Kelly's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One hundred!" he screamed.

Then I was on him, taking him deep. Loud, messing. Gagging, drooling, gasping. Tears running down my face. Throat burning. Loving every second.

He didn't last long, cumming with a brutish roar, filling my mouth and senses with his essence. It wasn't the best I had ever tasted in my relatively short sexual history, but it was the cum I loved swallowing the most.

Finally, as he shook and groaned, literally asking for mercy, I sat up, wiping my mouth and chin with the back of my hand. I didn't attempt to fix my makeup though. I wanted him to see what he did. To be both titillated and shamed by it. One look in his eyes showed me he was exactly that.

"Just what I needed," I purred, dramatically gulping one last time.

I slinked back into my seat as Frank starts the car and angles us back towards the road. My body is buzzing. Having his cock in my mouth satisfied one craving but I still need more. I need to cum too.

"So, no feedback?" I tease him, "No word about whether or not you enjoyed Gretchen's little sister's mouth?"

He grimaced, embarrassed, "You are...very talented."

"Oh, I like that. Talented."

I pause for a moment, letting it hang in the air.

"Talented enough that you'll be asking for another round soon?"

He shook his head, ashamed. For some reason, it delighted me, the sight of this man, chagrined by his inability to control his lust. Delighted and excited me, especially in light of how he degraded Gretchen. Not so alpha anymore.

"We shouldn't have done this, nevermind doing it again," he mumbled, gripping the steering wheel.

"No, we shouldn't. It was soooo wrong. And that's why it felt soooo good. Well that and you making me a literal whore. We both loved that."

He raised his eyebrow, exhaled loudly, and said, "You were serious about that?"

He didn't wait for my reply, shifting in his seat until he could free his wallet which he then tossed across the car to me. With a squeal I grabbed it and opened the billfold.

After fishing out two 50's, I marveled at how thick the wallet remained.

"Damn, high roller," I ribbed, "My sister know you are walking around with that kind of stack."

He grimaced a little, "No. A customer paid me in cash for some work on his house just before we left to come out here. She has no idea."

"So if more of it disappeared, she'd never know?" I grinned.

He nodded but said nothing.

"Good to know," I purred, putting the wallet in the cup holder between us but not handing it back to him.

I leaned back in my seat, eyeing him, feeling flushed and wet and desperate for that climax.

"I need to cum," I confessed.

"Kelly..." he started, sounding oddly fragile.

"Shut up Frank," I said, keeping my tone light, "You don't have to do a thing. I'm just going to fuck my tight teen hole while you drive. I am going to be loud, but otherwise I shouldn't interfere with your drive at all."

"Kelly..." he began again.

"If you have to talk, talk dirty. Make me cum that much faster."

He shut up then, his face looking pinched and nervous.

I pushed my skirt upward and slide out of my panties.

"You'll want these later," I whispered, shoving them into the other cup holder. He kept his eyes riveted on the road.

Then I unabashedly began to enjoy myself, one hand traveling upward, under my shirt, gripping my breasts, fondling them, getting a little rough, just like I needed. My other hand walked downward, two fingers slipping into my saturated slit, driving deeply, quickly, until my the blade of my palm was flat against my clit, my fingers thrusting in an out of me in a series of loud soaked thrusts.

"Shit," Frank groaned.

"How do I look?" I gasped, cheating myself slightly to give her a better view.

"So hot," he admitted, unable to lie.

"Does Gretchen do this for you? Does she let you watch her fuck herself?"

"Once or twice?"

"Does she look this good?"

"...no."

"Mmmmm, thanks for being honest."

I continued to finger myself, my body going increasingly flush, my skin beginning to grow slick with that first kiss of sweet sweat.

"Look at me Frank. Look at your future wife's little sister."

He couldn't help but follow the order.

"I turned 18 less than 3 weeks ago. I am the literal definition of barely legal. You were so weak, you were only around me for seven hours in this "you won't go to jail for fucking Kelly's pretty little mouth now" world and you caved."

He gulped, staring at me. We were a block away from the house.

"Am I right? Are you weak? A weak pervert who cheated on my sister?"

"Yesss," he hissed.

"And are you going to give me 300 more dollars out of that thick wallet to fuck me when you pull into my driveway?"

"Kelly, please..."

"You are hard again, Frank. I can see your dick...it betrays how I already have you. Just admit you want to feel how much better my teen cunt feels that my sister's pussy."

"Kelly, I'm marrying her in eight months."

"Yes you are. And if you play it right? I'll be blowing you, your money in my fist, just before you put on your tux."

"Stop...please...I can't..."

"Say no? I know."

With an uneven bounce, he pulled into my driveway far too quickly.

"Ok, get out," he whisper, now refusing to make eye contact, "Get out and we can both forget this night ever happened."

"No, I won't be doing that," I reply, my hand reaching for his exposed cock.

"Kelly," he groaned, voice full of need, as my fingers encircled his member, digit by digit.

I ignored him, crawling into his seat. I gripped him, teasing my slit with the head of his dick.

"300 dollars for this pussy," I remind him.

"God," he almost roared, "400 to just get out of the car."

I laughed at him and sunk downward on his member ever so slightly, "I'm a whore. I like to earn my keep."

"Fuck!"

"Exactly. Now tell me you want it. Tell me exactly what you want."

"Stop..."

"No."

"This is wrong."

"Sooooo wrong."

"Please...your sister..."

"I can still taste her in my mouth Frank. You and her. In my mouth. Because you fucked my throat with your cock covered in her cream."

"Shit, I know...I shouldn't do this, Kelly."

I sunk down further. He groaned and thrashed again.

"Make me believe you don't want to fuck this high schooler and I'll stop."

"High schooler?" he hissed, "Oh fuck."

"Yeah, not even a college coed yet," I purred, "Hot, right? But if you don't want it, just say so."

"I can't!"

"Good," and with that I fully impaled myself on his dick.

"Goddammit!" he shouted, his hands finding my hips. I ground down on him in a circular rotation. Broken, his lips find my nipple.

"Mmmm, good boy. Such a pathetic pervert. Suck my tits. Bite them. Mark me. Think of how different my sister's tits feel and taste. Think of how you are betraying her."

He roared in rage but didn't stop.

"Think of how good it feels to toss away everything you care about because of a hot, wet, teen fucktoy's pussy."

I began to push up and down then. Fast and hard. I wanted to ache afterwards. I wanted it rough, mean. He finally bites down as I told him to. I scream in delight.

"My sister can't fuck like this, can she?"

He doesn't reply, too absorbed with my small perky tits. I pull his short hair hard.

"She can't fuck like this, can she?"

"No!" he yells at me, anger in his eyes. Anger and animal lust.

"Tell me what I am."

"You're a slut. A whore. A dangerous little tramp who made me cheat on the only woman I never have cheated on, never wanted to."

"God, yes, I am! Oh fuck, you feel good Frank. I'd almost do this for free."

"But you won't, will you, you fucking whore?!"

"Not this time, baby. This time, you pay full price."

He grunted loudly, fully in my sway. He loved the idea of paying for sex from his future little sister-in-law, even if he tried to tell himself otherwise.

He returned to my tits, mauling them with enthusiasm. He wasn't good at it, per se, but his desperation made it thrilling enough all on its own.

Remembering the scene in that hotel room, I had a bright idea.

"Cum inside me," I leaned down and whispered to him.

"Wha?!" he murmured.

"Cum inside my young teen cunt, you shameful adulterer."

"Are you...are you on the pill?"

"Like you fucking care. Fill my fertile high school pussy with your seed."

"But what if—"

"Who. Fucking. Cares?" I growled at him, "I know how bad you want to cum and how bad you want it to be deep inside a tight, wet slit. So stop playing noble and fucking cum."

"Fuck!" he thundered.

"Do it. Cum. Cum like an animal. Use me and give me what I want!"

He fell apart them, unable to stop himself. Hissing and grunting, he burst inside me, the first time I had allowed a man to fuck me without a condom, the first time I allowed a man to explode inside.

"Yessss!" I screamed, "God yes. Take what my sister won't give you!"

As all his essence finally rushed out of him, he slumped against me. I thrilled to having broken him, grinding myself down on him until I came hard moments later. Without being unable to look at me, he thrust bills into my hands. Laughing, I let myself lean back against the steering wheel. As I dropped my head backwards, I found myself looking up at my father standing on the second floor balcony, looking downward at Frank's car.

With a screech, I leapt off my sister's fiance's lap. "Shit!" I yelled, my heart racing.

I looked back out the windshield, yanking my shirt down to cover my breasts. My dad was gone.

Frank said nothing, still averting his eyes in shame.

I planned to tease him a bit more, but my father's appearance has taken the wind out of my sails. Instead, I clamber out of his SUV, smoothing down my skirt.

"That was fun," I offer hurriedly, "Make sure you jump in the shower when you get home. Don't want Gretchen to put together the pieces, do we?"

Then, money in hand, cum drizzling down my inner thighs, I haltingly walked into my dark house.

XXXXXXXXX

I stood in the doorway, waiting for the lecture or the grounding to inevitably come.

Instead, no one greeted me.

Huh.

Cautiously, I descended the stairs and headed to my room. There, after changing into pajamas and slowing my heart rate down ever so slightly, I emerged nervously.

Still no sign of anyone, I crept to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth.

Feeling a little better, like perhaps Dad had seen nothing, I walked back to my room with a bit more confidence. And there he was.

"Hey," he said.

"Umm...hey, Dad."

"Your sister find some good food?"

"I think so. It was all crazy tasty," I stuttered.

"Good, good," he nodded, "Glad to have you home."

"Ok, well, I'm going to head to bed."

"Sure, just wanted to check in."

"Ok...thanks."

I slipped past him and shut my bedroom door. I wanted to scream in terror and relief. Then came the knock. I almost jumped out of my skin before easing the door open ever so slightly.

"Tomorrow Kelly? After mom leaves? You and I have to talk about what I saw in Frank's car," he told me, voice emotionless.

"Dad...I—"

He waved his hand at me, cutting me off, "Tomorrow."

And with that, he walked away. Leaving me a puddle of nerves and shame. What the hell was I going to say tomorrow?

TO BE CONTINUED

*****

I'd love any kind of feedback you have to offer, either below in the comments or via email. If it is a grammar/spelling/other textual mistake thing, I prefer you leave it in the comments and I'll fix it as soon as I can. More substantial stuff, feel free to go either place with it. If you want a conversation though or something...more, email is the best bet.

12