Kelly's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be unacceptable to allow a teenage miscreant get away with out punishment. However, we can mete out your punishment here."

Kelly nodded, relieved that the police would not be involved and that she would not be going to jail.

"Your punishment will be a spanking, appropriate for a young troublemaker like yourself," Mr. Calm stated.

"Ex...excuse me?" Kelly gulped. A yawning pit formed in her stomach as she processed their judgment. Her eyes jumped from one to the other before shame overwhelmed her and she looked down. Spanked? She had never been spanked, not even as a child.

The men stood there, impassive, as they watched her. Finally Mr. Calm spoke again.

"It's your choice, young lady. Which way will it be."

Kelly stared at the ground, gape jawed, for a long moment.

"Okay," she quietly resigned.

"Okay what?"

"You can spank me," she whimpered, the words burning into her soul as she felt a twitch from her between her thighs.

"Young lady, we do not want to do this. If you want to keep the police out of this matter, you will ask properly."

Kelly's eyes widened as she glanced back up at him. She struggled to understand what she had to do.

"Please, sir, I would like to be spanked rather than calling the cops," she whispered. She felt her temperature surge as the words came out, demeaning beyond any experience she had ever had. A blush flooded up her neck and into her face.

With a nod from Mr. Calm, Pinstripes walked over and sat down on the office chair. Kelly swallowed. She had assumed Mr. Calm was going to spank her, not Pinstripes. Her eyes pleaded with Mr. Calm, who merely returned her gaze silently.

"Come here, Kelly," Pinstripes ordered.

With a gulp Kelly stood and minced over to him, one arm clamped over her breasts and one covering her crotch. Her mind was going numb, unable to comprehend what was happening to her. Her entire body was aflame. Pinstripes appraised her for a moment before grabbing her wrist and suddenly pulling her down across his lap. Kelly yelped in surprise and futilely tried to pull the undershirt down over her bottom. In a moment Pinstripes had wrestled her into an arm bar across the low of her back. She continued to fight, her legs flailing pointlessly in the air, her flip flops falling off.

"Young lady," Mr. Calm snapped, causing her to freeze. "You agreed to this punishment," he continued calmly. "You will cooperate. Now stop your struggling and let's get this on with this. I don't have all night."

Kelly nodded silently, resigned to her fate.

"Young lady, do you even know how to get spanked?" Pinstripes asked.

"No sir," Kelly whispered.

"Figures. Probably why you are such a troublemaker, no discipline nowadays. Hands and feet on the floor, young lady. Now, I think 30 spanks would suffice. Agreed?"

"Yes sir," Kelly whimpered.

"I wasn't talking to you, young lady."

Kelly felt him lift the back of the undershirt and her hands flew back to cover herself.

"Hands on the ground," Pinstripes ordered harshly. Kelly trembled as she complied, her bare bottom now lewdly on display. "If you do that again I will add five to your punishment. Now, you will count off and say thank you after each one. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Kelly kept her thighs pressed tightly together, attempt in vain to hide her most sensitive parts that seemed to be burning in a wholly inappropriate way. She wondered if the men could smell her, or if they thought so little of her that they didn't even think that way. A sharp crack filled the room, like a whip shattering the silence, and in an instant a sharp, stinging pain reached her brain. Kelly cried out in pain and embarrassment, her arms and legs thrashing aimlessly. Moments later a second spank fell on her other cheek. Kelly wailed again, hands instinctively trying to cover herself. She finally noticed that he stopped spanking her and calmed down. She was breathing hard and tears spilled from shame.

"Young lady," Pinstripes observed dryly, "You are neither counting nor maintaining your position. If you are unwilling to cooperate, we will be here all night. Now, we will start again."

Another spank fell, and this time Kelly forced herself to hold her position. Heat radiated across her firm butt, seeming to nestle in her sex.

"What do you say, young lady," Pinstripes sighed, as if bored.

"One sir! Thank you sir!" Kelly yelped.

Another spank fell, and she managed to both hold her position and recite her line. By the fifth strike she was crying, and by the tenth she was sobbing. Each spank seemed to produce color in her mind, flashes of red and orange.

"Ten sir! Thank you sir!" Kelly sobbed. Her ass was on fire.

"You are one third of the way through your punishment. Let me know when you are ready to continue."

Pinstripes had paused, his hand resting indecently on the searing flesh of her rear, cupping her buttocks. Kelly knew a few short inches from his fingers lay a secret that she was desperate to keep hidden, but she couldn't seem to control her squirming thighs, now moistened with her juices. She wasn't just wet, she was soaked. Kelly finally controlled her crying and nodded. She didn't want to get hit again, but she knew if his hand stayed on her any longer she might embarrass herself even more. He started again and the pain was immediately intense, only now there was even more heat between her legs. Her sobs and counts were becoming suffused with a throaty moan. When he paused again after the twentieth spank and placed his hand on her rear she couldn't help but to buck into it.

"Only ten more to go, young lady. Do you want to stop and call the police instead?"

Kelly shook her head.

"I'm ready," she panted.

Pinstripes laid on nine more hard strikes. Kelly was unable to suppress a moan as he delayed the last one and instead caressed her scarlet bottom. Her hips were squirming obscenely and her thighs were no longer able to stay closed. Finally he delivered the last one and she lay sobbing across his lap, her body shaking from need and broken pride. This man, this powerful man, had dominated her in a way she had never even imagined. When he helped her to her feet she curled, wailing, into his chest as he gently stroked her hair. Finally he lifted her chin to look at her.

"I'm very proud of you, Kelly." Her heart quivered at his approval. "Now no more breaking into offices, okay?"

Kelly nodded mutely, shaking with arousal. It was all she could do to stop her hands from diving between her legs. She could feel her wetness all over the tops of her thighs. If he wanted to have her, she would gladly let him. A voice snapped her out of trance.

"Come here, Kelly," Mr. Calm said.

Kelly swallowed as she turned. She had almost forgotten about the other man in the room. Mr. Calm cupped her face and dabbed her eyes dry. She was so turned on she felt like she almost came just from his gentle touch.

"Now let's get you home."

12