Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see her momentary pause as if not wanting to answer in an effort to forget about her husband while she was here with Tyrell, but her being with him was the exact reason Tyrell wanted him on her mind. He wanted her to compare what she had at home with what she had here. He knew her husband would lose that competition.

Kelly swallowed gently and licked her lips before beginning to answer, "His name is..." and just as she was about to say "David", Tyrell pushed the head of his cock between her lips and she moaned again.

"I'm sorry Kelly, what is it?" he replied, leaving the head of his cock touching her lips.

This was now stimulating Kelly in a way she couldn't quite comprehend. The thought of her husband and her infidelity was horrifying just hours ago, but now there was sexual buzz to it. Kelly delayed answering only long enough to push his cock into the back of her mouth again, then she slowly pulled back and replied, "My husband's name is David." Then she gagged on his shaft once again.

Tyrell growled out quietly in that deep voice of his, "Say his name again."

Kelly's eyes fluttered at his statement. She pulled back just far enough so her lips were barely around his cockhead, then said, "David." She barely got his name out before she began to cum again.

Tyrell took advantage of the moment and scooped her off the floor and bent her over the arm of the couch, sliding her loosened pants down her legs as he did so. He then slid his cock between her soaked pussy lips and buried himself inside her.

Feeling her pussy stretch around the black shaft, Kelly hung her head and gripped the worn cushions on the couch as she moaned out, "Oh fuck yessssss." The fullness she felt was something David could not provide and even if he could, the crude manner which Tyrell was giving it to her was something David would never do.

Tyrell continued to pound her pussy bringing her off two more times before pumping his own seed inside her. Kelly wasted no time after feeling his orgasm subside before she turned around and fell to her knees before him, sucking his cock clean.

The remainder of that afternoon and evening continued with them fucking all over the house until they finally fell asleep exhausted from the day's exertions.

The following morning, Kelly again awoke slightly disoriented at her surroundings when the day's first light shined through the window. And like the day before, she was seized with guilt, though not quite as extreme. Still, she debated what she was doing. As much as she loved the sex, she was jeopardizing her marriage with each act.

However, she could not stop thinking about how Tyrell made her feel. How his cock seemed to be made for the sole purpose of pleasing her, and she for the same purpose for him.

She saw her phone laying on the floor next to the bed and reached for it. She needed something to occupy her mind until she could muster the will to get out of the bed. Maybe a game of solitaire. Maybe checking emails. Maybe a friend's post on Facebook.

In fact, she should have left her phone where it lay, for when she flipped it over there were four unread text messages from her husband David and one missed call. The texts, all displayed a sense of concern from her husband, but to his unknowing regret, also displayed a sense of weakness. A weakness which markedly contrasted with Tyrell's strength.

9:28 pm: "Honey? You didn't call. Did you forget about me?"

10:17 pm: "Sweetheart, you are making me nervous not being able to reach you."

11:21 pm: "Honey, please call when you read this!"

1:04 am: "Kelly, I am tossing and turning in bed not knowing if you are ok. Please call or text..."

It was the last one that really did it. The time stamp on that text was probably very close to the time she was tossing and turning, or more appropriately, being tossed and turned in Tyrell's bed. She smiled at the not too distant memory and then suppressed a light giggle at the symmetry of the situation.

And then Tyrell's cock seemed to call out to her again. And this time she answered.

Quietly setting the phone back down on the floor, without offering a response to the texts or listening to the voicemail, Kelly slowly turned towards Tyrell and took a deep breath through her nose, pulling in his scent. She unconsciously licked her lips as she gazed at his cock, watching as it grew in her sight as she brought her face closer and closer. With one final breath to inhale his scent, Kelly lowered her face to the black shaft and gently captured the head between her moist lips.

She heard Tyrell's sharp intake of breath as he felt her begin to suck his cock and it was like music to her ears. Her limited experience with him usually had her kneeling between his legs, but this time she was at his side as she blew him. Kelly turned her head slightly so she could make eye contact and realized his eyes were still closed though he had a subtle grin on his face.

Kelly's naiveté led her to believe Tyrell was still asleep so she decided it was an opportunity to truly explore his cock with her mouth. In reality, Tyrell had awoke the moment her lips touched his shaft and he was now content to just lie back and see where this little morning treat went.

This was the first time she had him in her mouth without him being fully hard and she marveled at the sensation of it hardening on her tongue. She was able to take him all the way and relished the feeling of his pubic hair touching her lips. Kelly continued to slowly bob her head up and down on his shaft, feeling its length grow and fill her mouth.

Kelly ran her tongue up and down his cock, tracing each bulging vein before slurping his shaft into her mouth again, and then starting the process over. Her drool was coating his now fully hardened rod and she began to work to take more and more of it into her mouth. Though she gagged each time he reached the back of her mouth, it did not dissuade her from pushing for more.

She kept glancing up at him to see if he was awake but each time she found his eyes closed.

Kelly continued to push his cock to the back of her throat, challenging her own gag reflex and working to suppress it. When she finally felt it breach her throat, she moaned out in pleasure and was joined by Tyrell. She pulled back slightly to take a breath of air and then pushed forward again, holding him in her throat. Kelly began to work him in and out of her throat, enjoying the sensation nearly as much as Tyrell. Her lips slid from the base of his cock to the head, following each contour of his shaft and its veins.

This time when she looked up at him, she saw his eyes gazing into her own. She winked at him as she saw his smile appear on his face. Then she turned her focus back to his cock. Kelly pushed him into her throat once more.

She felt Tyrell put his hand gently on the back of her head and she enjoyed how he just rested it there rather than attempt to control her pace, this meant to her that she was doing things right.

Kelly began to rub his balls, feeling their fullness and awaiting them to expend themselves into her mouth. Using her eyes alone, Kelly asked for Tyrell to release his seed into her mouth. Tyrell complied.

His balls contracted within his scrotum and launched his ejaculate up his shaft. His sperm spurted from his cockhead onto Kelly's waiting tongue. She swallowed greedily to make room for more. And more she received.

They were late in getting to the hospital that day, not arriving until after lunch, and only after Tyrell shot his second load of the day into her pussy.

The braless Kelly, airing a sexuality her husband had never seen, gave a flirtatious smile to the elderly black volunteer who was back on duty after his day off yesterday. She left him with thoughts of envy for what Tyrell must enjoy.

In the room, Tyrell was never more than an arm's length away from Kelly. And Kelly wanted it no other way. Paying any meaningful attention to her father was nearly impossible. First, like each visit, he was never really conscious. Second, Tyrell continued to touch her and it only kept her libido burning.

The visit itself was brief. Tyrell suggested they leave and Kelly was happy to comply. And when she leaned over to say goodbye to her father, Tyrell stepped up behind her, grabbed her hips and rubbed his cock against her ass. The sheer naughtiness of that act had her panting.

Like the previous visits, Kelly felt all eyes were on her as they made their way to the elevator and back to the visitor's desk. She could feel her nipples bulging against her top. She felt a sexy sway to her walk. She knew she should be doing neither of these things visiting her father in the hospital. But she couldn't help it. In fact, she didn't want to help it.

At the visitor's desk Kelly handed their passes back to the black man who seemed a bit shocked at the brevity of the visit. Kelly glanced to make sure no one was within earshot, then winked at the man and motioning her head towards Tyrell said, "If that room had one more bed, we wouldn't be leaving right now." The man's sharp breath was similar to what she heard from Tyrell a few hours earlier when she locked her lips around his cock.

Immediately upon stepping outside, Tyrell put his arm around Kelly and pulled her close. She sidled up to him instinctively. They headed out of the parking lot and Tyrell decided to expand Kelly's increasingly flexible boundaries.

He stopped the car at a 7-11 which had a handful of young black men milling about at the entrance. He pulled up the pump and told her to go in and buy a six pack of beer and some food for dinner. Kelly was both intimidated and charged at having to walk through the gauntlet of men. Their reaction to her stepping out of the car which Tyrell was driving made it clear they knew she and Tyrell were fucking. And similar to their restaurant visit the other day, this excited her tremendously.

It also made her feel somewhat stripped naked, as if these men not only knew they were fucking but had somehow seen them fucking. Her nipples, hardened at these thoughts, were clearly braless as she excused herself between the now silent men and stepped through the door.

She came outside after purchasing what Tyrell had requested and also the gas, and found Tyrell in conversation with the men. Tyrell told her curtly, "Go put the stuff in the car then come back over here and meet my boys."

For fear of inability to speak, Kelly could only nod her response and then did as she was instructed.

She returned and sidled up to Tyrell both as a bit of a security blanket and just because she was aroused. Tyrell had evidently just finished telling them something about her because as soon as she wrapped her arm around him he said, "Bitch here for a few days visiting her old man in the hospital. Ain't ya?"

Kelly was at first struck by his referring to her as "bitch" but then quickly ran through what had occurred over the last few days and that word was hardly anything to get worked up over. She replied somewhat meekly, "Yes, I got here a couple days ago."

Tyrell then dropped the bomb of her infidelity with his next sentence, "Glad she made the trip alone too. Her husband probably shit himself if he had been here last couple days!"

The words hit Kelly like a sexual anvil. There was no denying it. Everything Tyrell had just said was true. And how could she possibly deny it with her arm wrapped around him and her braless tits pressing into his side. And just like that a different persona in Kelly emerged. She smiled up at Tyrell and then gave a coy glance to the men before saying, "You got that right!"

The men laughed at her comment and then bumped fists with Tyrell. Their laughter, which she viewed as directed at David, and their banter with Tyrell soaked her pussy. It made her feel as if each one of them desired her. As if each one wanted to be in Tyrell's place. And the thought of being lusted after like that was like a drug. She gave them another sweet and sexy smile as Tyrell ended the conversation. "Later boys. Need to take care of things while I got the chance."

The men each gave some sort of goodbye to Tyrell and she could feel their eyes on her and heard their murmurs directed towards her. As she got in the car she gave them another smile and a wink, then waved her fingers as she closed the car door.

Kelly was desperate to not say a word to Tyrell at how excited she was because she was fearful he would continue the conversation. But she needn't say a word. Her earlier behavior, coupled with her heavy breathing and hard nipples told Tyrell all he needed to know.

They weren't back in his place 10 minutes before his cock was again inside Kelly's welcoming pussy as she rode him on the couch. Her pants were on the floor and her blouse still on but open as she slid her pussy up and down his shaft. Similar to her inexperience at sucking cock, riding it was also something relatively new to Kelly. But just like tasting it, this was something she quickly came to enjoy.

Tyrell had his hands on her hips, controlling the pace while Kelly used her legs to kind of bounce herself up and down. She was far too new at this to do it anything more than gently, but she felt so good to be pleasing him in this manner. Tyrell gently tightened his grip on her hips and brought her to a stop with his cock fully buried inside her.

Kelly could see the look on his face that there wasn't a problem, and she was slightly grateful to give her legs a break. Fully seated on his lap, Kelly was just above eye level with Tyrell as she felt his fingers begin to tweak and gently roll her nipples. She bit her lip and closed her eyes at the sensation.

When Kelly's eyes opened, Tyrell locked on to them and said, "You gave the boys quite a treat this afternoon," leaving the words to hang in the air as he gauged her reaction. Kelly didn't speak or knowingly react. But Tyrell could feel her body respond as she replayed the thoughts in her mind.

Tyrell continued, "Tell me Kelly," as he tweaked her nipples again, "You liked walking past those niggas didn't you? You liked the idea of teasing them, huh?" The word "niggas" shocked her when she heard it. And she was equally shocked at the realization he could tell she liked walking past them. But she didn't want to admit it.

"I could see it in your eyes girl. I could feel it when you stood next to me. Heart pounding, heavy breathing. No sense denying it Kelly." He paused a moment and then began to slowly hump his hips upward as he continued to roll her nipples. Then he added, "Say it Kelly."

And with those words, Kelly began to orgasm.

Her mind went back to walking past those men. With her eyes closed as she came, she imagined them reaching out as she stepped through them. They were much closer in her thoughts. Their hands reached out. They brushed against her breasts. One even tweaked a nipple similar to what Tyrell was doing now.

And she finally gave in. "Yessss...yesss...I enjoyed it..."

Satisfied with her admission, Tyrell put her on her back and began to fuck her in earnest. Kelly's tits jiggled as his hips slammed into her ass cheeks. The slapping sound of flesh on flesh filled the room. The only thing that overwhelmed that sound was Kelly's orgasm, "Ohhhh...fuuuckkkk...yessssss!!" as her pussy spasmed.

Tyrell's cock followed suit and he pumped his seed into her pussy. He let his cock soften slightly inside her before pulling out and leaning himself back on the couch. Kelly was already moving as he was reclining himself back. She slipped from the couch to her knees and began to clean his cock with her tongue. She could feel his seed at her pussy lips as she did so.

Satisfied she had cleaned him properly, Kelly climbed back up on the couch herself to catch her breath. Then she got up to make the two of them a meal out of the food she had bought at the 7-11. She didn't bother to dress.

A few hours later, after a brief nap and watching television naked while exploring each other's bodies with their hands, the two lovers were back at it. They moved to the bedroom and Kelly had used her mouth to harden his cock completely. Tyrell had her get on her hands and knees and she expected he was going to take her doggy style.

And then she felt some warm gel drip in to the crack of her ass. She froze for a moment confused. "He couldn't have cum," she thought to herself. And then she realized he intended to take her ass.

Kelly looked back over her shoulder with the look of panic on her face. Tyrell grinned at her and said softly, "Relax, girl."

She continued to stare at him with a concerned look on her face even as she nodded at his words.

Tyrell continued in a quiet measured tone, "I'll go easy. And I know you gonna love it." With those words, he began to ease his mushroom head into her ass.

Kelly felt the uncomfortable stretch and it only increased her anxiety. She gripped the sheets and buried her face in the pillow. She wasn't sure she could continue.

Tyrell recognized what was going on and continued to take it slow.

Then, things began to change for Kelly. Her body began to respond to his cock in her ass. It began to welcome it. Slowly, she began to push back against Tyrell. Her ass was taking more of his cock and when he wrapped a hand around her hips and began to finger her clit, she began to cum. The grip on the sheet and face in the pillow were now actions of pleasure. And she again realized Tyrell was right, she was loving it.

Tyrell continued to fuck her ass as she experienced her first orgasm with his cock in her ass, and then he decided to pump his cum inside her.

To his surprise, Kelly wasted no time in turning around and taking his cock into her mouth to clean him. While he had every intention of having her do it, he thought it would take a little prompting first. And he grinned down at her as she bathed his cock in balls with her tongue to lick up and remnants of sperm not pumped inside her.

She lay on the bed relishing the sensations her body had and still was experiencing, before getting up to go to the bathroom and clean herself up. Slipping into the living room to grab her phone, Kelly she saw a few more missed texts and calls from David. She didn't bother to respond. She didn't want her husband to ruin the feelings she was experiencing with her black lover. She put the phone on the shelf of the headboard and laid down with Tyrell. The two of them fell asleep not long after that.

The next morning began like the morning before. Kelly woke first and then immediately slipped her mouth down to Tyrell's cock. She was stunned with herself at how much she wanted to have him in her mouth. She actually debated whether she would have to start doing this for David when she returned home, but then shook that silly thought away as he would never understand and never match up.

Kelly was bobbing up and down on his cock when she heard her phone buzz. She naturally froze a moment as if to debate what to do but Tyrell gave her head a gentle nudge which told her to keep on blowing him.

What she didn't know was that Tyrell had grabbed her phone. When she had pushed his cock back into her throat, he held the phone before her eyes and she saw the caller ID "David".

The effect was instant.

Kelly began to cum.

Kelly's mind became enraptured with the thought of David as she sucked off Tyrell. There was no way David could possibly know what was going on, but the idea still excited her beyond belief. She kept her eyes locked on her husband's name for as long as she could while her orgasm washed over her. As her orgasm began to ebb, she saw the "missed call" appear on the screen.

Tyrell, seeking to exploit both the situation and Kelly's obviously fertile mind, gently used her hair to pull her mouth free from his cock and said, "Call him back."