Kelly Pays Off Ch. 03

Story Info
Perfect end to the best weekend; Kelly goes for three.
15.8k words
4.5
9.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUNDAY

We awoke Sunday morning, stirring slowly before going into the bathroom to take care of the usual morning needs. As we brushed our teeth, I watched Kim's large tits shake, a view I could enjoy every morning if I only had the chance. "I think I need a shower after yesterday," said Kim.

"Yeah, we made you a pretty good mess," I said. "Care to join me??"

Kim looked at me and smiled. She tied her hair back into a pony tail. "I think I will."

I started the water on both sides, got us a couple of towels and got in, holding Kim's hand as she stepped over the threshold. Once in, we let the water run over us, getting us good and wet. I grabbed the soap, making a good handful of lather. "I'll wash your back if you wash mine," I teased Kim.

"I bet that's not all you wash," said Kim, kissing me and playfully slapping my ass. She turned her back to me, and I started washing, first her shoulders, then down her back, over her ass, and spent a few minutes on her thighs, giving them a good massage. I then stood up to reach around her, now soaping up her ample breasts. They felt good in my hands, and I played with them in the soapy water, making her nipples erect.

"That's not my back," said Kim, smiling over her shoulder at me. My cock had started growing as soon we got in the shower, and was now poking into Kim's ass cheeks. She reached back and stroked it.

"That's not my back either," I said.

"This was all I could reach," Kim quipped, pulling my cock to her as she leaned slightly forward. I felt the hair around her opening, then the wet confines of her pussy, still filled with yesterday's come. I slid in easily. Kim let out a sigh as I hit bottom, the head poking her cervix. I stayed still for a few moments, letting her pussy adjust to my entry. I started slowly pulling out, teasing her clit with the head, then pushing all the way in til my balls rested on her clit. I'd grind a little, then repeat. I built to a steady plunging in and out, my balls now slapping on her. She was starting to breathe hard, and I knew it would not be long til I pushed her into orgasm.

"Is this what you did to Crystal??" asked Kim, mockingly. I slapped Kim's ass as I pounded her. Kim yelped at the shock of my hand hitting her ass.

"Yes. Just like that, til she was screaming for me to come inside her and give her a baby. And if you're not careful, you'll wind up in the same trouble she's in." I banged my balls into Kim's clit again, slapping her hard on the ass when they hit. That set Kim off, and she cried out, her hips shaking as she came around my pulsing cock. I rode out her orgasm, then slowly pulled out of her.

"No..." Kim whimpered. "I want it in me." I stood Kim up and turned her so she faced me. I'm six feet tall; Kim is about 5'8", with long legs. She's one of a very few women I can screw standing up face to face. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. Our tongues entwined as I held her close. I could feel her reaching down to take my cock in her hand. She pointed it at her clit and played the head around, then rose up a little for better access, and I felt the head, then the shaft slip inside her. She put her hands on my ass to pull me in tighter, and I did the same to her. She smiled at me and we kissed. I slowly ground her hips into me, using the motion to get deep in her. I could feel her bush on my balls and cock as I slowly worked her pussy on my cock.

"You're quite a mess in there," I teased her. "Get laid yesterday??"

"As a matter of fact, I did," said Kim, smiling at me.

"Who was the lucky guy??" I asked.

Kim blushed. "There were two. That's not a problem, is it??" Kim smiled sweetly.

"No, not at all. I love a slut, I mean, a woman who's secure in her sexuality. They give it to you good??"

"They did!!" Kim laughed. "The first one was a young guy who was pretty well built. He fucked me in the pool, filling me with his big cock as we rocked in the water, til he flooded me with lots and lots of his hot, sweet, young come."

"How was the other one??"

"Nice," said Kim, smiling dreamily. "He was an older man who made love to me slowly for a long time last night. When we were finished, after he gave me as big a load as my young friend, we fell asleep together, him with his arms around me. It was really sweet, and I felt really loved."

"I think that guy might just love you."

Kim's eyes sparkled as she looked at me. "I think he does. He's a dear friend, and I know I love him very much. I'd love for him to come inside me again."

"I think he'd love that, too" I said, looking into Kim's blue eyes. She pulled me close, and we kissed deeply, her pussy grinding into my cock. I held it deep, and started to come, ropes of semen splashing Kim's cervix as my climax exploded inside her, once more flooding her womb. Kim's hips quivered as she had her own orgasm, squeezing every drop of my sperm into her wanting vagina. We slowly returned to earth, though we continued to kiss as the warm water coursed over us. Finally I softened up and slipped out of Kim, a long string of come dripping out of her as I pulled away. Looking down, she laughed at the sight, saying she had a big clean up job to do.

"Well, here, let me help," I said, taking her hands. I eased her down onto the seat I had built into the shower, and knelt in front of her, opening her legs as she sat. I savored the sight of her tangled bush, come all around her opening, which was bubbling with a steady stream of spent semen.

"Oh, God..." said Kim, looking down at me with a smile of anticipation. She knew what was next. I started kissing her thighs midway up, about where my come had reached while she was standing. I licked slowly; she shuddered in anticipation of my tongue getting to her well used pussy. I slowly worked up her legs, alternating from left to right, as I licked up the stray semen that had cascaded out of her after I pulled out of her just a few moments earlier. I kept her tingling as I swirled my tongue, eventually reaching the dark curls at the top of her thighs. Kim thrust her pussy toward me, but I avoided it, instead working around her bush, licking the top of her slit through her fur patch, just teasing her clit. She jumped as I grazed it, letting out a moan.

"You are such a tease," she said, looking down as I nuzzled her bush. I licked up and down her slick inner lips, just gently running my tongue over her clit, getting a taste of my come in her still dripping twat. She jumped again, now letting out a short yelp. "Finish me!! Make me come!!" said Kim in a loud whisper

"Don't you want me to lick some more of my sperm out of your dripping cunt?? Or should I leave it in there for Kelly to find later??" I teased her. I recalled the hot scene of the girls going down on each other after they arrived on Friday night. I licked straight down the middle of Kim's labia, making her squirm.

"Oh, yeah, Kelly..." Kim said dreamily as she looked down at me. "I bet she's got something for me to taste too." Kim grabbed my head as I went back for another dip into her sloppy pussy, holding me to her. I ran my tongue over her clit, then stuck it deep into her. Her hips bucked and she screamed as her orgasm hit like a bomb. Her pussy flooded me as her orgasm overtook her. I kept licking, making it more intense, her juices and my spent come washing over me. I held my tongue in her til the rush subsided, then kissed through her bush and up her belly, kissing each nipple, then her neck, and finally her mouth, a long, deep kiss, full of passion and desire. We separated, Kim out of breath. It took her a minute to breathe again. She looked at me, her face in a grimace as an aftershock pulsed through her.

"Damn!! I forgot how good it feels when you go down on me after you've come."

"Just think how it will feel when Kelly goes down on you in a little while," I said, pouring fuel on the fire.

"Hmm...yeah," said Kim, a smile spreading over her face. "I wonder what those two are up to."

"I'd guess your boyfriend is still trying to get my girlfriend pregnant."

Kim kept smiling, perhaps thinking of her guy's thick cock sawing in and out of Kelly's pussy and filling it with load after load of sperm. "I wonder how many times he's come in her."

"Let's get done in here, and we can find out," I said, helping Kim to her feet. We washed off and got out of the shower. After drying off, Kim put on a bikini bottom, then cutoffs and a tank top. I put on shorts and a T shirt, and we headed for the kitchen, since I had told Kim I'd make everyone bagels.

As we walked down the hall toward the main part of the house, I noticed the door cracked on the guest room. I held Kim back, holding my fingers to my lips. I pointed to the door, signaling Kim to listen. Inside I could hear Jim and Kelly talking softly. I carefully looked in to see them lying in a spoon position, facing away from the door. Jim was behind Kelly, his cock about halfway into her pussy. They must have had a busy night, as I could see Kelly's pussy was slick, her bush wet, and dried come on the top of her thighs. Her labia looked like they'd taken a pounding. She was telling Jim how she loved having his cock in her, coming in her, and she hoped he'd have another load to give her. She moaned softly as Jim pushed his dick deep into her, holding it there.

I motioned for Kim to come over to see. She looked in the door and watched with me. Jim pulled back, just far enough to slip out of Kelly and tease her clit. Kelly squirmed, reached behind her and put his dick back inside her. He pushed in just far enough to get the head between her labia, paused, then slowly pushed all the way in, again holding it deep. Kelly's hips shuddered, and she again moaned softly, then told Jim he was poking her womb, and making her come.

"I love making you come," said Jim, pulling out of her and again playing the swelled head of his cock on her clit. Kelly squirmed again til Jim once more spread her labia with his big cockhead and pushed in til he was balls deep. He gave Kelly a couple of short strokes, poking her cervix. She moaned, reaching around to play with his balls.

"I want to make you come again. Deep in my pussy."

"Three loads isn't enough??" said Jim.

"I can't get enough of your come," said Kelly, a smile in her voice. She stroked Jim's cock as he backed off about halfway. "I want to feel your big cock filling me with more of your hot seed."

"If you keep playing with it like that, it's going to happen very soon."

"That's what I'm hoping," said Kelly, now playing with his balls. "I love starting the day this way, getting a big load of your sperm inside me." She returned to stroking his cock. Kim was mesmerized by the sight, her eyes glued to Kelly's hand on her boyfriend's cock. I looked back at her, and saw she had reached down into her bikini and was fingering her pussy. We then heard Jim groan, and Kelly let out a long sigh as she made him come in her pussy. I pulled Kim away toward the kitchen so she wouldn't come and tip them off that they were being watched.

"Pretty hot," I said to Kim.

"Yeah," she said, still on a preorgasmic high. "I don't usually get to watch someone else have sex. I forgot how much of a turn on it can be."

"Especially when you're getting the cream pie later on," I teased her.

"Yeah," Kim said quietly, giving me a distant smile. We started making up bagels for breakfast, making enough noise to alert the others that we were up and around. We put out the bagels and fixings just as Kelly and Jim emerged from the guest room, Kelly in a short robe that tied at the waist, Jim in boxers and a t shirt. We all put our breakfast together, then sat and ate, enjoying a pleasant conversation. After a while, it turned to how our late evenings went. Kim asked Kelly if Jim showed her a good time last night after they went to bed.

"Oh, yeah!!" said Kelly, looking at Jim. "He showed me a GREAT time." She leaned over and kissed Jim's cheek, making him blush.

"You gave me a pretty good time too," said Jim, returning the kiss.

"How many times did he come in you??" Asked Kim, leading Kelly on. "We figured he was going to do his absolute best to knock you up."

Kelly thought a moment. "Three after we went to bed. Twice last night, and once this morning."

"How'd you old folks do??" asked Jim.

"We had a nice time," said Kim, her eyes sparkling as she looked at me. "Tom made love to me nice and slow last night, and we did it again this morning in the shower." Kim reached over and took my hand, smiling at me. "We didn't do it as hot and hard as you two bunnies, but slow and steady is really nice." Kim shifted focus. "So, Kelly, I bet Jim left you a mess."

"Mmmm, he did!!" Kelly smiled, looking Kim directly in the eyes. "I'm really feeling it this morning too, especially after that wake up call. Wanna see??"

Kim's voice got low and sultry. "You know I do. If he came the other times last night like he did the first time, I know you have something good for me."

"I do, and I know you want it." Kelly stood up, letting her robe fall open, revealing her tits and tangled, wet, leaking muff. She looked at Kim, cocked her left hip to the side, and said seductively, "Come and get it." Kim was up in a flash, taking Kelly's hand and almost pulling her down the hall to the master suite. She let go about halfway down, pulling off her tank top, then dropping her cutoffs. Jim and I watched as Kim walked the rest of the way down in just her bikini bottom, her big tits bouncing as she went. Once in the bedroom, Kelly dropped her robe, standing naked in front of the bed as Kim pulled the string on her bikini and pushed Kelly onto her back.

Kim was on her knees immediately, first giving Kelly a good lick from ass to clit, making her jump as she lay on the bed. Kim then opened Kelly up with her fingers, getting a good look at Kelly's soaked cunt. Jim's sperm started to flow as soon as Kelly opened up. Kim looked up, and licked her lips. "You know how I love taking your man's come from you," she said to Kelly.

"Mmmmm," was all Kelly could say as Kim licked Kelly's pussy again, then stuck her tongue deep, holding it in as she licked around to get as much come as she could on her tongue. Kim pulled her tongue out, swallowed, then dove back in. Kelly let out a moan as her friend went down on her, reaching her tongue inside as far as it would go. Her hips shook as Kim licked her boyfriend's come from Kelly's twat, sucking on her clit.

"That's so tasty," said Kim, pulling back a moment to savor the taste of Jim's come mixed with Kelly's womanly juices. "I love how you both taste mixed together."

Kelly, back to earth for a moment, wanted to get her share of the action. "Kim, get up on the bed. I want to taste Tom's come from you."

Kim moved up onto the bed, getting her now open pussy over Kelly's face. Kelly put her face right in Kim's dripping cunt, licking as deep as Kim had on her, getting a good dose of my sperm. She swallowed, then licked up and down Kim's labia, getting the semen that had leaked out on her first assault on Kim's pussy. Kim, meanwhile, went back down on Kelly from above, getting a good taste of Kelly's come covered clit. The girls were starting to moan, each one giving the other a jolt from time to time as they licked each other.

Jim was stunned. He apparently had never seen such a thing. "Damn," he said, staring as the girls ravaged each other. "This is intense. I had no idea Kim liked girls too. This is so hot."

I laughed. "I had no idea either til the other night. Turns out they do this at home whenever they get a chance, even coordinating having sex with their husbands so they can get together later to swap loads. I agree, this is wild. Let's make it a foursome." I told Jim to get naked, and line up behind Kim, and I'd take Kelly. We got naked and into position. I motioned to Jim to put his dick in front of Kelly's face, while I started to nudge Kelly's clit with the head of my cock.

"Hey," Kelly called out. "That's not Kim's tongue!!"

"No it isn't," I replied. "I thought if you liked Kim down there, two of us would be even better." I started to slide my cock into Kelly as I spoke, Kim licking Kelly's clit as I slowly entered. She shook as my cock slid in, going all the way to her cervix easily, she was so slick with Jim's come and Kim licking her clit.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh," Kelly moaned, letting off Kim's clit for a moment as the sensation of my dick in her flooded pussy and Kim's tongue on her clit heightened her arousal. I slowly started to pump in and out of Kelly as Kim continued her attack on Kelly's overheated twat. Every few strokes I'd pull out, teasing Kelly's clit while Kim licked it, making her thrash her head back and forth from the intensity of the sensation she was getting. Kim would lick the head of my cock, then I'd push back inside Kelly.

While Kim and I were doing our best to send Kelly into orbit, Jim was getting started on Kim on the other end, slowly entering her cunt while Kelly licked his shaft and balls. I felt Kim bounce when Jim had entered her fully, his thick cock going deep into her soaked pussy. She looked up and moaned as Jim held his dick deep inside her, letting her feel it filling and stretching her. He groaned as Kelly licked his balls and the little bit of his shaft that still outside Kim, licking her clit at the same time.

Kim started to whimper, her arousal coming quicker than Kelly's. She looked up at me. "You are so bad!!" she said quietly, as her orgasm built. I felt her shake as her hips rocked in orgasm from the stimulation of Kelly's tongue and Jim's slowly thrusting erection. In a final thrust backward, she pushed hard on Jim's cock, setting him off. He groaned as he came inside Kim, a big load that spilled back out of her, onto Kelly's tongue and face, making her laugh as she tried to swallow the come that was dripping onto her.

I kept pumping away at Kelly's pussy, which was now juicing copiously. Within minutes, Kelly was having an incredible orgasm, her thrusting hips almost bucking me off, and almost breaking Kim's nose. Her orgasm triggered mine, and I filled her willing vagina with a big load of sperm. I stayed in her til my cock stopped pulsing, then pulled out slowly, Kim wasting no time in filling the void left by my retreating penis, getting the first big flood of come to drip from Kelly, then licking me clean before going back down on her colleague. Kelly did the same with Jim across the bed as the girls cleaned us and each other.

Jim and I took up positions on opposite sides of the bed, watching Kelly and Kim go down on each other, each savoring the other's sloppy, come filled pussy. It was quite a show, and the girls stayed at it for quite a while, since there was a lot there for them to play with. I had come in Kelly on Saturday afternoon, followed by Jim coming in her pussy four times since last night, before I came inside her again during the present episode. Kim had two loads from each of us. If getting one load out of each other was a treat, this was a feast, and both ladies seemed intent on enjoying every possible moment of it.

Finally the girls were done. Kim put her bikini back on, and Kelly got a bikini out of her bag, putting it on slowly as we watched. Jim and I put on our suits, and we all went out to the pool, where we would spend the day til dinner. Kim and Kelly teased us by sunning topless, asking Jim and me to put sunscreen on them. We had a good time with that, getting the girls covered in the slick lotion. Jim had a good time with Kim, starting on her back, then working on her legs til he brought her off playing with her clit. I did the same with Kelly, finishing up after I made her come by massaging her tits with the sunscreen, teasing her nipples til she came from me playing with them.