty cock against Kelly's anus just a moment before putting his full weight on it and plunging its full length in.

"OOooooh, that'll learn ye!" He grunted, digging his strong fingers hard into Kelly's hips, bumping enough force into her pelvis that Elizabeth had to adjust her glasses. "If ye don't pull your weigh one way, you'll do it another!" Kelly's face dragged strands of saliva from Elizabeth's butt-cheeks as Patrick grabbed the panties around her neck, drawing them tight and pulling her upright. Without taking his cock out of her, he stood up, dragging her by her neck and rectum to her feet. Dragging his free hand down her inner thigh, he grabbed her knee and pulled it up, sticking sideways at his waist. With Kelly's leg in one hand and her neck in the other, Patrick held her at a diagonal angle as he growled, "Yea, time to put you in your place. Ain't that right, Liz?"

Gasping, Kelly was already awash in dread as she looked in front of her- Elizabeth, well-practiced, was already totally, magnificently nude, and securely fitted with the strap-on. Without a word, she stepped up and rubbed the smooth, shiny tip of the dong against Kelly's already-slick lips before pushing it all the way in, then rocking her hips to match Patrick's rhythm.

Her eyes bugging out and tongue lolling to and fro to Elizabeth's rhythm, Kelly was starting to feel her punishment. Elizabeth ran one hand up Kelly's stomach, cupping her breast before getting a firm grip on a nipple, while the other one ran over Kelly's hip and down onto Patrick's backside, pulling on his hips and driving forcefully against her own, with Kelly absorbing the force of the impact. Their rhythm went faster and faster, growing to a crescendo as Patrick and Elizabeth rubbed the tips of their noses together over Kelly's animal moaning. Pulling firmly on the nipple, Elizabeth clearly asked, "What do you say, Kelly?"

Her whole body shivering with a guilty yet shameless blend of pleasure and pain, Kelly moaned as Patrick and Elizabeth deeply kissed. "Ahh! AAAah! Bratty... Bratty little girls... get... what bratty little girls deserve! AAaah! OOOooOOooOH!"

Pressing into her with one long, final squeeze, Patrick and Elizabeth stepped apart, letting Kelly collapse between them in a panting, twitching, slobbering mess.

"Maybe THIS time you'll learn yer- GAH!" Patrick squealed as the zombie that had snuck up on him tackled him to the ground. "Oh no!" He cried, grabbing its neck, trying to hold off the rotting, snapping jaws inches away from his face. "This is what I mean, Kelly! Ye have ta burn the bodies! Otherwise they're good as walkers! That's why ye have to TAKE OUT THE TRASH!"

With a bang, the zombie's head exploded onto the carpet. Still naked, already reading her book again, Elizabeth lowered the shotgun onto the cushion beside her.

"Thanks, your highness."

Synovex
Synovex
24 Followers