Kelly's Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray reached down and cradled each of Kelly's tits in his hands. He squeezed and tweaked her nipples as he stared at her pumping on his cock. "I'm backed up babe, you keep pumping away on my cock, while showing me those fucking tits of yours. You're amazing, I'm definitely finding a spot for you in the company."

This is what Kelly wanted to hear. Kelly ran her fingers along Ray's cock, letting her fingernails dance along the underside of it as she moved her other hand from his sack to make a ring with her fingers around the cock's base. She couldn't quite completely ring the fat cock but she was close enough. She began pumping with the ringed fingers as her other hand traced her fingernails from the cock down to the back of his scrotum up to where the sack connected to the body.

Ray was in ecstasy. Things were going better than he could have imagined. He moved his hands from Kelly's tits to her shoulders, showing how deep he was in the throws of passion.

Kelly was beating Ray's cock with a nice and steady rhythm, it was fast paced but not the fastest she could go. If she was going to do this for the man, she wanted to make sure he appreciated it for her future's sake. She slightly loosened her tight grip on Ray's cock, just enough for the foreskin to gently brush back and forth over the cock. She was busy focusing on her efforts while marveling at how long Ray could last, so focused that she didn't notice Ray's hands moving up from her breasts to her neck.

Ray looked down as he continued to breathe heavily. He looked into this ivory beauty's blue eyes as she stared fixated on his cock. She was so focused on pumping his cock that she wasn't noticing him watching her, that or she likely didn't care what he was doing.

He knew he wasn't attractive and women like Kelly wouldn't give him a second glance if he couldn't do something for them. So he savored this moment, watching this beautiful young woman work his pole hoping to get him off. What she didn't know was that his moaning and breathing was actually a trick he'd learned to prolong his sexual arousal while not climaxing.

Kelly continued stroking and beating Ray's cock for several minutes. Ray was clearly enjoying himself based on his hard on and moaning, but not fully. He just wouldn't cum. Kelly's arm began to tire and she'd switch and then that arm would tire. Kelly kept switching back and forth until both hands were screaming in pain.

Eventually Kelly stopped, slumped in defeat with Ray's engorged soda thick cock jutting mere inches from her face, "I'm so sorry Mr. Clemens. I must not be very good at this or something. My hands are killing me."

Ray was panting, "Oh my, Kelly this is bad. I know you're really putting yourself out there, but the deal was that I had to cum."

Kelly remembered and he was right, he had specified that he had to cum, he was pent up after all and that was what this was all for . . . for his relief!

Kelly looked up to Ray with her pretty blue eyes searching for some solution. Ray leaned forward and gently brushed his stubby hands through Kelly's curly brown hair and laced them behind Kelly's head. "Kelly, there is something you could do that would probably help if your hands are tied."

Kelly could feel the whiskey coursing through her system, making her less aware of what was going on around her. What was very much aware of was that this man, that she'd just met less than an hour ago, had her kneeling naked before him with his angry lust engorged penis thrusting mere inches from her face. She was so focused on the angry hooded penis and it's glistening pre-cum oozing from it's tip that she was slowly picking up on the fact that Ray was offering some sort of solution to their mutual problem while holding her head in a way that said he wanted her to look him in the eye.

Kelly looked up from Ray's seeping cock, thinking it looked like strange weird eyed monster, to his face. Kelly was in an alcohol induced daze and began to ask what she could do. She got as far as "Wha?" when Ray gripped her head firmly and guided her still open mouth a few inches toward his lap. It was only a few inches, but it was a enough! Kelly was shocked and her knees gave slightly from having kneeled so long. She lurched forward through combination of Ray's gentle force and her lack of balance. Her mouth slid all along Ray's fat cock head and down half of cock before she knew how to react.

Ray knew he didn't have long, as he felt her Kelly's mouth slide along his cock he exclaimed, "Oh that's wonderful! Thank you so much, this is the ticket! We will make sure you get that shoot." In truth, Ray was aroused to have the young woman's mouth on his cock, but it didn't feel as good as he claimed. The awkward positioning resulted in Kelly's teeth light running along Ray's turgid manhood.

Kelly was in the process of telling her body to get up and bolt but quickly dismissed such thoughts when she immediately accessed that Ray was speaking positively about her future and . . . well she already had the man's cock in her mouth. The damage was done. She wasn't happy, but she'd come this far and would get the shoot.

Kelly regained her balance and lifted her head from Ray's groin. She looked Ray in the eye and wiped her mouth. "That wasn't very nice, but a deal's a deal" and she leaned forward while opening her bright red lipsticked mouth to envelope Ray's burgeoning cock.

Kelly struggled to get all of Ray's fat cock inside her mouth. She found she deep throated it easily enough, but opening her jaw so wide was painful. She came up for air and slid her tongue along the underside of the cock's shaft and continued to fondle Ray's balls.

Ray looked down at his glistening saliva coated cock and reached for Kelly's head. He urged it back into place upon him and guided Kelly's mouth in a thrusting motion.

Kelly had trouble breathing as Ray's member blocked her throat. She gagged and coughed up spit as Ray released her head. Ray's cock was covered in gag spit and Kelly grabbed it and began to jerk it again, using it as lube, as she panted for air.

Then Ray lightly pushed her away so he could stand, "Come on, I want to stand while you blow me." Ray moved around to the front of his desk as he gestured for Kelly to follow.

Kelly crawled on her knees towards the pudgy man. She bent down to continue to suck his cock while trying to avoid his gut with her head.

Ray began gripped onto Kelly's curly brown hair in two clumps as if they were made to be handles for his use, "Oh Kelly, I'm getting there, you're gonna be a star, keep going."

Kelly was not attracted to this man but she had to admit that her mound had grown damp during this. Something about being used this way felt arousing, or maybe it was just the alcohol working?

Ray started to speed up the tempo of his thrusts into Kelly's mouth.

Even as Kelly was processing her own intoxicated arousal, Ray's warnings of getting "there," and the quickening of his pace she didn't fully realize what all this should indicated, Ray was about to cum!

Ray was sweating profusely of the young would be model as he continued his thrusting and moaning. He decided he'd waited long enough, now was the time. "Oh, Kelly, here it comes, I'm cumming!!" With that, Ray grabbed Kelly's head with all his might and ground it down upon his cock.

Kelly could do nothing but let her face be mashed into Ray's groin. As this happened all happened she instantly realized she and Ray had never discussed how he would come. She had figured it would be in her hand originally and hadn't thought beyond that. She didn't want this man's cum inside her! He was gross and he could have some disease!

But it was too late, Ray's cock erupted inside of Kelly's mouth with a torrent of creamy chunky spunk. Kelly felt most of it rush down her throat and into her belly while a good deal got caught in her nasal passages through her mouth. Kelly was able to rise off of Ray's grip as she sneezed hot come from her nose and swallowed what felt like a glass full of it down her throat. She opened her eyes after sneezing and made to wipe the tendrils of sperm from her nostrils when she saw that Ray was tugging at his man staff. She saw Ray pull back on his purple foreskin with his thumb and first two fingers as he aimed yet another shot of cum in her direction.

Kelly's eyes shut instinctively but not before her left felt the searing burn of man jam hit her left eye. Kelly could feel more warm globs land on her tits. Kelly was struggling to regain her composure as she tried reaching for kleenex. She didn't know if she should blow her nose or wipe at her eye first. She heard Ray getting dressed as he thumbed a button and said, "Sylvia, we need a clean up ASAP."

Kelly was stunned, "Clean up? Why did you call her?"

Suddenly the door opened and Sylvia came in with a bucket or water and a white towel. Kelly scrambled trying to reach for clothes and clean herself at the same time.

Sylvia approached Kelly after soaking the towel, "Relax dear, we need to get you cleaned up if you're going to walk outside. We need our models to look presentable you know?" Sylvia placed the warm soaked towel against Kelly's face and worked it into her cum battered eye. "My, Mr. Clemens, you let her have it didn't you? What possessed you? Though, looking at these tits, I can imagine." Sylvia said this as she moved the warm wet towel down to clean Kelly's mammaries.

Kelly was ashamed to have a third party witness her degradation but she had to admit that the cleaning was comforting and necessary. Kelly looked at Sylvia, "Thank you."

Sylvia shrugged it off, "Think nothing of it. With the results you got, I am sure Mr. Clemens has a spot lined up for you. Come to me if you ever need anything" Sylvia gathered her things and left.

Sylvia had just shut the door when Ray, who had been working at his computer, turned to Kelly and announced, "A deal is a deal, I got you a shoot, 6 pm tomorrow." He handed her a slip of paper with the address.

Kelly dressed and looked at the paper Ray'd handed her. She was in a shock from everything that had happened in the room but she understood that she'd gotten what she wanted in the end. She managed to smile, "Thank you Mr. Clemens, you won't be disappointed, you will see."

Ray smiled, "Kelly my dear, please call me Ray. You've swallowed my cum, I'd say that puts us on a first name basis don't you?"

Kelly was struggling to get her clothes on and acted like Ray's crude comments didn't bother her, "Ugh, I suppose you're right Ray." and she feigned a smile.

12