Kelly Pays Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim calls a friend. Kelly borrows him.
5.5k words
4.75
8.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to find Kim stroking my cock while Kelly had the head in her mouth. It took a moment for what was happening to register, but once wide awake, I liked what I was seeing. I reached over to stroke Kelly's thigh.

"Well, good morning," she said, releasing my cock for a moment. "We thought you'd never wake up."

"I do sleep pretty soundly," I said, "but I'm glad I woke up before it was over."

The girls laughed. "We wanted to get your day off to a good start," said Kim, still holding my cock, and taking it in her mouth since Kelly had let go of it. Kelly's hand replaced Kim's, their roles were reversed.

"You do that pretty well," I said. "It's like you practiced or something." The girls looked at each other and laughed.

"Kim's had more practice than I have," said Kelly. "She never misses a chance to work on the college guys when she's here." Kim was indeed doing a marvelous job getting my cock wide awake, though the feeling of Kelly's hand stroking me was great as well. I had been handled by both Kim and Kelly for quite a few years at this point, and they were both familiar with me, as I was with them. That familiarity was about to pay off, as they had me getting very close. They switched up again, and Kelly once more had my cock in her mouth. I love Kelly's blowjobs. She has a real talent for getting me to the edge, only to keep me there, and this morning was no exception. But the combination of Kelly sucking my cock while Kim was jerking me off was about to send me over the top.

"I'm going to come, girls," I said, wanting to warn Kelly she was about to get a mouthful-not that she hadn't swallowed many loads of my come already. She let go, then she and Kim both licked up and down the underside of my swelling cock, and I could no longer hold out, spewing a thick rope of sperm into the air, that came down on Kelly's cheek. They aimed me slightly right, and I shot another rope, this one landing on Kim's hair and face. They played with my spewing dick til both of their faces and hair were streaked with semen. After last night, I was amazed at how much I could come, but the girls have a great touch, and of course having both of them with me just intensified the sexual tension.

As I wilted, they took turns licking up the remaining come that had slid down my shaft, then cleaned each other up as best they could, ending that round with a kiss. I knew today would be fun.

We went out to a good breakfast, then back to my house. We spent the day around the pool, the girls rocking a couple of string bikinis. Kim especially looked good in hers, her full jugs filling out the top, which was just a size too small to contain them. I enjoyed watching her bounce around in the pool.

Kim had arranged for one of her college friends to come out for a visit. The more, the merrier, I always feel. He pulled up around three. We waved to him from the pool, and he came up on the deck. Kim introduced him as Jim, and Kelly and I greeted him. He was wearing a T shirt and boxers, which did little to hide what looked like an impressive package. Kim stood up and took off her top, her huge jugs now swaying as she walked to him.

"Don't be shy," she said to Jim. "We're all friends here." She kissed him hard, giving his crotch a good squeeze. She pulled away, lifting up Jim's T shirt and pulling it over his head. He had the trim body of a young man, and a nicely hairy chest, unlike many guys his age. As they kissed again, Kim's tits pressed into his chest, Jim pulled the string on Kim's bikini bottom, and her suit fell away, revealing her thick bush, slightly parted where her labia were now opening. She then pulled down on Jim's shorts, revealing a growing erection that looked like it was going to be nice and thick, and probably 8" long when he was fully hard. Kim stroked him a couple of times, then went down the ladder into the water, telling Jim to come on in, the water felt great on her naked body. She splashed some on her tits, making her nipples hard.

Kim came over to him, holding her tits in the water. "Come on in honey. Don't you want to hold these?? I know I want to hold that gorgeous cock." She reached up, giving him a stroke. He stiffened. Kelly was sitting with me on a lounge chair, her eyes riveted to his dick. When I looked over, she was biting her lip as she looked at him.

Jim climbed in, took Kim and kissed her hard, playing with her tits. Kim started stroking his cock, getting him harder than he already was, making the head swell. Kelly started stroking me as she watched Kim with her friend. After a few minutes, Kim leaned back as Jim held her, and lined up his cock with her now open pussy, and guided him inside her. They quickly got into a steady but paced rhythm, Kim now pushing herself toward Jim, kissing him, her tits on his chest, as they screwed. Kelly, still paying rapt attention to Jim as he fucked her colleague in the pool, stroked my cock, matching Jim and Kim's every stroke. Kim had her legs wrapped around him as he fucked her deeply, she meeting his thrusts. He must have really set her off, because she came on his cock after about five minutes. Kelly just held my cock when Kim orgasmed.

Once relaxed after coming, Kim told him to come inside her hairy cunt, to fill her deep. About a minute later, Kim leaned back as Jim took her hips, pushing his cock as far inside her as he could. He closed his eyes and his hips shook. Kelly, still holding my now leaking cock, watched in a trance as Jim came, then Kim as his come filled the deepest reaches of her pussy. He pulled Kim up, kissing her as his orgasm finished. They stayed together for a few minutes, then parted. Kim got out of the pool first, a big streak of her lover's come spilling out of her flooded cunt and running down her thigh as she climbed the ladder and went back to her lounge chair. Jim got out after, his now half hard dick swinging in front of him. I thought I heard Kelly sigh as she watched him walk by, going to sit with Kim.

Kelly was obviously aroused by the erotic display of Jim and Kim's coupling, to say nothing of her reaction to Jim's dick. I reached into her bikini to find her open and very wet. I leaned over and kissed her, caressing her tits as I tasted her lips. As we kissed, I untied her top and pulled it off, then her bottom. She was ready for a good fucking, and I eased her down on the lounger, my bobbing, leaking cock in front of her willing vagina. We kissed again, and she pulled me in. I went in easily til my balls were resting on her ass.

"Pretty hot??" I asked her.

"Oh, God, yes!!" said Kelly. "I never dreamed watching someone else could be so erotic." I slowly started pumping Kelly's pussy, kissing her on the neck, then down to her tits, and back up, finally kissing her lips. She met my kiss aggressively, grinding her mouth into mine. She met each thrust of my cock with one of hers, and soon was coming all over me, letting out a moan as her orgasm peaked.

Kim, hearing this, called over to us. "Hey, why don't you two get a room or get married or something!!"

I broke our kiss. Kelly looked up at me and smiled. She called back, "Well, we already had the baby!!"

Jim looked perplexed til Kim explained to him that I had gotten Kelly pregnant a dozen years earlier, and our daughter was now 11. As this was going on, I again looked into Kelly's eyes. "I'd marry you today if I could."

Kelly looked back at me, the same look I saw in those blue eyes I saw the night we conceived. She kissed me sweetly. "I'd marry you too. I love you."

"I love you too, Kelly."

Kelly looked up at me again, this time like she was feeling something deep inside. I felt her pussy get very wet and clench my pulsing cock. "Come inside me," she whispered. Kim and her boyfriend were making rude comments about us screwing out in the open, but we didn't hear a thing. I unloaded a huge load of semen into Kelly's willing, clutching vagina, hitting her deep, making her cry out in a loud moan as her hips shook around me. I felt my come spilling back out of Kelly, soaking my balls and her ass as I kept shooting into her. Finally we came back to reality as the orgasmic high wore off. I looked down at Kelly, who looked quite disheveled, but never more beautiful.

"That was amazing," said Kelly, still out of breath. "I've never come so hard...mmm, what you do to me!!"

"Me and watching a young, hung guy pound your friend," I said, baiting her.

"Yeah, well, that was...different." I stayed hard for a few minutes longer, and while I was still inside Kelly, we kissed softly, enjoying the afterglow of good lovemaking. Kim and Jim had quieted down when Kelly came, and were now making out on the next lounger, Kim doing her best to resurrect her man's spent tool. It was already responding, and I told Kelly to watch and see if he got hard again. Kelly looked over and noticed that Jim was indeed getting it up again as Kim stroked him.

"Maybe Kim will let you play with that tonight. Bet you'd enjoy it."

"I don't know," said Kelly thoughtfully. "Except for the Christmas party and when I come out here-and we've known each other forever-I've never cheated on my husband."

"Yeah, but think how it must feel to have that big dick inside you, throbbing, spewing a big load," I teased her.

"Mmmm..."said Kelly. "He must have come an awful lot. Look at Kim." Kim was sitting cross legged on the lounger, her pussy in plain view. Her labia were still slightly open, and a steady stream of Jim's sperm was spilling out, easy to see against the dark curls between Kim's legs.

Something to think about," I said.

"Mmmm..." said Kelly.

A little later, we got ourselves together and went to dinner. Kelly wore a red shirtdress that came about mid thigh. She left enough buttons open at the top to make it apparent she was braless under it. I wasn't sure if that was directed toward me, or to entice Jim away from Kim later. He noticed-I saw him checking her out as she moved, looking to get a glimpse of Kelly's soft, bouncy breasts. She left the bottom two buttons undone also, and I knew she'd be flashing us while we were out. Kim wore a pinstriped denim mini and a flower pattern bra top, rather low cut, and I wondered if she wouldn't fall out of it at some point.

We went to a local steak place, Kelly and I sitting together, Jim and Kim across from us. Kelly sat first, and I know she flashed Jim her pussy while she was taking her time getting settled. Kim favored me, shooting me a glance up her short skirt, revealing her matted bush as she sat down. It was going to be a good night. Kelly and Jim flirted quite a bit during dinner, and Kim occasionally shot me a look. I just smiled at her, and told her not to worry, I would take care of her.

After dinner, we went back to my place, settling in the living room with drinks. Jim sat on the couch. Before any of the rest of us could get settled, Kelly sat next to him. I sat on the love seat across from them, and beckoned Kim over. I had her sit sideways with her legs in my lap, and started to rub her feet. She smiled, telling me how good it felt. As she relaxed, I got a good look at her exposed pussy under her skirt.

Kelly and Jim seemed to be getting along pretty well, too. She was rubbing his leg as we all talked. It was becoming obvious he was getting aroused, as we could see the growing bulge in his shorts. Kelly started rubbing it slowly, commenting that he must be enjoying his visit. He said he was, and always liked when Kim came out, since they always had such a good time.

"You think we can have a good time, too??" asked Kelly sweetly.

"I'm sure we can," said Jim, looking at her. Kelly pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

They stopped abruptly, and Kelly turned to Kim and me. "You don't mind if I play with Jim tonight, do you??"

I looked at Kim. "Go with it," I whispered to her. "I want you tonight anyway."

Kim gave me a wink and a smile. "Go for it. We're all friends here. Share and share alike. Right, Tom??" Kim looked at me, then pulled herself up to kiss me. "This is why we came here." I rubbed her thighs as we watched Kelly, who was now reaching up Jim's shorts and stroking his cock as she kissed him. He had his hand in her dress, eagerly playing with her tits. We could tell she was liking the attention, judging by the way her nipples poked through her dress. Jim soon had her completely unbuttoned, revealing her aroused breasts and spreading pussy. I wondered if he was going to mind sloppy seconds, since I had blown a big load in Kelly's pussy only a few hours before. From my vantage point across the room, I could see Kelly was still pretty messy, her pubes still wet and tangled from our earlier round.

Kelly was really getting a good feel for Jim's cock, her eyes getting big as she played with it and realized how big it was. She pulled her hand out of his pants, telling him to lift his butt off the seat. When he did, she pulled his shorts down and off, and he kicked them away. His cock now out in the open, Kelly was getting a good look at it up close, savoring her view of its thickness and mushroom head. She stroked it slowly, but deliberately.

"Wow, that feels good in my hand," she said, watching it slide through her fingers.

"Imagine how it will feel in your pussy, spreading you open," said Kim, smiling at her. Kelly kissed Jim again.

Kelly sighed, then let go of him. She moved his legs so he was lying back on the sofa, reclining the seat for a better angle, then straddled him, facing Kim and me. She had his hard cock in front of her, and she renewed her stroking. Jim was starting to groan as Kelly was now getting him really excited. His head flared as she stroked, and she knew it was time. She lifted herself up, taking the head of his cock and putting it at her opening. She teased her clit with his big head, avoiding putting it in her pussy right away.

Kim, watching this, couldn't resist taunting Kelly. "Go on, put it in. He won't break you. Besides, you're giving him sloppy seconds anyway, he should slide in real easy." Kelly made a face at Kim and resumed teasing her clit and Jim's dick.

"Take your time, honey," said Jim. "It feels really great for me, and it's turning me on to see you get excited."

After a couple of minutes, Kelly shook as she came over his cock. As she came down, she slowly slid down onto his pulsing erection. Kim and I watched as the big head spread her slick labia and went inside her, the thick shaft still making her pussy lips open wide. Kelly took him til he was poking her cervix, a sharp sigh escaping from Kelly as she felt him hit bottom inside her. "Oh, God," Kelly whimpered, feeling the fullness of his cock inside her. Her pussy was still quivering from her recent orgasm, and Jim's cock inside her, filling her as it did, intensified the feeling. She pushed down on him, mashing his balls into her clit, rocking slowly back and forth.

Jim met her rocking by rolling with her movement. As they fucked in front of us, I massaged Kim's thighs and played with her already wet pussy. Kelly came while rocking on Jim's cock, and I got Kim to come almost simultaneously playing with her clit. After about ten minutes, having sent Kelly into orgasm twice, he was getting close to coming.

"Ms. Cass..." said Jim.

Kelly," she said. "Call me Kelly."

"Kelly," said Jim, "You feel so good on me, and it's getting me really turned on."

"I know," said Kelly. "I can feel you swelling inside me."

"We should change places. I'm going to come soon," said Jim.

"Mmmm, I know," said Kelly. "You've been leaking in me for a while."

"I don't want to get you pregnant," said Jim.

Kelly, who looked like she was working up to another good come, smiled at Jim. "I'll risk it."

"You sure??" said Jim, surprised at her willingness to take his seed.

"Oh, yeah," said Kelly, her breath getting short. "I want to feel that gorgeous cock going off inside me. If I get pregnant, it'll be worth it to feel you shooting all your sweet come in me."

Kim looked at me, then leaned up to whisper in my ear. "Didn't she have her tubes tied??"

I leaned over to Kim. "Yeah, right after she had our baby. But he doesn't know that." Kim smiled.

Kelly was going into another orgasm. She cried out as it started to hit her. "Oh, God, Jim, sweetie, come inside me!! Fill my horny married pussy with your seed!!" Her hips started to buck as she rode into it.

"Ms. Cass..."

"KELLY!!"

"I'm coming, Kelly!! I can't hold it back!!" Jim pushed up into Kelly's spasming twat. Kim and I watched intently as his balls pulsed as he shot burst after burst of semen into Kelly.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" cried Kelly. "God it's so hot!! I feel every spurt hitting my womb. Oh, yeah...oh, there's so much. Fill my womb, knock me up..." Her voice trailed off, but her mouth stayed open as her orgasm continued to wash over her. Jim was doing as requested, his sperm spilling back out of Kelly even as he was still coming. After a few minutes, they stopped moving, Kelly settling onto Jim as he rubbed her thighs from behind.

Kelly sighed and looked at Jim. "Oh that was good. I felt every drop of your come going into me. God, I'm so full!!" Jim just looked up at her and smiled.

"Hey, why don't you two get a room or something??" Kim called out, mocking them. Kelly and Jim looked at each other and laughed.

"Good idea," said Kelly. She stood up, Jim's still semi hard dick flopping out of her and onto his belly. A big stream of come spilled out of Kelly onto the rug, followed by a slower drip that landed on her right thigh and ran down toward her knee. She took Jim's hand, helping him up. She kissed him and looked at us. "I think we'll do that." She looked at Jim again, leading him by the hand toward the guest room, then back at us. "See you two old folks in the morning."

Kim and I looked at each other and laughed. "Well, grandma," I said. "Time to call it a night??"

"Only if you come to bed with me," said Kim, her blue eyes sparkling.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else." I took Kim's hand as she sat up, then stood, helping her up. We walked back to my master suite holding hands. When we got in the room, I took both of Kim's hands, pulled her to me and kissed her, long and deep. As we pulled away from it, Kim smiled, then leaned to me and kissed me back, also a long, deep, loving kiss. We pulled apart again, Kim pulling my shirt over my head, tossing it in the corner and playing her hands through the thick hair on my chest. I let her play in it for a couple of moments, then grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling the bra from underneath as I lifted it over her head, freeing her more than ample breasts.

"I love how you do that, so smooth, and you never hurt me. You'll have to show Jim tomorrow. He can't manage a bra top without pulling my boobs too hard."

"A gentle touch helps. He's young yet, he'll learn. Maybe we can both take your top off and see where it leads."

Kim laughed. "Double teaming me?? Might be fun!!"

I squeezed Kim's tits, playing with her nipples, which almost immediately were standing up like wine corks. We kissed as I played with them, Kim sighing as I aroused her. She undid my belt and the button on my shorts, putting one hand down the front. I was already hard, and Kim pulled away from our kiss.

"Look what I found," Kim said with a smile. She rubbed my cockhead, which was now standing up and sticking out the top. I pulled down the zipper, letting my shorts fall to the floor. Kim now stroked the full length of my dick, which was rising to full stiffness. I undid the button on her skirt, and pulled down her zipper, then had her step back and slowly pull it over her hips, watching as her bush came into view.

I looked into Kim's eyes, alternating with watching her skirt get lower, til she finally let it drop to the floor and she stepped out of it. "That never gets old, no matter how many times I see it." I looked at Kim, now standing naked in front of me, and stepped forward and kissed her again. Taking her hand, I led her to the bed, easing her down on it in front of me. I was about to kneel in front of her to go down on her spreading labia, when she stopped me.

12