Kelly: The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ignored her question, and focused on the wet sounds of their fucking. The girl was very close, he could tell. Poor thing. She had no idea how this was all going to play itself out over the rest of the night.

"Sir…what…whuh…about your wife…?"

Poor thing. So concerned with details beyond her understanding.

Kelly's delicate fingers turned the young girl's head her to the right. "What about me? I'm right here."

Corm smiled fiercely at his wife stepped from behind him to lavish a long, wet kiss on the startled Jess. His wife was nude save for her platinum collar and heels, honeyed curls cascading down across her shoulders and over her full breasts. Kelly had shaven of course, and he fancied he could see her pussy throb as she turned her attentions to the captive girl.

Jessica shuddered in his arms, returning the kiss enthusiastically even as she ground her ass into his pelvis. Corm ceased his thrusting, reveling in the tight grip she had on him.

Kelly broke the kiss, and knelt before the girl. Startled at this, Jess tried to resist, but couldn't, trapped by his arm and her own lust.

His wife looked up at him and winked. He smiled. Kelly then shifted her gaze to Jessica, held there captive to her pleasure. "Don't worry, Dear, if you're good we'll take you home in the morning."

Kelly's hunger was apparent as she bent to lick the throbbing pussy before her. Corm smiled. The picnic had been quite a success after all.

12