Kelly Ripa's Photo Shoot

Story Info
Kelly Ripa finds her sexy side.
1.2k words
3.86
32.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramznow
Ramznow
1 Followers

Ever since I was a young boy I wanted to be a photographer. Something about capturing a moment in time on film just had a draw for me. I graduated USC with a degree in Art, concentrating in Photography, and immediately landed a job as a photographer's assistant in the LA area.

It was unreal at times, the beautiful people and places, the unimaginable opulence. Through it all I learned the craft, figured out the skills and how to deal with LA people. Within three years I was a full-fledged photographer, with name recognition. This was the late 90s, the sky was the limit for everyone it seemed.

One of my first contracts was with the tennis sensation Martina Hingis. While I had heard rumors of sexual activity within the field, I had never experienced it first-hand until then. I was less of a photographer, and more of an escort service. I only took a handful of photographs, but spent half a day in Martina's apartment. Her sexual appetite was crazy! Pretty much the entire time I was either having sex with her, or she was masturbating. She stopped only to drink sports drinks, and (unfortunately) snort coke. But I was a guy in his mid-20s banging someone famous, I didn't care.

Most of my contracts were wannabe models getting their head-shots. The ages ran through the whole spectrum. From pageant queens to grandmas looking to start something new. Sex was a part of the industry, it was used as currency, and I benefited from that.

I occasionally had a shoot with someone well known; Gwen Stefani, Kate Hudson, Celine Dion, Katie Couric, to name a few. There are not many straight photographers out there, and the female subjects definitely noticed that I was straight during the shoots. There is a kind of sexual intensity that drives the client to preform to their utmost. This lead to sexual encounters sometimes.

I had heard rumors of her even when I was in undergraduate school. How she slept with pretty much anyone that laid eyes upon her. I mean a hundred guys. It was it was when I was about five years into being a full-fledged photographer that I got my first taste (so to speak) of Shannen Doherty. I was shooting a spread for an entertainment mag in LA, normal parameters. I got everything that I needed and told Shannen that. Without a word her two assistants just turned around and left the studio.

"You have to have a rubber" Shannen said looking at me. Of course I did, took it out of the drawer next to the sofa on-set. By the time I turned around she was totally nude.

"Try to make it fast, I want to have an early dinner." She's aid with a glazed look on here face.

I got undressed and went down on her. To this day I don't know if she actually got pleasure from me, or it was just doing something that she felt she had to. Yes she moaned, but it sounded rehearsed and un feeling.

After about five minutes, I came up for some air, put the condom on, and easily slid right into her VERY loose pussy. Her eyes were closed the entire time, and she did not kiss. Once In a while she moaned, but it didn't seem genuine.

When I was done, without a word she got up, got dressed and left. Since then I have done her a couple more times after shoots, but it is not good sex.

Since those days I have moved to suburban NYC. I don't photograph as much as I used to. Sex is still a currency in the business, and I enjoy that. And I am still surprised from time to time.

For example a few months ago I had a celebrity sexual encounter through work, that I would have never seen happening. Kelly Ripa. She embodies traits that I usually shy away from. I believed before the photo-shoot that she was an unattractive woman. She was short, artificially tan, skinny, peroxide blonde, flat, over 40, married, kids and in-shape to a crazy degree. Usually if I am photographing a celebrity I jerk off or have my assistant pleasure me before, so I am not hot and bothered during. I did not feel the need for that with Kelly, she was not my type.

Wow was I wrong! When she walked in there came in with her an aura of sensual ness and sexy. She looked stunning and was so energetic and happy. All of the attributes that I usually do not go for we're amazing on her.

Needless to say, my lack of relieving myself before took its toll. I had a raging hard-on the entire time. I caught her looking a couple times, and about halfway through she said something like, "Good to know not all male photographers are gay!"

We finished up. Kelly was smiling her big smile, looked at me and told her assistant to get a cup of coffee, and she would call her when she was ready to go. Jodi, my assistant, reads cues well, and quickly left the room as well.

Kelly, without hesitation, walked right up to me and started kissing me. Her hand went down to my crotch and she started rubbing me through my pants as we made out.

We kissed for a while, she was really into it, as was I. But, eventually we got our clothes off and we moved over to the mattress on-set.

"Just get in me" were the first words she said as we lay down on the bed. Not wanting to disappoint, I lay her on her back, spread her legs and easily slid my bare penis into her.

She looked right at me and said, "I haven't had good sex in years, show me what I have been missing!"

The only thing that I could muster was, "You are beautiful".

For a mother in her forties she was pretty tight, and very energetic. More than half the time she rode me, being very vocal, loud to the point I know the neighbors to my unit had to have heard.

Just before I was about to explode she started kissing me, and said, "Keep your eyes open and stay in me". I was more than happy to oblige, and a minute later I was kissing Kelly Ripa, with my eyes looking into her, depositing an enormous amount of my semen inside her MILF body.

She collapsed on top of me, and our sweaty bodies felt great touching. After she caught her breath she told me that was probably some of the best sex she has ever had, and she had only had sex with three others in her life besides me.

We lay there and cuddled, before I knew it I was hard again. Kelly smiled, said that unfortunately she needed to go really soon, but then went down on me, saying, "Quickly". A couple minutes later I was shooting my load in her mouth. And like a good girl she swallowed.

As she was getting dressed she mentioned that she would like to use me more often for photo-shoots. Yesterday I got confirmation that in a couple weeks she is coming in for a spread in a magazine. I can not wait!

Ramznow
Ramznow
1 Followers