Kelly The Jobber Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly has a catfight against her boyfriend's BBW mother.
1.6k words
4.21
41.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Continues Jobbing

Kelly took a month off from wrestling when she had met a guy name Mike at her gym. They started seeing each other pretty regularly when she got a call from Wendy, Mike's mother. He was close with his family, and his mother didn't seem to like Kelly much, so she was a little shocked at receiving a text message from the only other woman in her boyfriend's life.

The message was simple, "Be over at my place at noon." Kelly thought it was odd since that would be when Mike was usually at work but the second message that came in read, "Be dressed for a fight." Kelly scoffed; Mike's mom was a short fat woman in her late forties and Kelly often saw the woman sneering at her own hot blonde body but she knew most women were jealous of how she looked.

Kelly donned her usual wrestling attire of a skimpy pink string bikini that exposed most of her firm young figure. She threw on a tank top, shorts and flip flops before heading over to Wendy's house. It was a small one story house; Kelly parked on the street and only knocked on the door once when it flew open. She saw Wendy standing there; a frumpy 5'3" 240 pound brunette with ear length curly dark brown hair, her nose curled up to make her resemble a pig even more. She was wearing a black one piece swimsuit; it protruded from the front due to her large breasts and belly.

"Get in here, bitch," Wendy swore and motioned Kelly inside, slamming the door behind the shocked blonde. Her boyfriend's mom had always been somewhat civil with her but never so openly hostile; she didn't think she ever heard the woman swear once. Kelly then followed the fat woman as she waddled down the steps to the basement where she saw Wendy had laid out several blue rubber mats.

"Okay cunt, here's the rules," the older woman started talking slowly after catching her breath. This is gonna be too easy, Kelly thought as she smirked while Wendy took big gulps of air as though she had just run a marathon. "First rule is no hitting the face; this includes slapping and punching, understood?" Wendy put an accusatory finger in Kelly's face to which she simply nodded to.

"You can pull hair and anything below the throat is fair game," Wendy counted off on her fingers as Kelly just smiled. "Finally, winner decides when the loser's had enough, sound good to you, bitch?"

"I been waitin' to whip that ass," Kelly laughed and wiggled out of her shorts and kicking her flip flops into the corner before whipping her tank top to pose for her opponent. "I know you're just jealous of my body, don't worry; your son seems to like it," Kelly continued to mock the short woman.

"After I beat you today," Wendy said, narrowing her eyes as Kelly continued to run her hands up and down her body, "you're never going to see him again, agreed?"

"Sure whatever bitch, and after I stomp a mud hole in your fatass you better treat me like the queen I am," Kelly retorted and with that both ladies put up their hands as if in a test of strength. They both knew the score and immediately locked their talons in each other's hair. Both women were calling each other "bitch" and "whore" while they pulled hair like they were in a tug of war.

"Ugh, take this, slut," Wendy grunted and blindly kicked Kelly between her legs. "Oh f-," she started to swear, her fingers immediately leaving her opponent's hair to clutch her womanhood, when Wendy slugged the blonde in her bare abdomen. "Ughhh," Kelly groaned as she hadn't expected the blow and felt the air rush out of her. She leaned forward against her would-be mother-in-law as the shorter woman grabbed Kelly by her crotch then picked her up and body slammed her onto the mats.

"Oomph," Kelly grunted as Wendy stomped her foot on the blonde's stomach. "Get up you worthless skank!" the fat woman hollered as Kelly lay on the mat, her body in agony. She squealed as Wendy hauled the girl up by her long hair only to repeat the same maneuver and body slam her onto the mats.

Kelly started to cry softly as it felt like her back had been run over by a car. "Aww, is da widdle baby hurt?" Wendy asked mockingly as Kelly rolled over, rubbing her sore spine. The big woman grabbed Kelly's blonde hair and planted her foot in the girl's back before pulling back hard.

"Ahhh you bitch," Kelly yelled as she tried to pry the woman's fat fingers from her hair as it felt like her back was going to snap in half. She grew tired of this and helped Kelly to her feet with her fistful of hair and ran the pretty blonde face first into the white drywall that lined the basement. She pulled her head back again and rammed Kelly's face into it again; bouncing her skull off it like a basketball. Wendy turned the dazed girl around so her back was to the wall.

"Uh, no...please," Kelly spoke softly, as she was lost in a fog. "Too late, bitch, I hope you don't like breathing," Wendy hissed and rammed her big fist into Kelly's flat stomach nearly a dozen times, holding the blonde upright by yanking up the front of her bikini bottoms with her left hand; digging the material into her already sore pussy hard enough to make Kelly wince and stand up on her tip toes.

By the time Wendy was done, Kelly was retching and coughing as she bent over wheezing before Wendy picked her up, as if to body slam her again, but instead dropped down to bury the point of her knee into Kelly's spine. "Ugh oh god!" she blurted out before turning to lie face down on the mat, sobbing in pain like an infant. Wendy bent down and untied the blonde's top; she made no effort to fight back as the older woman bound Kelly's skinny arms behind her. She yanked down the "crybaby's" bikini bottoms, as Wendy called the blonde many other names that continued making her sob and sniffle.

"Come on, little crybaby; you were so brave a few minutes ago. So did this 'fat old bitch' whip your scrawny ass?" Wendy yelled as she had rolled Kelly onto her back while holding the blonde's pink thong. She sniffed and nodded but Wendy gave Kelly's nipple a nasty twist until she screamed, "You! You kicked my ass! Owww!"

"Are you going to break up with my son and be my bitch?"

"Y-yes, m-m-mistress," Kelly broke down in tears.

"Good now you better get started," Wendy chuckled, proud of her simple victory, as she pulled the blonde up to her knees by her hair. She made Kelly crawl over until she shoved her so the blonde had her back against the drywall but sat on her haunches. Wendy turned, but still had a handful of her new bitch's hair, and pulled aside the back of her one piece swimsuit.

"You better do a good job on my ass slut or I'll rip all of that pretty hair out of your head," Wendy hissed and pulled Kelly's face into the crack of her smelly fat ass. She squealed initially but Wendy backed up, giving Kelly nowhere to go; she felt the big woman's nails digging into her perky C cup tits so she reluctantly began rimming her boyfriend's mother out.

"Ohh yea, that's a good girl; momma likes it nice and wet," Wendy moaned as she released her grip on Kelly's boob until she was practically twerking her ass; sandwiching the blonde's head against the wall and her butt. Kelly began licking out the big woman's sphincter as if her life depended on it. After four minutes of digging as deep into Wendy's sweaty ass as she could, the big woman stepped away; grabbing Kelly by her hair and shoving her to the mat she said, "I hope you like eating pussy more than my ass."

Kelly just gulped, enjoying the taste of fresh air, before Wendy sat on Kelly's sternum; she pinched the blonde's nipple, causing her to shriek, before planting her pussy on the girl's open mouth. "Oh yes, girlie, show me how much you like being my bitch," Wendy moaned as she had once more pulled aside her swimsuit so her hairy pussy covered Kelly's open mouth. She ground herself down hard, Kelly's nose was obstructed by the big woman's fupa, her moans slowly rose to a high falsetto; she grabbed onto Kelly's hair, pulling her face tighter against her pussy, as she flooded the young girl's face with her juices.

After she had her orgasm, Wendy pulled Kelly up by her hair, untied her and told her to get out. "Walk to your car, I'm keeping this," she held up the bikini top and matching thong Kelly had been wearing. "And I'll tell my son you're not good enough for him but if I ever text you to come over and please me you better show up or I'll come find you and give you another beating, bitch. Is that understood?"

"Yes mistress," Kelly sniffled and was almost literally kicked out of Wendy's house as she tried to cover up; the only thing in her hands were her car keys and remote as she tentatively made her way to her vehicle. Although she sniffled and was red with embarrassment as neighbors watering their lawn had seen her walk of shame, Kelly was thrilled at being beaten and turned into a slut. Still she did kind of want to win a match; as she started the car she thought about putting in an advertisement for a male wrestling partner in craigslist, maybe even another fat dyke to hopefully dominate her but only if she could actually get in a hit or two.