Kelly vs Bulldog

Story Info
Hot blonde tries her hand at mixed wrestling in a steel cage.
1k words
3.69
30k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting tired of amateur challengers, Kelly joined a Las Vegas pro-wrestling club. The venue featured a full size ring with a small arena where an audience gathered twice a week to watch the various matches. The fighters got paid a little to compete but each winner got an extra hundred bucks to sweeten the pot.

Opponents are made from the club membership and are done by someone requesting a match. Kelly being new and wanting a challenge issued an anything goes policy; she was not disappointed when a hairy biker named Bulldog was the first to challenge her to a fight in a steel cage.

Kelly comes out to the ring playing Katy Perry; she's wearing white flip flops with orange booty shorts and a black Gold's Gym crop top. Bulldog was already in the ring, wearing black cutoff jeans showing a slightly built chest with strong arms and a beer belly; he stands 5'11" with a receding hairline and a full beard not to mention various tattoos from his biker gang.

Kelly does a sexy strip tease while facing Bulldog, whipping her top off her head as she wiggled out of her shorts to reveal a tiny pink string bikini; the triangles barely covering her perky 32 C cup breasts. She steps up the cage and enters the ring; she's 5'5" 124 pounds with blonde hair down past her shoulders sporting a nice firm, tanned body.

She climbed up the ring steps in her bare feet and entered the cage door. The referee inside locked the door then called the pair into the center to go over the rules. He was a well-built man in his forties, an off duty cop who took no shit on the streets or in the ring.

"You both know the only way to win is knock out or ten count pin, there is escaping the cage until one of you has won." The biker towered over Kelly as she stood defiant and unafraid as Bulldog licked his lips while he stared at his opponent's cleavage.

"There are no closed punches to the face and no biting, I'm lookin' at you mad dog," the ref said with a finger in the biker's face. "Now let's get it on," he waved and signaled for the bell. The crowd was sparse for this early match but the few who came were eager to see some brutality as was Bulldog's previous record.

At the sound of the bell, Kelly came charging forward; aiming a high kick at Bulldog's head. The heavyset biker was taken aback and was able to only partially block the kick. The blow still sent him reeling back as Kelly continued with another spin kick, this time to the biker's breadbasket.

"Oomph," he grunted as he held his stomach while Kelly gripped the top rope for balance as she delivered a series of hard kicks to Bulldog's head, chest and stomach before a final roundhouse nearly sat the big guy down on his ass.

Kelly stood, pumping her fists in the air like she had already won while Bulldog took the opportunity to pull himself up using the ropes. Kelly's back was still to her opponent when the biker grabbed the back of her head by her blonde hair and rammed her face into the cage. Bulldog heaved back twice more, smacking Kelly's forehead against the metal mesh before flinging her to the mat where she lay, face down, in a heap; nearly unconscious.

Bulldog stomped his biker boot down on Kelly's back hard enough to leave imprints before pulling her up to her feet by her blonde hair. He scooped the petite girl up and dropped down to one knee, bending her in an agonizing backbreaker. Kelly screamed as it felt like she had been snapped in half.

Her body was nearly limp when Bulldog picked her up and once again nailed Kelly with a backbreaker that left her spasming. Bulldog grabbed Kelly's lithe legs and rolled her over onto her stomach before sitting down on her ass as he applied a boston crab. She was screeching as the biker folded her in half like a matchbook; she was blubbering and trying to crawl for the ropes but making no progress.

When Bulldog got bored with this he got up, pulling a nearly lifeless Kelly up by her blonde hair, and irish whipped her into the ropes. Kelly's back ricocheted off the steel cage; she whimpered, her steps faltering as Bulldog picked her up and dropped her crotch first across his knee with an inverted atomic drop.

Kelly fell to the mat, clutching her pussy as Bulldog bent down to remove her top. He hauled her up by her hair again before scooping her up in what looked like a vertical sixty nine before he drilled her head into the mat with a tombstone piledriver. He nonchalantly sat with his ass over her face, playing with Kelly's tits, while the ref slow counted the ten count pin.

Bulldog got up, hoisting the unconscious Kelly onto his shoulder upside as he paraded her around the ring; slapping her bare tits so everyone in the crowd could see. This everyone included Kelly's husband, Patrick, who wasn't happy with his wife's choice of lifestyle. No matter how much he tried to talk her out of it, Kelly was obsessed with fighting in the ring and she would never turn down a challenge or quit her passion.

For a final show, Bulldog tied Kelly's wrists to the cage and once she was secure he slapped the pretty blonde awake.

"Time to pay for all those kicks you gave me earlier now open wide or I'll put it in your backdoor instead," Bulldog commanded. Kelly was about to tell him to go fuck himself but the "Go" part made a big enough opening for the biker to shove his smelly cock in her mouth. Bulldog was packing a nice seven inch cock that had Kelly gagging as the brute face fucked the blonde for over a minute before he pulled out and blasted his load all over Kelly's hair, face and tits.

"Mmm, if you want a rematch next time let me know I love little jobber cocksuckers," Bulldog laughed before exiting the cage. Kelly had to wait there until the ring crew came to take the cage apart since once the match is over the referee leaves the ring. Despite this humiliation she was far from done with her tenure at her new league, Slamming Cats.