Kelly The Jobber

Story Info
Kelly takes a pounding
1.1k words
3.83
38.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly always had a big mouth so it wasn't a surprise that her first match back at the League was against a big black woman named Rotunda Brown. "What's takin' you so long to get to the ring, fatso," she hollered, sticking her blonde head through the middle rope as the 376 pound ball of girth came waddling down the aisle; barely scraping the metal guardrails on either side.

"These people came to see my hot body," Kelly continued to yell into the microphone she had taken from the announcer after Rotunda was introduced. Kelly ran her hands up her firm body, her delectable C cup breasts barely contained in a tiny pink string bikini while her opponent wore a red spandex body suit with a mesh top over it. She delicately made her way up the steel steps, holding onto the ring post for support as Kelly got a chant of "Boom! Boom! Boom!" going for every step her opponent took. The enormous woman struggled to fit her massive weight through the middle rope when Kelly attacked.

The referee signaled for the bell as Kelly doubled her fists up and slammed them into the back of Rotunda's head twice before pulling the ebony behemoth into the ring by her ear-length hair. There she continued to keep the fat woman off balance as Kelly slapped Rotunda across her jiggly jowls only to follow up with a kick or punch to her large protruding belly.

After delivering a well-placed knee lift to Rotunda's gut, the big black woman bent over, clutching her belly, allowing Kelly to jump to a deliver a dropkick to the side of the big woman's head. Rotunda staggered and Kelly grabbed the black woman's short hair; she charged forward and bulldogged her face first into the mat. Rotunda rolled over like a beached whale, groaning and holding her forehead while Kelly got up, dancing over her opponent. The crowd clapped along as Kelly shook her ass for the crowd while pointing and laughing at Rotunda.

Kelly got the crowd to start chanting "Get-Up-Fat-Ass," to the beat of her clapping. She stood back at the referees instructions as Rotunda slowly got up to her knees. It looked like the blonde had the match already won as she hauled Rotunda up by her short hair; she winced as she was lead across the ring until she was backed into the corner again. However Kelly's last mistake was trying to Irish whip the big woman into the ropes; even using two hands she was barely able to budge Rotunda.

Kelly gave up on this endeavor and backed up a couple steps to get some momentum as she came charging in, attempting to deliver a dropkick to her opponent, when Rotunda charged out with the speed of a rhino. Her thick arm collided with Kelly's face, stopping the blonde dead in her tracks as if she had just run into a brick wall. "Ugh," she groaned as Rotunda stood over her smiling before reaching down and lifting the blonde up by her long hair as if she were a toy doll baby. Kelly screeched as she was lifted high in the air, above the nearly six foot tall woman's head, and slammed down with enough velocity to shake the mat. The crowd quickly changed sides and started applauding Rotunda who had so easily took the wind out of the white girl's sails from the sheer simplicity and savagery of almost beating Kelly like a carpet.

Rotunda lifted Kelly up again, she was just barely groaning now as the black woman got in her face.

"Where's all that shit you were talkin' earlier," she seemed to roar at the blonde and cocked back her ham-sized fist to pound the blonde in the abdomen.

"Oomph," Kelly gurgled as her torso seemed to bounce from the repeated impact of Rotunda's belly punches as if she were being used for batting practice.

She easily scooped Kelly up and body slammed her to the mat with a thunderous boom as the blonde arched her back up; trying to cry out in pain but having no air to do so only a meager whine escaped her lips. Rotunda enjoyed the sight of this as she hauled Kelly up with a fistful of her long, blonde hair and body slammed her into the mat again as the white girl gave a more animated motion; rolling over as though she were on fire. She was finally able to scream out in agony as she held her back with one hand while lying on her stomach; her little sneakers kicking the mat in frustration.

"Break-Her-Blonde-Ass," chants started to echo through the crowd until the entire arena began cheering for Kelly's destruction. Rotunda pulled Kelly up by grabbing the white girl's pink thong and used her like a yo-yo. Kelly's squeals of pain were like music to the black woman's ears as she bounced her up and down until the flimsy bottoms snapped in Rotunda's thick hand. Kelly had been receiving a monster pussy wedgie and once stripped of her thong, she fell to the mat sighing at the relief. Rotunda sat down on Kelly's back, nearly squashing the slender blonde, as she locked in a Boston crab. Kelly's breasts were squashed into the mat as the black woman reclined more until she thought her own back was going to snap in half.

Rotunda got up, not wanting an early submission, as she picked Kelly up and began repeatedly body slamming her into the mat, sometimes dropping one of her huge elbows onto Kelly's chest as the blonde's boobs popped out of their top. Finally growing tired of her never-ending screams, Rotunda gave Kelly three vicious back breakers in a row until the crowd began chanting, "Make her tap! Make her tap!"

Scooping up Kelly's limp body like a child would a toy; Rotunda flipped the blonde onto her broad shoulders and hopped around shaking the blonde in a torture rack submission.

"Ahh! I give! I give!" Kelly sobbed but Rotunda wouldn't let her down until Kelly admitted big women were sexier, which she did, practically shrieking so the crowd could hear over their cheering.

Rotunda dropped Kelly as the referee rang the bell and lifted the fat woman's arm. Before she left the ring, Rotunda scooped Kelly up onto one shoulder, like a caveman bringing home a bride, as she carried the nearly unconscious blonde back into the locker room. Once in the back, Rotunda headed straight for the showers. She dumped the white girl on the porcelain tiles and proceeded to strip off her own one piece. Kelly was barely aware of what was happening until Rotunda laid across her, shoving her big black titty into the white girl's mouth. Kelly had no choice but to please the behemoth as she spent an hour servicing the enormous woman, eating her pussy and ass before Rotunda finally grew tired and left. Kelly briefly considered retiring from pro-wrestling before she passed out.

(To be continued in Kelly's Craigslist Adventures)