Kelly's Fuck Date

Story Info
Kelly & Jon's Cuckold fantasy doesn't quite go to plan.
5.7k words
3
79.1k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly closed her eyes and slid deeper into the warm, scented water. The soft, frothy bubbles encased her entire body from the neck down and she let out a deeply contented sigh. She raised her hands to lightly pat warm water on her face, before pulling them tightly back over her head and through her long, soaked hair. It had been another mind-numbingly dull week at work and this was a wonderful start to her Friday evening. Kelly loved taking hot baths. All life's stresses, aches, pains and banalities could be put temporarily to one side. The lighting in the modern, marble-white bathroom was set low, the small ceiling lights dulled like half a dozen cloud-obscured moons. Three cappuccino-scented candles strategically placed around the room flickered intensely, adding another pleasing aroma to her very personal paradise.

Kelly continued to enjoy the exquisite relaxation a long deep bath can bring a busy woman. As the minutes ticked by however, she became acutely aware the temperature of the water was cooling. She gave a little frustrated tut.

"Slave, I need more hot water."

From the corner of the bathroom, near the door and just beside the hot towel rack, Jon raised his head. For the last thirty minutes or so, he'd been instructed to remain silently in the corner on his hands and knees, ready to serve obediently and without fail. He hastily crawled to the bathtub on his hands and knees, his naked body making soft thuds on the tiled floor. He looked across at his Mistress - she didn't even bother opening her eyes to acknowledge him. Instead she just spat out an insult, at odds with the previous tranquillity and ambience of the room.

"Well don't take all day slut! I said I needed more hot water."

"Yes Mistress Kelly, I'm sorry," he responded quickly.

He pulled the bath plug to start draining the water whilst simultaneously running the hot tap. It wasn't a good idea to keep Kelly waiting - or unhappy - on nights like these. He was there to submit to her every desire, request and whim, no matter how mean, outrageous, degrading, humiliating or nasty. That was his sole purpose as her cuckold that evening.

Jon had met Kelly in a downtown cocktail bar just over two years ago. It was one of those badly themed bars where people go for only two reasons - to get drunk and to get laid. And not necessarily in that order. They'd hit it off immediately, a mutual physical attraction strongly complemented by three hours hard drinking. Like every cliché in the book, she went back to his cold apartment and they fucked. It was forgettable, drunken sex and they completed the cliché by saying as little as possible the next morning in a haze of mutual embarrassment. The classic one-night stand.

Neither gave each other much thought until they bumped into one another several weeks later in a Starbucks queue. After the initial embarrassment they got talking - finding common ground in an unintentionally hilarious dispute between an irate Polish customer and an overworked and underpaid Starbucks cashier. They swapped numbers and spent the next few months steadily dating. The relationship went from there. It turned out they had a lot in common, especially when it came to their sexual desires. When they finally discovered their deviant, kinky interests were shared (you don't just casually disclose to your partner over breakfast you'd like to watch them get fucked in all their holes by another man), it was like the fireworks show on the Fourth of July.

Tonight was their most thrilling roleplay yet - and the riskiest. Kelly shivered in excitement at the thought of what lay ahead, the bathwater once more turning piping hot.

"Thank you slave. Now return to your corner until I need you again."

Preparation and anticipation were huge turn-ons for both Kelly and Jon. They were just as important as the activities that were to follow. Nothing was to be rushed. Everything had to be savoured and built up. As her cuckold for the evening, Jon was tasked with preparing Kelly thoroughly. He was to follow her every command as part of her pre-date ritual - from her make-up and fetish clothing to her choice of toenail polish jewellery. She held complete power and dominance. Jon's intended feelings of worthlessness and helplessness preparing his sexy girlfriend was compounded by the fact he wasn't even the date this evening. He was preparing his girlfriend for someone else. A bull.

"Slut, I'm ready to be dried off now."

Kelly draped her soapy right arm over the bathtub. Jon once again crawled over on his hands and knees on her command.

"You may stand up now," said Kelly in a firm voice.

Jon gingerly stood up, his elbows and knees a little stiff from his subservient position. He clasped Kelly's hand and gently helped her out the bath. The bubbles streaked down her glistening body. He noticed her nipples were erect. Taking a large, fluffy white towel, he began carefully patting down her body, taking care to pat and not to rub. He desperately wanted to please his Mistress during the preparation ritual. Kelly smiled inwardly as she watched her boyfriend take great care softly drying her body. She had to restrain a moan when the towel reached her inner thighs and then very quickly and lightly pressed against her shaved pussy.

"Make sure you dry my pretty feet properly slave," she said pointedly, sitting down on the edge of the tub so she could place her feet in his hands.

"They need to be completely dry before you apply the toenail polish."

Jon took Kelly's right foot in his hand and began gently drying it, making sure he worked in between her toes. He dried them slowly and carefully, before repeating the process with her left foot.

"Now, make sure you apply my toenail polish slave. I think I'll have my toes painted a nice whorish red tonight. Do you like whorish red slave?"

"I think red is perfect for you Mistress," Jon replied earnestly. His cock was already hard. This hadn't escaped Kelly's attention. She knew any talk around her feet was an instant cock-builder for him.

Over the next ten minutes Jon methodically applied Kelly's bright red toenail polish, his hands as steady as the most experienced engraver. He blew softly on each toe and looked up at his mistress once finished for approval. Kelly lifted up her feet one for close inspection.

"Yes, excellent work slave."

Then she sighed.

"If only you were as talented when it came to worshipping other parts of my body. You're simply not adequate enough to fulfil my sexual needs. I need a real cock fucking my holes. Not this worthless thing."

With that she pressed her left foot into Jon' throbbing cock and held it there. He couldn't help but let out a groan as her soft fleshy foot teased him mercilessly.

Following the toenail painting ritual, Jon then blow-dried her long brunette hair before helping apply her make-up; ruby-red lipstick, mascara and blusher to complete the sultry and sexual look. Kelly made sure she looked perfect before she allowed the next part of the routine to unfold.

"Now dress me."

"I'll need some clothes for my date this evening - even if they will all be coming off again." Kelly said mischievously.

Jon made his way over to the little wooden stool by the bath where her pre-selected outfit had been neatly prepared. Kelly followed him and perched on top of the bath. The pile was extremely small - only two items and contained no underwear. His heart was beating fast as he picked up the first item - a tight pink latex dress. He turned to face his mistress who had already stood up. Jon carefully slid the figure-hugging material up and over her slender figure. It fit like a glove. Her breasts were practically bursting out while the bottom of the dress only reached as far as the top of her thighs. When she sat back down on the bathtub he had a perfect view of her exposed cunt. He could see it was already dribbling. His heart was beating fast. He reached over for her shoes to complete the outfit - open-toed white stilettos with a five inch heel. Jon slid each heel on like a glass slipper. He was pleased with himself until he saw the look of scorn on his Mistresses' face.

"You silly cuckold, what have you forgotten?" she said with mock disdain.

Jon panicked. What had he forgotten? Ah yes, the toe ring and ankle bracelet! He looked back to the wooden stool to see the two pieces of jewellery waiting to be reunited with their owner. He attached the ankle bracelet first to her right ankle, lightly stroking her supple calf at the same time. And then he slid the toe ring on the middle toe of her left foot. Kelly stood up and assessed herself in the long mirror. The look was complete. She looked like a complete slut. Perfect!

She turned to look down at her cuckold, attaching a collar and leash around his neck as she spoke to him.

"A first class job slave. You may not be able to satisfy me sexually these days, but you do have talent in thoroughly preparing your Mistress for a real man. He won't be able to contain himself thanks to you! We could make this your new profession!"

And with that she led him out their bathroom on the leash like a dog, chaining him to a metal rail across from their double bed. She bent down as if to kiss him, but stopped a few inches short. In a low husky breath she simply whispered to him, "Looks like you'll have a ringside seat."

The doorbell rang. She kept her gaze on him before smiling.

"Sounds like my bull is here. I'll go and make him comfortable". Kelly spun around and sexily walked towards the door, her ass wiggling in the pink latex dress as she disappeared from view. Jon knew what was coming next. They both did.

Kelly's heart was fluttering as she made her way to the door. She felt so filthy in the revealing latex dress and 'fuck-me' heels - the red toenail and fingernail polish completing the slutty look. With a big grin on her face she opened the door to her special guest for the evening.

"Wow babe, you look fucking incredible!" was the greeting she received in a thick Aussie accent as she swung back the door and stood there in full view.

"Thank you handsome," she replied, kissing him on the cheek before taking his arm and leading him through to the bedroom.

Kelly had known Andrei for about seven years now. He was a good friend of a former ex and they'd dated and fucked a few times back in Sydney (behind her ex's back). She couldn't forget a cock like that and had always been incredibly attracted to him physically. He had a boxer's body, with big broad shoulders and chunky thighs. His arms were huge and covered in tattoos; the kind of arms that made her pussy leak uncontrollably. Even in her five-inch heels, the burly Australian towered over her. He was dressed casually; a bright yellow t-shirt that hugged his ripped physique, faded blue cut-off jeans and a pair of flip flops. He wasn't the most articulate or graceful of men, but he wasn't there for his conversational skills.

Andrei had been an easy choice for the evening. He'd moved to the city around a year ago and Kelly hadn't wasted any time connecting with him again on Facebook. She resisted all his less-than-subtle offers of 'hooking-up' and instead gave just enough to keep him interested; the odd flirty message and beach photo in her bikini. So when the opportunity to bring a bull into their life was suggested by Jon, Kel had just the guy. She knew Andrei was a kinky fucker and very sexually dominant and aggressive. Andrei told her about a couple of guys he'd cuckolded before back in Australia. That sealed the deal. He was perfect and had no quandaries about what he was going to do to Kelly and Jon tonight.

With Jon's consent, Kelly had met Andrei the week before over a drink to sound him out. He was game. They'd gotten pretty wasted together over drinks and she had to use all her willpower not to let him take her back to his place and fuck her brains out.

"Next week" she moaned as she half-heartedly pushed him off her outside the bar at closing time. He had his tongue lodged in her ear, his towering frame engulfing her.

"Next week, next week you can do anything you want to me. Anything..."

"You'd better fucking believe it" he replied as he relinquished his grip and let the pretty woman go.

"I hope your boyfriend has a strong stomach, he's gonna need it!"

"Oh believe me, he wants this just as much as I do", Kel replied with a grin.

When she returned home that night, Jon wanted to know all the details of their conversation and Kelly gave him that exquisite pleasure. He came hard in her hand as she jerked him off whilst recalling every part of their earlier encounter - including her desire to let Andrei fuck her there and then. Neither could wait until the following Friday.

When Kelly led Andrei to the bedroom they faced a naked and chained Jon. His dick was rock hard and his eyes widened as he viewed Andrei in the flesh for the first time. The realisation suddenly hit home that this brute of a man was about to do all manner of despicable things to his beautiful girlfriend. That incredible feeling of powerful sexual lust, tinged with green-eyed jealousy, coursed throughout his body. It was intoxicating.

Right on cue, Andrei took over affairs for the evening.

"Fuck me, what have we got here? Is this snivelling runt your boyfriend Kel? Tell me it ain't so?"

His gruff and abrupt tone shook Jon.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so," said Kel, maintaining her role.

She stepped forward sexily, moving towards her cuckolded boyfriend.

"Obviously he can't provide any of my sexual needs these days, but he is very good at preparing me for my bulls. Aren't you dear? I mean just look at the lovely job you did painting my toes for our guest this evening"

Kelly extended her foot and Jon nodded meekly.

Kelly grinned and turned back to Andrei.

"You see. Pretty pathetic really. I need a real man to take care of me. To fuck me into next week. To make me cum on tap. I'm a horny bitch and quite frankly this situation just won't do."

She moved over to Andrei and pressed herself into his chest, running her delicate fingers over his strong, muscled frame. She did it slowly and sensually. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"I need a big strong man with a cock like a racehorse." she whispered, but loud enough for Jon to hear.

She brought her face up to Andrei's and moved in to kiss him. They began a long, passionate French kiss right in front of Jon. A part of him wanted to turn away - it was heartbreakingly hurtful but also unbelievably arousing. He strained hard at his wrist cuffs as Kel continued to swap fluids with Andrei, their tongues alternating between darting in and out and then submerging deep into each other's mouths. Jon saw Kelly's pretty red toes curl in the heels as Andrei ran his huge hands down her exposed back and grip her latex-covered ass like a vice. She moaned, ramming her tongue further down his throat. Jon then watched Andrei play with Kel's beautiful long brunette hair before cupping her face and smiling at her.

"You're such a babe Kel" the big Australian enthused.

"But you know what else I love about you?" he asked earnestly

Kelly smiled and shook her head.

Andrei timed his delivery to perfection, allowing a few tender moments to pass before responding.

"You're such a dirty, nasty, filthy fucking cunt!"

He pulled her back and slapped the right side of her face hard, almost knocking her off her feet. He had her left arm in his left hand though, ensuring she didn't fall to the floor. Jon instinctively tried to leap out of his chained predicament to protect Kelly, but he was too well secured. Kelly's head was spinning at the shock of the brutal slap. She uttered the safe word they'd agreed last week.

"Sunglasses!" she yelped, "sunglasses!"

Andrei just laughed.

"Slut, I don't use safewords, never have, never will."

"And you better be still over there," hissing at Jon, "unless you want the same treatment your bitch is going to get."

He threw Kelly to the bed like a rag doll and began removing his clothes in a controlled, deliberate manner, never once taking his eyes off Kelly's splayed body on the bed.

Kelly was in a state of panic as a flood of emotions pulsed through her body. She was scared yes, she was angry, fuck yes, but Christ, she was also hugely turned-on. She enjoyed light physical abuse but she'd never been hit like that before. It hurt like hell and yet, yet, something stirred deep inside her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and all her sensations were heightened. Watching Jon try and defend her - and fail - also seemed to push another button inside her. She moved herself up the bed on her elbows as she watched the stud remove his last layer of clothing to reveal what she desired most again. There it was in all its full fucking glory. Solid, thick and veiny. Eight inches of prime Australian beef. She couldn't tear her eyes off it. And neither could Jon.

A now naked Andrei was a frightening sight. He was nearly six and a half feet and his muscles bulged over a slightly flabby stomach. His cropped hair and tattoos made him look like some kind of x-rated lifesize GI Joe. His cock was already hard and he gripped it hard in his left hand with a big smile on his face. He turned to Jon, his shit-eating grin at odds with the look of fear and panic on the cuckold's face.

"I hope your slut is hungry," he said menacingly.

"Actually what am I saying, my slut."

The words thrilled and tore Jon to pieces simultaneously. He prepared himself as best he could for what was about to follow. He knew Kel could deep throat but the sheer size and girth of that thing made him shudder.

Andrei grabbed Kelly's leg and pulled her effortlessly to the end of the bed. She fell almost apologetically into him.

"Knees," he simply commanded.

She complied without question, the timid figure of Jon in the corner of her eye.

Without any further warning, Andrei grabbed her head and rammed his cock down her throat. She gagged and spluttered immediately.

"No, no, please...it's too big," she genuinely pleaded.

"Bitch, you can suck cock like a pro so don't gimme this shit," Andre shot back.

Still, he did take it a little easier as he stuffed his dick back in her mouth, reducing both the intensity and depth. He watched Kelly begin to adjust to the huge cock pumping in her mouth. She placed her hands on his strapping thighs and tried to relax her throat. But it was still way bigger than she'd ever deep throated. It wasn't long before a heavy stream of her saliva began to coat Andrei's cock and run down her chin. She was also gagging every ten seconds or so.

Andrei threw his head back and groaned.

"Fuck...yeah...mmm...suck that cock baby."

Kelly could feel his pre-cum line her throat and she hoped he'd soon blow his load. Her jaw was in agony and the gagging had almost led to her throwing up at least twice. But just as she thought he was close to cumming, she suddenly felt his meaty hands grip her head.

"I'm going to skull-fuck your girlfriend now," she heard him aggressively announce to Jon.

She tried to pull back but his grip was too strong and he proceeded to ram his cock further down her throat, thrusting her head back and forth in unison. To her amazement she didn't gag. Somehow the intensity and hearing those words from her bull put her into another state. She felt like a dirty whore and her whole body buzzed. If anything she sucked and slurped even harder, digging her nails into Andrei's thighs as he proceeded to fuck her throat in front of Jon. For his part, Jon's cock was leaking pre-cum too. The sight in front of him was almost too much. He watched Kelly's spit and drool continue to fall from her pretty lipstick-smeared mouth as the grunts and moans from Andrei intensified; his earlier meticulous preparation of her make-up unravelling in front of him.

12